Roosh V Forum
Art of Venue Changing For SNL - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Art of Venue Changing For SNL (/thread-14527.html)

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - NoBalls - 07-22-2012

The purpose of this thread is to explore the affect of venue changing on a man's chances for a single night lay. (Note that when I go for SNLs, I'm always by myself).

In the past couple of years I had a few single night lays after going to a few different bars/clubs on a weekend night. In each of the three cases I have in mind, I met the girl very late at night very soon after I entered the last venue. Because of this I've been trying to hit up four or five different places a night when I go out on a weekend.

Last weekend I went to one place and for whatever reason I did not feel like venue changing and I stuck it out at that one club the whole night. (Ended up staying there for 5 hours). I approached several women and didn't get anywhere. At about 2AM, a girl hotter than I ever hooked up with in my life came in alone and went to the bar. I approached and ended up going home with her when the bar closed.

Last night I went to a club that I had to get to early to get in. I approached over 10 women in the course of a couple hours. The ratio was skewing to about 2 guys for every girl so I decided to venue change. But when I left there was a huge line and literally about 30 of 40 hot women waiting in line - better than what was in the club when I left. Then I wasted the next hour because I couldn't get into the places I wanted to go to. The last couple of places I went to were not nearly as good as the original club I left.

Another consideration is when I approach too many women in one place I lose track of who I approached and who I didn't approach. I've approached the same girl twice before.

So guys, what are your experiences with venue changing and SNL? When in a half way decent club, should a man stay or should he go and look for greener pastures?

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - MrXY - 07-22-2012

I'm not sure there's one rule that can be followed here- the important thing is to stay flexible and adapt to circumstances

If a club is good on a night- i just stay there.

If its bad early on, or turns bad later, I leave

I am a big believer in venue shopping since there is a lot of randomness and unpredictability involved.

I will go into a bar or a nightclub with no cover for just a few minutes to check it out and make a decision to stay or leave based on what I observe. I may not even stay long enough to buy a drink.

I am looking specifically for whether a place has any bangable girls in sets of 2 or 3. If it does I will stay for awhile and try to make an approach.

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - HiFlo - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-22-2012 01:20 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I will go into a bar or a nightclub with no cover for just a few minutes to check it out and make a decision to stay or leave based on what I observe. I may not even stay long enough to buy a drink.

How do you do this? Do you do the "pretend to text on your phone" method while covertly checking the place out?

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - thegmanifesto - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:14 AM)NoBalls Wrote:  

So guys, what are your experiences with venue changing and SNL? When in a half way decent club, should a man stay or should he go and look for greener pastures?

Impossible to give a "blanket" answer.

This is a decision one is faced with almost every night out.

You just have to make the best move you can based on all the information you have.

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - XXL - 07-22-2012

yes ^^. black and white shit again. there is no one universal method. it's case by case basis. you decide what to do by judging the situation you're in. i personally always screen girls, not venues but that's just me.

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - thegmanifesto - 07-22-2012

If a club is good on a night- i just stay there.

If its bad early on, or turns bad later, I leave

Yeah.

A lot of this stuff comes from just straight up experience.

I was in a club a month ago when I first got to this city and I got to the club a little early. (I didn't know the optimal time to arrive yet).

Once I got in, I could tell I was early, but I could also "feel" that it was going to go off hard.

I was right. It did go off the hook. Mad fly girls. Real good energy.

Met a 22 year old Russian girl that I swooped the next week.

But that was a decision I made "on the fly" totally based off past experience.

Art of Venue Changing For SNL - MrXY - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-22-2012 01:27 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

How do you do this? Do you do the "pretend to text on your phone" method while covertly checking the place out?

Yep- that's exactly what I do, if the place is small or medium size and not too crowded. I figure I will be attracting attention, so I pull out my phone and pretend to check my messages. They will assume that I am arranging to meet a friend.

If the place is crowded or large, I just stroll around- I figure people aren't noticing me that much