Roosh V Forum
Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying girls that get on your nerves (/thread-15743.html)

Pages: 1 2

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Screwston - 09-08-2012

This is about 95% of girls that I meet. Laughing at their own lame jokes, whiny voices, loud and confrontational, never shut up, etc. but they look good and you want to hit it. I have mastered the slight smile and nod while they ramble on about nothing. Any other techniques for these type of broads? What does everyone else do?

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - I'mWaitingForTheMan - 09-08-2012

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

This is about 95% of girls that I meet. Laughing at their own lame jokes, whiny voices, loud and confrontational, never shut up, etc. but they look good and you want to hit it. I have mastered the slight smile and nod while they ramble on about nothing. Any other techniques for these type of broads? What does everyone else do?
If they can't shut up neg them.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - polymath - 09-08-2012

Tell her to behave, or comment on her voice/laugh, or ask her why she's acting so brutish. If she's offended, then fuck, why would you want to bang that?

Two weeks ago I told a girl that she was too masculine....next two times I saw her, she was in a halter top, heels, tight pants....straightened hair, makeup.....women are responsive to being shamed into improvement. I know it sounds terrible but women do the same thing all the time.

Also, have you considered just showing your disinterest when a woman is annoying you? Women like to socialize and they are generally tuned in to stuff like losing an audience.

Alternatively, all of those things are really minor and you could learn to appreciate that there is more to a woman than how her voice sounds. Confrontation is one thing, but a little laughter at a lame joke never hurt anyone.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - 20Nation - 09-09-2012

I have this polite fake laugh I do when girls do that. They know I don't think its really funny but they don't hate on me cause its polite. I have been noticing this a ton since i got back from Colombia. Colombia spoiled american women for me

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Deif - 09-09-2012

I've found treating them like children works. When you get a girl comfortable enough to go into "rant mode," i.e. she begins the typical solipsistic diatribe about how hard her life is, I think the worst thing you can do is act like you're really interested. I generally keep my face turned away from them and just glance at them once in a while out of the corner of my eye to let them know I'm sort of listening.

She doesn't want a conversation when she gets into that state. You're more or less a receptacle for her stress which is key in getting her even more comfortable.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - void - 09-09-2012

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:33 AM)Deif Wrote:  

I've found treating them like children works. When you get a girl comfortable enough to go into "rant mode," i.e. she begins the typical solipsistic diatribe about how hard her life is, I think the worst thing you can do is act like you're really interested. I generally keep my face turned away from them and just glance at them once in a while out of the corner of my eye to let them know I'm sort of listening.

She doesn't want a conversation when she gets into that state. You're more or less a receptacle for her stress which is key in getting her even more comfortable.
yup
and
annoying like annoying. or talking about their latest hamster spin?
how would you treat a child telling you the latest story about their elementary school, sob-story or getting angry about something?

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Tengen - 09-09-2012

I don't know how many people here follow SimplePickup, but they once put up an "interview" with some model chick. In the days building up to it they were posting pics on Facebook and there were tons of comments saying how fucking hot she was... then the video was posted on Youtube and receive 50%+ dislikes and tons of hater comments, and the video had to be taken down because she couldn't take all the hater comments.

Just another example of how little these women have to offer, other than their looks.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Ramon Zarate - 09-09-2012

Quote: (09-09-2012 03:56 AM)Tengen Wrote:  

I don't know how many people here follow SimplePickup, but they once put up an "interview" with some model chick. In the days building up to it they were posting pics on Facebook and there were tons of comments saying how fucking hot she was... then the video was posted on Youtube and receive 50%+ dislikes and tons of hater comments, and the video had to be taken down because she couldn't take all the hater comments.

Just another example of how little these women have to offer, other than their looks.

ahhh the anonymity that youtube brings can be somewhat refreshing, even though the comments can get ridiculous there is less mangina presence there

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Basil Ransom - 09-09-2012

I got booted from a classy event venue, because these two sisters told the bouncer I 'grabbed' them. I think it was mainly one girl doing the tattling - I gave this girl a firm handshake - something I regularly do without problems - and she could not stop talking about it, how I must beat women, etc. I can't believe this chick had the bouncer pull me on trumped up charges. This is like a chick accusing you of rape because you made her pussy hurt the next day. The same chick was telling me moments earlier how she 'can dish it out and take insults like a champ.'

They were low class Hispanic Mexican-American chicks, with thick barrio accents, though college educated. The one who bitched, made sure to get a free expensive bottle of water right before she left, just so she could take it home. This is at an intimate private venue. She kept talking about how men had to buy her dinners, how they couldn't be cheap, bla bla... One of the more exploitive, cunning bitches I've ever met. Is this typical for low class Latinas stateside? I've fucked a couple Latinas, but they were white washed with upper class backgrounds. This chick sounded like one of those train wrecks you see on Plenty of Fish.

I talked to this chick for a little while, made her laugh alot, etc just can't believe the bitch turned on me like that by crying to the bouncer.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Tuthmosis - 09-09-2012

Quote: (09-09-2012 08:37 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

They were low class Hispanic Mexican-American chicks, with thick barrio accents, though college educated. The one who bitched, made sure to get a free expensive bottle of water right before she left, just so she could take it home. This is at an intimate private venue. She kept talking about how men had to buy her dinners, how they couldn't be cheap, bla bla... One of the more exploitive, cunning bitches I've ever met. Is this typical for low class Latinas stateside? I've fucked a couple Latinas, but they were white washed with upper class backgrounds. This chick sounded like one of those train wrecks you see on Plenty of Fish.

Funny story.

Ghetto bitches are gonna ghetto no matter what. Each ethnicity has its own flavor and style, and this is definitely how Mexican-American ones in the Southwest are.

[Image: shudder.gif]

Quote: (09-09-2012 12:20 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Funny story.

Ghetto bitches are gonna ghetto no matter what. Each ethnicity has its own flavor and style, and this is definitely how Mexican-American ones in the Southwest are.

[Image: shudder.gif]

Haha yeah. I just gotta get hustled by the sixteen million distinct ethnicities in this city and then I'll be hustle-proof...

IMO, Middle Eastern chicks are the most pernicious, because they can come from any background and hustle your ass (eg my story about getting hustled into taking this Israeli Romanian Jewish chemical engineer to the bumfuck valley). Run of the mill white girls mostly just flake on you, and that's about as bad as it gets. I'm gonna be a lot more wary of ghetto sounding Latinas in the future. The whole manufactured drama aspect seemed distinctly Latina.

This sounds like a thread topic tailored for El Mech: How each ethnicity's girl will fuck you up. Sections on Iranians, Israelis, Mexicans, White bread American girls, black girls, Ashkenazi Jewish girls, gypsies, Pinays, Koreans, Chinese, Greeks, Italians, etc.

A bitch with the temerity to pilfer complimentary Fiji water bottles is not a bitch you want to be fucking with for long.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - MrXY - 09-09-2012

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

I get a bored look on my face, start looking around the room, turn away from them a bit. If they are decent girls who are attracted to you they will realize they are being annoying and stop it. If they are bitches they will keep on, at which point I walk away.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - XXL - 09-09-2012

you attract what you are

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Tuthmosis - 09-09-2012

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:08 PM)XXL Wrote:  

you attract what you are

I don't see a smiley at the end of this statement.

[Image: attachment.jpg7685]   

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

you attract what you are

I don't see a smiley at the end of this statement.

Ah that's why guys here love traveling for pussy...because their personality changes when they hop the border.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Screwston - 09-09-2012

you attract what you are
[Image: dodgy.gif]

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - XXL - 09-09-2012

it was not a joke

Quote: (09-09-2012 04:54 PM)XXL Wrote:  

it was not a joke

Then every successful player on here must have multiple personality disorder.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - XXL - 09-10-2012

do you even have a question about that? no normal person would want to chase girls for so long like us. but when everyone of you successful players can only attract bunch of crazy psycho bitches then something went wrong along the way

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Moma - 09-10-2012

it was not a joke

I see what you mean but may I ask what country you currently reside in?

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Samseau - 09-10-2012

I got booted from a classy event venue, because these two sisters told the bouncer I 'grabbed' them. I think it was mainly one girl doing the tattling - I gave this girl a firm handshake - something I regularly do without problems - and she could not stop talking about it, how I must beat women, etc. I can't believe this chick had the bouncer pull me on trumped up charges. This is like a chick accusing you of rape because you made her pussy hurt the next day. The same chick was telling me moments earlier how she 'can dish it out and take insults like a champ.'

I talked to this chick for a little while, made her laugh alot, etc just can't believe the bitch turned on me like that by crying to the bouncer.

I wrote about this in the cockblock thread, I too got reported on by a bouncer but since I'm friendly with the club I didn't get booted, just asked to move to a different part of the club.

This shit really is the beginning of a new era in clubs - like a school playground, anytime you offend a girl she tells on you to the nearby authority in order to get you in trouble.

Really now - this is going to be the death of clubs.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Deif - 09-10-2012

Quote: (09-10-2012 08:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I wrote about this in the cockblock thread, I too got reported on by a bouncer but since I'm friendly with the club I didn't get booted, just asked to move to a different part of the club.

This shit really is the beginning of a new era in clubs - like a school playground, anytime you offend a girl she tells on you to the nearby authority in order to get you in trouble.

Really now - this is going to be the death of clubs.

Yeah, the quickness with which bouncers look to boot guys from clubs at the behest of stupid females is amazing. It's not like they're making 99% of their money off of the males or anything.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - slothpiece - 09-10-2012

If I find a bar I like, I try to make nice with all bouncers and get them drinks. I have been saved so many times because of this... I think. If they don't like you they'll let you know from the gate. Nothing you can do to change that. Same with bartenders. Plenty of times after establishing presence and familiarity where they'll let everything slide and laugh at the girls who tattle on you. One time a girl complained to a bartender after I had approached her and had gone back to my chair after getting destroyed via rejection in the least polite way. She complained and the bartender yelled at her and kicked her out for being a bitch.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - Saladin - 09-10-2012

Quote: (09-10-2012 06:38 AM)Moma Wrote:  

it was not a joke

I see what you mean but may I ask what country you currently reside in?

It says Poland on his profile.....

18 Year old Canadian college girls at my school are much more superior to the girls you meet in TO's nightlife and they are part of the same shit culture(Probably because they haven't been hit on by ever guy at nightclubs and bars). I can't imagine how Polish 18 year old girls are like.

Every guy I know in Toronto attracts psycho bitches because of the simple fact that so many girls in TO are crazy bitches. Even my lawyer buddy who's 33 and is cool as shit and a very high value guy. You should visit a city like DC or Toronto for a few months and see if you still "we attract who we are" applies as strongly as you believe it does.

Annoying girls that get on your nerves - bacon - 09-10-2012

the hate you feel towards their bullshit just lends itself to better sex. some of the best sex fucks of my life were with women i hated or at least disliked i just pounded all my hate away on their pussy.

women are obviously a different animal and if your hearing some of the bullshit they say and think critically if that same bullshit came out of a guy you might want to hit him or at least avoid the annoying fuck. but with women they still have something you want so you put up with the bullshit at least temporarily but when you fuck a girl you cant stand for me at least i always go right into ruff sex