Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-02-2012 08:11 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2012 08:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2012 06:30 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Girls like this annoy me:

'well i like to go out and dance , drink and party .....

live life to the full ? why not were only here once !!!'

WTF? 90% of the hoes here are like this slut. Study/work and socializing. That's all they do. I can understand it but I don't like it.

I like girls who have some cool hobbies, have goals in life, etc.

How about you compadres?

Are you looking for a girlfriend/wife or something? I'm not, so I really don't care what a girls hobbies or life goals are, honestly. I'm just looking to get laid, so if she likes to dance, drink and party, well then that is right up my alley.

I'm looking for more than just a hole so when I talk to the girl she does not destroy my brain with every passing minute of conversation.
I enjoy intelligent women who I can learn something new from maybe and get inspiration from.

I'm not looking for a GF or wife AT ALL. Not for another 10 years AT LEAST. I also see a possibility that I'll never get married.

Just talking to dumb girls makes me feel dumber myself.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Caligula - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 02:21 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Just met some 21 year old girls on the lower east side who want to take me home. Let the battle begin. They're discussing it in French.

One of them turned out to be an annoying drunk cockblock. Bounced to a bar and kissed one of them within an hour of meeting. We wanted to leave to go to my place but her friend was obnoxiously drunk and trying to cockblock. The girl I hooked up with and I took the cockblock into a cab and dropped her off at her place. It was exhausting, it took 10 minutes to say goodbye. The cockblock kept asking "are you guys going to go home together??" The girl neither confirmed nor denied.

After dropping off the cockblock the girl wanted to say goodnight and goodbye there on the streeet. Hell no! Let's go to mine for a nightcap. Alright. Went back to mine started hooking up on the bed, got LMR, was too exhausted to try ploughing through it. Kissed a bit more and went to sleep.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - mofo - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 10:21 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Just met some 21 year old girls on the lower east side who want to take me home. Let the battle begin. They're discussing it in French.

One of them turned out to be an annoying drunk cockblock. Bounced to a bar and kissed one of them within an hour of meeting. We wanted to leave to go to my place but her friend was obnoxiously drunk and trying to cockblock. The girl I hooked up with and I took the cockblock into a cab and dropped her off at her place. It was exhausting, it took 10 minutes to say goodbye. The cockblock kept asking "are you guys going to go home together??" The girl neither confirmed nor denied.

After dropping off the cockblock the girl wanted to say goodnight and goodbye there on the streeet. Hell no! Let's go to mine for a nightcap. Alright. Went back to mine started hooking up on the bed, got LMR, was too exhausted to try ploughing through it. Kissed a bit more and went to sleep.

Those must have been some annoying hoes. How do you feel about them?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Caligula - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 10:34 AM)mofo Wrote:  

They were both cool at the beginning but things went downhill as more booze got involved. After making out with the girl I was on a mission and decided to try to see it through. I'd see the one I took home again to go for the slam, she has one more chance.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - mofo - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 10:37 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2012 10:34 AM)mofo Wrote:  

They were both cool at the beginning but things went downhill as more booze got involved. After making out with the girl I was on a mission and decided to try to see it through. I'd see the one I took home again to go for the slam, she has one more chance.

Keep us updated

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-03-2012

I need help players. I thought I was getting a check under $1,000 for income tax. I completely forgot about getting money back for being a full time student last semester. I'm going to be getting back almost $3,000. What should I do with the money? I'm really going to force myself not to go crazy with it.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - goodfella - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 01:30 PM)houston Wrote:  

I need help players. I thought I was getting a check under $1,000 for income tax. I completely forgot about getting money back for being a full time student last semester. I'm going to be getting back almost $3,000. What should I do with the money? I'm really going to force myself not to go crazy with it.

Its not sexy, but I would put that money in a Roth IRA or someother retriement plan. See if you can make that money grow.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - el mechanico - 02-03-2012

Hells yes. Bank half and take a trip with the other half. I don't think I've read about you taking one since I've been here. Go.

The other day my accountant was here and she told me I'm going to bank again this year. The babymama tried to claim my kid and I shut her down like this...I'm claiming her again this year so if you try to you better have a good reason why you don't have a bedroom for her at your house for the IRS. (via text then wouldn't pick up her calls)
She went into meltdown..again

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-03-2012

Dude go to Columbia or DR or one of those slut locations. You are fluent in Spanish so you should be able to butcher those reptiles alive. We need a houston data sheet!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Thorfinnsson - 02-03-2012

Screw IRAs and other deferred tax vehicles. If you withdraw the money before age 65 you get hit with a penalty. Many of us would rather use our capital gains to invest in businesses or retire early.

But yes, don't blow the money. Defer your gratification and build capital. Wealth means freedom.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Mr.GM - 02-03-2012

I'm tired of guys opening threads to ask about LTR or marriage.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WanderingSoul - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 02:49 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

But are you SURE 7 months isn't long enough?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-03-2012

How much am I looking to spend for the cheapest vacation somewhere? Any place where a Latino player will be accepted with open mouths and wet vaginas.

Moma - will it be harder for me in DR since I'm tan and speak some spanish? Not exotic enough? I don't think I want to try Colombia just yet. I don't even own a passport [Image: smile.gif] I'll be like a little kid on christmas when I get off the plane

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 03:28 PM)houston Wrote:  

How much am I looking to spend for the cheapest vacation somewhere? Any place where a Latino player will be accepted with open mouths and wet vaginas.

Moma - will it be harder for me in DR since I'm tan and speak some spanish? Not exotic enough? I don't think I want to try Colombia just yet. I don't even own a passport [Image: smile.gif] I'll be like a little kid on christmas when I get off the plane

Damn, Houston, you are a real American! I was chatting to some lizard from Buffalo and she didn't even have a passport either. So me inviting her to Canada was out of the question.

However, I don't think it will be hard for you. Why would it? The fact that you can speak Spanish (are you fluent?) means you can spit real games and hit on the real lizards instead of the English speaking ones who are usually pros or on some green card game shyt. Yes and I know you have middle class ones too but let's talk about the majority here.

In fact, I think DR is your best bet. The place is dirt cheap and close. Tell those fcukers that your dad is dominican so they go easy on trying to jipp you for high prices and shyt. The fact that you are tan is perfect because the island was swarming with chocolate and tan. You'll fit in like a razor tooth in a shark's mouth.

You should be able to rent a small apartment, stay away from those fcuking resorts (it's infested with hos).
Speak to el mechanico and Pitt about logistics and setting your shyt up. Those guys are seasoned on the DR movement.
But once you taste that foreign puzzy, you will start to draw stricter lines around these yankee lizards (although Texan lizards are pretty cool).

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Mr.GM - 02-03-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 03:20 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

But are you SURE 7 months isn't long enough?

Exactly LOL . Why those guys don't go to BetaHusbands.com or whatever ?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-03-2012

Sometimes I think about how many guys here actually had a LTR, and by that I mean a fully monogamous relationship that lasted at least a year. That would be interesting... as much as I despise the concept of monogamy nowadays, I have to say that having a monogamous relationship for that long teaches you a lot about the opposite sex as well. For the good and for the bad.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - bengalltigerr - 02-03-2012

Annihilator is the best band outta Canada!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-04-2012

No, Arcade Fire is the best band from Canada.

I watched an obese whale get trapped in the middle of closing train doors today. Hilarious and sickening at the same time.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Vicious - 02-04-2012

Arcade Fire... my god, do you wear coloured Wayfarers and dress like the guys on hel-looks as well?

Quote: (02-03-2012 07:59 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

I'm positively surprised there's someone on the board of fine taste and cultural upbringing. 'King of the Kill' and 'Allison Hell' is what I used to in High school before going out at night..

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:31 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Arcade Fire... my god, do you wear coloured Wayfarers and dress like the guys on hel-looks as well?

Quote: (02-03-2012 07:59 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

I'm positively surprised there's someone on the board of fine taste and cultural upbringing. 'King of the Kill' and 'Allison Hell' is what I used to in High school before going out at night..

No... But today I wore Vans and a Joy Division tee shirt. hahaha

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Luckystar - 02-04-2012

Sort of goes against what I stand for, but at this specific second I am strangely attracted to these booty implanted girls in this photo (I'm ashamed of myself).

Has anyone ever seen girls like this (with booty implants)? I can't ever remember seeing girls like this.

[attachment=4485]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Vicious - 02-04-2012

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:45 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Has anyone ever seen girls like this (with booty implants)? I can't ever remember seeing girls like this.

I saw that in Vegas last year. And because I had seen a topless granny with tit implants the minute before I couldn't help but think how ridiculous those ass implants would look when she turns 40+.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Luckystar - 02-04-2012

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:57 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2012 03:45 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I saw that in Vegas last year. And because I had seen a topless granny with tit implants the minute before I couldn't help but think how ridiculous those ass implants would look when she turns 40+.

Ya, I imagine gravity will really make a mockery out of her figure as time goes on. They sure look bloody uncomfortable.

A wing and I were chatting up two hotties (both 16), the taller one got approached by model scouts in the middle of the set. Whaaa. Anyway, as they did that I went for the other ones number.

Her:"I don't give really give out my number to guys I just met"
Me: "I'm the exception of course"
*BOOM NUMBER CLOSE*

Of course, she'll probably flake, but I felt like a boss after that.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Spike - 02-04-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 10:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 09:32 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:09 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

i had my first salsa lesson in my hometown yesterday. i was afraid it would be a couples or sausage fest but there were actually 4 girls than guys. all 4 were bangable but nothing special. One girl selected me to be her dance partner and she has a pretty face but an average body.

We're going to learn three dancing styles : merenque, bachata and salsa.
Anyway enjoyed my first lesson.

Hey Neil what type of Salsa are you learning?

Anyways, @lounge:

A new chick arrived to my tuesday salsa lessons, she was really cute and had great body. When it was time to choose partners I went to her and we started talking while dancing.

She graduated from my school (I graduted in 2008) and she knows my little brother (who's on same school, same year as her) and she knew I was his big bro because apparently we look just the same.

Anyways, I wanna smash real hard, but I don't think she's 18 yet. Whats the verdict forum? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Is legal age of consent an issue?

If not, smash.

Make us dancers proud. [Image: thumb.gif]

Its cuban salsa style and the teacher said it was LA style ( what ever that is).
Its great to learn to 3 kinds of dances instead of one. The school has a free dancing nights on Thursdays and Sundays and there are affiliated schools in 3 different cities very close to mine (max half hour drive) so there are lots of options to dance with lots of girls. Not sure if i'm going after my dance partner. Its high risk, if i hit on her and strike out it would be akward to dance with her for the rest of the season. Why go for that one if there are lots of options.