Roosh V Forum
If im not in the friend zone then what? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: If im not in the friend zone then what? (/thread-11127.html)

If im not in the friend zone then what? - Manystyles - 03-08-2012

I haven't been put into the friend zone in 15 years. Why? Because I always go for a kiss on the first date. I always let my intentions be known when i make this act. Even if I get a rejection which i've gotten 3 times since being out here on the west coast. I just laugh at them and act like "you know you want to." Then of course i go ahead.

However I am getting flaked out like crazy. I've gotten the whole, "hey buddy" once from a girl's number i got who didn't go out with me after meeting her. I guess that constitutes as a "friend zone" moment." Other than that what would you call it? Orbiting? Am I an orbiter to these chicks that i text every now and then?

If im not in the friend zone then what? - Parlay44 - 03-08-2012

Maybe you just don't "fit in" in the West Coast scene. You have a different style, personality, sense of humor that they don't dig or understand. Try to blend in a little more then bring your unique personality and life experience into play.

I have a big shit-kicking friend from Texas that just can't get no play in New Jersey. It's just not his scene and he refuses to change a little.

If im not in the friend zone then what? - Samseau - 03-09-2012

Quote: (03-08-2012 11:11 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Maybe you just don't "fit in" in the West Coast scene. You have a different style, personality, sense of humor that they don't dig or understand. Try to blend in a little more then bring your unique personality and life experience into play.

I have a big shit-kicking friend from Texas that just can't get no play in New Jersey. It's just not his scene and he refuses to change a little.

The problem is that he's not moving fast enough.

Manystyles - they aren't friendzoning you. If you were their friend, you'd still be hanging out, "as friends". But you're not even getting that.

Bottom line - if you want to stop masturbating every night, you need to push for sex much much faster.

If im not in the friend zone then what? - Manystyles - 03-09-2012

Quote: (03-09-2012 12:26 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Manystyles - they aren't friendzoning you. If you were their friend, you'd still be hanging out, "as friends". But you're not even getting that.

Bottom line - if you want to stop masturbating every night, you need to push for sex much much faster.

how do i move fast without coming off like a horny bastard?

If im not in the friend zone then what? - Samseau - 03-09-2012

Quote: (03-09-2012 03:42 AM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 12:26 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

how do i move fast without coming off like a horny bastard?

Oh man, where do I start... go read a book called Bang. It's good. Go run 100 more approaches, then come back to this forum with more questions.

A basic pickup is - meet a girl - take her for drinks - invite her back to your place under some kind of pretext (watch a movie, have a drink, smoke some weed) - physically escalate into sex once in your room.