Roosh V Forum
Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol (/thread-15671.html)

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - jergens007 - 09-06-2012

Hey All!

I just want to know which country's women has the most plastic surgery. Yes, I have a thing for big fake tits and big asses. LOL
[Image: Strip.gif]

Exclude Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela and the USA.

Which Euro Country? Or any other Latin country???

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - TheMan - 09-06-2012

Quote: (09-06-2012 12:15 AM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Hey All!

I just want to know which country's women has the most plastic surgery. Yes, I have a thing for big fake tits and big asses. LOL
[Image: Strip.gif]

Exclude Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela and the USA.

Which Euro Country? Or any other Latin country???

Thought I was the only one.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - mikeymike - 09-06-2012

I just googled it and it came up with a list saying South Korea, Greece and Italy were in the top 7 with the countries you already listed. Sounds like Greek women get a lotta rack work and maybe Kamaki could speak to this but Greek men on average get 10x more penis enlargement procedures than the other countries that made the list.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - Sabra - 09-06-2012

Come to think of it, I did have a Korean with breast implants. They were just about perfect too, but she was one of those who would never admit that they're fake

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - expectation - 09-06-2012

South Korea is up there due to eye enlargement surgery. Almost every Korean-American I've banged had went back to Korea to get it done.

Awhile ago on FB, I caught a photo of a young Korean family with the main couple having huge eyes while their 3 kids still have tiny eyes. Hilarious. Too bad I can't find it via google.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - GyopoPlayboy - 09-06-2012

No shortage of Korea plastic barbie dolls walking around here in Apgujeong/Cheongdam. More and more are getting their tits done these days (as opposed to just the eyes and nose), but the flat asses still leave a lot to be desired.

if you're looking for big tits/ass, i'd check back into korea maybe in 5-10 years. minus a few outliers, the curvy figure is not in vogue here yet.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - WanderingSoul - 09-06-2012

Thailand, if you include ladyboys. Otherwise, I think you nixed the countries leading that category.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - jergens007 - 09-07-2012

Quote: (09-06-2012 02:15 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Thailand, if you include ladyboys. Otherwise, I think you nixed the countries leading that category.

oh hell no!!!! [Image: angry.gif]

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - AFspecOps - 09-08-2012

Seoul, definitely. You will see thousands of women there who look like Asian Barbie dolls.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - jergens007 - 09-08-2012

how are you in europe???

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - latinlover - 09-08-2012

Italy definitely. While it isn't abundant, I did see relatively quite a bit of fake tits around Milan.
Not Miami or Medellin levels, but it was there more so then anywhere else in Europe I had been

Good look with the girls there. You'll need it and some.

Which Country has the most Plastic Surgery Barbie types??? and Dont say Colombia! lol - jergens007 - 09-08-2012

Quote: (09-08-2012 01:40 AM)jergens007 Wrote:  

how are you in europe???

I meant to say... How about in Europe? Sorry.. I was high lol!