Roosh V Forum
South Korea - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: South Korea (/thread-1682.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 11-23-2015

- Probably one of the most epic nights of my life - FHM model, etc

So I'm gonna try to type this while remembering as many details as possible but my memory is bad and I was slightly yucky

This will be a long post..

But this is how it all started:

I tried wearing for the first time this set of height increasing shoes (3 inches - taking me from a slightly below average 5'9" to 6' - maybe this made a difference) headed to Seoul (capital of South Korea) and basically trekked like 2 hours to meet this Thai chick in some remote ass corner of Seoul where she lives with 4 other people. Only went cuz I knew I was getting my dick wet. The Southeast Asians / Chinese / Japanese / I guess all Asians are all over the Korean d (K-pop, K-drama, etc). Brief story of how I met her: approached her friend at B-One (good club with great deep house/tech house music but maybe not the best for picking up as I find personally that actual good music = more dudes / people that are actually there for the music, etc) in Itaewon (foreigner district) of Seoul last weekend. Things fizzled out with her friend so I left but later re-approached the set in the night and I think her friend was just sick of getting hit on (she got approached a lot - petite Thai girl with nice rack) but I noticed her checking me out so I started gaming her instead. Basically tried to finagle my way into the pants (I had a motel about a block away) but she knew what was up and told me outside we would sexy time next time (didn't want to leave friend alone to my fellow countrymen who are all dogs). Next time was this time. We met for coffee but considering the lack of her Korean or English and my lack of Thai and the fact she had to work in about 30 minutes (Thai massage lol) I just cavemanned in the coffee shop and told her let's go and once she saw motel sign she knew.

Anyway, we part ways and I get ready to go to club Octagon for the first time (ranked #6 in the world, good shit). I had got myself on the guestlist which helped me avoid cover (cover in Korea usually isn't too bad like $20 USD+ for a GOOD club - includes drink - but Dada Life was playing so it probably would have been like $50+ that night).

Guest list for clubs (some but not all):

https://www.facebook.com/clubinkorea/

I got what I was worried was dog meat soup (they replaced the dog meat part with beef so it was ok) for dinner and bought a couple of mini soju milkbox looking things for <$3 USD total (they never pat you down in Korea) and headed inside to get my wristband semi-early. I don't like chilling in the club that early / don't do 4 hours of "warming up" my social juices and making small talk or whatever cuz im introverted. So I went back outside and kinda just chilled before I saw lots of people queuing up and went back.

At this point it was about 12-12:30 and shit was starting to get lit. DJ upstairs was playing some cool hip-hop tracks and downstairs what I think they call garage house and also trap. I went crazy when I heard Kingpin (I wanna say it was this mix https://soundcloud.com/rlgrime/kingpin-wuki-remix).

Ok enough about music more on the bitches and getting laid.
I had told myself I was gonna chill and just have fun that night and see where it went. So I proceeded to break out my ninja soju on the dark dancefloor and started getting real into the music and dancing like a beast. Noticed some shorty next to me checking me out and even tho I didn't want to talk I forced myself to but she bounced once she realized I didn't really wanna have a convo. After dancing a lot, I was feeling ready to slay and started approaching. I went upstairs and saw 2 white American girls taking a pic of their Indian or Latina friend (turned out she was Mexican) in front of the club's name sign. As the girls were finishing up the pic I was like nah one more and made a sexy pose with the girl and it was on immediately. Her friends bounced and left us alone which was cool. I was by no means trying to get with this chick cuz she was there with like 20 of her study abroad friends and lived far as fuck (and club seems like it's in the middle of nowhere in terms of getting a room minus a swank ass hotel next door but not trying to drop that much $). Whatever, I'm just having fun in the hip-hop room with her dancing dirty, making out, trying to finger her, etc. **Big thing I realize in retrospect, the Korean girls (the ones I am here for mostly) were looking at me like who the fuck is this guy? People generally don't get that sloppy with eachother in Korea, especially not a Korean with Korean or Korean (granted I'm Korean-American but that's not the point) with a foreign chick (though it sometimes is that way the other way around i.e. Korean girl-foreign male). I guess I had a little "social proof" in the club.

I take her downstairs and things are really heating up on the dancefloor like everyone is buzzed and raging at this point. She also finds her friends and they all are mirin us/me hard (the guys they are with are your typical beta dudes and boring). I also break out the second soju box and share it with her (she's already fucked since she pounded her drink after I told her we were gonna dance) So basically I have a crew of like 5+ ok looking bitches thinking I am the shit which I guess is good for my image in the club. We are really going at it and I notice this fucking cute as hell Korean shorty to my right checkig me out, whispering to her friend, etc. (I am clearly having the most fun in the entire club - maybe this is the way to go with game instead of my usual creeping in the shadows tactics) The two Koreans move further up the dancefloor and I follow them, leaving my girl behind who in typical American girl fashion is too drunk and gets lost in the sea of people. I start chatting up my target, opting for a very simple what's your name because I already knew she liked me. We banter back and forth and I think she says "beer" so I lead her to the bar area where we can talk and stuff and get a beer. Turns out she didn't wnat a beer and I didn't either (Korean beer is ass). Her friend is MIA so I tell her let's go upstairs to the VIP area (I had noticed the guard went MIA earlier) and we take the elevator (yes, elevator) to the VIP area. At this point she thinks I am a fucking boss like how did u do that. Anyway, I realize it's time to pull and I say let's get out of here. Turns out her friend drove and they livek ind of far and her mom is texting her on Kakaotalk at 1:30 AM or whatever time it is to come home (she's 26 or 27 lol). So I got the number and I didn't want to kiss or anything in front of her friend but her friend's like fucking kiss her and get her number already (thank you encroachment of Western hedonism).

We are texting now and I'm still fantasizing about beating it up this weekend hopefully

I get another soju bottle at the mart

Anyway, I go back in the club cuz it's the fucking #6 club and Dada Life had barely started their set (I think they are shit but they are very popular so the club was hyped). In my slightly buzzed state I remember this PUA vid I had watched earlier in the week about "forcing IOIs" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unuqF4uklE - starts at 5:30) - basically doing nonverbal shit like waving at girls or whatever and seeing how they respond (smile / gesture back = obviously go approach). I combined that with something I saw GLL do (tell girls to smile while gesturing a smile with your fingers and smiling if that makes any sense). I remember one set I had with a Korean that lasted more than insta-rejection (I think everything else was generally a no go) but eventually she rejected me for some reason (I was buzzing and just high on party mode/"in state" so I didn't really know what was going on). Anyway, I head towards the bar and see this exotic as hell chick who I do the smile thing to. She smiles and I am instantly in there chatting her up. Her friend gets occupied as well so it's just 1 on 1. We are getting real close and intimate. She tells me she is from South Africa (I don't want to go into more identifying details but she is quite an exotic mix) and here for work (modeling). Turns out she models for FHM and shit. Girl is very chill and comfortable with her sexuality and eventually she asks me when I'm thinking of leaving. Now a past me would not pick up on that but in my head the light bulb goes off and while trying to be ~as chill as possible~ I say a few minutes. A few minutes pass and I'm like let's go outside for some air. She protests saying her friend etc but we go outside (1 step closer) and once we're outside and away from her friend I believe I started making out with her and eventually I hail a cab and she knows what's up and is down. We get in the cab and I just chill back for a sec (I like to escalate first to get them ready for the idea of sex, cool down, then ramp it up as we get closer to sex location). HOWEVER we go to like 3 different areas of motels and EVERYTHING is booked (FUCK!) I took it as a sign from God but not before triyng to escalate and bang her in an alleyway (she wasn't down). I delivered her to her hotel - on the way she asked her manager if she could bring me back but I could hear the screaming of no on the other end. O well. We exchanged numbers (told her I'd call Monday - I did and am gonna try to smash hopefully this week or weekend before she leaves) and kissed goodbye and I was thinking to myself damn I can't believe this chick likes me that much.

I catch the early mornign bus back home and call up one of my good friends from back home (Thank you technology) and we're just talking. I'm smart but here I am doing fuck all in Korea just trying to beat up the pussy and my friend, a Columbia grad, is in Milan, Italy doing his masters (no hate but you can imagine it's more of a joke in Italy). We agree that humanity is fucked with shit like IS (straight up a terrorist STATE with millions of $ of revenue/day), the general lack of any morality (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30721.html), and agree we might as well enjoy the decline. You only live once brahs

If you read this far thank you and I hope you got something out of it. I'm also open to any tips/suggestions and would love to meet some cool people here (Korea) but I don't know if this shit is even active (is PUA alive?)

[Image: EAYwxoX.jpg]

South Korea - fucksong - 11-23-2015

Yo props man. Are you a member of the Korean Lair too? You can find some fellow wings there

South Korea - booshala - 11-23-2015

Quote: (11-23-2015 11:13 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

- Probably one of the most epic nights of my life - FHM model, etc

So I'm gonna try to type this while remembering as many details as possible but my memory is bad and I was slightly yucky

This will be a long post..

But this is how it all started:

I tried wearing for the first time this set of height increasing shoes (3 inches - taking me from a slightly below average 5'9" to 6' - maybe this made a difference) headed to Seoul (capital of South Korea) and basically trekked like 2 hours to meet this Thai chick in some remote ass corner of Seoul where she lives with 4 other people. Only went cuz I knew I was getting my dick wet. The Southeast Asians / Chinese / Japanese / I guess all Asians are all over the Korean d (K-pop, K-drama, etc). Brief story of how I met her: approached her friend at B-One (good club with great deep house/tech house music but maybe not the best for picking up as I find personally that actual good music = more dudes / people that are actually there for the music, etc) in Itaewon (foreigner district) of Seoul last weekend. Things fizzled out with her friend so I left but later re-approached the set in the night and I think her friend was just sick of getting hit on (she got approached a lot - petite Thai girl with nice rack) but I noticed her checking me out so I started gaming her instead. Basically tried to finagle my way into the pants (I had a motel about a block away) but she knew what was up and told me outside we would sexy time next time (didn't want to leave friend alone to my fellow countrymen who are all dogs). Next time was this time. We met for coffee but considering the lack of her Korean or English and my lack of Thai and the fact she had to work in about 30 minutes (Thai massage lol) I just cavemanned in the coffee shop and told her let's go and once she saw motel sign she knew.

Anyway, we part ways and I get ready to go to club Octagon for the first time (ranked #6 in the world, good shit). I had got myself on the guestlist which helped me avoid cover (cover in Korea usually isn't too bad like $20 USD+ for a GOOD club - includes drink - but Dada Life was playing so it probably would have been like $50+ that night).

Guest list for clubs (some but not all):

https://www.facebook.com/clubinkorea/

I got what I was worried was dog meat soup (they replaced the dog meat part with beef so it was ok) for dinner and bought a couple of mini soju milkbox looking things for <$3 USD total (they never pat you down in Korea) and headed inside to get my wristband semi-early. I don't like chilling in the club that early / don't do 4 hours of "warming up" my social juices and making small talk or whatever cuz im introverted. So I went back outside and kinda just chilled before I saw lots of people queuing up and went back.

At this point it was about 12-12:30 and shit was starting to get lit. DJ upstairs was playing some cool hip-hop tracks and downstairs what I think they call garage house and also trap. I went crazy when I heard Kingpin (I wanna say it was this mix https://soundcloud.com/rlgrime/kingpin-wuki-remix).

Ok enough about music more on the bitches and getting laid.
I had told myself I was gonna chill and just have fun that night and see where it went. So I proceeded to break out my ninja soju on the dark dancefloor and started getting real into the music and dancing like a beast. Noticed some shorty next to me checking me out and even tho I didn't want to talk I forced myself to but she bounced once she realized I didn't really wanna have a convo. After dancing a lot, I was feeling ready to slay and started approaching. I went upstairs and saw 2 white American girls taking a pic of their Indian or Latina friend (turned out she was Mexican) in front of the club's name sign. As the girls were finishing up the pic I was like nah one more and made a sexy pose with the girl and it was on immediately. Her friends bounced and left us alone which was cool. I was by no means trying to get with this chick cuz she was there with like 20 of her study abroad friends and lived far as fuck (and club seems like it's in the middle of nowhere in terms of getting a room minus a swank ass hotel next door but not trying to drop that much $). Whatever, I'm just having fun in the hip-hop room with her dancing dirty, making out, trying to finger her, etc. **Big thing I realize in retrospect, the Korean girls (the ones I am here for mostly) were looking at me like who the fuck is this guy? People generally don't get that sloppy with eachother in Korea, especially not a Korean with Korean or Korean (granted I'm Korean-American but that's not the point) with a foreign chick (though it sometimes is that way the other way around i.e. Korean girl-foreign male). I guess I had a little "social proof" in the club.

I take her downstairs and things are really heating up on the dancefloor like everyone is buzzed and raging at this point. She also finds her friends and they all are mirin us/me hard (the guys they are with are your typical beta dudes and boring). I also break out the second soju box and share it with her (she's already fucked since she pounded her drink after I told her we were gonna dance) So basically I have a crew of like 5+ ok looking bitches thinking I am the shit which I guess is good for my image in the club. We are really going at it and I notice this fucking cute as hell Korean shorty to my right checkig me out, whispering to her friend, etc. (I am clearly having the most fun in the entire club - maybe this is the way to go with game instead of my usual creeping in the shadows tactics) The two Koreans move further up the dancefloor and I follow them, leaving my girl behind who in typical American girl fashion is too drunk and gets lost in the sea of people. I start chatting up my target, opting for a very simple what's your name because I already knew she liked me. We banter back and forth and I think she says "beer" so I lead her to the bar area where we can talk and stuff and get a beer. Turns out she didn't wnat a beer and I didn't either (Korean beer is ass). Her friend is MIA so I tell her let's go upstairs to the VIP area (I had noticed the guard went MIA earlier) and we take the elevator (yes, elevator) to the VIP area. At this point she thinks I am a fucking boss like how did u do that. Anyway, I realize it's time to pull and I say let's get out of here. Turns out her friend drove and they livek ind of far and her mom is texting her on Kakaotalk at 1:30 AM or whatever time it is to come home (she's 26 or 27 lol). So I got the number and I didn't want to kiss or anything in front of her friend but her friend's like fucking kiss her and get her number already (thank you encroachment of Western hedonism).

We are texting now and I'm still fantasizing about beating it up this weekend hopefully

I get another soju bottle at the mart

Anyway, I go back in the club cuz it's the fucking #6 club and Dada Life had barely started their set (I think they are shit but they are very popular so the club was hyped). In my slightly buzzed state I remember this PUA vid I had watched earlier in the week about "forcing IOIs" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unuqF4uklE - starts at 5:30) - basically doing nonverbal shit like waving at girls or whatever and seeing how they respond (smile / gesture back = obviously go approach). I combined that with something I saw GLL do (tell girls to smile while gesturing a smile with your fingers and smiling if that makes any sense). I remember one set I had with a Korean that lasted more than insta-rejection (I think everything else was generally a no go) but eventually she rejected me for some reason (I was buzzing and just high on party mode/"in state" so I didn't really know what was going on). Anyway, I head towards the bar and see this exotic as hell chick who I do the smile thing to. She smiles and I am instantly in there chatting her up. Her friend gets occupied as well so it's just 1 on 1. We are getting real close and intimate. She tells me she is from South Africa (I don't want to go into more identifying details but she is quite an exotic mix) and here for work (modeling). Turns out she models for FHM and shit. Girl is very chill and comfortable with her sexuality and eventually she asks me when I'm thinking of leaving. Now a past me would not pick up on that but in my head the light bulb goes off and while trying to be ~as chill as possible~ I say a few minutes. A few minutes pass and I'm like let's go outside for some air. She protests saying her friend etc but we go outside (1 step closer) and once we're outside and away from her friend I believe I started making out with her and eventually I hail a cab and she knows what's up and is down. We get in the cab and I just chill back for a sec (I like to escalate first to get them ready for the idea of sex, cool down, then ramp it up as we get closer to sex location). HOWEVER we go to like 3 different areas of motels and EVERYTHING is booked (FUCK!) I took it as a sign from God but not before triyng to escalate and bang her in an alleyway (she wasn't down). I delivered her to her hotel - on the way she asked her manager if she could bring me back but I could hear the screaming of no on the other end. O well. We exchanged numbers (told her I'd call Monday - I did and am gonna try to smash hopefully this week or weekend before she leaves) and kissed goodbye and I was thinking to myself damn I can't believe this chick likes me that much.

I catch the early mornign bus back home and call up one of my good friends from back home (Thank you technology) and we're just talking. I'm smart but here I am doing fuck all in Korea just trying to beat up the pussy and my friend, a Columbia grad, is in Milan, Italy doing his masters (no hate but you can imagine it's more of a joke in Italy). We agree that humanity is fucked with shit like IS (straight up a terrorist STATE with millions of $ of revenue/day), the general lack of any morality (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30721.html), and agree we might as well enjoy the decline. You only live once brahs

If you read this far thank you and I hope you got something out of it. I'm also open to any tips/suggestions and would love to meet some cool people here (Korea) but I don't know if this shit is even active (is PUA alive?)

[Image: EAYwxoX.jpg]

Hah, sounds just like Octagon! Great work man, you must be very high energy especially with how aggressive Korean guys can be at clubs. Props for breaking out the "ggalchang" shoe lifts too... all the natives do it anyway.

If you're rolling through from out of town, try to book something at the Hamilton Hotel on the main drag of Itaewon... seems like logistics hurt you this time and it's not really that expensive if you book a few weeks in advance.

If you're not too tight on cash, try getting even a shitty table there - Korean girls are pretty materialistic, but easy to flip the script on them if you have a place to park it. The number of finger-bangs/handjobs I've had at the booths in B-1, Octagon and a variety of Korean booking clubs is easily in the dozens. Very easy to bounce out after you've had your hands on each other's junk.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 11-23-2015

Quote: (11-23-2015 04:04 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

Yo props man. Are you a member of the Korean Lair too? You can find some fellow wings there

Are you talking about this? (Just googled)

http://www.pickupasia.com/korea-lair/

Quote: (11-23-2015 05:00 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Hah, sounds just like Octagon! Great work man, you must be very high energy especially with how aggressive Korean guys can be at clubs. Props for breaking out the "ggalchang" shoe lifts too... all the natives do it anyway.

If you're rolling through from out of town, try to book something at the Hamilton Hotel on the main drag of Itaewon... seems like logistics hurt you this time and it's not really that expensive if you book a few weeks in advance.

If you're not too tight on cash, try getting even a shitty table there - Korean girls are pretty materialistic, but easy to flip the script on them if you have a place to park it. The number of finger-bangs/handjobs I've had at the booths in B-1, Octagon and a variety of Korean booking clubs is easily in the dozens. Very easy to bounce out after you've had your hands on each other's junk.

Yea I'm more of a club guy - I don't like talking that much but I get really into the music/club atmosphere vibe

Will look into Hamilton

Also, you're right about the materialism... I find most of the hottest Korean girls in the club (like the smexy plastic surgery ones) are usually gravitating towards the tables (which I guess is the same anywhere with hot chicks)

South Korea - fucksong - 11-23-2015

Quote: (11-23-2015 05:00 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Bro, you've got to go into detail on this man. I've never heard of someone being successful at those on a consistent basis. Do you have any filters for who might be down or not? Do you start after the girl takes shots/drinks? Do you actually kiss them or go straight for goods (last two Korean girls I was with, I actually got more sexual before kissing them) How does your wing handle his girl? Id imagine positioning is important as no girl would want to let their friend see them getting fingerbanged?

Props in advance!

Quote: (11-23-2015 10:33 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

[quote='fucksong' pid='1155987' dateline='1448312693']

Are you talking about this? (Just googled)

http://www.pickupasia.com/korea-lair/

[quote='booshala' pid='1156017' dateline='1448316054']
I'll PM you the info.

South Korea - booshala - 11-24-2015

^^ Korean girls are righteously sloppy when they get drunk. Booking clubs made up the majority of these experiences as you just tell the waiter after a while, "just bring me the drunkest ones". I also usually ended up going on Sunday nights where most of the girls who went were in the service industry or casino dealers and wanted to let loose on their night off. DTF meter was very self selecting and lots of pillows around to cover up first the kiss (hold up the pillow so the other people at the table can't see you sucking face) and then progress to covering the bottom half. My Belgian/Korean buddy was the absolute master of this technique and would pull it out just about every time we went to booking clubs - I learned at his feet.

There's also that great 3AM time at all the hot clubs when all of the room salon/hostess girls get off work dealing with middle aged schlubs and are looking for more age-appropriate guys. You literally see the average in the place bounce up 2 points when these fly-ass girls in skin tight dresses show up all at once. Try to pounce as quickly as possible on these because as mentioned native guys are extremely aggressive. The one thing that'll set you apart if you're fairly young/decent looking is that you've got a place to park it. Tables at Octagon started at $1100 last time I was there, that's basically 80% of a entry level working Joe's monthly income.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 11-25-2015

Paying 1100 got a table to mack on girls?
Damn. I'm just not about that like.

I've been to octagon a couple tired though.
Had a good time.

South Korea - fucksong - 11-26-2015

Quote: (11-24-2015 11:13 PM)booshala Wrote:  

^^ Korean girls are righteously sloppy when they get drunk. Booking clubs made up the majority of these experiences as you just tell the waiter after a while, "just bring me the drunkest ones". I also usually ended up going on Sunday nights where most of the girls who went were in the service industry or casino dealers and wanted to let loose on their night off. DTF meter was very self selecting and lots of pillows around to cover up first the kiss (hold up the pillow so the other people at the table can't see you sucking face) and then progress to covering the bottom half. My Belgian/Korean buddy was the absolute master of this technique and would pull it out just about every time we went to booking clubs - I learned at his feet.

There's also that great 3AM time at all the hot clubs when all of the room salon/hostess girls get off work dealing with middle aged schlubs and are looking for more age-appropriate guys. You literally see the average in the place bounce up 2 points when these fly-ass girls in skin tight dresses show up all at once. Try to pounce as quickly as possible on these because as mentioned native guys are extremely aggressive. The one thing that'll set you apart if you're fairly young/decent looking is that you've got a place to park it. Tables at Octagon started at $1100 last time I was there, that's basically 80% of a entry level working Joe's monthly income.

Thanks for the great data! Gave ya a rep point!

Can you give a rough estimate of the costs of Sunday night booking clubs?

As for Octogon, were there certain days or was it pretty much anyway the clubs were open,at 3am that the hostesses came out moreso? $1100 is pretty steep but that's a great incentive for sticking it out until after 3.

Thanks again. Solid data. Shit, I'm gonna copy and paste this shit so I don't lose it

South Korea - Sourcecode - 11-26-2015

I notice y'all are spending a grand on tables.

I have questions?
[Image: oDuLX0Tl.jpg]
Have you ever seen the movie Men In Black?

Korean Markets are cool and all..But why are the boxing up the baby octopus aliens from Men in Black? How is this dude suppose to become a Jedi if Koreans eat him before he gets old enough to be a Padawan?

[Image: 5PdO2LNl.jpg]
I showed up to the market when they were about to close.
Clearly there was still fish to be sold.
Do Korean stall owners just eat the loss.. or do they just put these fish back on ice and try to sell it to me tomorrow.
Is that sanitary?
I'm down to support local business.. But seafood doesn't really do well in open air.
Is it sanitary to just put the same fish on ice the next day?

[Image: BA6tJpfl.jpg]
I really wish Koreans were a bit taller.
They are just as bad walkers as they are drivers.
I hate rainy days because Korean umbrellas are at the perfect height to poke my eyes out.. and Koreans seem to have no situational awareness, whatsoever.

[Image: Ldne5wJl.jpg]
I've found these Pouch bar places all over Korea.
They are always full of female english teachers also.
Its the perfect start to meet thirst,frumpy english teachers.

[Image: r9PTOwSl.jpg]
Can someone actually explain why Koreans love fried chicken so much?
I try to show pictures like this to all Americans.
The stereotype that Black people love chicken is a lie.
Koreans love chicken more than black people. There more fried chicken and beer places in Korea than there are liquor stores in the hood.

[Image: 8YHJH2Gl.jpg]
Which soldier gave these dude his boots?
Why did this guy think this style was ok?
Do Korean girls like this?
Is working in an Italian restaurant equivalent to being in combat?

[Image: tbMxgYYl.jpg]
Why do Korean women wear tight clothing like this?
This girl is like late 20s and has the shape of the worms from Men in Black
[Image: 5966116_1_m.jpg]

[Image: P9Osnh1l.jpg]
I didn't know they sold my semen in stores?

[Image: OotNmKUl.jpg]
I keep saying I'm gonna post Korean food.
If you come to Korea.. I suggest you stop at a Korean truck stop.
They aren't like American rest stops.. these places are like mini malls with vendors, fast food and shops.. some of them even have little grocery stores.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 11-26-2015

[Image: odoElVJl.jpg]
Do these guys have anything better to do than roam the street giving every non Korean the stink eye?

[Image: Jygpvhal.jpg]
This is my last picture.. I really can't hate.
Where can I get one of these.
This kid crashed into a pole, but he's still cool in my book.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 11-26-2015

OK can someone help with some intel on motels?

For instance, where the best deals are for motels in Seoul in terms of being somewhere desirable (Gangnam, Itaewon, Hongdae) but also not that expensive if possible

As a cat that doesn't live in Seoul, logistics seems to be my biggest issue. I also don't know the city very well so I don't know what a good date spot/area is and where the closest motel/cheap hotel is to that

Would very much appreciate any help on this

Please feel free to pm if you don't want to blow up the spot.

South Korea - Gunnar - 11-26-2015

Quote: (11-26-2015 10:09 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

For instance, where the best deals are for motels in Seoul in terms of being somewhere desirable (Gangnam, Itaewon, Hongdae) but also not that expensive if possible

As a cat that doesn't live in Seoul, logistics seems to be my biggest issue. I also don't know the city very well so I don't know what a good date spot/area is and where the closest motel/cheap hotel is to that

When I lived in Seoul I usually used the motel district behind Jongno-3-ga (crossing of line 1 and 3) exit 2 with my girl. It's on Supyo-ro 22-gil if you look at a map. There are plenty of eateries located at Jonggak station (line 1) and the distance from there to the motels is easily walkable. It is also possible to have a date at Myeongdong and walk to Jongno-3-ga from there, but it's a bit longer than from Jonggak. The best motel there in my experience was called Hotel Amare, when I lived there (2012-13), but I have no idea if it exists anymore. Standard motel rates were 30k won for 3h in this area. I didn't usually use the overnight stay, so I don't remember those rates.

Another area that is good logistics wise for date+bang is Sinchon (line 2, next to Hongdae). The motels are located behind exit 3 and 4 on Yonsei-ro 2-gil. The rate here was usually the same as in Jongno, but some motels also had 2h for 20k instead of 3h for 30k. Hope this helps you out, I enjoyed your stories, so hope to see some more of those!

South Korea - fucksong - 11-26-2015

Yeah, it always tripped me out how even in San Francisco, at this traditional Korean restaurant, they'd serve all the regular Korean dishes like kim chi but randomly, there'd be a fat plate of chicken haha. I remember asking my Korean ex about this and her answer was simple

"Korean people like fried chicken"

Mmmmm kay

As for cheaper hotels, damn, I actually know of one right off the main strip of Gangnam but don't know the name. I just remembered how to get there. I would recommend just scoping out the area 5 min away from the main strip, and you'll find a few. I think there's an Apple store called Frisbee and the hotel is on the street or two behind it but you can get there via one of the streets that connect to the main street.

OHHH DUDE I GOT YOU!!

JIM JIL BANGS

Obviously if you find a girl that's keen, bang her in a DVD room but if not, backup can be the Jim jil bang aka men's spa. Research what's available in the area

South Korea - cascadecombo - 11-27-2015

Where in Seoul and what are you looking to spend as well as what sort of lodgings are you looking for?

I know a pretty good hoste/hotel in Hongdae that is fairly inexpensive with a private room and guests are OK. Unlike some other places I've been to that don't allow guests.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 11-27-2015

I vouch for Jimjillbangs as a place to stay in cities.

I realize that a lot of dudes can't be hassled to find a expensive apartment.. and they think they can just take girls to some dirty room with a DVD playing.

But if you are in Seoul and just want a place to straight up relax and crash? Try out these Spas.
They aren't only for Men. Women can go to them too. The bathing areas are segregated though.

A couple times when I've had to do work in Seoul or came back from an international trip and didn't wanna take the hassle of going home late at night..I go to the Spa

I recommend the one right near Seoul KTX station.
http://www.silloamsauna.com/

Silloam Sauna

This place has a all day/night ticket fro 12k won.
You get a locker for your shoes and clothes..Strip down and put on the Super Saiyan outfit they give you.
You can either go straight to the hot rooms or you can get naked and go downstairs..
Its gonna be full of middle age to old men naked taking showers and getting in hot tubs.

Personally..I like to scurry as quick as possible to the ice cold pool so my dick shrinks down to the size of the average male korean.
That way they don't gawk at my junk.

After you've chilled out in the cold and hot pools you can rinse off and head upstairs to the sauna rooms.
There are rooms lined with salt/sand/crystal/charcoal ect.
Koreans believe this stuff opens the pores, closes pours, lets you breathe better.. all kinds of whatnot that I'm not sure is true...but its comfortable as shit.

There is also a Game/movie/PC room on the Third floor, I think.
I always skip it and head straight to the kitchen so grandma cant cook me a pop of leftovers aka BiBimBap.

Once you are finished pampering yourself the top floor has a mens sleeping area.
Its like the cubbies you use to have in kinder garten.. only there is a little mattress in there.
You take a blanket and a pillow and take the best nap of your life.
Wake up whenever you please and head down stairs to get your clothes back.. you wont be alone.
Every Korean man that went drinking with his boss and didn't wanna go home to his nagging ass, pushy ass, controlling wife ( So much for submissive korean girls, right?) is gonna be changing clothes and getting ready to go to work again.

South Korea - booshala - 11-27-2015

Quote: (11-26-2015 03:29 AM)fucksong Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2015 11:13 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Thanks for the great data! Gave ya a rep point!

Can you give a rough estimate of the costs of Sunday night booking clubs?

As for Octogon, were there certain days or was it pretty much anyway the clubs were open,at 3am that the hostesses came out moreso? $1100 is pretty steep but that's a great incentive for sticking it out until after 3.

Thanks again. Solid data. Shit, I'm gonna copy and paste this shit so I don't lose it

Glad to chime in: Usually went with total three guys (that seems to be the magic number) and we never spent more than 500-550k won for booking: 750 ml of shitty Korean whiskey, 15-20 beers, mixers, fruit plate. Tipping isn't absolutely necessary as long as you go a lot because the waiters get a piece of every bottle set you buy. Still, I would palm the guy 50k won once in a while and he was really good about filtering the best of the worst (hot to drunk ratio) my way.

Think I mentioned this before somewhere on the forum but self-booking aka just grabbing girls you see as they walk between room to room is actually quite effective too. Hope your language skills are decent...

Never went to Octagon on anything but Friday or Saturday. Don't think they open Sun-Wed unless it's for some special occasion. Also Fri/Sat ironically tends to be the slow days for hostess bars as those are nights where businessmen usually go home to their families so double reason for hostesses to show up to the clubs after work on the weekend.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 11-29-2015

Quote: (11-26-2015 11:01 AM)Gunnar Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2015 10:09 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

When I lived in Seoul I usually used the motel district behind Jongno-3-ga (crossing of line 1 and 3) exit 2 with my girl. It's on Supyo-ro 22-gil if you look at a map. There are plenty of eateries located at Jonggak station (line 1) and the distance from there to the motels is easily walkable. It is also possible to have a date at Myeongdong and walk to Jongno-3-ga from there, but it's a bit longer than from Jonggak. The best motel there in my experience was called Hotel Amare, when I lived there (2012-13), but I have no idea if it exists anymore. Standard motel rates were 30k won for 3h in this area. I didn't usually use the overnight stay, so I don't remember those rates.

Another area that is good logistics wise for date+bang is Sinchon (line 2, next to Hongdae). The motels are located behind exit 3 and 4 on Yonsei-ro 2-gil. The rate here was usually the same as in Jongno, but some motels also had 2h for 20k instead of 3h for 30k. Hope this helps you out, I enjoyed your stories, so hope to see some more of those!

Thanks for the intel. I'll try and set up dates next time in Sinchon since it's closer / I remember it had a chill, fun/young vibe (Yonsei University is right there) - I've never been to Jongno area so I don't know what the vibe is like if you could provide any info

Also if anyone knows of decent motel / motel areas south of the river (Han River) that would be cool too

Quote: (11-26-2015 11:07 AM)fucksong Wrote:  

Yeah, it always tripped me out how even in San Francisco, at this traditional Korean restaurant, they'd serve all the regular Korean dishes like kim chi but randomly, there'd be a fat plate of chicken haha. I remember asking my Korean ex about this and her answer was simple

"Korean people like fried chicken"

Mmmmm kay

As for cheaper hotels, damn, I actually know of one right off the main strip of Gangnam but don't know the name. I just remembered how to get there. I would recommend just scoping out the area 5 min away from the main strip, and you'll find a few. I think there's an Apple store called Frisbee and the hotel is on the street or two behind it but you can get there via one of the streets that connect to the main street.

OHHH DUDE I GOT YOU!!

JIM JIL BANGS

Obviously if you find a girl that's keen, bang her in a DVD room but if not, backup can be the Jim jil bang aka men's spa. Research what's available in the area

Are you saying you bang girls in Jim Jil Bangs? Or backup in case of no pull

Also yea... I don't think most girls are down to bang in DVD rooms

Source: I tried yesterday lol

South Korea - CodyB - 11-29-2015

would Korea suck ass in late January - Early Febuary?

South Korea - Bushido - 11-29-2015

Quote: (11-29-2015 06:38 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

It is fucking cold. Otherwise it is pretty doable if you can handle the weather. I remember Hongdae being full of people despite the cold.

Has been a few years for me now. Would like to go back and see how things have changed.

South Korea - CodyB - 11-29-2015

Quote: (11-29-2015 06:40 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

It is fucking cold. Otherwise it is pretty doable if you can handle the weather.

Love the cold bro. It's the lack of activity that may do my head in. Do Koreans go out in Winter?

South Korea - Bushido - 11-29-2015

^^ Ha you were too quick for my edit. Seoul was minus 15C on some days when I was there.

I think that the answer is yes they do go out, but I'll let the Korea specialists chime in.

South Korea - Gunnar - 11-29-2015

Regarding Jongno versus Sinchon, Sinchon is more of a university party area and Jongno is more of a business district. Therefore both areas have a good selection of restaurants, but I wouldn't try to go solo in Jongno, it's more of a place you would bring someone to for an evening out.

South Korea - Global_Cocksman - 11-29-2015

I was in Seoul last year in early February. It was cold as a motherfucker and snowed for a few days (quickly melted), but I still got 3 notches in 3 weeks there. I had a lot of fun.

I'd highly recommend it.

South Korea - cascadecombo - 11-30-2015

Jimjjilbangs are for nights when you don't pull. Sleeping quaters are seperate at all the ones I've crashed at.

Winters are cold as fuck for sure, but girls are still out drinking. You know how booze keeps you warm and stuff.

My record with DVDbangs was mostly dependent on how drunk/horny the girl was. Since some areas have those and no Hotels it was just the quickest option. Most of course would prefer a love motel.

And if you ever get invited to jongno I would definitely go there, the rooftop bbqs, parties etc I went to in that area almost always had great networking opportunities.

South Korea - Zehlendorfer - 01-07-2016

Hi,

just a quick note:
I am going to revisit Seoul in May 2016. This will be a business trip. But I am thinking about extending my stay for another week or so.
What is your take: Should I stay in Seoul or travel to another city?

Thanks in advance.