Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 05-18-2019

^Well I stand corrected.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - king87 - 05-18-2019

Loads of game in this thread ,it has been eye opening. My question is for those that have used what has been said in this thread and what was it that helped , enhenced your game etc

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Buck Wild - 05-18-2019

Quote: (05-18-2019 02:50 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

“They obviously had to break it off due to family issues.”

Somebody tell TDK there are black dudes out there marrying East Asian women.

Worth noting that time away from the forum he was supposed to take was real short...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RougeNoir - 05-18-2019

Wild as in: how people drive and road rage, everyone harasses me, the hotel staff watches my every move. I've been to Brazil, the DR, PR, Colombia, Cuba, Mexico, and multiple major US cities, inner cities. Nothing compares.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - velkrum - 05-18-2019

Quote: (05-11-2019 05:10 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Average dudes with muscles have been able to leverage their bodies for premium positions in the dating market.
Sure, its possible for a muscular black man with an Avg face to standout and succeed with women...if the dude is an outlier; the rare muscular black guy in a room full of chubsters, toothpicks and normies (avg men).

avg dudes with money, avg dude with game, avg dudes that can dress, avg dudes with muscles or a combination of the 4.
Sure, if the gender ratios are in these men's favor and they are outliers (The best dressed avg black guy in a room full of avg guy's, the fittest, most muscular avg black guy in a room full of avg guy's, etc.)

Put these same avg dudes in a room full of men that outnumber the women and I'd be willing to bet that NO amount of game, money, style, or muscles will be able to compete with height and attractive facial genetics.

Maybe, just maybe, the avg black guy who has the most money can compete; but, only if he is willing to publicly spend egregious amounts of bank (ballin' out of control) and advertise his financial stability with a willingness to give it away to an attractive woman (flexing).

Some of these dudes are even more extreme like millionaire old dudes that can't dress for shit dating 8s.
Millionaires are outliers. An avg looking millionaire will lose out to poor men with height and attractive facial genetics if he is unable to publicly broadcast his millions.

Regarding good looking men, the worse thing a good looking bro can be is a passive little bitch.
why is this the "worst thing" for an attractive guy ?

Relying solely on your genetics will net you a massive number of objective 6s and 7s.
"Hard work beats talent but when the talent works hard...it's game over" - Phil Heath (generation Iron 1)

There simply are not enough jawline type dudes to match with every objective 8 or better. It's an entirely false notion.
For Avg dudes to win there must be some kind of leverage. Favorable female ratio's are almost always the main ingredient for an avg man's success with women. Luck, exoticness or being an outlier MAY contribute to a SMALL (niche) percentage of wins.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-18-2019

^ I will let Quaker have the pleasure of breaking down your ridiculous post.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 05-19-2019

Found out one of my peers has been fucking a senior and has a history of fucking seniors at different hospitals.

Of course she’s a privately educated, prissy, white/ arab hybrid. Shes 30 and never been married, despite male colleagues licking her asshole clean.

What got me was ... I never sensed she was as “clean” as she made out. I often thought the mask was too polished.

Well boyos, what can I say. The workplace has one rule for men and another for women.

She probably graduated Cum Laude.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TheKongoEmpire - 05-19-2019

Quote: (05-19-2019 03:07 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Found out one of my peers has been fucking a senior and has a history of fucking seniors at different hospitals.

Of course she’s a privately educated, prissy, white/ arab hybrid. Shes 30 and never been married, despite male colleagues licking her asshole clean.

What got me was ... I never sensed she was as “clean” as she made out. I often thought the mask was too polished.

Well boyos, what can I say. The workplace has one rule for men and another for women.

She probably graduated Cum Laude.

TDK

When you say seniors, how old are we talking about?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 05-19-2019

Career wise 4- five years .

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 05-19-2019

I was out with some Black american friends in China.

We're sitting around drinking a bottle of gin and spitting goofy-ass game at the various local girls who are walking around last night.

The quality as not bad.

Out of nowhere one of my boys starts shouting this girls name. A blonde Russian jogs over with this beta white dude in tow.

Comes over and hugs my friend while playing with his hair. The girl then turns to me and shakes my hand.

In my head i'm like "oh shit, I know this chick."

I matcher her on tinder a week ago and forgot to set shit up.

She smiles at me like "yeah I know you too."

Me and my friends start cracking on the white dude once they're gone. He was lingering in the background while this chick pretty much all but admitted to fucking my friend with her body language.

I've rarely had a dude pull anything like what my friend pulled on that guy. Honestly, the chick is an obvious thot and the guy seemed amused by the entire situation, but it made me wonder what I would have done in that white dude's shoes.

I think I'd probably have just gone to where we were going and waited up for her later, rather than be led by her to witness her talking to the black dude who piped her down a few months. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Me and my other friend were cordial with that dude, but we were all smirking hard because it was so obvious that the girl was in control of their interactions.

Funniest part? She asked me to chill tonight via text this afternoon.

Moral of the story:

Don't be that dude strolling behind some chick. You never know what bullshit she'll pull you into.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-19-2019

Quote: (05-18-2019 03:05 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I know .

But that being said, the three brothers I know who smashed had to end it due to family and friends taking issue to it.

TDK

I know Afro Caribbeans who have broken it off with Africans due to family. It doesn't mean it's a golden rule. Often when we have a negative view of something, we go around look for confirmation to our bias instead of going in open-minded. The Asian tilt isn't an easy one to overcome (remember I'm a London man so I know how it goes) but it's possible IF you want it.
I have school friends from primary school that attended Kingston uni and were absolutely wrecking Asian poosy (which I'm sure I've mentioned this on one of the podcasts). I'm talking facials and passing chicks around like a spliff, bruv.
Even my South London self couldn't believe that was possible when I heard it from my mates, I always thought the golden goose of promiscuity lay within the white lizard nest.

P.S. I always found lizards from outside of London (Birmingham in particular as those were who I seemed to encounter the most) as easy as piss. I'm talking black or otherwise. I've heard the Asian connect there is also favourable although times may have changed.
TDK, check out those regions and connect with some likeminded brother that don't have negative energy to cloud your own dark thoughts. That way you can hit the scene with a fresh outlook.

Glossary:

Asian in the UK = Those of South Asian extract (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-19-2019

Quote: (05-18-2019 03:09 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I was in a bit of hurry, when I locked eyes with this black girl. When we passed each other, she said hello first. I replied with a hello and a smile.

The shock of her saying hello, kinda threw me off. I turned around to check her out and she looked decent.

No number close or chat, oh well.

Next time ......

Toronto will do that to you. The inconsistency just numbs you into just doing your thing. Too many times you make a move and they put out a vibe as if you're trying to rape the lizards [Image: dodgy.gif] Then after a while, the random smile and good chat can throw you off especially if you're not into that mode on a daily basis.

Funny you speak of Cortado. I get one similar over here (an Americano or just a straight Cuban coffee) and there's a lizard there (black with dreads down to her buttocks) that smiles and serves me every time. My order is very plain (I don't do all the cream and cinnamon sticks etc) so she smiles at the routine order. I was thinking to lyrics her but she's kind of skinny and that's my Achilles heel, I can't get wood for bony lizards..

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 05-19-2019

Quote: (05-18-2019 05:02 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Yeah it is a logistics issue.

Food that grows local is usually cheap but even stuff from one country over can be hella expensive.

I'm starting some import export stuff to the neighbor country based on this because they are missing some basics that we have in surplus and cheap near me.

If people don't come (or come back for those originally from here) then the continent will be left to foreigners to do what they want (ie take without giving).

People here often say that there isn't the talent to do big economic projects but the diaspora is very talented and educated. First and second generation Africans in the states are some of the most educated, all doctors and lawyers and bankers and engineers.

If people like TDK (and a lot of you all) moved back to work instead of wasting away in a foreign country then we would be surprised at what could grow here.

In my studies, I found that it's not a skills gap.

The brain drain is real, but the brains leave these places because the government/business elite/rich aka the people in power don't want to share.

All these Eastern European broads i've fucked over the past decade? All of them have some sort of technical background. Physics, chemistry, engineering. It's part of the reason why I know the Stateside STEM gap ain't go shit to do with what they say it has to do with.

But Olga n'nem left Herzegovina because there was no place for them to work and make a life. Same shit is popping off in Moldova, pops off in Mali, etc.

Take Angola - https://africanarguments.org/2017/08/14/...teps-down/

The family OWNS everything worth owning. (a lot can be said about this in the US as well).

An individual can get rich, but how do you raise up a middle class when Big Bank takes little bank every time?

How much weaker would Facebook be if they didn't buy Instagram?

TL DR is that Africa's problems are really about the poverty of imagination/small time greed of its ruling classes. And that disease extends to all of the world.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-19-2019

@Moma

You know how it goes already.

The cortado drink I had for the first time with you in Florida. How skinny is skinny? Lol

Whole foods might have to be my new stomping ground, I notice a lot of black girls like to shop there.
I was there at Christmas ordering a bird, some mature white lady struck up a conversation with me and we had a few laughs. When she left, she said I seem like a nice person and since it was the holidays she needed a hug.
I obliged and left it at that, she was loaded ($$). I'm not on that flex, for a younger buck that would've been a layup.

I'm a firm believer that you have to go out and socialize with people.

Online is for entertainment.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-19-2019

@Archie

I'm noticing a militant tone in your last few posts.

We need to link up soon for another podcast.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 05-19-2019

@Moma
Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s is definitely a treasure trove for in-shape, upper class women. Definitely more upper crust black women there than anywhere else I’ve come across. Grocery store game is my new day-game arena. I stop in a couple days a week coming from work suited up.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 05-19-2019

Quote: (05-18-2019 09:48 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Average dudes with muscles have been able to leverage their bodies for premium positions in the dating market.
Sure, its possible for a muscular black man with an Avg face to standout and succeed with women...if the dude is an outlier; the rare muscular black guy in a room full of chubsters, toothpicks and normies (avg men).

avg dudes with money, avg dude with game, avg dudes that can dress, avg dudes with muscles or a combination of the 4.
Sure, if the gender ratios are in these men's favor and they are outliers (The best dressed avg black guy in a room full of avg guy's, the fittest, most muscular avg black guy in a room full of avg guy's, etc.)

Put these same avg dudes in a room full of men that outnumber the women and I'd be willing to bet that NO amount of game, money, style, or muscles will be able to compete with height and attractive facial genetics.

Maybe, just maybe, the avg black guy who has the most money can compete; but, only if he is willing to publicly spend egregious amounts of bank (ballin' out of control) and advertise his financial stability with a willingness to give it away to an attractive woman (flexing).

Some of these dudes are even more extreme like millionaire old dudes that can't dress for shit dating 8s.
Millionaires are outliers. An avg looking millionaire will lose out to poor men with height and attractive facial genetics if he is unable to publicly broadcast his millions.

Regarding good looking men, the worse thing a good looking bro can be is a passive little bitch.

Relying solely on your genetics will net you a massive number of objective 6s and 7s.
"Hard work beats talent but when the talent works hard...it's game over" - Phil Heath (generation Iron 1)

There simply are not enough jawline type dudes to match with every objective 8 or better. It's an entirely false notion.
For Avg dudes to win there must be some kind of leverage. Favorable female ratio's are almost always the main ingredient for an avg man's success with women. Luck, exoticness or being an outlier MAY contribute to a SMALL (niche) percentage of wins.

Quote: (05-18-2019 09:48 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Jesus man what kind of toxic blogs, videos...etc have you been taking in? Why not just blow your brains out or resign to fucking prostitutes? I say that in earnest. Seriously, why not just resort to fucking prostitutes?

I'm too lazy to manipulate my reply to address your points in a visually appealing way so I'll just number them and address them point by point

1. The whole point of all this shit is to be an outlier. The very definition of an outlier suggests you shouldn't be average. The gentlemen on this board and in this thread white black or otherwise aren't in the game to be average. If you are looking to maintain you average status put in minimum work physically and mentally yet some how or another be gifted with hordes of beautiful women i suggest you seriously commit to playing the lottery cause it's clear to me with your defeatist attitude you're looking for some form of charity.

Further, you speak of being an outlier in an avg setting. Please chronicle for me IN DETAIL your various social outings where you are surrounded by extremely handsome well dressed high earning men that are 6'2 or above. I know of no such place or party besides maybe athletes having a private function with each other or an after party that may occur in fashion week. Even in this extreme case there is a limited number of women given the number of available attractive single women in a major metropolitan area. I have partied in Miami, LA and NYC and I can assure that even in those social meccas very rarely do you walk in a place surrounded to be surrounded by Ken dolls and Boris Kodjoe's. It never works that way. In the most exclusive clubs the number of highly attractive women out number the number of highly attractive men probably 5 fold.

2. Why would you continuously go to places with fucked gender ratios, particularly if you can't overcome them? This doesn't seem like the most prudent gaming strategy. Regardless of your city's nightlife day game exists for a reason. Women still have to leave their homes and go out into the real world. I suggest you do the same.

3. For the record, when men bring up wealthy men on this forum we are speaking of those with conspicuous wealth please accept it in that context going forward.

Secondly, an avg looking millionaire will not lose out to a poor man ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL accept for facial features. In your mind you over simplifying women to an almost criminal degree. Shit, ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL most guys would be with an avg looking millionaire woman vs some genetically exceptional leech.

4. Most exceptionally attractive women (8+) do not approach men. No amount of looks will net you decent amount of top tier women if you never approach. Nick Bateman the most popular male model in terms of female popularity, has an average girlfriend. He is not the exception. Extremely handsome men that don't approach are destined to have a rolodex full of drunk 6's and 7s that approached them at a bar. The only instance of this not being true is if they are on a dating app and given the wrong market or an inability to build rapport they are still fucked.

The average man is pretty gosh darn timid with leveraging IOIs let alone actually approaching. Keep that in mind.

5. You seriously are referencing a bodybuilder who probably uses 50k worth of steroids in a given year and eats another 50k in food? Cmon man

6. I think I agree with you here, with the one caveat if you are an outlier in a city with poor gender ratios for night game you will stick out like a sore thumb leveraging your outlier qualities with day game.

Quaker13

Cut him slack dude.

He got a Rep point for gaming Gothic girls.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 05-19-2019

The rich are mostly small minded and comfortably greedy everywhere.

As an individual you have way more opportunity to raise yourself up here than you do in the States or Europe.

I stopped worrying about trying to get everyone to make it cause I realized most people are very content to be mediocre and stay in an average existince.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 05-19-2019

@quaker13, keep posting! Your posts give me faith about how life will turn around in a few months after I move out.

Haven’t been going out much to save money...but let’s just say the well has dried up, and it’s time to go fishing again.

Game on bruthas.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 05-19-2019

Are we as black men really doubting the power of physique? That's insanity.

I think I might just have to start ignoring this shit. There's too many great examples in this thread of why physique matters.

Isn't Rudebwoy 50+ and jacked and pulling younger women?

Giovanny is also getting up there in age and is 6-packed up and pulling young tail.

Clint Barton also rocks and athletic physique and looks great for his age.

Mentavious strong as an ox and pulls some kwa-li-tee chicks.

I do not know why guys are looking for excuses to look like trash. WHy not have good game and be in shape? Plus, as a black dude, girls fucking expect you to be in shape. I"m not saying you need to compromise and do what women want all the time, but why not use some of the stereotype shit to your advantage?

Guys complain about lowkey racist women and shit, but not many other races have positive stereotypes about them that are sexually oriented. Sometimes you gotta play the game a little. You don't need to get ignorant about it, but why not work with it?

I think many black guys feel this way even if they don't articulate it as such. All the ancient philosophers said that a man should spend time developing his body as well as his mind and that's just how I like to do it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-20-2019

Amen, Fortis, Amen!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Kieran - 05-20-2019

This jawline obsession is really weird. Whether it makes a difference or not you've got no choice but to play the cards you've been dealt. There's plenty of examples out there that were not blessed with their looks that got out there and took action and got results, but these looksmaxing types refuse to see them.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TheKongoEmpire - 05-20-2019

Other races of men wish they could be Herschel Walker or Shannon Sharpe NOW let alone at 30 or younger.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Tanapiko - 05-20-2019

^^^ why do you think they hate us? That is why they like to throw that "IQ" thing around like we don't have some of the smartest people around. Just look up to see which group is the most educated in the U.S abd you will see our nigerian brothers. Every other race of men hate us the same, for me it shows that they scared of our potential so they have to make sure we stay down. Jesus says this " the last shall be first and the first last"