Roosh V Forum
Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? (/thread-13951.html)

Pages: 1 2

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - beta_plus - 06-26-2012

DISCLAIMER: I'm half Danish and have citizenship and do not have a good relationship with Denmark.

One thing that I have been struck by in the Sweden thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13464....ght=sweden

is the relatively mild treatment of Sweden as opposed to the Denmark thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4114.h...ng+my+time

where things got very feisty. Even if Roosh had stayed there longer, he didn't give me at least the impression that he would have wrote "Don't Bang Sweden". Maybe "Meh, Whatever, Sweden".

Having been to Denmark over 20 times and Sweden several times, I had assumed there really wasn't much of a difference between the women but apparently there is, though I did do this before I knew game. Let's forget for this discussion the small minority of out of this world Swedish 8's and 9's and focus on the average girl. What makes an average Swedish girl at least relatively more attractive than a Danish girl? Are average Swedish girls just relatively less fat and less stand-offish?

Side Note:
One thing that struck me was people saying in the Sweden thread that Swedes like Americans, because at best Danes are indifferent. Is that really true?

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Icarus - 06-26-2012

My perception is that Danish people are more confrontational. Swedish people are more averse to conflict, and they tend to value apparent harmony and consensus. In other words, Danes are more aggressive, which is not a trait I admire in women. However, I prefer Danes. The passive-aggressiveness of the Swedes is unbearable.

Disclaimer: I lived in Sweden for 6 months, spent a Summer in Denmark.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Greek kamaki - 06-27-2012

Swedish girls vs Danish girls(quite obvious differences when you cross the bridge from Copenhagen to Malomoe):
1.Appearance:Swedish much better hands down.Swedish women are taller,a bit slimmer and generally Scandinavian prime.Danish women look just like average Germanics in comparison(German women in north Germany look actually much better)
2.Fashion:Swedish dress more provocatively
3.Attitude:Swedish women are more easy going and laid back.Danish women are infused by a strong nationalistic sentiment and this is mostly due to Danish men.
In general as a Balkan you are not accepted in Nordic society however Swedish pretend they have nothing against.They have to pretend so it does not matter if they want your presence or not.In Denmark the complains are more verbal.So there is this steady tension between the Viking and the Balkan and sometimes it can lead to sharp confrontations because the one is always out of place.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Roosh - 06-27-2012

Sweden has cuter, blonder girls that love Americans. That's really it in a nutshell. Almost everything else is similar.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - beta_plus - 06-27-2012

Quote: (06-27-2012 08:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Sweden has cuter, blonder girls that love Americans. That's really it in a nutshell. Almost everything else is similar.

Never would have guessed. I wish that I had known game when I was there. I'll have to investigate when I get a chance to find out why Swedes like Americans and Danes not so much.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Greek kamaki - 06-28-2012

Because Danes are nationalistic while Swedes are cosmopolitan.Look at history how many times Swedes invaded Europe.Sweden has cities like Malmo where 40%of the population are immigrants.Not the case with Denmark.Denmark has one of the strongest nationalistic parties in Europe.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Icarus - 06-28-2012

Quote: (06-28-2012 09:53 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Because Danes are nationalistic while Swedes are cosmopolitan.Look at history how many times Swedes invaded Europe.Sweden has cities like Malmo where 40%of the population are immigrants.Not the case with Denmark.Denmark has one of the strongest nationalistic parties in Europe.

That is completely ridiculous. Swedes are not cosmopolitan, they are brain-washed to be guilty and ignorant of their aggressive imperial past. Denmark and Sweden have been at war more times than any other countries on earth. Sweden has been at war with Russia many times (over Finland, for example). Malmö is not a multicultural paradise, but a Sarajevo in the making.

Swedes are über-SWPL types in complete denial of reality. I would not call that cosmopolitan. Just because Swedes are neutered poodles today, do not assume they were always like that. They have a pretty dark and bloody past, like all other countries in Europe.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Roosh - 06-28-2012

"Neutral" Sweden also helped Germany more than the allies in WW2. Without their raw material exports, Germany wouldn't have been able to sustain its war machine.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Icarus - 06-28-2012

Quote: (06-28-2012 11:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Neutral" Sweden also helped Germany more than the allies in WW2. Without their raw material exports, Germany wouldn't have been able to sustain its war machine.

The Norwegians never forgave the Swedes for allowing the Wehrmacht to march with total impunity through Sweden to invade Norway.

Sweden sold enormous amounts of mineral ore to Nazi Germany. But, then, so did fascist Portugal. And "neutral" Switzerland was happy to serve Nazi Germany with its banking system.

The question is: who cares? The goal of the Swedish government should be to advance the interests of the Swedish people, not make life easy for the Allies.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Vicious - 06-28-2012

Quote: (06-28-2012 10:18 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Malmö is not a multicultural paradise, but a Sarajevo in the making.

Not this again. People with an agenda are desperately trying, and trying in vain to push Malmö as a warzone and looking mighty stupid in the process.

The deadly violence rate for Malmö (2011) hovers around 1.5/100.000 (same as Montreal, Canada). High for Sweden whose national average is 1.

Some other cities for comparison (mixed years 2007+) :
Johannesburg: 43
Rio de Janeiro: 36
Detroit: 35
Miami: 15
Barcelona: 11
New York: 5
London: 2

By now I hope it's at least clear to this board that this myth should be limited to be retold by tea party fans that consider Fox News a left wing mouthpiece.

The rest of your post I'm not even bothering with, I'm guessing you got that info from the same place you got the above Bagdad Bob-piece.

Quote: (06-28-2012 12:52 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2012 10:18 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Malmö is not a multicultural paradise, but a Sarajevo in the making.

Not this again. People with an agenda are desperately trying, and trying in vain to push Malmö as a warzone and looking mighty stupid in the process. The deadly violence rate for Malmö (2011) hovers around 1.5/100.000 (same as Montreal, Canada). High for Sweden whose national average is 1.

Utterly and completely irrelevant. I am not talking about Rio-like low-intensity civil war in the present. I am talking about slow Balkanization and eventual high-intensity civil war in a not-so-near future. Please do save your feel-good prejudices and righteousness to yourself, my good sir. I have lived in Malmö, and I have read my History. Ethnic tensions in Europe are and always have been a real problem. Sticking one's head in the sand ostrich-style won't solve anything.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - beta_plus - 06-28-2012

All of my threads seem to be turning into race/nationalism threads. This one I can kind of understand since I brought up feelings towards Americans, but the Russian Girl in Manhattan has me baffled.

Because Danes are nationalistic while Swedes are cosmopolitan.

I think Greek Kamaki has a good point, though I believe the word "cosmopolitan" is incorrect. I would rephrase it as follows:

Quote:Quote:

Because Danes are nationalists while Swedes are internationalists.

What I mean by this is that the Danes seem to be more loyal to Denmark, whereas the Swedes seem to be more loyal to the Human race as a whole. This is an enormous over-generalization, of course, but I believe there is a grain of truth in it. Criticism is welcome.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Greek kamaki - 06-28-2012

Exactly Danes are localists while Swedes are globalists.Look at the swedish brands of international significance vs the danish ones.Swedes have always done international business and they excell in some ways.

My perception is that the Danes always want to be the opposite of the Swedes. When I was in Denmark a decade ago and asked several Danes I met if they were going to join the euro, they all told me that they would if Sweden refused to join, and that they would not if Sweden did join.

The best way to ingratiate oneself with Danes is to make fun of Swedes, and to point out what assholes the Swedes are for having built the Barsebäck nuclear power plant (now closed) right in front of Copenhagen.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - qazwsx - 06-28-2012

Quote: (06-28-2012 11:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

True.

But it's actually incorrect to look to a nation's government and a nation's people as exactly the same thing. (I know you have some persian roots, so would you not agree that, for instance, Iranians are very different from their actual government?)

In the particular case of World War II, with hunger and goods shortages all over the world, almost every "neutral" nation played dubious game and tried to profit with the war as much as they could. It was a survival question at that time.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Roosh - 06-29-2012

Quote: (06-28-2012 01:21 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

All of my threads seem to be turning into race/nationalism threads. This one I can kind of understand since I brought up feelings towards Americans, but the Russian Girl in Manhattan has me baffled.

Race troll1!!!!

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Julius_Cesar - 06-30-2012

Imo danish women are prettier than swedish ones, Maybe less femenine though. DAnish women have better facial structures compared to swedish ones who in average tend to go more towards the finnish direction, too round and flat faces, danish women have more of the kind of model-like facial structures, and are also taller on average on my experience.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Deb Auchery - 06-30-2012

Quote: (06-26-2012 10:34 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

DISCLAIMER: I'm half Danish and have citizenship and do not have a good relationship with Denmark.

One thing that I have been struck by in the Sweden thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13464....ght=sweden

is the relatively mild treatment of Sweden as opposed to the Denmark thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4114.h...ng+my+time

where things got very feisty. Even if Roosh had stayed there longer, he didn't give me at least the impression that he would have wrote "Don't Bang Sweden". Maybe "Meh, Whatever, Sweden".

Having been to Denmark over 20 times and Sweden several times, I had assumed there really wasn't much of a difference between the women but apparently there is, though I did do this before I knew game. Let's forget for this discussion the small minority of out of this world Swedish 8's and 9's and focus on the average girl. What makes an average Swedish girl at least relatively more attractive than a Danish girl? Are average Swedish girls just relatively less fat and less stand-offish?

Side Note:
One thing that struck me was people saying in the Sweden thread that Swedes like Americans, because at best Danes are indifferent. Is that really true?

Not really true like some people on here are promoting, yes they like Americans, but also British, Australian, Canadian etc.

They get hot for the dark looks of the Med guys, but consider them a "bit of rough". Scandinavian girls are starting to come to Serbia to fuck Serbian men for instance, I have a Swedish girl friend in Belgrade who has confirmed this.

I have always done well with Scandy girls because I look like a Serb but talk like a posh Englishman.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Vicious - 06-30-2012

Quote: (06-30-2012 04:28 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

They get hot for the dark looks of the Med guys, but consider them a "bit of rough". Scandinavian girls are starting to come to Serbia to fuck Serbian men for instance, I have a Swedish girl friend in Belgrade who has confirmed this.

I have always done well with Scandy girls because I look like a Serb but talk like a posh Englishman.

See these are the kind of anecdotes you tend to pull out that makes me highly doubt your whether you are just pulling a fast one on us.

Serbs, Bosnians and Croats are huge minority ethnic groups in Swe. They outnumber the combined number of immigrants in the country that has arrived from all of Africa.
Swedish girls wouldn't go to Serbia if they wanted Serbian men, they'd go to the local cevapcici place.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - ElJefe - 06-30-2012

Simplistic, uninformed, brainless statement.

These threads are total wastes of time because there is not even the least semblance of seriousness in any of the answers offered. It's just ridiculous idiot statements, ignorance and prejudices on full display.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Deb Auchery - 06-30-2012

Quote: (06-30-2012 04:59 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2012 04:28 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

See these are the kind of anecdotes you tend to pull out that makes me highly doubt your whether you are just pulling a fast one on us.

Serbs, Bosnians and Croats are huge minority ethnic groups in Swe. They outnumber the combined number of immigrants in the country that has arrived from all of Africa.
Swedish girls wouldn't go to Serbia if they wanted Serbian men, they'd go to the local cevapcici place.

Swedes are coming to Serbia because they want some fun in the sun with Serb guys. There are now direct budget flights to Belgrade, and the costs once there are low. I often hear Scandy chicks talking about Serbian men and how much they like they in BG, usually because they are big.

Yes Denmark has the strictest immigration policies in the whole of the EU, it's a shame that the Swedes are not so nationalistic.

Denmark Vs. Sweden - what is the difference between their women and why? - Icarus - 06-30-2012

One of the prettiest girls I met in Denmark was from Greenland. She was not of pure Nordic stock, but she was gorgeous, almost Hawaiian-looking. It turns out she was a mix between Greenlandic Inuit and Nordic Danish. As anyone here slayed Greenlandic pussy? Is it true what they say on Full Metal Jacket about eskimo pussy being mighty cold? Just kidding.

Amazing that Greenland only has a population of 56k