Roosh V Forum
How tall are you? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How tall are you? (/thread-9881.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

How tall are you? - Yatagan - 05-06-2014

5'7 and between 150-155 pounds.

How tall are you? - kaotic - 05-06-2014

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:32 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I looked back through the earlier responses in this thread and saw a handful of guys in the 5'7"-5'9" range making some comments about their napoleon complex. That left me making faces more perplexed than the emoji smiley.

I don't know the best way to put this, but i'll try to alleviate the issue.
-the only answer to overcoming your height is to stop giving a fuck about it and the day that you do will improve your life. How you view yourself is the most important factor to attraction. Game can't train you to hide subconscious body language that you project. Some lack of self esteem will always slip through.

Words of optimism: I'm on the bottom cusp of male height and have still been able to attract top notch women. In freshmen year of college all the other guys would congratulate me on how hot my girlfriend was. If a short or tall woman turns me down and explicitly states it's due to height, then I couldn't care less. She's either a prospect i cancel to be time efficient or a new angle to have fun with. I know to be acutely aware of physicality and be indifferent to it also.

Research the history behind height attraction if you're not satisfied. Height hasn't been proven to be an evolutionary benefactor and in fact is one of the few words that actually qualifies to be called a 'social construct'. While it does give you an advantage on most facets of modern life, it's still a recently developed construct of, well modern life. Height does matter, but only because it's subjective importance in nearly all society. Height is advantageous because of its assumption of dominance through body language and accompanying assumption that height equals strength. It's a fact that taller men will nearly always out reach or impose dominance posture on shorter men. The key is still how you see yourself

^^^^THIS

Me being 5'8" -5'9"ish, I don't know how guys have napoleon syndrome, it's just a fucking number. Honestly I LOVE challenging myself going after taller girls. Besides eventually if I ever want kids that are taller - it's gonna have to be with a tall beautiful female !

Just take it in stride be confident in your body and mind and you'll have no problem. Girl doesn't like short guys ? Fuck em. Girl doesn't like same height guys ? Fuck em. THEY ARE SAVING YOU TIME !! Thank them and move on !

I went to Stagecoach and randomly was making out with the tallest blonde ever, and she even came back to party the next day ! Weekend complete along with a few other girls (except the fucking part with the tall blonde).

Me and the tall blonde:

How tall are you? - NY Digital - 05-06-2014

5'11 1/2" 180

How tall are you? - Kangaroo - 05-06-2014

188cm/6'2"
93kg/205lb

How tall are you? - KC4 - 05-06-2014

5´7 walking around at 163 at min but dealing with taller girls has never been the problem its just an anomaly and should be least of your worries. your worries should be more about how your going to get the girl into bed [Image: tard.gif]

How tall are you? - TonySandos - 05-06-2014

Successfully navigating the curveball when you're 5'4" and she's 5'5" lol (doe eyed asian too [Image: whip.gif])

My retorts were pretty tame. She seemed mild mannered and like the type to respond positively without excess aggression.

[Image: attachment.jpg18537]   
[Image: attachment.jpg18538]   
[Image: attachment.jpg18539]   

How tall are you? - cmrocks - 05-06-2014

I'm 5'9 and 172 lbs at the gym this morning. I'm working on getting up to 180 lbs.

How tall are you? - cmrocks - 05-06-2014

Quote: (05-06-2014 11:03 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:32 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I looked back through the earlier responses in this thread and saw a handful of guys in the 5'7"-5'9" range making some comments about their napoleon complex. That left me making faces more perplexed than the emoji smiley.

I don't know the best way to put this, but i'll try to alleviate the issue.
-the only answer to overcoming your height is to stop giving a fuck about it and the day that you do will improve your life. How you view yourself is the most important factor to attraction. Game can't train you to hide subconscious body language that you project. Some lack of self esteem will always slip through.

Words of optimism: I'm on the bottom cusp of male height and have still been able to attract top notch women. In freshmen year of college all the other guys would congratulate me on how hot my girlfriend was. If a short or tall woman turns me down and explicitly states it's due to height, then I couldn't care less. She's either a prospect i cancel to be time efficient or a new angle to have fun with. I know to be acutely aware of physicality and be indifferent to it also.

Research the history behind height attraction if you're not satisfied. Height hasn't been proven to be an evolutionary benefactor and in fact is one of the few words that actually qualifies to be called a 'social construct'. While it does give you an advantage on most facets of modern life, it's still a recently developed construct of, well modern life. Height does matter, but only because it's subjective importance in nearly all society. Height is advantageous because of its assumption of dominance through body language and accompanying assumption that height equals strength. It's a fact that taller men will nearly always out reach or impose dominance posture on shorter men. The key is still how you see yourself

^^^^THIS

Me being 5'8" -5'9"ish, I don't know how guys have napoleon syndrome, it's just a fucking number. Honestly I LOVE challenging myself going after taller girls. Besides eventually if I ever want kids that are taller - it's gonna have to be with a tall beautiful female !

Just take it in stride be confident in your body and mind and you'll have no problem. Girl doesn't like short guys ? Fuck em. Girl doesn't like same height guys ? Fuck em. THEY ARE SAVING YOU TIME !! Thank them and move on !

I went to Stagecoach and randomly was making out with the tallest blonde ever, and she even came back to party the next day ! Weekend complete along with a few other girls (except the fucking part with the tall blonde).

Dude, how are you only 160 lbs!? We're the same height, I'm 172 lbs and no where near as jacked as you are. You must have crazy low body fat.

How tall are you? - Ingocnito - 05-06-2014

6'4"
250 lbs. avg. (fluctuate between 245-255,due to lifting, most ever was 260)

In late 30's now, I actually shrunk a whole inch in last decade (was 6'5"). Chalk it up to certain lifts, and shot meniscuses I guess, and aging.

I always wanted to get up to 270, but I start looking like an ogre at 260 anyways.

I'm surprised how many tall-ass dudes are up in here.

How tall are you? - pants - 05-07-2014

Online everyone is tall with a 10" cock.

i am 6´4"

How tall are you? - Lucario - 05-07-2014

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:54 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Successfully navigating the curveball when you're 5'4" and she's 5'5" lol (doe eyed asian too [Image: whip.gif])

My retorts were pretty tame. She seemed mild mannered and like the type to respond positively without excess aggression.

Just something I noticed with the shorter guys I see . I notice short guys with Asian girls and dark skinned girls(indian/sri Lankan/pakistani) a fair bit. What I don't see is a short guy( of whatever race) dating/banging Caucasian girls.

Is height a race thing amongst Caucasian girls ?

How tall are you? - draguer - 05-07-2014

6'1"

How tall are you? - Oz. - 05-07-2014

5'6 barefoot

How tall are you? - Mormon Nailer - 05-07-2014

6'3, 270 lbs. I gained like 20 pounds after I stopped doing Intermittent Fasting. Just got back on that shit a few days ago. Going well.

How tall are you? - LeightonBlackstock - 05-07-2014

186cm, 6'1

How tall are you? - kosko - 05-07-2014

Here is my response to dudes whom say dudes whom are short need to get over the "Neopolan complex" it's like this...

It's cool you don't give a fuck and don't mind dating taller girls...but for me... I have no desire to look like a mini sex trinket beside my woman. I don't like taller women because it looks awkward, they are awkward to fuck, and thus I don't go for them. Have at them, they ain't my thing.

I like my girls petite and I like my girls small so I can toss them around easily. But I also just like women my own height, but you spin your wheels at times when broads wither your height range or go for taller dudes.

It makes the pool you can hunt for even smaller and it can be annoying at times. It is what it is but I think this whole idea of just always going for taller broads is kinda strange. I'm all about proportions. I ain't tryna deal with a broad whom is 5 foot 10.

Just to me I always view short dudes with taller broads as try hards. It's like petite girls are all around, to me it just feels like short dudes want to over compensate with waking around with a tall women just because. They aren't enjoyable fuck so not sure why dudes are hunting them hard.

The proportions can kill things. Your straining your hand tryna finger the bitch while she's giving you head, you can't kiss her while shes riding you. Fuck that shit. That's why it's all gimmicky to me. Just my .02 cents.

For the record I am "average" height which is still defined as short .. 5 foot 8.

How tall are you? - cmrocks - 05-07-2014

Quote: (05-07-2014 11:14 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Here is my response to dudes whom say dudes whom are short need to get over the "Neopolan complex" it's like this...

It's cool you don't give a fuck and don't mind dating taller girls...but for me... I have no desire to look like a mini sex trinket beside my woman. I don't like taller women because it looks awkward, they are awkward to fuck, and thus I don't go for them. Have at them, they ain't my thing.

I like my girls petite and I like my girls small so I can toss them around easily. But I also just like women my own height, but you spin your wheels at times when broads wither your height range or go for taller dudes.

It makes the pool you can hunt for even smaller and it can be annoying at times. It is what it is but I think this whole idea of just always going for taller broads is kinda strange. I'm all about proportions. I ain't tryna deal with a broad whom is 5 foot 10.

Just to me I always view short dudes with taller broads as try hards. It's like petite girls are all around, to me it just feels like short dudes want to over compensate with waking around with a tall women just because. They aren't enjoyable fuck so not sure why dudes are hunting them hard.

The proportions can kill things. Your straining your hand tryna finger the bitch while she's giving you head, you can't kiss her while shes riding you. Fuck that shit. That's why it's all gimmicky to me. Just my .02 cents.

For the record I am "average" height which is still defined as short .. 5 foot 8.

I'm 5'9 and I've always preferred to date girls that are the same height as me. I like it because, when we go out and she's in heels, she'll be a bit taller than me. I sort of find it to be a status symbol because it's less common for a short guy to be able to pull taller chicks.

While we're on this height tangent: I'm 6'3" and my girl's almost 5'10". In heels, shes like 6'1". Whenever she's wearing flats, I notice she's a bit more affectionate. Chicks just love feeling small next to their dude.

How tall are you? - cardguy - 05-07-2014

I'm 6'1" - but I am 31.

I am not tall anymore - since the younger generation are giants compared to me.

How tall are you? - Chaos - 05-07-2014

190cm 6'2"

How tall are you? - RougeNoir - 05-07-2014

Being tall is overrated but being under 5'6 is when it starts meaning something.

How tall are you? - Tuthmosis - 05-07-2014

Quote: (05-07-2014 03:10 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Being tall is overrated

[Image: hamster2.gif]

How tall are you? - WalterBlack - 05-07-2014

Quote: (05-07-2014 03:27 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:54 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Just something I noticed with the shorter guys I see . I notice short guys with Asian girls and dark skinned girls(indian/sri Lankan/pakistani) a fair bit. What I don't see is a short guy( of whatever race) dating/banging Caucasian girls.

Is height a race thing amongst Caucasian girls ?

Well a lot of Asian and Indian guys are below average height so I guess that women who go for those types of guys don’t mind height as much? Then again, with Indians it depends on what part of India they’re from. North Indian guys tend to be taller. In UK I used to live across the street from an Indian guy who’s 6’6”. A Chinese friend told me that guys in northern China are tall, but almost none of them live outside of China. Most of the Chinese who live outside of China are from the south, and those guys are short. I’ve been to Southern China and I was a giant there.

I know an Indian-American guy who’s 6’2”. He told me one time he was standing in line in Ralphs, and a short Latina in front of him turned around and said to him, “Wow, you’re tall”…he got her number, met up later and got the bang.

I’m 5’10” tall and I’m OK with my height. I’m a lot taller than everybody when I’m in Asian or Hispanic areas in LA and of average height in the rest of LA. I don’t like really short women (<5ft) or taller women (5’9”+). I went on date with a 6ft tall woman once, she wore heels and was 6’4”. I felt like a little kid next to her & a bit emasculated. Really short women tend to fly all over the place if I’m banging them doggy style.

This proves that height is basically the most important thing to attract the most women, besides fame, of course. It's scientific.

The height preference
Never apologize for whatever your requirements in women are. If a woman attempts to take issue with it, ask her if she'll go out with your five-foot tall friend. Chances are she won't, not even if he is a millionaire doctor with an Olympic medal who writes bestselling novels on the side:
LYNN SHERR: [voice-over] We recruited other men about the same age as David (5'6", Stu 5'0" and Rob 5'3", but taller. We asked them all to dress in jeans and a sweater, then we did something cruel. We put them in lineups, five at a time, behind a two way mirror. The men couldn't see or hear what was going on in the next room. That's where we invited groups of women to look at the men and choose a date. In this case, we wanted to see if anyone would pick 5'3" Rob. When Andrea told us women like doctors, we gave him an M.D. Their choice?

2nd WOMAN: Andrew.

3rd WOMAN: I would say Matt, I think.

LYNN SHERR: [voice-over] No Rob. We piled on some more assets. We said, besides being a doctor, he was also a best selling author, and champion skier who had just built his own ski house. PGPH [interviewing] Does that effect your choices?

4th WOMAN: He's still short.

LYNN SHERR: [voice-over] Then we gave Rob a promotion. We made him chief of staff at a prestigious hospital. PGPH [interviewing] Who would you pick?

4th WOMAN: Him.

5th WOMAN: Andrew's probably the closest to who I'd pick.

6th WOMAN: I'd pick Matt.

7th WOMAN: Jeffrey, the pilot.

LYNN SHERR: [voice-over] What would it take? Now we said Rob was also a gourmet cook who loves children.

8th WOMAN: Oh, definitely I would take him in a minute, then. The height, no problem.

9th WOMAN: I wouldn't, because I don't think I'd want short, little kids.

LYNN SHERR: [voice-over] Well, at least someone liked Rob. But if it was this harsh for him at 5'3", what would it take to get a date for Stu at just 5 feet? First we made him an up and coming actor.

2nd WOMAN: No.

3rd WOMAN: No.

4rd WOMAN: Not.

LYNN SHERR: Then we said Stu had made millions by age 25.

10th WOMAN: No.

11th WOMAN: No.

12th WOMAN: Not for me.

LYNN SHERR: Nothing worked. PGPH [interviewing] How come nobody picked Stu?

13th WOMAN: He's too short.

LYNN SHERR: He's too short? PGPH [voice-over] We asked if there was anything we could add to make Stu irresistible.

14th WOMAN: Maybe the only thing you could say is that the other four are murderers.

15th WOMAN: Right, are convicted of some crime.

14th WOMAN: Child molesters.
Keep in mind these are the same women who won't hesitate to try to get on your case because you insist on a woman who isn't fat or flat. Whether you are short or not, their iron-clad preferences mean they simply don't have a leg to stand on.

http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2014/0...rence.html

How tall are you? - RougeNoir - 05-07-2014

Quote: (05-07-2014 03:15 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 03:10 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Being tall is overrated

[Image: hamster2.gif]

6'1 - 6'4 is considered "tall" and don't pull more than someone 5'8 in my experiences. Once a person gets to 6'5 and beyond then I see their height playing a factor.