Roosh V Forum
Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland (/thread-15059.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - chochemonger1 - 08-11-2012

Today I had a bit of free time, so decided to check out and chat with girls on Badoo from both Poznan and Lublin. Granted Badoo is not the best indicator of the ease or hotness of the girls in a city or country, but I was quite surprised by the results. I must have messaged 30 girls ....half from Lublin and half from Poznan. The responses were not very encouraging.....must have gotten about 5 responses back and most were not very warm or excited. Im a light skinned Latino American, so in Poland I could pass as Spanish.
Always, before going to Brazil or Colombia I pipeline the net (especially Badoo) to get the action rolling ASAP, so wanted to try this before going to Poland, in a month. Also, to see the level of english, I should expect when Im there. What surprised me is that I got a lot more responses and warmth from chatting with girls from Brazil and Colombia, though I have no real exotic advantage there. Obviously I only sent instant messages to polish girls who said they spoke english in their profiles......but nonethess the results were dissapointing.
For those who have experience in Poland, is that the common response you will get from pipelining? Are there better dating sites in Poland to join (such as Colombian or Filipino Cupid) where girls are more actively seeking foreigners? From today´s experiment, it seems like day and nightgame will be the only true hunting options. Hoping polish girls arent changing for the worse, as so many members have verified how friendly and open to conversing with foreigners they are. Also, now it is obvious I have to head to a Western Polish city, as few girls in Lublin spoke english on Badoo.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Partizan - 08-11-2012

Quote: (08-11-2012 10:46 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Today I had a bit of free time, so decided to check out and chat with girls on Badoo from both Poznan and Lublin. Granted Badoo is not the best indicator of the ease or hotness of the girls in a city or country, but I was quite surprised by the results. I must have messaged 30 girls ....half from Lublin and half from Poznan. The responses were not very encouraging.....must have gotten about 5 responses back and most were not very warm or excited. Im a light skinned Latino American, so in Poland I could pass as Spanish.
Always, before going to Brazil or Colombia I pipeline the net (especially Badoo) to get the action rolling ASAP, so wanted to try this before going to Poland, in a month. Also, to see the level of english, I should expect when Im there. What surprised me is that I got a lot more responses and warmth from chatting with girls from Brazil and Colombia, though I have no real exotic advantage there. Obviously I only sent instant messages to polish girls who said they spoke english in their profiles......but nonethess the results were dissapointing.
For those who have experience in Poland, is that the common response you will get from pipelining? Are there better dating sites in Poland to join (such as Colombian or Filipino Cupid) where girls are more actively seeking foreigners? From today´s experiment, it seems like day and nightgame will be the only true hunting options. Hoping polish girls arent changing for the worse, as so many members have verified how friendly and open to conversing with foreigners they are. Also, now it is obvious I have to head to a Western Polish city, as few girls in Lublin spoke english on Badoo.

Pipelining is only for ex USSR (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc.) for Poland I would use day game.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - dontuan - 08-11-2012

Night game is king in Poland, followed by day game. Online hook-ups could yield some results, but can be cumbersome and offers lows ROI based on my experience. You might get decent results pipelining using couchsurfing or the Polish dating site Sympatia.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - BeTravel - 08-11-2012

One option is to pipeline via vk.com in Poland. (some 70k profiles in Poland on vk, mostly Russians,Ukranians & Belorussians living there)

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - _Samo_ - 08-11-2012

undefined

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - polish rumble - 08-12-2012

But I wouldn't expect miracle to happen when Badoo didn't help. Anyway you can try edarling or sympatia. VK is a niche here

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - chochemonger1 - 08-12-2012

Quote: (08-12-2012 05:55 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

But I wouldn't expect miracle to happen when Badoo didn't help. Anyway you can try edarling or sympatia. VK is a niche here

Thanks rumble, I will give those sites a try for sure. I will have more time available in Poland than here in Colombia now, since I am recording music. I see now, that I will have to be an approach machine in Poland and that nothing will come so easy, even if I have the Spanish look and American nationality.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - michelin - 08-13-2012

Quote:Quote:

Pipelining is only for ex USSR (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc.) for Poland I would use day game.

What about Hungary? is it better to Daygame or to pipeline?

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Screwston - 08-15-2012

Try vk.com and maybe try the Latin playboy angle on your page with pictures and songs. Use Google Translate and send a message in Polish asking if they speak English because your Polish isn't to good. Take it from there. Also have your page say you're from NYC. I messed around on there and these are the best tips I can give.

Some girls told me straight up that they like my skin. I'm curious to how you'll do out there chochemonger1.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - chochemonger1 - 08-15-2012

Quote: (08-15-2012 04:48 AM)houston Wrote:  

Try vk.com and maybe try the Latin playboy angle on your page with pictures and songs. Use Google Translate and send a message in Polish asking if they speak English because your Polish isn't to good. Take it from there. Also have your page say you're from NYC. I messed around on there and these are the best tips I can give.

Some girls told me straight up that they like my skin. I'm curious to how you'll do out there chochemonger1.

Yes, almost all the info we have from Poland or Eastern Europe for that matter, come from the perspective of white players. So I think my trip, over there, will bring a new and different perspective, which should be helpful for future poon hounds heading over there.
I get the feeling that I will do well there, if I become an approach machine. But from my limited chats with polish Badoo girls, I am pretty sure pussy wont be raining on top of me, once I get off the plane.
I am more of an internet and day gamer, so I am curious to see if I have to work night game hard, in order to do as well as Roosh did. The only problem is that going to clubs puts me into hard drinking mode and that is never good for gaming girls.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - gandt - 08-15-2012

What do you guys say when you pipeline? Do you go indirect and perhaps ask them stuff about the city and let them know you will be visiting in a month? Or do you rather come out with a "you seem like an interesting girl, do you want to hang out" kind of thing?

I think it depends on the source you are using (as vk is a social network). Not sure about badoo...I am going to look into it now!

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Screwston - 08-15-2012

Quote: (08-15-2012 09:26 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2012 04:48 AM)houston Wrote:  

Yes, almost all the info we have from Poland or Eastern Europe for that matter, come from the perspective of white players. So I think my trip, over there, will bring a new and different perspective, which should be helpful for future poon hounds heading over there.
I get the feeling that I will do well there, if I become an approach machine. But from my limited chats with polish Badoo girls, I am pretty sure pussy wont be raining on top of me, once I get off the plane.
I am more of an internet and day gamer, so I am curious to see if I have to work night game hard, in order to do as well as Roosh did. The only problem is that going to clubs puts me into hard drinking mode and that is never good for gaming girls.
Make sure to research salsa bars/clubs before heading out there.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - lotharius - 08-16-2012

I found pipelining in Poland brings far fewer results than Ukraine and Russia

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - chochemonger1 - 08-16-2012

Quote: (08-16-2012 05:01 AM)lotharius Wrote:  

I wonder if someone would know why that is. Maybe kamaki. Why are Polish girls so closed and reserved online, but so open and friendly in person? Maybe they dont trust men online and think they are perverts.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - polish rumble - 08-16-2012

Quote: (08-16-2012 09:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I wonder if someone would know why that is. Maybe kamaki.

Sure, I imagine kamaki coming up with another BS theory about how Austro-Hungarian empire or Ottoman Turk influenced on XXI century polish girls and their internet behaviour [Image: rolleyes.gif]. The truth is simple in my opinion: unlike the girls from FSU they don’t need a white knight provider from the West, they can easily make 1600 – 2000 PLN + tips (450E)/month working as for example waitress here, they like to flirt with foreigner (in person, not online) but at the end of the day they will stick to polish men.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - SVK - 08-16-2012

Polish rumble is right, there are no mail-order brides in Poland or rest of the Central Europe. Simple as that, you need to go further east for that.

However, I have very good experience with pipelining in Slovakia (fairly similar to Poland culturally and economically IMO) when I visited it 2 years ago. Much better than when I tried to pipeline in the FSU countries like Ukraine or Russia. Keep in mind that I am an ethnic Slovak and grew up in Bratislava and speak the language natively. I used a fairly small dating website called Amor.sk, made an ad that was playing what would Kamaki call a "perspective groom" angle, had a nice suited up photo, and sent generic first inquiry to all the cute girls (7+) in Bratislava (website is small and there weren't that many, maybe 50 or so). All in all about 1 hour of work. Response rate was very good, about ~30%, and very very enthusiastic. I lined up about 8 girls that were ready to meet when I arrived; I chatted with them on Skype or Facebook to create more comfort, anticipation, etc. before I left USA. I was able to meet only 2 girls but both resulted in bangs. The second one visited me in America later that year (she paid her own way). Both were about 7.5 in my book. Very nice bodies, cute faces and positive, feminine attitudes.

I have a friend in the same situation as me and it worked for him very well too. Not sure about a complete foreigner, that would be much tougher. Main concerns would be having a legitimate non-tourist reason to visit. For me and my friend it was visiting our families so it was smooth sailing. Second concern would be language, although most young girls should speak passable English.

To the OP I would suggest using legitimate dating websites instead of general social networks like Badoo or Facebook. The online sexual marketplace is simply much better in these countries than in America where getting anything from online game is much tougher and quality and attitudes are much lower. Just make sure you make up a legit reason to visit; perhaps a business trip or something would work the best.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Greek kamaki - 08-16-2012

Quote: (08-16-2012 05:01 AM)lotharius Wrote:  

I wonder if someone would know why that is. Maybe kamaki. Why are Polish girls so closed and reserved online, but so open and friendly in person? Maybe they dont trust men online and think they are perverts.

Good question.I have a theory for that but I am not sure if anyone wants to deepen in it.Some of the reasons are:
1.The polish girls who use the internet for dating tend to be the more intellectual ,introvert type while the village girls,extrovert type tend to find boyfriends in work,social circle and clubs.
2.The polish women are more intelligent on average than Ukrainian and Russian and they take care of their writings so the written conversations with them require diligence,patiete,attention to detail etc.They need time and do a lot of tests.It is very differentwhen you are physically present.

3.Polish girls in internet are mostly interested in LTR or do this for self validation.They are not often interested in sponsoring,common vaccations,presents or one night stands like many Ukrainian or Russian girls.
4.Contact flow.For many Ukrainian,Belarussian women internet is the only possibility to meet an affluent western man(imagine a girl living in a village noone ever heard of.She puts a hot profile in internet and suddenly becomes popular among western men).Polish women on the other hand have much higher mobilty(they can travel to any country they wish) and their opportunities inside Poland are much better than the chances of Ukrainian girls inside Ukraine.
5.Generally polish women dislike forms of written contact like SMS,e-mail,dating site writing because it takes them time from real contact with friends and relatives in Poland.

I have got some success through polish sites the one was a hardcore sponsorette,the other a nymphomaniac MILF.I got better success in normal chats(not dating sites) where I met some married polish women and some total nymphos ready for everything.Generally Czech sites are much more fruitful than polish ones(for a magnitude of reasons) and Ukrainian,Belarussian,Russian sites are a lot better.

Quote: (08-16-2012 10:02 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

I wonder if someone would know why that is. Maybe kamaki.

Sure, I imagine kamaki coming up with another BS theory about how Austro-Hungarian empire or Ottoman Turk influenced on XXI century polish girls and their internet behaviour [Image: rolleyes.gif]. The truth is simple in my opinion: unlike the girls from FSU they don’t need a white knight provider from the West, they can easily make 1600 – 2000 PLN + tips (450E)/month working as for example waitress here, they like to flirt with foreigner (in person, not online) but at the end of the day they will stick to polish men.

Not exactly.The reality is more like 500-600 euro in Warsaw where the rents stands at 400 euro(so how much remains to her?),300-500 euro in big cities like Wroclaw and 300 euro in small cities.In villages it maybe even down to 150 euro.So if they need 300 euro for rent in Wroclaw and make 400 euro per month you can imagine who pays for the rent.

Quote: (08-16-2012 02:08 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Not exactly.The reality is more like 500-600 euro in Warsaw where the rents stands at 400 euro(so how much remains to her?),300-500 euro in big cities like Wroclaw and 300 euro in small cities.In villages it maybe even down to 150 euro.So if they need 300 euro for rent in Wroclaw and make 400 euro per month you can imagine who pays for the rent.

LOL, some guy from Greece is arguing with somebody who actually lives here? K wise guy. First of all, who says that the girls here are living by themselves? Its a rare situation here. Mostly they live with parents, bfs, or in pairs or more so they split the rent. Next thing 500-600 E for rent ? Are you referring to city centres? I can show you as many links as u want of bachelor apartments (kawalerka) in Kraków (not a village I suppose), close to the city centre - ok 1300 - 1400 PLN, but a few kilometres away - 500 - 700 PLN.

I'll end up with a example of my close friend - she's 22, currently studying, working as a waitress at some average restaurant in KR, she gets 1800 PLN + tips (she says that she never had less than 800PLN/month avg 1000-1200) so that makes almost 3000 PLN, she lives on her own atm, her rent is 800 PLN in a peaceful district not that far from the centre, she even bought her first car this year a WV Golf IV, no big deal but it only shows that it isn't that hard for girls to get independent here, its not 2009 anymore.

I don't intent to have a beef here, I have no hate, but next time be more accurate cuz BS is smth I can't stand.

Quote: (08-16-2012 03:08 PM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2012 02:08 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

LOL, some guy from Greece is arguing with somebody who actually lives here? K wise guy. First of all, who says that the girls here are living by themselves? Its a rare situation here. Mostly they live with parents, bfs, or in pairs or more so they split the rent. Next thing 500-600 E for rent ? Are you referring to city centres? I can show you as many links as u want of bachelor apartments (kawalerka) in Kraków (not a village I suppose), close to the city centre - ok 1300 - 1400 PLN, but a few kilometres away - 500 - 700 PLN.

I'll end up with a example of my close friend - she's 22, currently studying, working as a waitress at some average restaurant in KR, she gets 1800 PLN + tips (she says that she never had less than 800PLN/month avg 1000-1200) so that makes almost 3000 PLN, she lives on her own atm, her rent is 800 PLN in a peaceful district not that far from the centre, she even bought her first car this year a WV Golf IV, no big deal but it only shows that it isn't that hard for girls to get independent here, its not 2009 anymore.

I don't intent to have a beef here, I have no hate, but next time be more accurate cuz BS is smth I can't stand.

Have you not read what I wrote?I wrote 400 euro rent for Warsaw and 300 euro rent for big city like Wroclaw.And you answer that the rent is 1400 zloty(350 euro) for big city centre like Krakow.So you confirm what I wrote.
Moreover I know because a gf of mine moved recently to Poland and encountered the above mentioned situation.Good salaries only in Warsaw but combined with high rent and low salaries (below 500 euro) in all other places.She also told me how some acquaintances of hers got accomodation in Warsaw and why she did not wish to participate.

Not the prices are the thing that matters, but the fact that a girl here lives with her parents until she gets financially stable enough to move out and live on her own/with bf or husband, so rent is the last thing to be worried about.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - chochemonger1 - 08-16-2012

Quote: (08-16-2012 03:28 PM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Not the prices are the thing that matters, but the fact that a girl here lives with her parents until she gets financially stable enough to move out and live on her own/with bf or husband, so rent is the last thing to be worried about.

Thanks for the insights rumble. Had another question for you? Could it be that Roosh had a lot of success in Poland, because he mainly hit the clubs and bars. In other words, do Polish women need a lot of drinks and nightlife to get to their sexual side to come out? Sounds like daygaming would be less efficient. For whatever reason, I have a feeling my liver is going to take a beating when I go to your country. In Colombia and Brazil, girls dont need that much alcohol or nightlife to bang, Just have to charm them even if all you are having is coffee.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Greek kamaki - 08-17-2012

No, in Poland they do not get so drunk like in Scandinavian countries.It is just that many girls who are horny and want guys visit clubs in Poland.The reason they visit clubs in Poland is not strictly to dance but to hook up with guys as well.I will maybe post footage of the polish cafe bar in Athens on Saturday night compared to Greek bars on Saturday night to see the difference.Polish women are in the mood they dance from early on they change partners they are always in high spirit,friendly and energetic, ready for action.Greek girls just pose with drink on hand and start dancing after 2.00.Even then you are not welcome to approach unless you pass certain qualifications and you are known to the girl.Greek girls do not give chances to random guys to approach them but polish girls are open to every guy in the periphery meaning they do not shoot them down dead by a harsh rejection but they are friendly initially towards then.It does not have to do with alcohol consumption just with behaviour of polish girls in clubs.

Belarussian girls on the other hand also let you approach them in clubs but only because they hope to get a drink for free this way.Ukrainian girls let you approach only if they applaud your appearance initially(the older you are and the more expensive your clothes and shoes are the better.A 30 years old guy cannot have the same property as a 40 years old and Ukrainian women know that and respond accordingly).
Generally the reason is that polish girls are just more cheerful in clubs and equal opportunity not that they drink a lot there although sometimes it happens as well.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - polish rumble - 08-17-2012

Quote: (08-16-2012 08:05 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Thanks for the insights rumble. Had another question for you? Could it be that Roosh had a lot of success in Poland, because he mainly hit the clubs and bars. In other words, do Polish women need a lot of drinks and nightlife to get to their sexual side to come out? Sounds like daygaming would be less efficient. For whatever reason, I have a feeling my liver is going to take a beating when I go to your country. In Colombia and Brazil, girls dont need that much alcohol or nightlife to bang, Just have to charm them even if all you are having is coffee.

Definitely, night game is essential here, during the day you can only obtain some numbers or set a date but day game never leads to instant bangs here. Girls here are hitting the clubs like mad dogs from thursday to saturday night, that's why your night skills are so important, they want to have a good time: hang out with friends, dance and of course make new contacts. They don't drink that much, maybe one beer or drink during the night out. Just romance them a bit, dance, start talking about your Latin side and you should do just fine.

Pipelining the Internet Before Going to Poland - Greek kamaki - 08-17-2012

I remember in day game I hit Poznan Glowny and I was not able to get a single number.Many girls were in a hurry leaving to their villages(they come at last minute to Glowny).
When I made an appearance in club I got easily 4-5 numbers and was all the time among hotties.It was rather easy but I had to get back to hotel where my girlfriend sleeped.It was very easy in polish clubs I did not encounter the blocks I am used to here.