Roosh V Forum
Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] (/thread-47762.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Eddie Winslow - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 02:12 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I want more Australian slang. Shit is amazing.

I met an Aussie girl last weekend who informed me that The Shocker aka "2 in the pink 1 in the stink" is known as "The Barracuda"

[Image: lol.gif]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Eddie Winslow - 10-05-2015

Getting back on topic...

I was at Tomorrowworld in Georgia last weekend. It was an absolute disaster (look it up if you want to read some fucked up stories) but the kids made the most of it. Fortunately I did not have to witness this firsthand, but this random piggy getting her asshole munched on the dance floor has to be in the sloot hall of fame. Behold:
[Image: attachment.jpg28381]   

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Mr. Cameltoe - 10-05-2015

What's the matter? That guy just forgot to take his probiotics that day and then tried to acquire some FBOs (female-based organisms).

[Image: barf.gif]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Remington - 10-05-2015

^^

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - LA Savage - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 03:33 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Getting back on topic...

I was at Tomorrowworld in Georgia last weekend. It was an absolute disaster (look it up if you want to read some fucked up stories) but the kids made the most of it. Fortunately I did not have to witness this firsthand, but this random piggy getting her asshole munched on the dance floor has to be in the sloot hall of fame. Behold:

I don't what's worse the fat whore getting her ass eaten out in the middle of a huge crowd with everybody recording it to post in social media, or the desperate guy that is eating this random whore's sweaty and shitty asshole raw in the middle of a crowd of people recording it to post on social media.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Roardog - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 03:23 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2015 02:12 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I want more Australian slang. Shit is amazing.

I met an Aussie girl last weekend who informed me that The Shocker aka "2 in the pink 1 in the stink" is known as "The Barracuda"

[Image: lol.gif]

Haha, haven't done "The Barracuda" on a girl in ages, that brings back memories.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - jamaicabound - 10-06-2015

Quote: (05-26-2015 12:23 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

The difference between guys and girls notch counts though is that the pussy get's damaged and loose. I refuse to believe the crap that doctor's say about how it will get back to it's normal shape, heck no. Oh, and God forbid that a girl has a kid(s) and go's back to the dating market, the pussy will never look or feel the same to the next beta who ends up banging her.

This is the reason why guy/girl notch counts can't be compared as male anatomy doesn't really change due to more/fewer notches while the female one get's damaged.

With this logic it doesn't really matter how many guys a girl has been with, if a girl is with a one dude and fucks him once or twice a day how is that different from being with a different dude every weekend? Not talking in terms of perception or how we may feel about it but from a strictly is the pussy beat up perspective whats the difference?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Saweeep - 10-06-2015

Quote: (10-06-2015 09:01 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

The difference between guys and girls notch counts though is that the pussy get's damaged and loose. I refuse to believe the crap that doctor's say about how it will get back to it's normal shape, heck no. Oh, and God forbid that a girl has a kid(s) and go's back to the dating market, the pussy will never look or feel the same to the next beta who ends up banging her.

This is the reason why guy/girl notch counts can't be compared as male anatomy doesn't really change due to more/fewer notches while the female one get's damaged.

With this logic it doesn't really matter how many guys a girl has been with, if a girl is with a one dude and fucks him once or twice a day how is that different from being with a different dude every weekend? Not talking in terms of perception or how we may feel about it but from a strictly is the pussy beat up perspective whats the difference?

I agree.

Psychological affects, sure.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Indy - 10-06-2015

Girl told me 175 -- she's 29. So that means 250. I nexted her as soon as she told me.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - britchard - 10-06-2015

Quote: (10-06-2015 10:37 AM)Indy Wrote:  

Girl told me 175 -- she's 29. So that means 250. I nexted her as soon as she told me.

Almost all from Chad Thundercock probably.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - rpg - 10-06-2015

Quote: (10-06-2015 09:01 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

A womans pussy is a muscle. It stretches to fit. It will shrink back up over time. For some reason the period helps this along. Now. If dick #1 that is pounding it is huge, it will stretch out and if the next guy to come along is smaller he will notice a very loose vagina. Sucks to be him.
A guy with a micro penis better marry a virgin so she never gets to know what she is missing. That is a hell of a burden for a man to carry.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Suits - 10-07-2015

Quote: (10-06-2015 10:37 PM)rpg Wrote:  

A guy with a micro penis better marry a virgin so she never gets to know what she is missing. That is a hell of a burden for a man to carry.

Would you rather be born into poverty with a huge slong or born into old money with a micro-penis that never gets longer than two inches in length?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Roardog - 10-07-2015

Quote: (10-07-2015 03:08 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Would you rather be born into poverty with a huge slong or born into old money with a micro-penis that never gets longer than two inches in length?

Is that really a question? Old money all the way. With that kind of money you'll be able to get girls or at the very least pay hookers. Not to mention that girls are capable of looking past all sorts of other deficiencies in the face of money, power, fame, etc.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Mr Mandingo - 10-07-2015

I'll rather be in the money...feel a bit of remorse after typing that.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - rpg - 10-07-2015

Huge schlong. Money is easy come easy go but laying down a hard pounding is eternal.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Phoenix - 10-07-2015

Huge shlong. A man can earn his way out of poverty. He has no way of escaping a tiny dick.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - blacknwhitespade - 10-07-2015

Quote:Quote:

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

Greatest thread title ever.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - AnonymousBosch - 10-08-2015

Would you rather be born into poverty with a huge slong...

[Image: Story-of-my-Life.jpg]

[Image: banana.gif]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - MaceTyrell - 10-09-2015

My current GF refuses to tell me, but claims its less than my notch count (which I revealed to her as 15). She's also casually dropped that she will never just do 2nd or 3rd base, as if she wants to do that it always leads to sex.

Reading through this thread has made me realize my GF has probably accepted alot more dick than I've previously thought...

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Baldwin81 - 10-09-2015

Quote: (10-09-2015 03:13 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

My current GF refuses to tell me, but claims its less than my notch count (which I revealed to her as 15). She's also casually dropped that she will never just do 2nd or 3rd base, as if she wants to do that it always leads to sex.

Reading through this thread has made me realize my GF has probably accepted alot more dick than I've previously thought...

Congratulations, MaceTyrell... you've swallowed the redpill. It takes a while to digest and there will be some mild discomfort, but, again, sincere congratulations.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Drexel Scott - 10-10-2015

Highest count a woman has admitted to me was "175, when I tried to count 6 months ago."

I'd be lying if I said she didn't ride it like a champion and give fantastic head. Fun chick. Made marijuana edibles for a living. Would not wife.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - N°6 - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 12:02 AM)Drexel Scott Wrote:  

Highest count a woman has admitted to me was "175, when I tried to count 6 months ago."

I'd be lying if I said she didn't ride it like a champion and give fantastic head. Fun chick. Made marijuana edibles for a living. Would not wife.

What age is she? When did she begin having sex?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Drexel Scott - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 01:23 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

She was 41, and I'm not sure about your second question. She did Kegels though and had a nice body as well. Latina.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - N°6 - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 02:01 AM)Drexel Scott Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2015 01:23 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

She was 41, and I'm not sure about your second question. She did Kegels though and had a nice body as well. Latina.

Assuming she started when she was 15, that's around 7 different men per year. In the West, that's easy for the most average of women and nigh impossible for men outside of the top 5% I suspect.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - MaceTyrell - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-09-2015 03:40 PM)Baldwin81 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2015 03:13 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Congratulations, MaceTyrell... you've swallowed the redpill. It takes a while to digest and there will be some mild discomfort, but, again, sincere congratulations.

Haha, I dont know why but I felt slightly proud of myself reading that. As an aside, I also have to add that the whole "all woman are children" slant RVF talks about has been a great baseline to rationalize her behavior, which slightly disappoints me.

But what else can we do!