Roosh V Forum
Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) (/thread-47103.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Suits - 04-30-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 07:36 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

A perfect example of how a catchy song (generated on a computer with no actual instruments involved) can be used to package a horrifying message.

Women's logic: "My mother said that men like a little booty to hold at night" = "I'm going to go eat nine full-sized birthday cakes, seven KFC family buckets and a gallon of ice cream."

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - heavy - 04-30-2015

Suits this reminds me of your April fools joke.

Maybe McCoy is just being a dick and pulling a prank 30 days too late.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - MidWest - 04-30-2015

McCoy to me is a guy who genuinely wanted to improve himself. He always asked questions and genuinely wanted to learn which I respected.

I've had my beefs with him on immigration but we ended getting along fine later through PM as we settled our differences.

McCoy, I've told you before that people are not always going to agree with you and that is up to you how you respond to it. RVF is a forum of men who have different viewpoints and some even radically different viewpoints and oftentimes those opposing viewpoints clash like it did with me and you in immigration threads, religious threads, or whatever. Buttons are pushed, things get said, people get heated. Guys here have to have thick skin to be able to survive, but something tells me you did this for attention or maybe you were drunk who knows.

Hope you do come back though, it would be a shame that you would waste all of the valuable advice that everyone here has given you.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Aliblahba - 04-30-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 08:55 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2015 08:07 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Did McCoy ever actually meet up with other members?

I actually have his number. He's also seen a picture of me and I've shown him pics of girls I've banged/girls in my area. Bastard didn't share his own picture even though he said he would so I'm a bit booty hurt.
Edit: I've also chatted him over the phone he sounded normal atleast.

Well that explains 99% of the pieces missing in this puzzle as I figured. Hwuzhere, was I not 8 moves ahead of you in the Houston meet up, and still concerned? Leave no man behind.

I know why McCoy did what he did. I'm 12 steps ahead of the internet. All he needs to do is text me. Send him my #. The internet does men no good.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Avon Barksdale - 04-30-2015

AnonymousBosch dropping knowledge

[Image: dstfp.gif]

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - brick tamland - 04-30-2015

The OP is experiencing growing pains but on a forum it comes across as being a meltdown.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Suits - 04-30-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 09:36 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Suits this reminds me of your April fools joke.

Maybe McCoy is just being a dick and pulling a prank 30 days too late.

Mine was better.

I referenced LittleDark and Dubai port-a-potties.

I'd give myself at least a 9.8/10 WB.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - AnonymousBosch - 04-30-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 10:26 PM)brick tamland Wrote:  

The OP is experiencing growing pains but on a forum it comes across as being a meltdown.

McCoy seemed genuine enough in the past interactions I'd had with him.

As I said, I'd asked myself the same questions he was. I just came to the opposite conclusion: the positive aspects of the forum vastly-outweigh the negatives, and those same negatives would be found on any other forum on any possible topic he could choose.

I hope you find your footing, mate. Sometimes we trip and stumble, but it's no reason to stop walking.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Aliblahba - 04-30-2015

McCoy's with me now. Let's move on.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Fortis - 05-01-2015

^ what?

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Apollo - 05-01-2015

Quote:Aliblahba Wrote:

McCoy's with me now. Let's move on.
Quote: (05-01-2015 12:01 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ what?

[Image: tumblr_n4mf35RTJw1qbdgvuo1_500.gif]

Godspeed, McCoy.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Windom Earle - 05-01-2015

Delete

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - KorbenDallas - 05-01-2015

I don't get the group think allegation. A lot of different opinions on here...a lot of liberals, a lot of libertarians, a lot of other.

He is right though. The forum is on edge, including me at times. But I would say its not the ideas here.

Its the western world. It is a tough economy out there. A tough dating market for young men if your not in college and.....this is a forum that attracts young men

It's foreign to me to want a ban though. You can just...not post here anymore....plus...you're anonymous.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - zombiejimmorrison - 05-01-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 06:06 PM)Bear Hands Wrote:  

^^^

I'd rep you again for that if I could.

I just had to rep him for that comment. It needs to plastered on a wall somewhere in big letters

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-01-2015

What some guys fail to realize is that you don't have to agree with everything with someone to still have plenty in common. Think about your friends and how little you share with some of them on topics like politics or economics. Heck- I have plenty of friends with whom I never even discussed those things, because they simply don't matter.

You go out, you have fun, you hit on girls, you laugh, you talk about your life - which is for most of us similar, but also different in many aspects. We are united here on the precepts of Red Pill, of Game, of independent thinking - most of our differences do not matter in real life.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Days of Broken Arrows - 05-01-2015

Quote: (04-30-2015 09:09 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2015 07:36 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

A perfect example of how a catchy song (generated on a computer with no actual instruments involved) can be used to package a horrifying message.

Women's logic: "My mother said that men like a little booty to hold at night" = "I'm going to go eat nine full-sized birthday cakes, seven KFC family buckets and a gallon of ice cream."

Not to go way off-topic here, but has anyone seen the movie "Raging Bull?" It'd be funny to do a mash-up of "All About That Bass" with Joe Pesci's lines from that movie where he keeps insulting his brother by saying "You fat fuck!" I might do this if I have some time next week.

(It's at :35 if it doesn't cue up.)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Sooth - 05-01-2015

I've been the drunken rage quit forum guy.

Also been the concern troll forum moderator which also ended in a rage quit.

Even been a power tripping administrator (that one didn't last long).

It's the best way to learn m8. Sorry that your work experience had to span 8 pages of the best web forum though.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Handsome Creepy Eel - 05-01-2015

Quote:"Veloce Wrote:

1. I appreciate the shout-out (I'm the dude formerly known as...Thedude)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Blackwell - 05-01-2015

This is the worst meltdown of all time.

It's like you didn't even try.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Blackwell - 05-01-2015

There was so many comments in this thread that I wanted to like. It was all too much. I was laughing so hard it almost brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you everyone.

McCoy if this is you then quit being a little bitch. This is a disgusting display of ungratefulness and attention whoring.

Bless you Roosh for denying his request.

Team no ban.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - kaotic - 05-01-2015

Coming back to this thread after yesterday.

10/10 Would Read Again

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - SheriffBart - 05-01-2015

There's only one way, in my mind, for this to end. Wait for him to inevitably get caught back up in posting and participating... then permaban him.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Johnny Montoya - 05-01-2015

Can I be banned? I'm just a nobody, I won't be missed. I'll be surprised if anyone even notices this post.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Wutang - 05-01-2015

Quote: (05-01-2015 03:03 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

What some guys fail to realize is that you don't have to agree with everything with someone to still have plenty in common. Think about your friends and how little you share with some of them on topics like politics or economics. Heck- I have plenty of friends with whom I never even discussed those things, because they simply don't matter.

You go out, you have fun, you hit on girls, you laugh, you talk about your life - which is for most of us similar, but also different in many aspects. We are united here on the precepts of Red Pill, of Game, of independent thinking - most of our differences do not matter in real life.

I agree. I would say this would be yet another thing that sets apart men and women.

I've had male friends/acquaintances calls me out when I said something that they didn't agree with. Sometimes it got heated to the point where I would be called "a fucking idiot". None of this every affected my personal relationships with any of these men.

On the other hand, I've had female acquaintances cut me off simply because I linked to an article or posted up an off color joke or one liner up on my Facebook. These were chicks that I never had any problems with otherwise but all of a sudden did a 180 because they read something I wrote that wasn't even directed towards them.

Putting your head in the sand or sticking your fingers in your ears and going la la la whenever you hear something that doesn't sit right with you is a prime example of effeminate behavior. The correct course of action if you are a man is to settle your differences and if there are some points that neither side can budge on, then the two of you must simply agree to disagree or if these differences are so big that they cannot be bridged, then simply wish each other good luck and go on your separate ways. Women take disagreements as personal attacks, men do not.

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members) - Porfirio Rubirosa - 05-01-2015

I have one theory of sorts.
  1. McCoy left his account open;
  2. McCoy's bitch accessed his account;
  3. She proceeded to write all this shit.
Or maybe he really did change factions!