Roosh V Forum
Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... (/thread-17376.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Master Of My Own Kingdom - 11-01-2012

http://twitter.com/leila_kirby/status/26...6878184449

WILL BE A GOLDIGGER LATER IN LIFE

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Katatonic - 11-01-2012

She's dumb because she thinks people should earn the money they get?

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - cat_a_clysm - 11-01-2012

Did she reject you or what?

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - R Smoov - 11-01-2012

Who gives a shit? Don't let her bring you down man.

She's just a sorority girl after all. Her thoughts won't change the world. [Image: smile.gif]

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Walderschmidt - 11-01-2012

And you don't?

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Tuthmosis - 11-01-2012

[Image: attachment.jpg8500]   

I love how this chick is the beneficiary of massive "unearned" privilege--as judged by her self-proud "blondeness," above-average attractiveness, and membership in a sorority, a shibboleth for upper-middle-class status--yet thinks everyone else should work for what she gets for free. This privilege, incidentally, very directly translates into dollars.

Typical clueless, right-wing-by-default, blonde-chick thinking. I see this shit all the time.

[Image: attachment.jpg8499]   

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Screwston - 11-01-2012

There's something fishy about young, white women who are so strongly in favor of Republicans. Monkey see, monkey do. I feel you Tuth.

Quote:Quote:

@leila_kirby @RepubGirlProbz Are you serious? If you're middle class, poor, in college, or a woman, Romney doesn't care about you.
This girl on her page is really no better though. I'm sure she thinks Obama and Democrats care so much about all those people lol.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - RobP - 11-01-2012

Yeah I think that is trolling. too dumb otherwise. Bitch has never earned a dime, I bet.

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:15 PM)RobP Wrote:  

Bitch has never earned a dime, I bet.

Exactly. Yet she'll spend her whole life talking shit like this. They grow up into this kind of bitch.

[Image: attachment.jpg8502]    [Image: attachment.jpg8503]   

[Image: attachment.jpg8504]    [Image: attachment.jpg8505]   

There is so much of this shit, it would take another forum just to put a dent into documenting it. Privileged, attractive, non-working white girls complaining because they got theirs already.

Someone ping Athlone into this thread.

[Image: attachment.jpg8501]   

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - jammer - 11-01-2012

She wants low taxes since every dollar Obama takes is another dollar her future sugar daddy husband and divorce rape court system can't give to her.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Brian - 11-01-2012

I think I'm in love

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - megatron - 11-01-2012

Christ, I can't wait for this dumb election to be over.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Master Of My Own Kingdom - 11-01-2012

Of course only good ol Tuth manages to get the point while others miss completely. :groupie:

I was amused to see all those cute white girls supporting Romney. But you see clearly that these broads just parrot what they hear from their boyfriends, social circle, medias and family, adding nothing original or constructive to the debate. And twitter being the huge social media as it is let the storm of fangirlish solidarity, and annoying circlejerking breaks loose.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Anon-A-Moose - 11-01-2012

Don't worry, I'll vote obama to cancel her out.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Walderschmidt - 11-01-2012

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:42 PM)Master Of My Own Kingdom Wrote:  

Of course only good ol Tuth manages to get the point while others miss completely. :groupie:

I was amused to see all those cute white girls supporting Romney. But you see clearly that these broads just parrot what they hear from their boyfriends, social circle, medias and family, adding nothing original or constructive to the debate. And twitter being the huge social media as it is let the storm of fangirlish solidarity, and annoying circlejerking breaks loose.

When you say dumb slut we think of why you would call her a slut. As you don't have a lot of posts, we might think you're a troll, or new to the game - which has people thinking you may have been screwed over by her somehow and are venting or are just trolling for attention.

Perhaps you could have titled the thread better...dumb bitch or something.

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:02 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:42 PM)Master Of My Own Kingdom Wrote:  

When you say dumb slut we think of why you would call her a slut. As you don't have a lot of posts, we might think you're a troll, or new to the game - which has people thinking you may have been screwed over by her somehow and are venting or are just trolling for attention.

Perhaps you could have titled the thread better...dumb bitch or something.

Yeah...english isn't my mother tongue, so maybe some people here were confused. To me, slut and bitch are interchangeable words, that mean the same thing.

Ignore the fatty:

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Hooligan Harry - 11-01-2012

The world needs more women like this. Who else is going to breed the next generation of privileged white kids we all desperately need to cover the ever growing welfare bill?

That chick will indirectly feed more black babies than the black men who fathered them given how few stick around.

You should be kinder to her. She is a meal ticket.

_______

Ok troll over, but I use that shit above to show how ridiculous this is

I am constantly amazed at the hypocrisy on this forum. In one breath everyone slanders cultural decline and the negative impact of feminism.

In the next, they all bitch and moan about the people who dont fit their myopic egalitarian world view and consider them retards because they dare to share values that build the society you now wish we still had.

This is not men being rational. This is effeminate men making emotional rationalisations like a bunch of women. You cant eat your cake and have it too all the time.

Life is unfair. Learn to deal with it like men and find some fucking principle in your lives already.

Honestly, anyone here who is anti feminism but pro Obama is a fucking retard. You cannot be a liberal lefty and be anti feminism at the same time. Its like being a devout Catholic who owns a chain of profit based abortion clinics.

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Ignore the fatty:

made me smile a couple of times, but don't you find this video kind of offensive?

Only non-white women experience pain?

I think I'll vote Obama because I'd rather have a lame duck pussy like him be in office than pretty much anyone else: I like that the Republicans are stifling every one of his bills (bills they would approve if Obama was a Republican, of course).

I like that.

I like that a lot.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Tuthmosis - 11-02-2012

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:41 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

This is not men being rational. This is effeminate men making emotional rationalisations like a bunch of women. You cant eat your cake and have it too all the time.

Not sure I understand this. We're effeminate because we don't agree with a clueless, entitled, privileged chick who thinks she "worked" for everything she has?

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:41 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Honestly, anyone here who is anti feminism but pro Obama is a fucking retard. You cannot be a liberal lefty and be anti feminism at the same time. Its like being a devout Catholic who owns a chain of profit based abortion clinics.

Funny example, but false. This entire argument suffers from an over-simplified world-view that breaks the world into two opposing sides and nothing else.

1. No one around here is "pro-Obama," to my knowledge. We just know he's the better of the two choices. We're more anti-Romney, if anything. In many cases--like my own--we're anti-corporatocracy, which makes us opposed to the political system as it stands today.

2. Many progressive (and devout) Catholics support birth control, including abortion. In fact, I banged a theologian who fits this description not long ago.

3. Yes, you can be anti-feminism and liberal. There are entire movements which meet those two requirements. Feminism and progressive politics are not one and the same; maybe for the misinformed (anywhere on the political spectrum) it is, but not in reality. The idea that right-wing politics are somehow the only position from which to attack the absurdities of feminism is almost as absurd as feminism itself.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - RASER - 11-02-2012

Females:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Tuthmosis - 11-02-2012

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:51 PM)megatron Wrote:  

Only non-white women experience pain?

Not at all. The white-girl problems meme isn't lampooning all white girls--or people, for that matter. It's a specific type of clueless, privileged, and complainy variety of girl (like the dumb-chick in the OP, hence my inclusion of the video). In fact, the meme is most vociferously repeated by white girls who find those girls annoying and embarrassing to their demographic.

Dumb slut thinks money should be earned.... - Tex Pro - 11-02-2012

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I love how this chick is the beneficiary of massive "unearned" privilege--as judged by her self-proud "blondeness," above-average attractiveness, and membership in a sorority, a shibboleth for upper-middle-class status--yet thinks everyone else should work for what she gets for free. This privilege, incidentally, very directly translates into dollars.

Typical clueless, right-wing-by-default, blonde-chick thinking. I see this shit all the time.

^I love these type of white girls. Clueless, yes...but great fucks nonetheless.

I personally am more peeved when I hear about an entitled ghetto chick that thinks the government (and by default my tax dollars) is designed to provide her with cradle-to-the-grave entitlements (see below). At least with spoiled white girls, daddy is paying for their shit.