Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread (/thread-12137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 05-02-2014

I figured I'd start here:

Tinder girl never met her, exchanged pics, nothing nude yet.

We've both been pretty busy (work schedules were a problem)

She live in LA im in OC (about an 45-60 minute drive)

She's already giving a bunch of LMR, keeps bringing up not having sex with me.

Logistics are pretty bad...I'd be at her mercy since I'd be going out to see her.

Read the text convo.....should I say:

"look you don't even sound like you want to hangout so forget it"
-no response-

OR

Should I throw a hellmary and see if I get the bang ? (Divestment is running through my mind though)

This sounds like a bit shit test to see if I'll come over without having sex....

SEE PICTURES BELOW:
[attachment=18474][attachment=18475][attachment=18476]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - invictusiii - 05-02-2014

Unless you can miraculously change the tide and have her come see you I would say this is a lost cause. Next her ass.

Quote: (05-02-2014 12:54 PM)invictusiii Wrote:  

Unless you can miraculously change the tide and have her come see you I would say this is a lost cause. Next her ass.

She answered the question for me, didn't even bother responding, the hamster is strong with this one:
[attachment=18478][attachment=18479]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - wandenreich - 05-02-2014

I'd still say if she's down to meet then do it, if she doesn't flake on you an hour before.

Quote: (05-02-2014 01:39 PM)wandenreich Wrote:  

I'd still say if she's down to meet then do it, if she doesn't flake on you an hour before.

Did you read the last text ? She said "i'm flaking" and then suggesting we meet halfway. That's the worst for logistics, I can still push to meet at her pad and go out but at this point the effort doesn't even seem worth it....

Update: so we went back and forth heavy teasing for flaking and being a crazy girl.

She says this: "I can't now. I freaked myself out. Imma have to take a xanax now that I've put pressure on myself to sleep with you, but not sleep with you. hahahahahha i'll make it up next week, im sorry _emoji faces__ im shitty"

So it's a potential bang since we pushed the subject, now it's all about logistics, but I don't mind meeting her halfway after work the first time, especially if it's not even 2 miles from work( which is halfway between her pad and mine)

I think I'll keep her around till next week, 1 chance, or next.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Rootless - 05-06-2014

Got two flakes within 24 hours.
I'm cursed.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 05-06-2014

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:26 PM)Rootless Wrote:  

Got two flakes within 24 hours.
I'm cursed.

You aren't cursed, girls always do this. Keep fishing for leads and number crunching. The flakes are doing you a favor by saving you time and energy that you would use to chase them for no bang.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - eradicator - 05-06-2014

I got flaked on both saturday(okcupid chick) and sunday (tinder chick who lives like a block from me). I was dumb about the one on saturday, she is ukranian, very good looking, and was going hiking earlier in the day. I asked when she would be back, she said 3pm. I said to meet me at 330 and she said cool. And then i get the eventual "this hike is taking way longer than I thought it would, can we reschedule for a different day?" I am trying for thursday evening or saturday, but haven't heard back yet, I don't have high expectations.

The tinder chick just sounds like she flat out chickened out.

I am going hiking with a cute little doctor tomorrow in the afternoon, meeting a brazillian au paire chick in the evening at a bar next to her house(both i met from okc). If the chicks from last weekend aren't responding, it's not the end of the world. I am working on a few other chicks as well but there are only so many hours in the day.

edit the doctor just cancelled on me, she has a job interview. I can't hate on that. But still odd, I have not been flaked on or cancelled on in a while, and now 3 in a row. chalk it up to the game, it evens out in the long run

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Paideia - 05-15-2014

Edit

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - ElJefe - 05-15-2014

Now I'm cursed again. Goddammit. OkStupid bitch. Every word is just pure anguish. She is literally screaming at how beta my game is... this is a stellar example of avoiding too much talkie.

The worst part?

She's a 19yo virgin. Cwap.

Jane Doe
Hey ElJefe.. I have been thinking a lot for the past few days, and I don't think I can muster up the courage to meet you tomorrow. I'm really sorry, but I would rather tell you now than let down on the day, or even worse, when you've already left your apartment! I just don't feel that I'm quite ready yet to get out there tbh And it's a rather long journey going from where I live to XYZ and back again. But one thing is certain, I have enjoyed our long conversations! I really have. I truly hope you haven't seen this experience as a waste of time or anything, but rather an opening to something new, a positive experience, or an opportunity of some sort. I have definitely learned from it, and I really appreciate it I have learned a few things about myself.. I'm grateful to have met you, and I hope we can meet when I pass through during a night out some time in the future? But right now, my mind is in a completely different place.

ElJefe
gay. you're buying if we ever meet up

Jane Doe
It would be my pleasure [Image: smile.gif]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 05-15-2014

Quote: (05-15-2014 01:32 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Now I'm cursed again. Goddammit. OkStupid bitch. Every word is just pure anguish. She is literally screaming at how beta my game is... this is a stellar example of avoiding too much talkie.

The worst part?

She's a 19yo virgin. Cwap.

Jane Doe
Hey ElJefe.. I have been thinking a lot for the past few days, and I don't think I can muster up the courage to meet you tomorrow. I'm really sorry, but I would rather tell you now than let down on the day, or even worse, when you've already left your apartment! I just don't feel that I'm quite ready yet to get out there tbh And it's a rather long journey going from where I live to XYZ and back again. But one thing is certain, I have enjoyed our long conversations! I really have. I truly hope you haven't seen this experience as a waste of time or anything, but rather an opening to something new, a positive experience, or an opportunity of some sort. I have definitely learned from it, and I really appreciate it (HAMSTER ?) I have learned a few things about myself.. I'm grateful to have met you, and I hope we can meet when I pass through during a night out some time in the future? But right now, my mind is in a completely different place.

Long convos ? or just to keep you on her radar ?

Sounds like the hamster is strong with this one, or perhaps wanted to let you down gently because she found something closer.

I constantly have girls that flake on me who are more than 20 miles away. There is just too much thirst and saturation on online dating apps, no wonder I had an epiphany yesterday.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - ElJefe - 05-15-2014

Quote: (05-15-2014 02:03 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Long convos ? or just to keep you on her radar ?

Sounds like the hamster is strong with this one, or perhaps wanted to let you down gently because she found something closer.

I constantly have girls that flake on me who are more than 20 miles away. There is just too much thirst and saturation on online dating apps, no wonder I had an epiphany yesterday.

Well, hindsight is 20/20 but I made it waaaay too easy for her. Rookie error. She wrote me 500word messages. Ridiculous. You have to remember to be coy. I thought the rules were different because she was a virgin. She is a fucking cat and you're holding the string. Don't give her too much, pull it away every once in a while. This is game 101, David D, basics. Stupid.

She probably found someone closer. ENFJ eternal ingenue.

I realized however, that my response was too negative for, so I added this to keep things a little more open:

Jane Doe
It would be my pleasure [Image: smile.gif]

ElJefe
Sure. guess what I just saw?

Jane Doe
What did you just see? [Image: smile.gif]

To which I won't respond. She is talking to me like I'm a fucking pre-K baby. Fuck that.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Cccc - 05-15-2014

I live in China and have lots of weird excuses the last one was a couple of weeks ago: "sorry, can't make tonight, need to dry out some cabbage for my neighbour"
Wtf?

Quote: (05-15-2014 03:36 PM)Cccc Wrote:  

I live in China and have lots of weird excuses the last one was a couple of weeks ago: "sorry, can't make tonight, need to dry out some cabbage for my neighbour"
Wtf?

We need to start a "Date Flake Excuse Thread"

Welp same girl flaked on me again, it was really not effort.

Ironically i stayed at work till 11 last thursday and....well I'm doing it now to catch up.

So time not wasted. She wants to plan it right when I come over so we can swim. I'm not even responding yet, let her hamster think for a bit.

I've got better things to do, like bang my main 8 last night. I'm not desperate.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - wandenreich - 05-16-2014

Planned two dates tonight with high bang potential and both flaked, how's this possible

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Tuthmosis - 05-16-2014

Quote: (05-15-2014 04:00 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

We need to start a "Date Flake Excuse Thread"

This already exists:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6269.html

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Player_1337 - 05-19-2014

Told me to let her know if I'd be around during the weekend. Next day, I texted back that she was 'on for Saturday'. Day of- sent a quick text but never heard back. Good thing I double-booked.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Renberg - 05-19-2014

Met a girl on Tinder, had plans to meet her at a park. Day-of, I hit her up. No response. She gets back to me a week later on Tinder that her phone got smashed and that I should text her cause she gave me her number on the app. I say: "Let's see how good your memory is. Text me." The catch is, I never gave her my number.

Will hit her up next week.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - runsonmagic - 05-20-2014

Question for those who game their social circle - do you guys find flakes are less common if you know the girl through mutual friends, than if you met her online or through cold approach?

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Lothario - 05-20-2014

Had a date set yesterday from SA, she texts an hr before to reschedule and confirmed for breakfast at 10 AM today and flaked , I sent her one text no response .....

Luckily I had planned for a second date at Lunch, meeting her in a few , she confirmed she left house.

Will update later ......

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - AneroidOcean - 05-20-2014

Quote: (05-20-2014 10:15 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Question for those who game their social circle - do you guys find flakes are less common if you know the girl through mutual friends, than if you met her online or through cold approach?

Substantially less flaking, but also women of better substance (generally since they've been vetted in some way).

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Lothario - 05-20-2014

Second date showed up, I would give her a 6. She liked me and told me she loves my smile, Kiss closed today, I had to bounce for a meeting but next date set for tomorrow .........

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Arado - 05-21-2014

5 minutes before the date I got a text, right as I'm walking out the door:

"Hey ____, sorry for just getting back to you now I have just landed an interview tomorrow in New York tomorrow. Can we push this back next week?"

"Text me next week. You're buying." my response

I don't mind the flake if she would have given me time to make other plans....