Roosh V Forum
Indian trolls in the wild - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Indian trolls in the wild (/thread-12759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Indian trolls in the wild - iop890 - 06-19-2012

Quote: (06-19-2012 06:55 AM)villageindian Wrote:  

UTD was so much with Indians that it was nicknamed "University of Telugu Desam" (loosely means Telugu land and Telugu is one of the local languages).

Confirmed. Tons of Indians here. They've been illegally living eight to ten people to an apartment(4 is the max). And when the school paper did a story on it they trolled the paper's website with the fury of a thousand suns. [Image: troll.gif]

But I did have one Indian roommate with some game. He showed me some pictures of some girls back in Delhi that were 7-9's and I see new girls on his facebook all the time. I don't know how good he would have done here, because he didn't go out much. He was a bit overly romantic from growing up in India, I think.(he had just moved here for school) But the dude was rich as fuck and competing with mostly poor betas back home.

He offered to let me stay at his place in Delhi, but I wasn't especially interested in Indian girls or confident that a non-Indian could pull anything there. But looking at some of the talent here and in his pictures, I might change my mind.

Indian trolls in the wild - Roosh - 06-19-2012

Can you imagine if I did a Bang India? They'd probably hack my site.

Indian trolls in the wild - assman - 06-19-2012

Quote: (06-19-2012 03:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Can you imagine if I did a Bang India? They'd probably hack my site.
Oh yeah. That many tech savvy, frustrated dudes watching some guy come to their country and banging their supposedly virginal girls? Site would get KTFO.

Indian trolls in the wild - kosko - 06-19-2012

I think I am in the minority of kats whom digs Indian broads?

[Image: huh.gif]

Indian trolls in the wild - WestCoast - 06-19-2012

Quote: (06-19-2012 02:44 PM)Vice Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2012 02:17 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

If you think race has anything to do with "game" you are not a man yet. How can you ever be confident enough in yourself if you continue to think in these terms. You are denying who you are as a person.

"Indian troll" - I want a white girl. Translation "I HATE MY OWN SKIN".

Maybe just create individual race threads... In the newbie forum. Doubt you'll see anyone with good game commenting on them. Done with reading these types of race arguments, it's mental masturbation.

Whatever. Have you actually ever dated an Indian girl? In terms of beauty and attitude, they are almost always inferior to latinas, whites, and even Asian women. The few attractive ones are entitled as hell thanks to the Indian WKs orbiting around her. Everyone on this forum probably knows how bad white knighting is in the Indian community...

Not to mention that they're nearly always sub-par in bed.

I completely empathize with an Indian dude if he dates anyone except Indian women.

Sure have. They are either extremely hypergamous or extremely desperate.

Approach an insecure Indian girl (most are) her order of questions will be.

What do you do?
How old are you?
Where do you live?

This is when they are in lock down mode. then they hit 30 if not married enter mental breakdown mode where they pretend they don't need a man.

Of course, this is all generalization.

I second a bang India, I think it would be hard and hilarious to see. Bang a high end Indian girl since there would be extreme class issues to deal with. Gold medal to first guy to "bang a Indian virgin from the highest caste"... God bless your game.

Quote: (06-19-2012 05:57 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

This is when they are in lock down mode. then they hit 30 if not married enter mental breakdown mode where they pretend they don't need a man.
Though 90+% of them will be married before 30 (though this is changing, as with the rest of American females), I've seen some Indian chicks in the US refuse to lower their standards after 30. What they don't seem to grasp quickly is that the vast majority of Indian men in the US will not marry an Indian woman over 30. When we are ready to marry, most of us can go back to India and marry a younger woman with a much lower cock count and less attitude. I have seen this play out countless times, with Indian guys dating white, Hispanic or (US) Indian girls, and then going back to India to find a wife. While a US passport isn't quite the calling card it used to be given the growth in India's economy, there are still lots of girls who would jump at the chance to come to America.

I've seen American raised Indian girls go back to India to find a man, but this is much more rare than the converse, and only done by the most traditional girls. Guys from India are still far more patriarchal in mindset than the average American male, and this is just too much for your average feminist-minded Indian American female.

Indian trolls in the wild - NewGamer - 06-19-2012

I'm originally Indian, I was raised outside of India ( The Middle East) but I currently live in the United States. Although, I'm a complete newbie to the art of gaming and have yet to read the BANG, I am going into the gaming world like a normal guy and without thinking about my race at all.I'm going to working on my game and making approaches on all women.Yes, I have a preference for white women but that is just my preference.

I think if one has got good game, race is non-issue and I'm sure the experienced guys on here will agree.

Indian trolls in the wild - Tuthmosis - 06-19-2012

[Image: attachment.jpg6540]   

Indian trolls in the wild - WestCoast - 06-19-2012

Troll thread helps catch Trolls.

Indian trolls in the wild - Screwston - 06-19-2012

Lol what's up with Indian guys being obsessed with white girls. It's like Asians and whites. Very strange....

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:13 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lol what's up with Indian guys being obsessed with white girls. It's like Asians and whites. Very strange....
Easy. More bang for the buck. For the effort required to bang an Indian girl, I can bang a hotter white girl, or multiple white girls of the same quality.

Indian trolls in the wild - NewGamer - 06-19-2012

Lol..I'm not obsessed with them. It's just that things move really slow with Indian girls.If they were as quick as other women, I'd go after them too!

By the way, the girl who is my first approach is Hispanic so I'm open to all!

I love all women!

Indian trolls in the wild - Deluge - 06-20-2012

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:16 PM)assman Wrote:  

Easy. More bang for the buck. For the effort required to bang an Indian girl, I can bang a hotter white girl, or multiple white girls of the same quality.

That's the very true, but at the same time don't forget brown girls prefer brown guys. Finding hot brown girls is the issue. The best I know personally are in the 7-7.5 range unless you count Persian girls as Desi (some of them can be pretty dark).

Indian trolls in the wild - Mujeriego - 06-20-2012

Quote: (06-19-2012 05:20 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Count me in too. The biggest problem I've encountered is you hardly ever see them rolling solo. The reception I get when they're with friends is ice cold especially if they're FOB.

Indian trolls in the wild - assman - 06-20-2012

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

That's the very true, but at the same time don't forget brown girls prefer brown guys.
True, but even with that advantage and the corollary of the average white girl preferring white guys, I still find it easier to bang white chicks.

The reality is that for an American guy of any race looking to have lots of casual sex, South Asian and probably Middle Eastern chicks are probably not one's bread and butter. I'd certainly be very interested in hearing from any member here who is slaying such pussy on a regular basis.

I'm sure Roosh could go to India (or Pakistan or Bangladesh) and bang some chicks, but I suspect he'll feel that, for the same or even less effort, he'd have way more fun in Poland. Then again, book sales for Bang India could be huge given the sheer numbers.

Finding hot brown girls is the issue. The best I know personally are in the 7-7.5 range unless you count Persian girls as Desi (some of them can be pretty dark).
I find some of the young Indian chicks to be very attractive. Problem is that most of these chicks have never heard of the term 'exercise', so by the time they hit their mid 20s and beyond, they get a little too soft, even if they don't get outright obese.

And the young hotties come with all the same problems that all young hotties come with plus the addition of even more beta orbiters.

Indian trolls in the wild - WanderingSoul - 06-20-2012

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:39 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2012 05:20 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Count me in too. The biggest problem I've encountered is you hardly ever see them rolling solo. The reception I get when they're with friends is ice cold especially if they're FOB.

I love Indian chicks. Made out with a super hot chick from Delhi here in BKK. Really rich, Westernized chick. Her amazonian friend cockblocked me though. She said I "Have to keep my friend where I can see her from now on." My reply? "No, I don't have to do that" then I busted out a spin move, picked her friend up and moved her about 10 feet away, made out with her......and then my girl told me sorry, she couldn't go with me and I should go.

Would have gotten my Indian flag too, fuckin bitch lol.

Indian trolls in the wild - villageindian - 06-20-2012

Possibly. But from the Indian girls I have seen, it is more of the stigma and parental disapproval that makes them go for brown guys. And when they go for the guys, they really want to have it all - rich & loaded, handsome, muscular, tall etc.... in a country where most of the populace is middle class. And the guys want an absolute chaste virgin patni (wife) who will not even look at another guy other than the husband.

Indian guys want indian women who are fair skinned simply because it enhances their "appeal" and perception among other Indians that they got a fair-skinned girl. And if you banged a fair-skinned non-Indian, it is a cause for celebration [Image: biggrin.gif] and spread the word around to everyone thereby ensuring scorn for the woman who slept with him [Image: biggrin.gif] LOL

Trust me, if you came here and saw the TV, during a 30-minute TV show, there would be 10 minutes worth of ads and 90% of those 10 minutes would be on beauty products for women to get a fair skin. And funnily, its the guys watching with their tongues out but cant do much because they have to marry the girl of their parents' choice.

India is a land of myriad contradictions where mass media seem to indicate anything is possible and that you can become a movie star if you just have luck only. No hard work needed but just fair skin and lotsa luck.

Its always fun to hear my guy friends list off their checklist requirements for a girl to get married and even more funnier to listen to a girl do that.

Agree with assman's quote on womens standards after 30. I see a lot here and many think its quite attractive to be single beyond 30 and have your own job and independent life. Yay feminism!! [Image: dodgy.gif] they are now empowered to settle down finally and a guy should thank his stars for he's getting a chaste woman who's well-established and demands her own independence.[Image: dodgy.gif] And for the ones nearing 30, the demands are just so astronomical like the ones I quoted above.

As an Indian, just glad to have Roosh's sites (DCB, the current one and forum) to open my eyes. Never have I learnt so much in so little time that it has made me see things in an entirely different light. Thanks Roosh for your service and if you do come here to write Bang India, wish you lotsa luck to achieve the notch! Pretty sure you would get it but you might have to apply the CPN concept you wrote to check if it was worth it.

That's the very true, but at the same time don't forget brown girls prefer brown guys. Finding hot brown girls is the issue. The best I know personally are in the 7-7.5 range unless you count Persian girls as Desi (some of them can be pretty dark).

Indian trolls in the wild - WestCoast - 06-20-2012

Yep, sometimes the buddy I run with play a game.

"Spot the Despo Indo"

She'll be damn near thirty +/- 2 years and will have irrational expectations to the nth power. Second fun one is to keep one around as a friend to see the carnage ensue... "I'm really attractive? Tell me I'm attractive, Look at me I am happy and independent, I am attractive, I love life, I am attractive...." next stop...

Looney "punjabi gujati" Bin.

Indian trolls in the wild - at350zguyy - 06-20-2012

Quote: (06-20-2012 09:55 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

"Spot the Despo Indo"

She'll be damn near thirty +/- 2 years and will have irrational expectations to the nth power. Second fun one is to keep one around as a friend to see the carnage ensue... "I'm really attractive? Tell me I'm attractive, Look at me I am happy and independent, I am attractive, I love life, I am attractive...." next stop...

ive been getting this from one of the girls i bang on the regular. keeps asking me why i wont date her and how shes still single even though shes 'a catch'. i love female logic.

Indian trolls in the wild - Parlay44 - 06-20-2012

Quote: (06-20-2012 10:23 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2012 09:55 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

"Spot the Despo Indo"

ive been getting this from one of the girls i bang on the regular. keeps asking me why i wont date her and how shes still single even though shes 'a catch'. i love female logic.

Cause you're a dirty fucking whore who fucks guys before you're in a relationship with them!!

Indian trolls in the wild - Touque - 06-21-2012

Quote: (06-19-2012 01:36 PM)ao85 Wrote:  

Need to differentiate between FOBs and ABCDs (American Born Confused Desis).

Find it ironic that there's a thread devoted to bashing guys of a certain ethnicity....if we're going to shut down the Roissy thread or the Eastern Europe racism thread I don't see why this is ok...if discussions of race are inevitable in a game forum then it's not fair to pick and choose which race discussions are ok and which aren't.

I've been lurking the forum for a while and reading a lot of the threads and I've noticed a lot of this. Indian and Asian guys are open-season to be bashed on but whenever anybody says anything remotely negative about white (especially the Brits) or black people, they get butthurt.

Indian trolls in the wild - Swagger - 06-21-2012

It started with Roosh and some members having a problem with a guy insecure about his race, who watered down any thread with "I'm indian Can I get X ethnicity pussy?" And I thought we dealt with this already. Now, this has just morphed in to a complete race thread with senior members making generalizations as above. the equivalent of this would be - Black guys are chubby chasers or White men are obsessed with asian girls. Hasn't this already been done to death? And Houston, what about this do you find "very strange"?

Indian trolls in the wild - at350zguyy - 06-21-2012

IMO white girls are exotic to brown guys and will always look better than brown girls.

Indian trolls in the wild - Parlay44 - 06-21-2012

You can have the white girls ...the American ones at least. I think I'm done with their fat bitchy asses.

Indian trolls in the wild - assman - 06-21-2012

Quote: (06-21-2012 04:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You can have the white girls ...the American ones at least. I think I'm done with their fat bitchy asses.
Parlay, we have a deal. I'll take the American white girls and you can have the Americanized Indian girls who are determined not to live under their husband's rule the way their mothers did, think they are highly intelligent, only want a rich and smart guy, and will have instant black girl attitude if you expect them to cook you a meal - remember, they refuse to be 'oppressed' like their mothers. Oh, and they'll get fat too; these chicks don't know what exercise is.