Roosh V Forum
Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's (/thread-41505.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Benoit - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 03:15 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Read between the lines. Mike knows what he's doing. [Image: banana.gif]

Anyone with basic legal knowledge or even common sense can see that Mike is being very restrained and smart.

Commendable, and consistent with everything I know of him to date.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - AnonymousBosch - 10-25-2014

^ That's why I found the criticisms of people claiming he's faking his own doxxing and threats ridiculous. It's like they've never met an adult.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - kbell - 10-25-2014

https://twitter.com/idlediletante

Check out her profile. She is the one that is doxing mike. Mike is stepping it up with the litigation.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - AnonymousBosch - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 03:43 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Check out her profile. She is the one that is doxing mike. Mike is stepping it up with the litigation.

I checked out her profile. Her fantasy persona is a 1920's dilettante (note she can't even spell it correctly):

Quote:Quote:

Tweeting the social-justice good fight from inside my private Pullman car; bound for some fabulous new location in the US.

I too was educated by Marxists and could play this game, should I choose to ignore rationalism. Why shouldn't her - obviously classist - fantasies be investigated with critical theory? Particularly as they're so... problematic, suggesting complicit racism.

The Pullman Railroad Company was the largest employer of Black Males in the US in 1920, the period she's fantasising about. They were hired exclusively as porters, and systematically-denied entry to any other positions in the country.

It's a famous, textbook case of systemic-racial discrimination within an institution, and yet all it means to her is a backdrop of glamour for her troubling fantasies. Her imagined comfort, power and privilege comes at the expense of a powerless minority.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Yatagan - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 03:43 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Hopefully Mike burns that cunt in court.

When asked for her lawyers number or email, she gave a fake email. [email protected] She didn't take him seriously.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Deuce Anna Half - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 03:15 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2014 02:48 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

From his twitter:

Mike Cernovich @PlayDangerously · 10h 10 hours ago

I've identified some responsibile parties. Not worth involving law enforcement. I can handle this myself.

Mike Cernovich @PlayDangerously · 48m 48 minutes ago

Thanks to you I was able to identify who is filing false police reports. I encourage Margaret to reach out to me.

Mike Cernovich @PlayDangerously · 46m 46 minutes ago

Margaret is welcome to apologize. People get caught up in moment. I'll move on from that aspect of this nonsense if there is an apology.

That is just plain classy compared to how his attackers have been acting.

Read between the lines. Mike knows what he's doing. [Image: banana.gif]

Yep. Edited the post so as not to give away the ending.

Real slick, Mike.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - aphelion - 10-25-2014

Ain't trying to piss off Cernovich online. It's 'yes sir' and 'no sir' from me every time.

Quote: (10-25-2014 04:23 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Real slick, Mike.

That's what I was implying, but didn't want to point out in a public forum being monitored by SJW's, who might try to stop the Pullman Class Train Wreck that is about to happen.

I'd suggest editing your post. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Deuce Anna Half - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 04:53 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2014 04:23 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Real slick, Mike.

That's what I was implying, but didn't want to point out in a public forum being monitored by SJW's, who might try to stop the Pullman Class Train Wreck that is about to happen.

I'd suggest editing your post. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Done.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Libertas - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 04:23 PM)kbell Wrote:  

When asked for her lawyers number or email, she gave a fake email. [email protected] She didn't take him seriously.

Yeah, I noticed that too. The arrogance of these people is astounding.

Even I sort of felt bad that this early 20-something, I assume, might be on the fast track to ruining her life. Mike then offered his hand in friendship and she refused it.

No one is going to be sympathetic to such snarky arrogance.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Faust - 10-25-2014

A very stupid girl is about to have her life become very unpleasant.
My first reaction was that I feel bad for her. If she's anything like most girls her age, she's gone through her entire life without having to face any consequences for her actions, and this is going to be a big shock to her. Mike's totally justified in doing it, and he's going about it in the best way possible, but this is going to have serious real-life consequences beyond the usual twitter spats.

But then, wasn't she the one who wanted to bring down the police on him? Didn't she want to see him arrested, and potentially thrown in jail?
In that light, she really has no cause to complain. In fact, she's lucky that the consequences are only civil and not criminal.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Travesty - 10-25-2014

^ Would you feel as bad if it was a guy? If the answer is no, this mentality is why girls feel like they can act like this.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Faust - 10-25-2014

A fair point. In any case, reality is about to smack her very hard. There's no reason to think that MikeCF is kidding. And I'm glad he's doing this, too. I don't want to have to worry about false complaints filed with the police because of something I said on the internet.

Quote: (10-25-2014 05:16 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Even I sort of felt bad that this early 20-something, I assume, might be on the fast track to ruining her life. Mike then offered his hand in friendship and she refused it.

She's old enough to vote and thereby influence public policy, including any laws taking away the legal right of men on her campus to due process.

Therefore, she can face the legal consequences of her actions.

Fuck her. No sympathy from me whatsoever. One less Social Justice Princess, one less teacher destroying young minds, or collecting a government paycheck at a non-profit.

I bet the first thing she'll do is whine to daddy to make the problem go away.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Yatagan - 10-25-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 06:14 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

She's old enough to vote and thereby influence public policy, including any laws taking away the legal right of men on her campus to due process.

Fuck her. No sympathy from me whatsoever. One less Social Justice Princess, one less teacher destroying young minds, or collecting a government paycheck at a non-profit.

+1

Whenever one is feeling even the slightest bit bad for them, just remember that they'd have no qualms with shutting us up, ruining our livelihoods and in some cases cheer on us coming under physical harm.

So FUCK her.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Libertas - 10-25-2014

Completely agreed. That was probably some shitty blue pill leftover programming now that I think about it.

When I saw Mike offer her an easy way out and she refused it with such condescending arrogance...well, we all know social justice adherents are universally scum. She definitely wouldn't offer him what he offered her.

I hope Mike does as much damage as he possibly can to this loser.

Also of note, mike's likes on twitter are exponentially rising. I think your going to get a lot more readers as well. Hopefully people will better themselves with the information on your site.

SJW's don't back off until you go hard on them. So he had to do this. This one seems insane as well.

Quote: (10-25-2014 06:16 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

Whenever one is feeling even the slightest bit bad for them, just remember that they'd have no qualms with shutting us up, ruining our livelihoods and in some cases cheer on us coming under physical harm.

So FUCK her.

Exactly. She's an adult woman, not 'just a kid' and she will graduate college to indoctrinate others through the very kind of abusive, 'it's ok when I break the law because I feel he's breaking the law', tactics she's displaying here.

What happens after college?

She's the moral scold tone policing language online, and holding petty grudges so decides to get anyone fired who doesn't disagree with her, revelling in her power.

She's the helpful friend pointing out to a girl that the discomfort she feels about her recent sexual experience means she must have been raped - and the commonality you'll notice in most college rape stories is they never seem to realise they were raped (!) until a helpful friend points it out.

She's the government worker, draining public resources to reduce efficiency and complicating process with multiple layers of committee approval and middle-management.

She's the journalist deflecting all criticism or her moronic, toxic ideas by silencing critics by branding them with an 'ism'.

She's the licensed psychologist talking about toxic masculinity and drugging boys to make them behave, whilst also spitting hippie crap about 'soul mates' and 'past lives' yet still being taken seriously in progressive news sources.

She's the Human Resources worker, turning down a more qualified applicant for a diverse one, because diversity is more important to them than competency. (1)

Her irrational and emotional makes the world a worse place for everyone else but her, because she never turns her gaze inwards on herself to self-criticise and realise she is as exploitative of the minorities she professes to be championing. As such, she adds nothing of value to culture, other than active destruction and intentional division of community.

Seriously, fuck her.

FOOTNOTE

(1) And since both Mike and Sarkeesian noted how inefficient the LAPD and SFPD were in dealing with their complaints, I should note that they're - as I spoke about months back - not the patriarchal institutions of myth but politically-correct ones, since the PC Brigade invaded and reformed them through the 80's and 90's. Their web pages talk about commitment to diversity upfront - the face of the SFPD recruitment video is a black woman -and supply the kind of 'vision statements' full of PC buzzword nothingspeak you'll recognise from matriarchal government institutions. You can also examine the makeup of the Sworn Force.

Did you know that there are far more Male Hispanic Officers in the LAPD than White Ones? That there's more White Women than Asian-American Males?

Would it be wrong to suggest both Police Forces might be more efficient if they valued competency (rationality) over diversity (irrationality / emotion) and that, under patriarchy, both Mike and Sarkeesian could have gotten more focused and efficient help they needed about their threats rather than being fobbed off through multiple layers of red tape and tedious process that keeps incompetent people in jobs? If Sarkeesian complained about the dismissive attitude, well, the SFPD is exactly the matriarchal structure she claims to want. What's the problem?

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Veloce - 10-25-2014

I can just see her flake text to her orbiters,

"not gonna make it. something came up"

[Image: lol.gif]

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - philosophical_recovery - 10-25-2014

Quote:Quote:

Mike Cernovich @PlayDangerously · 2h 2 hours ago

Kids are graduating college without ever having their ideas challenged. That gets you into big trouble when you start popping off about law.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

^ More on the LAPD. The Non-Sworn Civilian Personnel stats are interesting. These are the employees without badges, responsible for keeping the smooth flow of operations going: I.T., Dispatchers, Call Takers, Psychologists, Records Keepers, Correctional Officers, Public Information, Forensics, etc.

The women by far outweigh the men in these positions, (1756 vs 1126).

As for minorities, the Black and Hispanic Women (596, 621) alone far outnumber the White Men and Women combined (278, 279).

Meanwhile, the colleges still pretend it's an evil white male institution who won't take you seriously if you report a rape.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - El Chinito loco - 10-25-2014

Not to state the obvious already but this dumb bitch likely posts or has a support network on something awful which is a pay to register forum known for being full of hysterical SJW. If a person were motivated to do so they can probably figure out which username she has on there and dig up an entire posting history which i'm sure would be full of juicy nuggets.

It also wouldn't surprise me if this individual has been to various group functions related to that forum and you can also dig up pics.

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-26-2014

Quote: (10-25-2014 09:14 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Not to state the obvious already but this dumb bitch likely posts or has a support network on something awful which is a pay to register forum known for being full of hysterical SJW. If a person were motivated to do so they can probably figure out which username she has on there and dig up an entire posting history which i'm sure would be full of juicy nuggets.

It also wouldn't surprise me if this individual has been to various group functions related to that forum and you can also dig up pics.

Stupid question, but would that count as inadmissible evidence?

Danger & Play is currently being targeted by SJW's - Rutting Elephant - 10-26-2014

^ I got the impression Chinito's context was not so much for legal purposes as for discovery in the matter of WYB.