Roosh V Forum
Haters Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Haters Lounge (/thread-14659.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-11-2012

Quote: (10-10-2012 11:26 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I hate this fucking song, with its weak, beta, vegan appeal. To make matters worse, I hear this shit everywhere:

I hate that they show this guy's naked body, and that he sounds like a wanna be Sting.

Haters Lounge - Tuthmosis - 10-11-2012

I hate that there's a loud-ass toddler in my building that--at least once a week--sounds like a chick getting banged loudly in the distance. I invariably turn down my music to get a closer listen, only to learn it's that same fucking kid not shutting-the-fuck-up. I fall for it every time.

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-11-2012

I hate fucking up horrifically doing basic stuff. Made what should be a tasty ass stew today. Took a bowl out and decided it needed to thicken. I turn the heat up because I was impatient and had a shower. Get back and the bottom is burnt to shit and it tastes like ass.

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-11-2012

Quote: (10-11-2012 06:36 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I hate that there's a loud-ass toddler in my building that--at least once a week--sounds like a chick getting banged loudly in the distance. I invariably turn down my music to get a closer listen, only to learn it's that same fucking kid not shutting-the-fuck-up. I fall for it every time.

Add to the list of "sounds like fucking" those yappy dogs that get left at home during the day across the street. Or, the cat in the aparment downstairs that you can hear meuling when you are dropping a deuce in your bathroom.

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-12-2012

Some highschool girl in my area offed herself and facebook is blowing up. Only females are making any comments about it. They like the memorial page and make a status about how no one should be bullied and everyone should be loved. Ie. They deserve unconditional love from everyone and everyone should be nice to them and them only. Pretty much all of them have made those typical catty statuses and called other girls whores etc. The only male to make a status called the girls out for thinking they can do something by liking a status.

So yeah, I hate that, and facebook in general.

Haters Lounge - mikeymike - 10-12-2012

Quote: (10-12-2012 12:42 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Some highschool girl in my area offed herself and facebook is blowing up. Only females are making any comments about it. They like the memorial page and make a status about how no one should be bullied and everyone should be loved. Ie. They deserve unconditional love from everyone and everyone should be nice to them and them only. Pretty much all of them have made those typical catty statuses and called other girls whores etc. The only male to make a status called the girls out for thinking they can do something by liking a status.

So yeah, I hate that, and facebook in general.

that story was a sad story, im sure an all too common story but girl went thru hell...I too hate facebook and hate that most of these girls commenting wont ever do a damn thing to help anybody and many have done the thing theyre chastising now and will continue to, hopeully they change but the fakeness is annoying. RIP Amanda Todd.

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-12-2012

Not saying it wasn't sad. Just hating on how girls will use something like this to try to make them feel better about themselves.

Haters Lounge - Basil Ransom - 10-12-2012

Meet these two girls through guy I met earlier. One of them introduces herself as 'Bob.'

Me: "Bob? The fuck? [hand waving, pointing at her] I'm not fucking talking to you." [Immediately ignore her and talk to other girl exclusively]

Haters Lounge - swshrsweet - 10-13-2012

I hate when toilet water splashes on my butt

Haters Lounge - Fathom - 10-14-2012

I hate that I made the mistake of looking at that stupid list of news items on my phone the moment I woke up today and had my eye land on "Amanda Todd." I hate how a girl that would be merely considered troubled in any other place becomes a martyr by the idiot, spoiled, pampered, pathetic Western TWATS who populate the West. I hate how people think that "bullying" can actually kill people, when people only kill themselves. I hate that the "friends" I have on Facebook are really just pathetic, superficial, brainwashed, politically correct browbeaten lapdogs to liberal American pinko gutter culture. I hate that I'm back in this fucking piece of shit country.

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-17-2012

Ladies, why do you leave your bras and socks at my house? What am I supposed to with this shit?

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-17-2012

I hate that I bought a box of halloween candy and some nigel worthy whale was staring me down while I was eating them on the bus.

I also hate how this box of halloween candy has a more uneven ratio than a DC bar.

I hate when girls won't put down their phone. They're like children.

Haters Lounge - j r - 10-17-2012

The thing that I've really been hating on lately is engagement photos. That gay shit be constantly popping up on my Facebook wall. Can you make a man look like any more of a pussy then when you put him in a pair of khakis, stand him in front of a brick wall, and make him stare all goofy at the shrew who's going to slowly make him wish he were dead?

Haters Lounge - Screwston - 10-17-2012

When girls think theyre funny.

Haters Lounge - Therapsid - 10-17-2012

I hate the fact that Indian people don't know how to speak to strangers. I stand in line at CVS, ask the scraggly looking, dark-rings under her eyes Indian woman if she's standing in line - since she seems to be situated in the middle of nowhere in relation to everybody else. She mouths the word "yes" but says it in a whisper so inaudible that it's as if she was testing to see if I could read lips. The girl I'm with wonders if she said no instead.

I live in a town with tons of Indians, and I love them because they're my own kith and kin. Also I like food so spicy that at Indian restaurants I have to say I want it made "Indian spicy". But if you say hi on the street or good morning in line or say excuse me when they're standing in your way or casting the malodorous stench of their sweaty love handles in your direction, they will reply in a near silent voice or smile shyly and say nothing at all.

You see something faintly analogous in Mexicans and other first generation Latin immigrants. The thing is, I know these Indians speak decent English. Get some balls, stand up straight, and speak clearly.

Actually, speaking of Mexicans, I *hate* the way young Mexican dudes go around with spiky hair so gelled up that you could drop an anvil on their heads Looney Tunes style and it'd keep its anime warrior shape. You're at a bar, and the guy serving you shitty American beer is living in the 21st century, but the short hombre cleaning up sports a hairstyle straight out of the late 90's.

Haters Lounge - RougeNoir - 10-17-2012

I hate when mofos refer to the fiscal year as the "physical" year, in their attempts to sound intelligible.

Haters Lounge - Carbonic - 10-18-2012

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:15 PM)soup Wrote:  

Ladies, why do you leave your bras and socks at my house? What am I supposed to with this shit?

Agreed, as if that will ward off other sluts. Shit, in some cases might have opposite effect. Girl I'm seein right now does this shit constantly.. earrings, perfume, please bitch.

Anything she leaves at my place, now I wipe my ball sweat all over before she comes back to get.. HA

Haters Lounge - John Galt2 - 10-19-2012

I hate vegans

I hate anyone who thinks the federal govt is more efficient than private enterprise

I hate taxes (income, cap gains, sales, property, etc)

I hate that I don't speak a foreign language

I hate that the reality of the american feminist culture has ruined my opportunity for a successful nuclear family

I hate that people don't understand unintended consequences

I hate that people don't understand incentives

I hate University of Michigan football fans

I hate that my parents (and many eldlerly people) have no real interests/pursuits/callings and are essentially waiting to die

I hate cancer

But I love how I beat that bitch into submission

Haters Lounge - Screwston - 10-19-2012

People who think every brown person is Mexican.

Haters Lounge - iknowexactly - 10-20-2012

Quote: (07-28-2012 09:47 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

The government is not at all efficient with our money. Income taxes should go back to the levels they were before world war: 0%.

Think you might need to do a little homework on the efficiency thing regarding Social Security.

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/admin.html

Over 99% of money paid in to Social Security gets paid back out to recipients. The SSA Workers only are paid less than 1%.

No wonder Wall Street wants to steal, I mean "privatize" Social Security. I highly doubt they'd ever, ever be satisfied with 1% sitting there on alllll thattt moneyyy.

It's important that people listen to the numbers, not the rhetoric, so the Wall Streeters can't steal even MORE.

If you could stop Social Security right now, all those disgusting old people collecting money while you are cool and young and paying, would you? After all, you're smart enough to save enough, and you don't care about less talented older people starving around you like it was before SS.

I DON'T hate people who fall for trickle-down propaganda; they're usually perfectly nice on a person-to-person basis-- I hate the propagandists who cynically push a fascist agenda of unified government and corporatocracy ( government as bought-out, PR arm for lobbyist billions) under the facade of "conservativism."

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-20-2012

Fuck Zara, does anyone know a lawyer?

Haters Lounge - Architekt - 10-20-2012

I fucking hate the I just got home and people have been in my fucking room going through my fucking shit. I literally can't think of anything worse than my privacy being invaded

Haters Lounge - Freddy_1 - 10-20-2012

I hate girls with small tits who use push up bras or any other trick to make their tits look bigger... And the stupid guys who fall for it...

I hate how much high heels can make an ass look so good... But then as soon as they come off the ass is nothing...

Haters Lounge - Deluge - 10-20-2012

I hate it when fat girls dress real slutty. It's repulsive.

Haters Lounge - Duke Castile - 10-20-2012

I hate it when a girl calls me "lover".