Roosh V Forum
Vinny's world travel log - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Vinny's world travel log (/thread-59134.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Vinny's world travel log - Vinny - 03-27-2017

After few months of learning about blogging and a lot of tweaking I am glad to announce the launch of my blog.

http://www.igcasanova.com

I will talk about Instagram game, daygame and travel. Looking forward to hear your opinions!
thread-61949.html

Vinny's world travel log - Road_Less_Taken - 03-28-2017

Vinny would you ever post any pictures of landscapes without you in it and put them on your Instagram, or do they almost always have you in it? How about pictures with good looking girls (seems like a double edged sword)

Vinny's world travel log - Vinny - 03-28-2017

First night in Lima I went out alone. After a long day of travel I was hesitant at first, but was trying to prolong my golden touchdown streak. Did not happen, but glad I pushed through.
Arrived to a club called Bizarro. At both sides of the entrance there were two lines of people. One line was smaller than the other. I opened a group of people and asked why are there two lines. Ended up getting in for free with them via VIP line as well as getting free drinks all night. Peruvians are friendly, especially if they are gay.

The alpha male in this group was a gay dude. I started talking about girls so he started introducing me to his girlfriends. 11 girls 3 guys very favorable ratio in the group. Unfortunately two hottest girls in the group had boyfriends. But they were also the two hottest girls in the club. Got some Instagrams and whatsapps and ejected.

Having a gay wing is awesome. I am sure this guy will yet provide me with some hot leads. It is dangerous though, not going to get too drunk around this guy. I must say that for a person from EE I am extremely tolerant.

After buying some shawarma started talking to a group of Americans/Canadians on the way to their hostel. On was a hot milf from Texas. As I don't think I have ever banged a chick above my age I got curious. We spent an hour together, but because she was nearly raped while couchsurfing less than a week ago she did not come over. No milf, no Texas flag.

First day in Lima I pushed hard on daygame. Got at least twenty leads, pretty sure this will last me my ten days here. Responses are good but things are moving slowly. Had a meetup with five other members on the ground, solid crew.

After Medellin it was the first time I was not doing tours and trips everyday and I am set in one location for more than a week, so I finally had time to finish and launch my blog. Got a lot of positive responses, pretty excited how the blog will progress in the future.

I am now trying to convince one cool bearded dude you all probably know to start a podcast together.

Today I went out to daygame during a whatsapp coaching session. I have taken it to the next level with what I consider my best approach in the last few months.

A mixed group of people 20 or so is gathered outside of the building entrance. Ratio is approximately 15 girls 5 guys. All the girls are surprisingly hot, I choose the best one and approach swiftly.
(translated from my broken Spanish)
Me: Sorry what is going on here? Is this a model show? Why are there so many cute girls in one place?
People: We are waiting for a mobilization!
Me: Mobilization for Huaycos? (this huge rain disaster currently happening in the north of Peru)
Guy from the crowd: We are students of a modeling agency. We are expecting a mobilization for a TV show.
Me: Ah OK, I understand. I thought you were college students or something, can I take part in the show.
Everyone laughing...
The model teacher: It is only for the agency students.
Me: I am just kidding, I just liked this girl and needed an excuse to talk to her.
Everyone is cheering...
Me: You don't mind?
A girl next to my target: I present to you Marianna.
Me: Hello Marianna. I am Vinny. You guys don't listen it is a private conversation.
Everyone is laughing, but some people turn away, my target girl is blushing.
Me: I am not going to bother you too much, do you have Instagram?
Marianna: Yes.
She gives me her IG, everyone is cheering.
Me: I am going to send you a message so you know it is me and can follow me back, selfie of us.
I make a selfie and send it too her.
Me: Nice to meet you, enjoy the show.

I was able to recover it precisely as I have the whole thing recorded.
What is interesting about this approach is that if you are ballsy enough you can approach and even dominate the group. For them it is so unbelievable and bold that they have an instant respect for you.

Vinny's world travel log - TripleG - 03-28-2017

Wow, i wish i had no approach anxiety (AA). I can barely approach a mixed group of a couple people at a club but to do so on the street when all the girls are model material is really impressive!

Vinny's world travel log - scotian - 03-28-2017

Congratulations on the blog launch Vinny, good luck with it. Guys I met Vinny last December in Colombia and we hung out for a couple of weeks, he's the real deal and one of the best day game guys I've ever met so if your looking for tips/advice or coaching, I would highly recommend contacting him. Have fun in Lima parcero.

Vinny's world travel log - Vinny - 03-29-2017

Observations on Lima.

I feel good in this city. The combination of great warm weather and the sea breeze makes me wanna stay longer than I was planning.
I will compare three SA capitals I have visited.
Bogota: girls 7/10, weather 5/10, appearance 5/10. Sum 17. Grey, cold, hot and friendly girls.
Quito: girls 4/10, weather 4/10, appearance 7/10. Sum 13. Cold, impressive architecture and sights, nearly zero daygame targets.
Lima: girls 5/10, weather 7/10, appearance 9/10. Sum 21. Warm, very livable, cute girls.

Thus even though Bogota beats Lima for women I don't mind grinding in few more extra hours daygaming in a picturesque city.

Peruvian girls have the best style.
Out of these three SA countries that I have visited Limenas beat the rest with their style. High heels way more common then anywhere else, nice "butt cheeks sticking out" shorts, sexy dresses and other ways to boost their attractiveness. Downside - a lot of times they are hiding something with they stylish clothing, be it the lack of ass or a belly pooch.

In my first few days I have encountered three Chinese girls. Mostly mixed 50/50 but still I am surprised that there is such a large portion of them here.

Food is good. They do know how to cook here. So far the tastiest food in SA, but Vietnam holds number one in my world top 5.

@TripleG: My AA is close to none these days, but it comes and goes. If I do a 4 weeks on a platform with men around only and then go back to daygame first few days are rough. It is just important to know that it is normal and you that it is going to go away. Push through the first approaches. Get a wing to stay more sociable. And if you approach a girl and your voice is trembling just tell a girl you are nervous. The girl will help. Funny enough sometimes you can use it as an opener.
"Hi I am very nervous, I normally don't do this, but you are cute and I would kick myself for not talking to you". Comes off as genuine.

@Scotian: Thanks a lot dude. It was my pleasure too. Will see you around the globe!

@Road Less Taken: I try to alternate photos of me in the frame with photos of stuff around with the ratio of one to one. Not to appear to egocentric. But if you post a photo of Eifel tower for example, make sure that one of the next photos is a photo of you in Paris. Otherwise it just looks as the photo is stolen from another account.

Vinny's world travel log - Papi Rico - 03-29-2017

Great to hear, brother. Lima is the kind of place that gives back based on what you put in. Apart from guys mentioning that you've got the game and the looks, I think what truly sets you apart is that you don't quit. And a place like Lima rewards perseverance with the top-shelf goods, and punishes mediocrity or lack of effort with a constant stream of 6's (speaking from own experience).

Like a certain wise, bearded man told me: "you don't accomplish anything by sitting on the [expletive] sofa all day!"

Vinny's world travel log - Kid Twist - 03-29-2017

Those are inspiring posts Vinny. Keep up the good work.

Lima sounds really nice and I bet they have great food as you say.

Sigue, hombre,

"el esfuerzo es solo esfuerzo cuando comienza a doler" (Jose Ortega y Gasset)

Cheers!

Vinny's world travel log - Australia Sucks - 03-29-2017

Vinny there are many Chinese Peruvians whose family migrated to Peru 3 plus generations back (it would not surprise me if many of these girls do not even speak Mandarin or Cantonese) with the highest concentration being in Lima. Lots of Chaufa cuisines (Chinese Peruvian) in Lima too. Yes in the rich parts of Lima like Miraflores and Barranco the girls are very attractive (not fat, long hair and well dressed) and the city centre is nice. Once you starting getting out of the affluent parts of Lima the quality of girls and aesthetics of the city take a sharp nosedive. That being said there is zero reason to go to the non wealthy parts of Lima.

Vinny's world travel log - Vinny - 03-30-2017

Today while I was doing pull ups and enjoying the ocean view, Cr33pin approached some american chicks tanning in the park nearby.
I came in with a good old "Is my friend bothering you?" question. Long story short I just finished banging this chick from Iowa.

The whitest girl I had since I landed in Bogota. Thanks to her and google I now know where Iowa is.

Yesterday half Chinese, half Peruvian chick came over to my place. She was so wet she had a stain on her jeans, but she would not give up. The most epic LMR in SA so far. Maybe that is that Chinese part of her. Reminded me of Saigon and Eastern Europe, forgot how hard it is sometimes. South America made my anti LMR skills rusty.

@PapiRico: I would say so far Lima is my 2nd favorite place in SA after Medellin. And yes the best things in life require some effort.

@KidTwist: Thanks for the kind words. Cool phrase, will have to remember it. Sounds like something Schwarzenegger could have said.

@Australia Sucks: Yea I asked, none of the girls speaks any form of Chinese. And yes all the girls are all from gaming in Miraflores, all very cute which is exactly why I have approached them.

So for those of you with the yellow fever and love for Latinas, Lima is a place to be.

Vinny's world travel log - Kid Twist - 03-30-2017

^ You gonna be around Medellin in the next 3-4 weeks? I might visit there for the first time.

Vinny's world travel log - jc7000kk - 03-31-2017

I got a WhatsApp daygame coaching session from Vinny during the week. I was in Barcelona for a few days, Vinny gave me some solid info and talked me through some steps. Before I knew it I was heading to Las Rambla with Vinny in my ear, I spotted a hot chick walking the opposite direction. With some motivation and a Spanish opener from Vinny I turned around and caught up with her. Absolutely butchered the opener, but luckily she was French and was receptive. We chatted for a few minutes, and then Instagram closed. It really was that easy! Vinny gave me feedback on the approach, some pointers on what I did well and what I could approve. Thanks for the session Vinny, much appreciated!

Vinny's world travel log - Vinny - 04-01-2017

"Bloody week"

On Thursday I met the girl from my model group ballsy approach. Liked her even more. Super small, yet with big tits and big ass, typical protocol model type. Had a beer at the Irish pub, with every heterosexual male and some bi-sexual females staring at her ass while she climbed up the stairs to the 2nd floor.

After a make-out session in Parque del Amor (park of love) she went home leaving some blood stains on my pants. Iowa girl left few blood stains on my sheets. And my yesterday's half Chinese girl would not bang cause guess what - she was on her period.

I don't know why but it seems that in Peru there is a National period week, when every woman's period is synced [Image: biggrin.gif]

Never mind this I like Peru and I decided to stay here longer and rent a place with my buddy Cr33pin
thread-62021.html

@KidTwist: I won't be back to Colombia before autumn. Already booked tickets to Budapest directly from Lima.

@jc7000kk: Thanks for the review. You did well with this French girl!

Vinny's world travel log - Spectrumwalker - 04-02-2017

I want to vouch for Vinny and say thanks with more than a just a rep. Vinny is a daygame warrior. I had the opportunity to get to know him a bit in Lima before I left. Hearing his story, it's pretty impressive how far he's come and the way he's changed his life. I had the opportunity to pick his brain out doing daygame. It's only been a few days since and I've felt my self confidence on approaches skyrocket going in direct. Iron sharpens iron. If he's in your area definitely try and meet up with this man. A real RVF success story.

Vinny's world travel log - Vinny - 04-03-2017

The bloody week is over. Got my zero date bang yesterday with the girl I met in Bizarro club the first night I arrived.

Got her to come to my place directly using a guitar that came with an AirBnb as an excuse. A 7, very interesting exotic looks, latin body and a bit of indigenous face features.

Found a new roommate for out rooftop penthouse project. Looking forward to this part of the trip. Will probably spend the whole month grilling meat and drinking beer on the terrace.

Now it is time for some exploring, going to Cusco tomorrow.
Plans for a trip:
1. Visit Machu Picchu
2. Bang a backpacker.
3. Chew a lot of Coca Leafs.

After Ecuador and changing locations few times a week I realized that fast paced travel is not for me. It is not compatible with work and gainz. So I am totally changing my travel plans. Lima till 10th of may and the flying back to Europe. Will explore Budapest.

Will have to finish my SA travels after European summer is over. Staying for a month each in Brazil and Argentina and visiting Chile for few weeks before I go to my beloved Colombia.

For those of you planning a South America trip don't make a same mistake. DON'T GO TO COLOMBIA
Start with a place with uglier girls like Chile and work your way up, with girls getting hotter with every new country you visit. Otherwise you can't escape some frustration.

What saved me was that before visiting Lima I reset my HB meter a bit by staying in Galapagos. But now if I look at the girls I disregarded in Medellin I realize that I would treat them differently here in Peru.

I would like to try to make a top 6 based on my observations and on what I have heard from people I met here in SA.

Based on looks:
1 Colombia
2 Brazil
3 Argentina
4 Peru
5 Ecuador
6 Chile

Based on easiness of gaming:
1 Brazil
2 Colombia
3 Ecuador
4 Peru
5 Chile
6 Argentina

The experiences might differ as well as I might correct this list after visiting some places by myself, but I believe this is a good rough estimation.

So the trip Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina would be better for your psyche then Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina.

I have ignored smaller countries and Venezuela which is way too deadly. I hope my rant makes sense, would love to hear what you guys think.

@Spectrumwalker: Thank you amigo. You are a fast learner. BTW that girl you approached was hot.
For those of you willing to meet a real life Cowboy Spectrumwalker is the man!

Vinny's world travel log - Going strong - 04-03-2017

^Chile gets little love in this forum... But let's be honest, Chile has women way better looking than Ecuador; unless you are only meeting with the 5% of White Ecuadorean women still living in Quito... Chile in any case has other advantages over Ecuador, being its infrastructures, efficient military and police, ease of travel (good roads), and a variety of climates surpassing even that of Ecuador... and, a ton of HB5,5 or HB6s with quite good manners. Not many HB7s sure, but, hey, South America is no Russia, one knows what he signed for.

Vinny's world travel log - brat - 04-03-2017

Quote: (04-03-2017 03:25 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

The bloody week is over. Got my zero date bang yesterday with the girl I met in Bizarro club the first night I arrived.

Got her to come to my place directly using a guitar that came with an AirBnb as an excuse. A 7, very interesting exotic looks, latin body and a bit of indigenous face features.

Found a new roommate for out rooftop penthouse project. Looking forward to this part of the trip. Will probably spend the whole month grilling meat and drinking beer on the terrace.

Now it is time for some exploring, going to Cusco tomorrow.
Plans for a trip:
1. Visit Machu Picchu
2. Bang a backpacker.
3. Chew a lot of Coca Leafs.

After Ecuador and changing locations few times a week I realized that fast paced travel is not for me. It is not compatible with work and gainz. So I am totally changing my travel plans. Lima till 10th of may and the flying back to Europe. Will explore Budapest.

Will have to finish my SA travels after European summer is over. Staying for a month each in Brazil and Argentina and visiting Chile for few weeks before I go to my beloved Colombia.

For those of you planning a South America trip don't make a same mistake. DON'T GO TO COLOMBIA
Start with a place with uglier girls like Chile and work your way up, with girls getting hotter with every new country you visit. Otherwise you can't escape some frustration.

What saved me was that before visiting Lima I reset my HB meter a bit by staying in Galapagos. But now if I look at the girls I disregarded in Medellin I realize that I would treat them differently here in Peru.

I would like to try to make a top 6 based on my observations and on what I have heard from people I met here in SA.

Based on looks:
1 Colombia
2 Brazil
3 Argentina
4 Peru
5 Ecuador
6 Chile

Based on easiness of gaming:
1 Brazil
2 Colombia
3 Ecuador
4 Peru
5 Chile
6 Argentina

The experiences might differ as well as I might correct this list after visiting some places by myself, but I believe this is a good rough estimation.

So the trip Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina would be better for your psyche then Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina.

I have ignored smaller countries and Venezuela which is way too deadly. I hope my rant makes sense, would love to hear what you guys think.

@Spectrumwalker: Thank you amigo. You are a fast learner. BTW that girl you approached was hot.
For those of you willing to meet a real life Cowboy Spectrumwalker is the man!

What would you say are the main differences beetween Latin and Romanian women?.And which one do you think are easier?.

Vinny's world travel log - Going strong - 04-03-2017

Quote: (04-03-2017 03:42 PM)brat Wrote:  

What would you say are the main differences between Latin and Romanian women?. And which one do you think are easier?

Romanian women are Latin women, to begin with. Actually, they have in them much more of the original Latin world and culture, than most women living in "Latin America"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peop...ian_people

Vinny's world travel log - Prince Charming - 04-03-2017

From what I have seen Colombia Brazil and Argentina are very close and way ahead of the other countries for girls. Venezuela might have potential but never been.
I spent 3 weeks in Chile and saw 1 single girl I found attractive..

Vinny when you were gaming in Laureles did you have trouble with intagram not loading on the street? Too often it does not work for me and not sure if it is my shitty windows phone or the data plan with claro that is the problem. On that note any recommendation on new cell phone that work well with apps like instagram and whatsapp mass messaging?

Vinny's world travel log - brat - 04-03-2017

Quote: (04-03-2017 03:51 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

What would you say are the main differences between Latin and Romanian women?. And which one do you think are easier?

Romanian women are Latin women, to begin with. Actually, they have in them much more of the original Latin world and culture, than most women living in "Latin America"...

Yes true , but also some slavs and hunts migrated to the region in the 5 century and blended whit the dacians.Also i believe they may be more conservative than in Ukraine because of the ottoman influence.

Vinny's world travel log - etlapot - 04-03-2017

Hey Vinny, impressive stuff you have written on the forum. I can vouch for Venezuela, you just need to know the no go areas and then go to other places I can recommend to game in. Can't finish your trip to South America without visiting it. PM me if you are up for some info, amigo.

Vinny's world travel log - Going strong - 04-04-2017

Quote: (04-03-2017 04:14 PM)brat Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2017 03:51 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Yes true , but also some slavs and hunts migrated to the region in the 5 century and blended whit the dacians.Also i believe they may be more conservative than in Ukraine because of the ottoman influence.

Not sure about any remaining trace of Ottoman influence in modern Romania though... Thanks to Russia, as you know, Romania got rid of Ottomans in the 19th century (see, the glorious battle of Plevna).

Quite funnily, the Russian army at first dismissed any help from the Romanian soldiers, but then, the Turks opposed such a fierce resistance that the Russians eventually asked for help from the Romanian army. Together, Russians and Romanians then defeated the Turkish Islamist invaders.

[Image: 841003e06f.jpg]
^ Romanians re enacting the battle

Quote: (04-03-2017 04:13 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

From what I have seen Colombia Brazil and Argentina are very close and way ahead of the other countries for girls. Venezuela might have potential but never been.
I spent 3 weeks in Chile and saw 1 single girl I found attractive..

Lol at Colombian women being that superior to Chilean women, just lol.

Despite all the Colombia hype on the forum, wait on a metro platform in Medellin, then do the same in Santiago de Chile: in each case, a sea of 3, 4, 5s and occasional 6,5s.

Then do the same in Kiev or Moscow. Or in Japan. No need to add more.

People on the forum should stop exaggerating the level of beauty of average women in Colombia. This is not helpful to first-time travelers... Colombia has available and young and (in general) slim women, that is why the country gets such high-ratings. But model-grade pretty faces do not walk the streets en-masse, not even in Poblado.

That said, it is great to have a country with available and young and (in general) slim HB6 women, no disrespect intended to Colombia here. Just don't paint it as the land of super-beautiful women everywhere.

Vinny's world travel log - Irish - 04-04-2017

Didn't realise the metro platform is where the party is at [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Quote: (04-04-2017 09:33 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Didn't realise the metro platform is where the party is at [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

A true predator is always on the prowl, feeding on earth, ice and water.

[Image: White-Bengal-Tiger-Reaches-Meat-Underwater.jpg]

Tasty morsels can be found everywhere!