Roosh V Forum
You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) (/thread-10951.html)

Pages: 1 2

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - hungario - 03-02-2012

so I am going to post pics of guys, you are going to tell me as many countries as possible where guys who look like them will generally have a big advantage in or have somewhat of an advantage just based on their genetics and looks

for the purpose of keeping it a bit more simple, you cannot say a country like America or Canada since that would be ambiguous. Now I have picked STARS but LETS PRETEND that these guys were not famous actors or whatever but just guys with some money and looks.

here we go

guy 1:

[Image: 600full-raul-bova9.jpg]

guy 2:

[Image: chris-hemsworth-01.jpg]

guy 3:

[Image: john-abraham-2.jpg]

guy 4:

[Image: p0000001danielih7.jpg]

guy 5:

[Image: untitled.jpg]

guy 6:

[Image: jay_hernandez.jpg]

guy 7:

[Image: 01ej6.jpg]

guy 8:

[Image: 74847602.jpg]

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - MiXX - 03-02-2012

[Image: lol.gif] ALL OF THESE GUYS WOULD DO WELL IN ANY COUNTRY THEY VISIT MAN!!! They all dress stylish, have swagger, and are handsome gents. All they really have to do is not fuck it up with a bad attitude that turn women off.

The only one that is totally different from the rest is No. 8, and I see him killing it in Puerto Rico, Sweden, and Northern Europe/Canada the most.

Mixx

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - hungario - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 04:56 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif] ALL OF THESE GUYS WOULD DO WELL IN ANY COUNTRY THEY VISIT MAN!!! They all dress stylish, have swagger, and are handsome gents. All they really have to do is not fuck it up with a bad attitude that turn women off.

The only one that is totally different from the rest is No. 8, and I see him killing it in Puerto Rico, Sweden, and Northern Europe/Canada the most.

Mixx

What about guy 7 and guy 5?

How do you see them doing in Miami? (I am a guy 5 look alike)

Also, any countries you recommend they visit?

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - el mechanico - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:00 PM)hungario Wrote:  

Mixx

Wait a second........I see what's going on here

whats going on here?

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Moma - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:04 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx

ahahahaha, you are very wise, my big brother ahahaah..I just clocked it too lololol

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Mr.GM - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:07 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

ahahahaha, you are very wise, my big brother ahahaah..I just clocked it too lololol

Yup . Bingo

i still don't know whats going on what I am missing out on

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - el mechanico - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:10 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Mixx

Yup . Bingo
Can we keep him? Please Roosh, Tuth

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Mr.GM - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:10 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Yup . Bingo
Can we keep him? Please Roosh, Tuth

Please Tuth , listen to El Mech . Also , can we have one more of your Memes too ? [Image: lol.gif]

wtf happened

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - SVK - 03-02-2012

sneaky little bastard...

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - chairman - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:15 PM)hungario Wrote:  

wtf happened

They think you are a troll and for good reason.

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:17 PM)chairman Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:15 PM)hungario Wrote:  

wtf happened

They think you are a troll and for good reason.

well, I have discovered city data, came here for travel help, ain't gettin it

and away I go

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - chyamor - 03-02-2012

lol. Although -1 for not coming clean right away, or atleast not reply with a [Image: smile.gif] to admit he got caught

Lets just take it slow and see if we can work something out here ok?

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Tuthmosis - 03-02-2012

Sorry guys, no IRTs.

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Sorry guys, no IRTs.
C'mon dude!! Roosh let him stay longer before

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Tuthmosis - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 05:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Sorry guys, no IRTs.
C'mon dude!! Roosh let him stay longer before

He created three race threads within 12 hours. I slipped by not noticing him earlier.

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - pitt - 03-02-2012

LOOOOOOL

That shit was funny. But come on, not every indian guy should be considered a troll, although when this guy created his first thread, the first thing that came into my mind was ''the indian troll is back'' LOOOL.

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - drymarro - 03-02-2012

Is this the West Indian troll or is that something else?

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Roosh - 03-02-2012

Tuth made the call... I was at the club trying to find a girl who speaks English.

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Screwston - 03-03-2012

Hahahahaha. Indian Troll is getting sneakier.

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - PrimeTime - 03-04-2012

Mixx

loooooooooooooooool [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

You tell me as many countries as possible each guy would do great in (pics inside) - Roosh - 03-04-2012

First there was the T-800. His name was deebow, among other aliases. Despite its tough exoskeleton, it was destroyed.

Then there was the shapeshifting T-1000, hungario. It was much more skilled and crafty, able to impersonate subjects it touched.

Soon... there will be the T-X.