Roosh V Forum
Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Popping pimples and getting rid of them (/thread-12382.html)

Pages: 1 2

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Screwston - 04-23-2012

I still get them occasionally [Image: angry.gif] If they're in my moustache area or anywhere on my chin, I can pop the hell out of them without leaving a scar. Anywhere else will cause a little (or big if it's a huge pimple) hole on my face. The best thing to do is not even touch them, but it's really hard not to accidentaly pop those nasty fuckers when I'm washing my face. Is there anything to do so I can bust them open without leaving a scar or hole? Or maybe something to put on them and make them go away ASAP?

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Keyser Söze - 04-23-2012

Quote: (04-23-2012 06:27 AM)houston Wrote:  

I still get them occasionally [Image: angry.gif] If they're in my moustache area or anywhere on my chin, I can pop the hell out of them without leaving a scar. Anywhere else will cause a little (or big if it's a huge pimple) hole on my face. The best thing to do is not even touch them, but it's really hard not to accidentaly pop those nasty fuckers when I'm washing my face. Is there anything to do so I can bust them open without leaving a scar or hole? Or maybe something to put on them and make them go away ASAP?

Do you have a younger sister? Or a young female friend with nice skin? Chicks know all about skin stuff. They actually love to talk about that shit. I never tried it, but you could run some pimple game see how it works, then come back here with a write up/data sheet.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Lukey - 04-23-2012

Quote: (04-23-2012 08:09 AM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2012 06:27 AM)houston Wrote:  

Do you have a younger sister? Or a young female friend with nice skin? Chicks know all about skin stuff. They actually love to talk about that shit. I never tried it, but you could run some pimple game see how it works, then come back here with a write up/data sheet.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Nutragena is the answer

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - UgSlayer - 04-23-2012

Danny Trejo gets mad bitches

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Walnuts - 04-23-2012

You have to sort of make an opening and then squeeze the puss out of the opening rather than popping it with pressure.

Also they usually form on a hair follicle. If you pull the hair out with tweezers it gives you a tiny opening where the hair used to be. You can squeeze the puss out of that opening.

Typing all this makes me want to hurl... [Image: sick.gif]

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Roosh - 04-23-2012

Tea tree oil

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

It's best for spot treatment whenever pimples show. You'll notice a difference pretty quickly.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Kickb - 04-23-2012

You pop the pimples in your mustache area? You are a hardcore motherfucker. I rarely get pimples there anymore thanks to my coconut oil face wash routine. But, If one does show up then I'll just let it stay there until it goes away. Popping them makes me tear up and yell obscenities.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Giovonny - 04-23-2012

fuck, gotta re post this later

When you pop them and how you pop them is important.

When they are ready to pop, they are soft and break very easy. When they are hard to pop, you shouldn't really fuck with them.

I recommend steaming them before you try to pop. You can just do this by taking a hot shower. You want to soften and loosen them, I sometimes rub them with hot tea bags to loosen them.

If they are really not ready to pop, I sometimes just put a little band-aid over it and say that I cut myself shaving. Thats better then popping it and fucking up the whole area on your face and possibly creating a scar.

Use Tea Tree oil as Roosh says. When your done with surgery, always finish with the tea tree oil.

Quote: (04-23-2012 12:10 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

You pop the pimples in your mustache area? You are a hardcore motherfucker. I rarely get pimples there anymore thanks to my coconut oil face wash routine. But, If one does show up then I'll just let it stay there until it goes away. Popping them makes me tear up and yell obscenities.

What is your "coconut oil face wash routine" ???

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - hoops330 - 04-23-2012

sanitize a needle a pop it so you dont pop it with pressure...not opening it first with a needle will force the bacteria deeper into the skin. then treat w benzoyl peroxide

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Drazen - 04-23-2012

this stuff works great. it dries out the pimple.

http://www.malinandgoetz.com/index.html?p...&Itemid=54

A couple days a week I put coconut oil on my face and let it sit for around ten minutes. Then I hop in the shower and make it as hot as possible. I let it steam up and sit in the shower for a few minutes and relax. Then I turn the shower to cold and wash it off my face and finish up taking the shower.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Screwston - 04-23-2012

Is hydrogen peroxide good to put on cuts to avoid scars? I've heard aloe vera was.

My brother used a cream called Mederma for a couple scars and they healed up nicely.

[Img] http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/...nlarge.jpg[/img]

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Hotwheels - 04-23-2012

Bentonite clay mixed with ACV seems to help with preventing them and promotes healing quickly. I need to do this more often judging past results.

Saying that, my skin seems better when taking ACV daily along with zinc tablets.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Agent_008 - 04-24-2012

I use egg yokes. First I wash my face with warm water, then I dry it. After that I break an egg and separate the yoke from the white. I rub the yoke all over my face and let it dry. Then I hop in the shower and wash it off. I've tried using the whites but found the yokes to be more effective. I do this every three days.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-25-2012

For me, they go away no matter the treatment (I very rarely scratch or pop them or use things on them), but I have found that the primary factor in their appearance is the consumption of sugar. Or rather, foods with a very high glycemic index, such as white and brown sugar. These things are devastating and pimples pop up just a few hours after eating too much of it. Even very sweet but unprocessed foods like honey and dates are much less dangerous for my face.

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Walnuts - 04-25-2012

So it's refined sugars that cause it?

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-25-2012

Food with high glycemic load is one of the main factors, and refined sugars are the most egregious example of such food. This has been confirmed in various studies (some links at Wikipedia here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgaris#Diet ). It is up to personal debate how high the threshold and exact amounts are for each person - for example, white rice or fruit wouldn't be a trigger for most people, but honey would for some, and refined sugars would for nearly everyone.

Anyways, during periods where I am disciplined about not eating any refined sugar (or at most 10g per day, like in coffee), I don't have any pimples. If I give in and devour a box of waffles, it erupts within a few hours. For me it's a very strong correlation.

p.s. also see http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/diet/glycemic.html

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Pinch - 04-25-2012

I used salt water to kill one of my pimples once . I put a ton of salt into a little bit of lukewarm water , soaked a cotton ball in the water , pressed it on the pimple for three minutes . . Then afterward, I took two cotton balls, soaked them , and put the on both side of the pimple and applied pressure for three minutes . Pimple was pretty much gone the next day . Try it . It stings good, makes you feel like you're killing the pimple.

Also wash your face every night .

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - NuMbEr7 - 04-26-2012

Take a small amount of baking soda and put it in a tea spoon then add a few rops of water to make it a slighty wet paste. Apply on face and leave for +-5 minutes, you pimples should be almost gone the next day and you will have no pimples for a few weeks after apllying it in an area 2 or 3 times

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - Walnuts - 04-26-2012

The amount that rvf promotes baking soda is incredible. ACV too.
There's like a hundred uses for each on here.

If we carry on finding new uses at this rate, its only a matter of time before we discover some groundbreaking shit.
I can see the headlines now; "internet sex forum members discover ACV and baking soda mixed together creates elixir of life, fixes all world problems"

I need to get some goddamned shares in Arm and Hammer and Braggs asap!

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - NuMbEr7 - 04-27-2012

Roosh should make brand-named ACV and baking soda [Image: lol.gif]

Popping pimples and getting rid of them - dulst - 04-28-2012

benzoyl peroxide for specific pimples.

As for general rules, don't over wash your face, don't use a flannel and only dab or drip dry, never rub.