Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - subterfuge - 05-23-2019

Quote: (Today 02:38 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

^ I thought that was some kind of really late April Fools Joke.

haha! I did consider that, tbh!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - eL-JJ - 05-23-2019

Quote: (Today 02:15 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

it's essentially the end of the forum. I'm not sure he realises it yet.

It's essentially the end of the game and travel forum section...ironically the ones with the most value..

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RougeNoir - 05-23-2019

Where are you, Moma and RudeBwoy or WIA taking this discussion outside of here? This is too valuable for it to just cease to exist. Oshay Duke Jackson's Negromanosphere.com has a shitty spammed forum. You're on the clock.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 05-23-2019

Good for Roosh. I’m sure he’ll get married and raise a family soon.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-23-2019

Quote: (Today 04:06 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Where are you, Moma and RudeBwoy or WIA taking this discussion outside of here? This is too valuable for it to just cease to exist. Oshay Duke Jackson's Negromanosphere.com has a shitty spammed forum. You're on the clock.

The thread was started in January 2015.

400,000 posts

420 pages

Tons of good information, combined with our podcasts. Some of them are on YouTube and some on our blog. (see signature).

I have learnt a ton as well, good places to visit for example.

A forum would be nice, but what do people want to learn?

Is game still relevant in 2019.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Manbeline - 05-23-2019

Game is more relevant than ever. The tide is turning and men need to be men. They need leaders and supporters. It is a crucial moment to take back our countries, our lives, and most of all, our women. We let them have their fun in their whole sexual revolution. Time to call them back into the house.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 05-23-2019

Game is more relevant in 2019. Women have the most options and need men the least compared to any point in human history. Why would she stay? "For the kids"? doubtful.

In many ways, modern society is causing men to adopt behaviors that are naturally unattractive. Why would a woman want to stay with a man she finds unattractive?

Society, and men, give women options. Men have to work for theirs. Game gives men options. He can marry and have kids in his 20s . He can wait til hes 40 and still be able to pull a mother material chick. He can stay single and still attract enough women to keep the wolves at bay (no woman will fully satisify)

Concerning roosh and the godpill.

I understand why sex is a sin in the bible. For most of human history if you engaged in it chances were high you would suffer negative consequences.

-unwanted pregnancy
-STDs (which could mean death)

Sex needed to be controlled with strict guidelines or it would be bad for yourself and society. Im not sure in 2019 sex would be considered a sin.

Condoms, birth control, modern medicine, cheap and easy STD screening. The downsides are limited.

I do not view it as a sin at this point of human history. Yes, things are changing rapidly. But I am not convinced we are experiencing some "moral decline" "the decline of the west" etc.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mufasa - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-23-2019 04:23 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Is game still relevant in 2019.

Quote: (05-23-2019 05:12 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

Game is more relevant in 2019. Women have the most options...

Game gives men options.

Yup more relevant than ever. Online dating has given women more access to loser dudes so you have to be able to stand out It's also easier to stand out for those same reasons.

First heartsie now this. Cant even cuss now?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Tanapiko - 05-24-2019

How do we drop the email?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Robert High Hawk - 05-24-2019

Is someone archiving this game site? So much great insight here, even if you disagree with game.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 05-24-2019

Roosh is out.
Roissy was deplatformed.
Rollo stopped comments on his blog
RSD closed their FB groups, added a female coach, and have recently announced that they're going full Tony Robbins (and Tony Robbins just got #metoo'd)
Tim from Viking Lifestyles is having his last seminar on Saturday.
NextASF is closing at the end of the month.

Things are changing.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Anchor Man - 05-24-2019

delete

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Rhyme or Reason - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 06:06 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Roosh is out.
Roissy was deplatformed.
RSD closed their FB groups, added a female coach, and have recently announced that they're going full Tony Robbins (and Tony Robbins just got #metoo'd)

Things are changing.

WIA

I trust a blog post on the matter is to follow, WIA?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 05-24-2019

Sigonara gents. It’s been fun and stay gold. Most of you guys know where to reach me so don’t hesitate to reach out.

Forever your friend

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 07:03 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Sigonara gents. It’s been fun and stay gold. Most of you guys know where to reach me so don’t hesitate to reach out.

Forever your friend

Always welcome in my comment section friend.

You too Dalaran if you're reading.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Iso - 05-24-2019

Quote: (05-24-2019 02:34 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Private Forum in the works.

Please drop me an email if you are interested.

Not a PM.

I think a Black Man's forum that focuses on Black Man issues, lifestyle, fashion, and game would be a game changer. It doesn't have to necessarily be a game forum. Just a forum where Black Men can gather and shoot the shit. Like a Black Barbershop only in a message board format.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Buck Wild - 05-24-2019

Roosh is out.
Roissy was deplatformed.

Things are changing.

WIA

FWIW I just commented on Rollo's blog.

Quote: (05-24-2019 08:27 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Roosh is out.
Roissy was deplatformed.

Things are changing.

WIA

FWIW I just commented on Rollo's blog.

Okay, good to hear. He stopped it a few days ago cause somebody was spamming it.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - april6e - 05-24-2019

Thank you guys for everything. @rudebwoy and others, you convinced me that my skin color wasn't holding me back and to get out there in the world to broaden my experiences. I did go thru with that last year, visiting a bunch of countries. I also shortly afterward started finally having a few big successes in my dating life for the first time.

Good luck with whatever endeavors you guys are getting into next.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Noir - 05-25-2019

It's been real gents, you know where to find me.

Wishing you all the best on your endeavors with women and chin up, this was a good ride.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WorldTravelerDD - 05-25-2019

One of the key things is understanding that as black men we need to have a different approach to game than others.

For example, I’m here in EE and while I get a lot of looks from 18-29 years old. I don’t from older ladies. I’m 29 myself so I’m ok with that.

It’s important to know what type of women in each city you visit are most attracted to you.

It’s pointless to waste time chasing women that are not your compatible type. I’m loving meeting cute Russian girls that want to show me how cool they can be as they sign to hip hop songs with me.

-If you believe that a land that used to be known for slavery is the best place for you to live then you are still a slave yourself.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - burncushlikewood - 05-25-2019

ah but slavery is what made america great, how do you think america got rich. You just dont like it because it "miscegenation"
forums over, i think i've learned a lot from you guys its been real
however it doesnt have to end, some form of private network would be tight just to bounce ideas

its weird how a lot of women complain about how its "hard for them to meet guys" when realistically women have most power in the dating market, as a man game is crucial so you can have more control.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Geomann180 - 05-25-2019

delete

G

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-25-2019

@worldtraveller

I have always been an advocate of travelling, especially if you are a man of colour.
Women outside the west will always react to you that way and that is nothing new.
The issue is that living in the EE and visiting the EE are two different things. Even people from the EE and to some extent Russia are looking to leave their respective countries for a better life.

America does have an ugly past, the present conditions aren't to my liking.
But it still gives you the best opportunity to make money, without money you cannot travel to these exciting locations.

There are a lot of American brothas on this forum who have got their shit down tight, many are serious professionals.

I'm all for new horizons and new adventures, but let's keep it real.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Kish - 05-25-2019

Quote: (05-25-2019 03:05 AM)WorldTravelerDD Wrote:  

-If you believe that a land that used to be known for slavery is the best place for you to live then you are still a slave yourself.

[Image: potd.gif]

--And don't forget a 40 percent obesity rate.