Roosh V Forum
Haters Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Haters Lounge (/thread-14659.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-03-2012

I hate that I sit in the same place after class to study for an hour and every day there are at least 100 hot chicks that walk by in groups and I only know that they come from the locked area of the building. I cant figure out what faculty they're in or how old they are. Its like theres a hot girl factory in the biology building and I'm missing out. I'm going to take an official RVF recon photo tomorrow. They're all tall and blonde/long hair skinny with bubble butts.

I also hate being cold and night sweats.

Edit: a super hot chick just walked past. I looked up from shoveling in food and the RVF only to have her smile at me. I go to say something to open and realize I have a mouthful of food and would just drool it all out if I said anything.

Haters Lounge - British Dude - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-03-2012 11:16 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2012 10:51 AM)British Dude Wrote:  

I hate forgetting to drink a glass of water after a night out getting completely wasted, then waking up the next morning with the most painful headache/hangover ever....

this happens on multiple occassions, I really need to learn lol

Coconut water works better.

lol thanks I'll check it out, hope it works!

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-03-2012

I hate when a piece of food falls out of my mouth. I get really attached to it.

Haters Lounge - Hotwheels - 10-03-2012

I hate the shit fucking internet reception I am getting through my phone in SE MN.

Haters Lounge - el mechanico - 10-03-2012

I hate when people come in my office while I'm eating and ask me to do something then just stand there and wait wondering why I'm not moving.

Haters Lounge - Veloce - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-03-2012 01:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I hate when people come in my office while I'm eating and ask me to do something then just stand there and wait wondering why I'm not moving.

I hate when I'm doing ANYTHING, eating, talking to someone, hell I could just be sitting in my office staring at the bulletin board in front of me, and someone walks in the kitchen and starts firing off, "Hey thedude blah blah blah blah blah".

Shit, when I talk to people at least I say their name first and wait for them to respond.

I hate going out to eat 95% of the time. I don't know why it is that motherfuckers don't know how to cook but still think it's acceptable to charge the prices they do.

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-03-2012 01:20 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I hate when I'm doing ANYTHING, eating, talking to someone, hell I could just be sitting in my office staring at the bulletin board in front of me, and someone walks in the kitchen and starts firing off, "Hey thedude blah blah blah blah blah".

Shit, when I talk to people at least I say their name first and wait for them to respond.

I hate going out to eat 95% of the time. I don't know why it is that motherfuckers don't know how to cook but still think it's acceptable to charge the prices they do.

I can't even count the number of times my friends have called me cheap because I don't want to go to a bar for food (woo shitty nachos for $15) or to a chain restaurant ie. the keg, cactus club (woo caesar salads and generic pasta dishes for $30 a meal). I'm not the most discerning guy when it comes to food, but I can tell when it is shit. Usually the places the 'locals'/hipsters are complete shit. I went to a place all of the kids my age nut over because of their cool decor and crazy dishes. I could have made better food myself by grabbing stuff outside from the dumpster. It was $20 for a 'thanksgiving wrap' (pretty much the only thing with meat). Store bought tortilla that wasn't even warmed up or put in a panini press so it was dry and crumbly, canned cranberry sauce, dry turkey that tasted like the fats had been burned when they cooked it and some chunked potatoes. NO SEASONING WHATSOEVER. The side was a mixed green salad with way more oil than vinegar.

I hate places that don't season their food, especially fried food. I'm getting fries, they better have some salt on them.

I hate getting a burger in a dry bun with no original toppings and a frozen/processed patty.

I hate when people fuck up their baked goods (everyone, hell even bakeries have muffins + cakes that are dry as shit around here).

I hate that every restaurant has the exact same menu.

I hate bar food.

I hate when people(mostly girls) get dressed up to go drink flirtinis and eat a $13 salad at a chain restaurant.

Quote: (10-03-2012 01:20 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

If I ever get to LA, or wherever you are, I will be sure to order up a New York Strip.

Medium rare.

Yes, I'm an aristocrat.

(See Goodfellas for reference)

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-03-2012

I hate getting rejected.

I hate going to the door of my hotel room to get my za only to be surprised by a hot fucking co-ed instead of the usual fat schlub that has been there the past 100 times.

Talk about being unprepared. At least I put my pants on....

Haters Lounge - Aliblahba - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-03-2012 11:13 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I hate going to the door of my hotel room to get my za only to be surprised by a hot fucking co-ed instead of the usual fat schlub that has been there the past 100 times.

Talk about being unprepared. At least I put my pants on....

Ya man. Yesterday I had everyone in the hotel opening my door without knocking. WTF? I kicked one big tittied girl out for it.

Haters Lounge - Screwston - 10-04-2012

For some reason, I bet Canada has horrible, bland food. I hate when girls try to argue you down when they have no idea about the topic.

Haters Lounge - soup - 10-04-2012

I hate that, despite my efforts to get better at game, I still get oneitis from time to time.

Also, I hate it when people try to separate looks, fame, money, muscles, etc. from game. Game is whatever it takes for you to get what you want. If you use money, that's your game. If you lean on your looks, that's your game. If you use RSD techniques, that's your game.

Haters Lounge - Architekt - 10-04-2012

I hate those last few drops that always end up in your pants.

Haters Lounge - Nudge - 10-04-2012

I hate having a fucked up stomach from drinking too much beer and not eating enough. Gaviscon doesnt do shit.

Haters Lounge - presidentcarter - 10-04-2012

I FUCKING hate losing stacks of Cash on bad bets and spending sprees. Happens a few times a year and really screws up my savings work from the rest of the year.

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-04-2012

I hate how I don't want to live the lifestyle that will get me the chicks I want to bang.

I hate how ugly all of the girls on OKC are in my area.

I hate when you can't tell the difference between a 20 year old and a 45 year old because their fatness has made their hair, skin and youthfulness decline.

Haters Lounge - FretDancer - 10-04-2012

Quote:Quote:

I hate how I don't want to live the lifestyle that will get me the chicks I want to bang.

What do you mean?

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-04-2012

Well right now I want to bang hot sorority types and girls in the kinesiology faculty. Not a kin major/athlete. As for the sorority girls I don't want to join the frats because I can't get into being that social and drinking all the time. Not saying I won't be able to bang them, it'll just be way harder.

Haters Lounge - WesternCancer - 10-10-2012

I hate when chicks have BANGIN bodies, but their face just doesn't match, however I have noticed these chicks love dick. Maybe they know they'll lose attractiveness much faster than a facially pretty woman. And no I don't mean butterfaces

I also hate when I find one of my girls friends on okc and I have to begin shutdown procedure. At least I'm messaging more efficiently

I hate when I find girls on OKC that I nearly banged (fingering/her grabbing my dick) but they flaked after. Case in point:

Haters Lounge - Tuthmosis - 10-10-2012

I hate this fucking song, with its weak, beta, vegan appeal. To make matters worse, I hear this shit everywhere:

Haters Lounge - Screwston - 10-10-2012

^^Shit has SWPL and hipster written all over it but for some reason, I like the beat...

I hate when people sit in my passenger seat and feel the need to touch the window while pointing to something. It leaves greasy fingerprints all over. I also hate when people slam the shit out of my door like it's an 18 wheeler. It just goes to show that most people don't give a fuck about their own car and treat yours the same way.

Haters Lounge - Mrs. Chocolate - 10-11-2012

Quote: (09-30-2012 10:28 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2012 06:36 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I hate snickers.Those shoes should be banned from Earth.

Do you mean skechers? Because snickers are fucking delicious.

I hate when fat girls don't even have big tits.

I hate when girls shed tons of hair and you wake up with it wrapped around your balls or something.

I hate being thirsty, drinking tons of water and still being thirsty.

Those shoes in BR are named snickers, not like Puma's or Addida's...

http://p2.trrsf.com.br/image/get?src=htt...hs=619x464

Haters Lounge - Hotwheels - 10-11-2012

I hate dumb fucks willingly jumping on grenades.

Haters Lounge - Tuthmosis - 10-11-2012

Props to Fisto. Just noticed that he hated on that piece-of-shit, SWPL, hipster anthem above first.