Roosh V Forum
US-Russia Visa Pact - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: US-Russia Visa Pact (/thread-14727.html)

Pages: 1 2

US-Russia Visa Pact - Blunt - 07-30-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-signs-us-rus...tml?_esi=1

"The agreement allows Russians and Americans to get three-year multi-entry visas under which they can stay for up to six consecutive months. It also eliminates Russia's requirement that visitors get a letter of invitation, although tourists will still need to show advance accommodation bookings."

I was pretty surprised to see this, and who knows how long it will take to go into effect, but this is somewhat good news for those who have been putting off Russia because of the visa regime.

It's possible that the elimination of the letter of invitation may make it easier to get a visa abroad, i.e. from Europe. Hopefully there are also provisions to do away with the visa registration requirement.

I expect that this will increase tourism to Moscow and St. Petersburg while 2nd tier cities will remain initially unscathed, though eventually there will be increased business travel to those cities.

US-Russia Visa Pact - MikeCF - 07-30-2012

Great for travellers.

There's a downside for expats.

People have legitimate reasons to leave the U.S.

The closer countries cooperate on Visa issues, the closer they'll cooperate in rounding up "enemies of the State."

Soon there will be no more borders and there will be no place to hide.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Blunt - 07-30-2012

Quote: (07-30-2012 05:09 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Great for travellers.

The closer countries cooperate on Visa issues, the closer they'll cooperate in rounding up "enemies of the State."

I agree. For guys in those situations its better to have the two 'teams' diplomatically opposed.

The reality is that globalization only moves forward, not backwards.

I used to say the 'sad reality' when speaking about globalization but whats the point, might as well turn it into a positive force in your life since it is inevitable.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Roosh - 07-30-2012

This will probably degrade St. Petersburg. Second tier should be safe like Blunt safe.

Since most of us don't mind 2nd tier, it is a net plus for us.

US-Russia Visa Pact - BTman - 09-06-2012

Quote: (07-30-2012 06:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This will probably degrade St. Petersburg. Second tier should be safe like Blunt safe.

I'm hoping that because Russia is too expensive for your average stag party / backpacker it won't.

US-Russia Visa Pact - chochemonger1 - 09-06-2012

Quote: (07-30-2012 05:09 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Great for travellers.

I am an enemy of the USA so i will have to go Russia ASAP

US-Russia Visa Pact - Wayout - 09-07-2012

This is good news ! Expect flood or Russian babes in major cities! Miami and NYC will have so many of them ready to find a serious bf and get married that the local fatties will be offering money to fuck them!

US-Russia Visa Pact - chochemonger1 - 09-07-2012

Quote: (09-07-2012 02:14 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

This is good news ! Expect flood or Russian babes in major cities! Miami and NYC will have so many of them ready to find a serious bf and get married that the local fatties will be offering money to fuck them!

Yes Wayout, but get them right off the plane and dont forget to check out the flight schedules just like Kamaki hehe. Those Russian girls can get americanized very fast.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Wolverine - 09-07-2012

Roosh unfortunately i dont believe 2nd tier cities are immune from degradation. I was in Rostov and Krasnodar in June which is now full of turkish sex tourists since Russia and Turkey established a visa free regime 18 months ago.

Lots of the girls were complaining and the vibe in general was very negative. Day gaming was very hard.

I believe Russia will become Ukraine even before they host the 2018 world cup.

US-Russia Visa Pact - chochemonger1 - 09-07-2012

Quote: (09-07-2012 11:07 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Roosh unfortunately i dont believe 2nd tier cities are immune from degradation. I was in Rostov and Krasnodar in June which is now full of turkish sex tourists since Russia and Turkey established a visa free regime 18 months ago.

Lots of the girls were complaining and the vibe in general was very negative. Day gaming was very hard.

Yes Wolverine, that is what worries me about going to Russia in the spring. As a Latino American, I will undoubtedly be grouped as a horny Turk. Thus, I will have to do a lot of research to find a city in Russia, that is not infested by this kind of swine and where I will be best recieved. I am all ears and open to advice.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Blunt - 09-07-2012

Quote: (09-07-2012 11:07 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

I was in second tier Russia and didn't notice a big Turkish presence. In contrast, it was very noticeable in Ukraine and some girls would put things in their online profiles about not wanting Turks.

One of my girl's friends in Russia was waxing about how romantic they are and how they always call her beautiful. It just depends on the girl. Some girls lump them in with the 'blacks' and others consider them romantic.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Aliblahba - 09-07-2012

Quote: (09-06-2012 06:15 PM)BTman Wrote:  

I'm hoping that because Russia is too expensive for your average stag party / backpacker it won't.

I do not think Russians will tolerate staggers. Would love to see it though.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Roosh - 09-07-2012

Quote:Quote:

I was in Rostov and Krasnodar in June which is now full of turkish sex tourists since Russia and Turkey established a visa free regime 18 months ago.

Jesus. I haven't even heard of those cites.

How about Siberia. I'll go all the way east if I have to goddamnit.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Aliblahba - 09-07-2012

Quote: (09-07-2012 07:21 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was in Rostov and Krasnodar in June which is now full of turkish sex tourists since Russia and Turkey established a visa free regime 18 months ago.

The future of players, banished to Siberia. Lol, I wouldn't sweat it Roosh. Here in the DR! sex tourists have been coming for years, much like Columbia I would think. We're on a different level, and the local girls know we are not pervs.

It may lower the exotic factor, and add a couple shit tests, but I aint worried. Play on players.

US-Russia Visa Pact - chochemonger1 - 09-08-2012

Roosh, are you still studying Russian and when do you plan on going there? Siberia doesnt sound so bad in the summer[Image: idea.gif]

US-Russia Visa Pact - avantgarde - 09-08-2012

Tyumen and novosibirsk are the big cities in Siberia. Krasnodar has better weather, it is in Southern RUssia.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Icarus - 09-08-2012

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:58 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Siberia doesnt sound so bad in the summer[Image: idea.gif]

An Italian guy I know went to Novosibirsk and never came back. Looks like he found his Poosy Paradise. He said that the place has "great genetics". The hottest Russian chick I ever met (and I met a lot of them) was from Novosibirsk.

Quote: (09-08-2012 11:25 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:58 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Siberia doesnt sound so bad in the summer[Image: idea.gif]

An Italian guy I know went to Novosibirsk and never came back. Looks like he found his Poosy Paradise. He said that the place has "great genetics". The hottest Russian chick I ever met (and I met a lot of them) was from Novosibirsk.

Yes, for some reason my fantasy for dying is in a Siberian city. It would be in the middle of winter, at the age of 55 (due to drinking too much vodka) and seeing my 20 yr old girl Russian girl crying her heart out for me.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Icarus - 09-08-2012

Quote: (09-08-2012 12:43 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes, for some reason my fantasy for dying is in a Siberian city. It would be in the middle of winter, at the age of 55 (due to drinking too much vodka) and seeing my 20 yr old girl Russian girl crying her heart out for me.

Your post totally reminded me of Edward Limonov's hysterically funny article: How to be mad and happy at fifty-five (1998). Here's an enticing excerpt:

Considering subject for my column for present issue I have asked Mark Ames what he wants me to write. Mark suggested to me to write a piece on the subject of health care, something sounding like "How to stay fit at 55," written by Frank Sinatra or Jane Fonda. I laughed. Then I thought, "Why not, as tomorrow is my birthday, I am going to be a fifty-five, and I feel as mad and crazy as ever, as at thirty-five, so why not?"

So I will attempt to create something like "way to a good health," or, "How to stay fit," or, "How to be mad and happy at fifty-five," or "Doctor's Limonov advices to a middle-aged men."

First requirement to fulfill is: the man of fifty-five should go to bed only with young girls. For its religious orgies Tantrism have recommended usage of only very young girls, not older than twenty, as it said in a sacred book "Makhmudra-Tilaka." Just recently I heard on Radio Liberty that scientists made an astonishing discovery: longevity of a male's life depends on quantity of orgasms he gets during his life. Man who experience many orgasms during his entire life, including old age, live longer and stay younger.

So, in order to stay young, throw away your old wife, never even look at overweight, wrinkled woman. Find yourself a pretty teenage girl and fuck her as often as you can. Don't let a complex of inferiority to overcome you. Contrary to all rules of bourgeois society, in reality young girls like to get an attention of older man, it flatters them.

Quote: (09-08-2012 12:59 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2012 12:43 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Your post totally reminded me of Edward Limonov's hysterically funny article: How to be mad and happy at fifty-five (1998). Here's an enticing excerpt:

Considering subject for my column for present issue I have asked Mark Ames what he wants me to write. Mark suggested to me to write a piece on the subject of health care, something sounding like "How to stay fit at 55," written by Frank Sinatra or Jane Fonda. I laughed. Then I thought, "Why not, as tomorrow is my birthday, I am going to be a fifty-five, and I feel as mad and crazy as ever, as at thirty-five, so why not?"

So I will attempt to create something like "way to a good health," or, "How to stay fit," or, "How to be mad and happy at fifty-five," or "Doctor's Limonov advices to a middle-aged men."

First requirement to fulfill is: the man of fifty-five should go to bed only with young girls. For its religious orgies Tantrism have recommended usage of only very young girls, not older than twenty, as it said in a sacred book "Makhmudra-Tilaka." Just recently I heard on Radio Liberty that scientists made an astonishing discovery: longevity of a male's life depends on quantity of orgasms he gets during his life. Man who experience many orgasms during his entire life, including old age, live longer and stay younger.

So, in order to stay young, throw away your old wife, never even look at overweight, wrinkled woman. Find yourself a pretty teenage girl and fuck her as often as you can. Don't let a complex of inferiority to overcome you. Contrary to all rules of bourgeois society, in reality young girls like to get an attention of older man, it flatters them.

Thanks Icarus for introducing the city Novosibirsk to us. Just read about the city in wikipedia and looks ideal as a pussy paradise. It has more than 1 million people, but just have to avoid the winter months and have decent Russian language skills.

US-Russia Visa Pact - tiggaling - 09-08-2012

Siberian girls are the most beautiful breed of female I have ever encountered, and lovely too. I mean, we are talking a level of supernatural beauty quite a bit beyond St Pete/Moscow gals and the Siberians are generally a more easy going folk.

Novosibirsk is a big city/small city. Tomsk appeals to me more, and I have met some lovely girls from there. (I have never been there however) I have been to Barnaul however, and the quality is not the same there. (it's considered a bit of a shit hole - I was there when it was 35C in the summer!)

Met a couple from Krasnador a month ago. Nice folks. Weather is probably more reasonable there than in Siberia.

Samara is the other place I am told about. Met a well known DJ in Russia a few years ago when I was in Moscow and he said Samara and Novosibirsk were the best parties.

Too often the Russian image we have is of hardened Moscovites. It is like thinking that all Americans are like New Yorkers. Russia is a huge country with many different cultures and influences, and the country suffers from a lot of negative stereotypes. What surprises many people who go there is how warm hearted and sincere many Russians are and of course the girls are out of this world.

Tantra is largely about preventing and delaying ejaculating to reach deeper states of consciousness. Too much ejaculation, they say, can lead to a loss of life force (something I don't strictly agree with however) Daniel Reid's book "Sex, Health and Longevity" explains the perspective the early Taoist's very clearly and I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Tao-Health-Sex...067164811X

US-Russia Visa Pact - Spike - 09-08-2012

Even better, go past Siberia and see real Russian treasures. Russia Far East is the place to go.

I think this easier visa situation is bad for us players. A bit of paperwork has never stopped a true player but now Russia will see an influx of Beta dudes spoiling the girls with their beta behavior and present giving/money throwing.

Quote: (09-08-2012 04:00 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Even better, go past Siberia and see real Russian treasures. Russia Far East is the place to go.

I think this easier visa situation is bad for us players. A bit of paperwork has never stopped a true player but now Russia will see an influx of Beta dudes spoiling the girls with their beta behavior and present giving/money throwing.

Neil, I have read your blog and will buy your book soon. So was Russia your favourite of all the countries you visited? Or the Philippines

US-Russia Visa Pact - worldwidetraveler - 09-08-2012

Quote: (09-07-2012 02:14 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

Doubtful, there will still be requirements needing to be met for visas to be issued. If a 21 year old woman doesn't have a job, no kids, no flat, etc... she probably wouldn't be getting one.

US-Russia Visa Pact - Wolverine - 09-09-2012

Quote: (09-08-2012 04:00 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

The fundamental issue is more the inevitable influx of arseholes who leave women emotionally scarred and hateful towards foreigners.

Once a slavic haven becomes accessible to western men, they flood the place, romance the local girls with false promises, manipulate them into believing they will offer her a better life, and then leave alone.

Once a girl gets burnt by a foreigner she never gives another one a chance.

This is why places like prague, krakow, riga and kiev are 10 times harder to pull now than 10 years ago. Every second girl i met in krakow has been burnt by an italian guy.

As Neil says there is nothing positive that comes from this visa pact.