Roosh V Forum
Dominican Republic - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dominican Republic (/thread-835.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dominican Republic - zoom - 01-30-2011

Quote: (01-28-2011 02:49 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Holy fucking shit!!!
First night, flag captured [Image: banana.gif]
But it's a great story.. Here's my report on my first night in DR!!

Yah that probably didn't happen

Dominican Republic - Roosh - 01-30-2011

Quote: (01-29-2011 04:07 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Swagger, I think you got a little mixed up. The Alma I took down is not in your second link.. she was Miss Semana originally.. I understand your disbelief. Next time Ill try get a cheeky pic! haha

So which Alma was it? In the 2009 results there is no Alma finalist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Domini...ublic_2009)

I'd like to believe this story but right now I'm assuming the girl lied to you.

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 01-30-2011

Quote: (01-30-2011 10:09 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Yeah, I met the owner...
I went to Venezuela last night, shored but things nearly got ugly.

I'm leaving Santo Domingo today for Sosua... know any good places in particular?

Ugly how?

In Sosusa stay in Casa Valeria. The main nightlife streets (which are very small and easily walkable) are right next to you.

Try Rocky's BBQ ribs while you are there.

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 01-31-2011

Alma Álvarez, runner up in Miss Dominican Republic 2010.
She actually approached me. I was sitting down in the smoking area, we got chatting. We clicked. It took very little effort on my part, I think she was on a mission. I banged her. That's a bone fide, undisputed, 100% fact.
The luck of the Irish [Image: wink.gif]

Lumiere: I brought some girl home, having previously agreed esta para gratis. But right after she start talking about her sick baby and her mam with no legs.. Fuck sake. I couldn't get her out of my place. I managed to lure her to the street, saying we should party more. I ditched her 5 minutes later. I think I'll stick to normal chicas and Dominican beauty queens.

FYI guys, Sosua is dead on a Sunday.

Dominican Republic - thegmanifesto - 01-31-2011

naughtynomad,

"Alma Álvarez, runner up in Miss Dominican Republic 2010.
She actually approached me. I was sitting down in the smoking area, we got chatting. We clicked. It took very little effort on my part, I think she was on a mission. I banged her. That's a bone fide, undisputed, 100% fact.
The luck of the Irish"

Gentleman, take note. Here are the key parts:

"I was sitting down in the smoking area"

"The luck of the Irish"

You might have heard a certain member of this forum talking about these things every once in a while.

I get genuinely happy for people when I hear these things.

Good work naughtynomad.

Dominican Republic - playa_with_a_passport - 01-31-2011

Quote: (01-31-2011 11:35 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Lumiere: I brought some girl home, having previously agreed esta para gratis. But right after she start talking about her sick baby and her mam with no legs.. Fuck sake. I couldn't get her out of my place. I managed to lure her to the street, saying we should party more. I ditched her 5 minutes later. I think I'll stick to normal chicas and Dominican beauty queens.

Lol, on a serious note like Entrophy and ISW said early on this thread a couple of pages ago, it is never a good idea to try to "shore" or scam a Dominican pros out of free pussy unless you want to find out how the operating room in a Dominican hospital looks like. Good luck finding a civilian (non-pro) girl in Sosua, Santiago is a much better choice for that.

Dominican Republic - lottery - 01-31-2011

To whoever has been to santiago, are girls easier in santiago or in santo domingo? And which ones are hotter?

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 02-01-2011

Did you go to Cabarete yet?

Best place in the world to learn kitesurfing

Dominican Republic - Moma - 02-01-2011

Quote: (01-31-2011 12:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

naughtynomad,

"Alma Álvarez, runner up in Miss Dominican Republic 2010.
The luck of the Irish"

Gentleman, take note. Here are the key parts:

"I was sitting down in the smoking area"

"The luck of the Irish"

You might have heard a certain member of this forum talking about these things every once in a while.

I get genuinely happy for people when I hear these things.

Good work naughtynomad.

Smoking is bad for you. At certain level of game, they don't need to subject themselves to harmful activities just to score punni.

For instance, I don't like smoker's breath. I don't enjoy kissing lizards who smoke (I actually cringe inside). Has that reduced my pool? Maybe but it isn't really my pool if I don't like what's in that pool..

So I don't care how fly a lizard is, if she smokes, she is automatically reduced to a puddle of pizzle for me.

That's like getting involved with a reptile with dragon breath.

You dig?

Dominican Republic - MiXX - 02-01-2011

I don't smoke, but I do enjoy a fine Cuban cigar 3x a year as follows:

1. New Years Eve - I'll definitely pull out a Cohiba or Monte Cristo right after screaming Happy New Year!

2. On my last day of any work related project, and would be free to travel the rest of the year.

3. Right after my last bang in Colombia for any particular trip. Especially if not returning until the following year. =)

Mixx

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 02-01-2011

mixx, a man after my own heart.

an occasional cuban cigar is the only thing I smoke

Dominican Republic - MiXX - 02-02-2011

Quote: (02-01-2011 09:52 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

mixx, a man after my own heart.

an occasional cuban cigar is the only thing I smoke

I'll make sure to bring one for you when we meetup in Medellin someday.

Mixx

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 02-02-2011

@moma: Who said I was smoking cigarettes? [Image: wink.gif]

Anyway, I got tired of Sosua REAL fast. Arrived in Santiago last night.. Like you guys were saying.. 10x better!!! I was scoring a chica by my second beer.

Anyone know any solid pick up joints in Santiago?

Dominican Republic - lottery - 02-02-2011

naughtynomad how long you staying in DR?

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 02-02-2011

You didnt leave sosua without checking out cabarete, right?

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 02-03-2011

Quote: (02-02-2011 10:18 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

You didnt leave sosua without checking out cabarete, right?

Of course, I much prefered it actually...

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 02-03-2011

Make sure you check out samana province in the the NE of the country too. Very French influence in parts.

Also a trip to the SW of the country up to and including the Haitian border is recommended. More your style and will remind you of a super fucked up African country. There is a big market town there actually between the two borders.

I don't recall the name of it but, boooooooooyyyyyyy is that place fucked up. Totally put me off venturing into Haiti for real. Now that is some dangerous shit.

Picked up my Haitian flag in Samana province. Street game SNL from a Haitian chick I met who lived there.

Dominican Republic - Moma - 02-03-2011

Quote: (02-03-2011 11:49 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Make sure you check out samana province in the the NE of the country too. Very French influence in parts.

Also a trip to the SW of the country up to and including the Haitian border is recommended. More your style and will remind you of a super fucked up African country. There is a big market town there actually between the two borders.

I don't recall the name of it but, boooooooooyyyyyyy is that place fucked up. Totally put me off venturing into Haiti for real. Now that is some dangerous shit.

Picked up my Haitian flag in Samana province. Street game SNL from a Haitian chick I met who lived there.

I'd love to fcuk a haitian. Something tells me they are relatively easy in this market town? Please comment.

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 02-07-2011

Lottery: I'm leaving Thursday. I'm reluctantly returning to Santo Domingo tomorrow, I [Image: heart.gif] Haiti.

Dominican Republic - DanDeLaCruz - 02-08-2011

I hadn't seen this thread! I'm late to the party!

Never been to Santiago, but having lived in the Metro New York area and having had lots of Dominican Male and Female friends they all say Santiago is both a nice city/ and has very beautiful women... I've met a few women from Santiago here in the states and it seems about right...

Usually when the locals tell you that a place has the best women in the country, they're usually right... also check out La Vega... Carnavales in La Vega I've also heard good things about... Going to have to check it out myself soon...

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 02-14-2011

All right guys, I've whipped up the first city report for DR!!

[Image: heart.gif] Santo Domingo City Report [Image: heart.gif]

Earlier I also produced a snapshot of Sosua.

Dominican Republic - MiXX - 04-08-2011

Guys, a very close personal friend of mine, who is a huge club promoter in the Miami Dance scene, is throwing a party Memorial Day weekend in Punta Cana.

Needless to say, his events are always packed with women, especially Canadian/Montreal women, since that is where he is originally from. [Image: smile.gif]

More info here:

http://www.quecoco.com/PuntaCana.html

Now you know...

Mixx

Dominican Republic - Lika - 05-08-2011

Quote: (01-14-2011 11:25 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

online Game (LatinAmerica cupid, Tagged, hi5)

Who knows the best sites for pipelining the DR these days?

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 05-08-2011

hi5

Dominican Republic - Lika - 05-08-2011

Quote: (05-08-2011 05:56 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

hi5

Thanks, I'll try that (I haven't used my account on hi5 for 4 years [Image: idea.gif])