Roosh V Forum
Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea (/thread-11331.html)

Pages: 1 2

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - thegmanifesto - 03-16-2012

Recommending cats to drink is BAD advice. We definitely have to switch our styles up to attract lizards but compromising our health and values to do so reflects weak game.

It might be good to posture as BigXX says, But picking up the habit to get lizards is a poor gesture and a sucker move (no disrespect to the drinkers).

To give an example, that guy Mixx never drank nor did he drink and he smashed tons of lizards. Does anyone doubt his game? If he got tons of lizards without drinking, then why is this is a necessary component of game?

In other words, he concurred fully with everything G said except when it came to drinking.

Not to disparage any of the drinkers here (who are great chaps and the whole nickel) but drinking is bad for the health and is also a nasty personal habit.

Drinkers often have unfavourable breath and it reeks through their clothing and skin. I used to tolerate lizards who drank but nowadays, I don't bother to lower my standards for those.

Drinkers are usually inconsiderate of others and don't realise how annoying and nasty it is, to have someone come over reeking like a beer factory.

Most of them have a poor sense of taste.

The drinking thing is played out and not good advice. I will never agree with that and it's bad advice for the younger, impressionable cats. It is bad for the health and 9 out of 10, drinkers have nasty breath.

In fact, I would probably not want to smash lizards who drink. Their breath stinks (fcuk a piece of gum) and often it even emanates through their skin.

There is a reason why elite athletes don't drink. In fact, there is even a link to impotency through drinking. Yea, think about your willie caving in on you while you puff on that nonsense..just to look cool.

Again if we are talking some fresh cess, I don't mind the smell of that (although I do not drink anything and don't advise to pick up that habit just to land reptiles) but I hate drinking with a passion.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - el mechanico - 03-16-2012

Girls that drink tend to be more promiscuous. What does that mean to you? STD risks! Don't do it. Be safe!

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Enfant_Terrible - 03-16-2012

drinking will also give you "whiskey dick" too so it's better to smoke kiddies

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Samseau - 03-16-2012

I never have more than two drinks in any night, and if I'm just going out to get laid drinking is the last thing on my mind. I might have some vodka before I go out but once at the bar, why the hell would I want to waste time fighting through bar crowds to get an overpriced drink?

And yes, everyone, we know that the G is a huge fan of smoking, but I would argue that smoking won't hurt your game even half as much as drinking does.

Drinking turns me into a real asshole prick. I become louder, insensitive, and generally reckless. I bet drinking does negative things to everyone's personality.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Enfant_Terrible - 03-16-2012

(delete double post)

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Hades - 03-16-2012

Reading this really made me crave a smoke.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Smitty - 03-16-2012

I'm with G on this one (unlike with the cigs). It's very easy to use alcohol as a crutch and then you end up needing it to talk to women. Alcohol also (obviously) relaxes you and that can work against you. I blew a great opportunity with a really solid 7 last month. She had potential as a medium-term keeper too (good, classy lady). Had a few drinks, relaxed and started talking stupid shit. First time I totally blew a date like this one. Big fucking wake up call. 1-2 drinks max when you're trying to pull quality women.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Hencredible Casanova - 03-16-2012

Yeah. I met up with a chick last night and got a diet coke at the bar. She doesn't drink either and got a ginger ale ha. I agree man. Health comes first. The only drink I'm addicted to is ACV. The energy it gives me is outstanding. Also, I like to be in control of the situation which is why I don't drink.

Surprised but happy to hear G-man advocate this now. I recall him saying he drinks "tons" when me and Mixx were on a thread talking about this recently.

Now, only if he agrees to say this about smoking as well then we'll see eye to eye. Haha.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Timoteo - 03-16-2012

Having a drink in your hand can be purely a social thing, but I think what we're saying here is drinking until the point where you're drunk, or even buzzed is a bad idea. I usually have a couple of drinks when I'm out, but that's it. As for fucking with drunk chicks...I've never been keen on that. They're disgusting. Breath smelling, slobbering and staggering around, make-up smudged. She's probably going to throw up before you get her home, or shortly thereafter. If you make it to the bed she's going to pass out, or it won't be very enjoyable. Then you run the risk that she'll claim rape to regain her dignity. NO THANKS.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - thegmanifesto - 03-16-2012

A few more points I want to make clear:

1. I have never drank, and don't think anyone should be allowed to either.

2. I have never gone out and drank. But I know it doesn't work.

3. No one under any circumstances should be allowed to drink.

4. I haven't tried it, I hate it, I know it doesn't work and I want to push my agenda on people that do.

5. Drinking should be outlawed in all bars.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Hencredible Casanova - 03-16-2012

Yo I think G is pulling a trick on everyone here. That last post is definitely not true. Wait for it....

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - bface - 03-16-2012

G now trolling? ...

I didn't drink for over a year (started because I trained on the weekend). Had a few drinks since, but when I drink I don't pull. I honestly can't game after 1-2 drinks, it all goes down the drain... My game is only sharp when I am sober.

The only thing that sucks is that the girl usually will stop drinking too after you have met her. Which can make her think she has to behave logically and not be a slut.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - garygroundwork - 03-16-2012

i only pick up when i drink... drinking makes me horny and want to pick up.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Smitty - 03-16-2012

Quote: (03-16-2012 06:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

A few more points I want to make clear:

1. I have never drank, and don't think anyone should be allowed to either.

2. I have never gone out and drank. But I know it doesn't work.

3. No one under any circumstances should be allowed to drink.

4. I haven't tried it, I hate it, I know it doesn't work and I want to push my agenda on people that do.

5. Drinking should be outlawed in all bars.

[Image: troll.gif]

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Blackhawk - 03-16-2012

[Image: 8de51bb2-ffc7-4805-91ec-7482cff886ab.jpg]

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Kish - 03-16-2012

G,

You really should have waited until april 1st for this one.

You a funny dude. LOL

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Kaizen - 03-16-2012

LMAO

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - RaulValdez739 - 03-16-2012

Lol...too early for April fools. This is a joke right? lol

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - speakeasy - 03-16-2012

Ok, who hacked into the G's account?

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Deluge - 03-16-2012

Wait, is swooping drunk girls BETA? [Image: kermit.gif]

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Roosh - 03-16-2012

This is obviously a parody of Moma's recent post about smoking.

Can anyone show me ONE study that says smoking is good for you? [Image: monkey.gif]

Quote:Quote:

"Cigarettes! Cigarette's the most dangerous product known to man. Kills motherfuckers every single day. Cigarette's so dangerous it kills motherfuckers that don't smoke. That's how dangerous cigarettes are. That's right, first hand smoke, second hand smoke. People talking out of their necks into a fucking machine like, "Hey, what's up, man, I love cigarettes, this shit is cool." But it's all right 'cause it's all white. Shit, could you imagine if the Philip Morris family was a bunch of jheri-curled niggas from Mississippi? Do you know how illegal a pack of cigarettes would be? You would get sixty years just for a pack of Newports. But it's all right, 'cause it's all white."

- Chris Rock

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - FretDancer - 03-16-2012

Quote: (03-16-2012 10:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Haha right on. I'm surprised no one mentioned it before, It was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the thread title.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - raliv - 03-17-2012

I don't drink anymore simply because it affects my health too much for the worse. I drank for the Super Bowl weekend but it took me forever to recover. Alcohol makes me depressed worse than it makes others so I cut it out. I might drink once or twice this year (really binge at special occasions) but overall, I don't seem heavy drinking in my future.

Drinking Alcohol to pick up chicks - a bad idea - Deluge - 03-17-2012

Quote: (03-16-2012 10:50 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2012 10:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Haha right on. I'm surprised no one mentioned it before, It was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the thread title.

Explaining the joke makes it not funny anymore.