Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - moonlight_sonata - 04-11-2019

Quote: (04-10-2019 05:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

177 approaches a handful of dates and no bangs?

Are you maximizing everything you have to offer? Looks, physique, style/dress, etc

Do you think your approach is also up to par? Do you log the actions and reactions of your approaches?

Girls usually date up, guys usually date down - so it does make sense when you lower your standards you get more interest.

As the world becomes ever more connected, humans become less connected to eachother, we're all staring down on our iPhones.

I would highly invest in getting a good social circle created or joining one and networking.

I am O.K. on the looks/physique/style/dress - not optimized to the maximum but where do you draw the line? I can always be more muscular, more stylish etc. I think once you reach a good baseline it is diminishing returns to try to further optimize.

I don't over-analyze interactions. I make observations on what works and what I should've done but that's it. I am more focused on opening, rambling and getting the number than trying to figure out a million other factors that might be at play. I think otherwise I'll end up in analysis-paralysis situation.

I think the difficulty of building attraction with a good looking girl is based on the local girl's market competition. If the average local girl is a 5 then approaching 6,7,8 etc. becomes exponentially more difficult. Because they are much more scarce. So going to a place with higher ratings for the local average girl will immediately improve the situation. This has been observed by many people I think and this is why I see guys traveling to destinations with lots of good looking girls - the average girl there is of higher quality. And I think realistically we can expect that the majority of our success will be with the average girl of our local environment. Being with the top girls of our local environment is going to be tough and you have to be the top guy there - status, looks, money etc. Unless, of course, you can find a niche.

Player's Log / Lounge - Anchor Man - 04-14-2019

General question again .
Let’s there was sexual tension between you and a girl but you have never banged her for one reason or another . You know she likes you.
Is it okay to tell her “ I know you like me . Stop hiding it “ in cocky sarcastic way ?
It doesn’t have to the exact same line but something along it.

Player's Log / Lounge - moonlight_sonata - 04-14-2019

Quote: (04-14-2019 01:57 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

General question again .
Let’s there was sexual tension between you and a girl but you have never banged her for one reason or another . You know she likes you.
Is it okay to tell her “ I know you like me . Stop hiding it “ in cocky sarcastic way ?

No man, why would you tell her? Get her in a place where you can escalate the situation and follow your game instincts to sleep with her. Actions speak louder than words. In such a situation you should wait for the right moment and strike while the iron is hot.

Player's Log / Lounge - Eban - 04-15-2019

Quote: (04-14-2019 02:30 PM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

General question again .

No man, why would you tell her? Get her in a place where you can escalate the situation and follow your game instincts to sleep with her. Actions speak louder than words. In such a situation you should wait for the right moment and strike while the iron is hot.

I agree. I think it is less attractive to point out the obvious because girls prefer subtlety. If you tell her that you know you like her it might kill the tension because some girls feel shame about being dirty sluts who like cock in their mouth. This is just my opinion.

Player's Log / Lounge - Eban - 04-15-2019

Quote: (04-15-2019 04:44 AM)Eban Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2019 02:30 PM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

General question again .

I agree. I think it is less attractive to point out the obvious because girls prefer subtlety. If you tell her that you know you like her it might kill the tension because some girls feel shame about being dirty sluts who like cock in their mouth. This is just my opinion.

*If you tell her that you know SHE likes you... (edit)

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 04-15-2019

Last month it has been 1 year since I broke up with my fiancee and today I started to rethink my approach with women.
Currently I have 3 plates:
- 18 years old part time worker from my job
- 27 years old friend of my friend girlfriend (she´s very tall and slim). This girl look like ideal LTR material. She doesn´t have a single photo of her on social media, is very family oriented. She is very submissive and always cooks and bakes for me. At first I thought I could LTR her, but my gut is telling me no. Which will be very problem, because just from the beginning she´s very hooked.
- 19 or 20 yeaes old student - she´s not fresh notch, but just revived plate from last summer
There are some more potential plates, but I just don´t want to meet them anymore. I struggle with that thing that after second bang I lose interest.

I thouht that after one year of hedonistic lifestyle (only with women) I could start LTR. But I am 26, good shape af, so I guess I will just bang some more girls.
But I need to push myself to streets. As the spring starts, I gotta start day approach again. Today I went to streets and didn´t approach any single girl. There weren´t too many good, but on the other hand, it´s just me making excuses. The fact I can wear just shorts and tight shirt plays in my cards, so I must get the most out of it. I don´t even know what I am afraid of, because last summer, I wasn´t rejeted very often and if so, it was always very politely.
On Friday I was out with my friend, I don´t drink now, but approached and danced anyway (it´s hard in club full of drunks people). I just need to approach more.

Tomorrow I will do 2 things: go check the streets and DELETE the fuckin Badoo. I don´t text anymore girls, who are sure bang anymore and really good ones are very hard to get to date, because there´s like thousands of thirsty guys.
I also feel that I was checking it more often, than healthy. So I will just delete it and improve myself in day game, as it will be my only source of girls.
And one more thing. I am losing interest in banging girls of the same age and older, so I will focus on 18s.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 04-16-2019

Quote: (04-15-2019 02:13 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

Last month it has been 1 year since I broke up with my fiancee and today I started to rethink my approach with women.
Currently I have 3 plates:
- 18 years old part time worker from my job
- 27 years old friend of my friend girlfriend (she´s very tall and slim). This girl look like ideal LTR material. She doesn´t have a single photo of her on social media, is very family oriented. She is very submissive and always cooks and bakes for me. At first I thought I could LTR her, but my gut is telling me no. Which will be very problem, because just from the beginning she´s very hooked.
- 19 or 20 yeaes old student - she´s not fresh notch, but just revived plate from last summer
There are some more potential plates, but I just don´t want to meet them anymore. I struggle with that thing that after second bang I lose interest.

I thouht that after one year of hedonistic lifestyle (only with women) I could start LTR. But I am 26, good shape af, so I guess I will just bang some more girls.
But I need to push myself to streets. As the spring starts, I gotta start day approach again. Today I went to streets and didn´t approach any single girl. There weren´t too many good, but on the other hand, it´s just me making excuses. The fact I can wear just shorts and tight shirt plays in my cards, so I must get the most out of it. I don´t even know what I am afraid of, because last summer, I wasn´t rejeted very often and if so, it was always very politely.
On Friday I was out with my friend, I don´t drink now, but approached and danced anyway (it´s hard in club full of drunks people). I just need to approach more.

Tomorrow I will do 2 things: go check the streets and DELETE the fuckin Badoo. I don´t text anymore girls, who are sure bang anymore and really good ones are very hard to get to date, because there´s like thousands of thirsty guys.
I also feel that I was checking it more often, than healthy. So I will just delete it and improve myself in day game, as it will be my only source of girls.
And one more thing. I am losing interest in banging girls of the same age and older, so I will focus on 18s.

I must shame myself, because today I finished early at the work, went to the city and ... nothing. I was waiting for the perfect moment to come to the girl and tell her she´s pretty. That´s ridiculous. I didn´t have a problem with this last summer and I feel bad after today. But I need some anger towards myself to change things and I hope that this wasted day will help me reframe my mind.
After this I sat to my car and went to some girl from Tinder to walk her dog. You can guess there wasn´t any spark.

Player's Log / Lounge - moonlight_sonata - 04-16-2019

Quote: (04-16-2019 02:08 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

I must shame myself, because today I finished early at the work, went to the city and ... nothing. I was waiting for the perfect moment to come to the girl and tell her she´s pretty. That´s ridiculous. I didn´t have a problem with this last summer and I feel bad after today. But I need some anger towards myself to change things and I hope that this wasted day will help me reframe my mind.
After this I sat to my car and went to some girl from Tinder to walk her dog. You can guess there wasn´t any spark.

If you're not ready for a direct approach go indirect. The direct approach requires much stronger mental preparation. Don't let that be an excuse to approach. Ask for a coffee shop around or whatever and see where things go.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 04-16-2019

Quote: (04-16-2019 02:15 PM)moonlight_sonata Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2019 02:08 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

If you're not ready for a direct approach go indirect. The direct approach requires much stronger mental preparation. Don't let that be an excuse to approach. Ask for a coffee shop around or whatever and see where things go.
I have been approaching before and direct approach suits me. I just became not used to it during winter and also became a little bit socially isolated. Next time I will do that, as I said I just need some anger towards myself to push myself into this situations, that might be not comfortable at the beginning.
Badoo deleted.

Player's Log / Lounge - Beirut - 04-16-2019

^^^ I havent been going out at all for a few monthes. I ran into a stunner waiting for the bathroom 2 nights ago and i felt like a 13 year old virgin again.

Player's Log / Lounge - moonlight_sonata - 04-16-2019

I was at a business coffee meeting around lunch and I was about to leave. There was an O.K. looking girl eating sandwich next to me. I hesitate for a second but opened her with "Is this sandwich any good?". Rambled a bit but she was killing time before an interview and I felt weird about asking for a number. I did give her my business card and said she can call me for a job if the interview doesn't pan out. Lame move on my side.

Player's Log / Lounge - Cavorite - 04-16-2019

I just had a weird date that ended badly. Quick background – I'm 40, have been on hundreds of dates, maybe slept with 100 girls in the 6-7 range, so I'm basically an average-ish player. This girl was 8-ish, so slightly higher than my normal SMV, but not by much.

This girl was reeling from a separation, so I thought it was easy pickings. We drank for three hours and were well-connected and in synch about going back to my place to fuck.

In the 10 minutes UBER ride, she suddenly started to act super drunk and incapacitated (intentionally) and scared the shit out of me in front of the UBER driver. So much so that I recorded myself making several statements about telling her I would pay for a cab if she didn't want to come back with me. When we got to my place, I realized she was just fucking with me and she was suddenly 100% sober and wanted sex.

Stupidly, I pressed on to get a hard-won lay, but she went from begging me for sex to saying she respected me too much for sex within the space of a minute. Some kind of basic shit test/LMR, but I lost patience and ejected her from my condo.

What the fuck happened?

edit: I wasn't over eager or pressing because she was slightly hotter than my usual girls, though that may have been communicated unconsciously. This girl deliberately pretended she was wasted and i was taking advantage of her, and thought it was a joke. I guess my question is — what is the motivation for this behavior? Is she just fucked up and I shouldn't take a lesson from this?

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-16-2019

Quote: (04-16-2019 10:43 PM)Cavorite Wrote:  

Stupidly, I pressed on to get a hard-won lay, but she went from begging me for sex to saying she respected me too much for sex within the space of a minute. Some kind of basic shit test/LMR, but I lost patience and ejected her from my condo.

What the fuck happened?

edit: I wasn't over eager or pressing because she was slightly hotter than my usual girls, though that may have been communicated unconsciously. This girl deliberately pretended she was wasted and i was taking advantage of her, and thought it was a joke. I guess my question is — what is the motivation for this behavior? Is she just fucked up and I shouldn't take a lesson from this?

Girls who play that kind of game ain't worth the time or the lay.

Sounds like she's bipolar or BPD as fuck, who knows her motives, charge it to the game - keep those recordings and email them to yourself also.

When girls pull games like that, you've only got one option - you don't play the game, you eject.

As soon as she pulled that shit, shoulda told the the Uber to stop, tell the driver to take her ass home, and get another uber ride home.

Player's Log / Lounge - Caractacus Potts - 04-18-2019

https://www.firerescue1.com/arrests/arti...7-11-trip/

Fire captain arrested after dared to make naked 7-11 trip[/b]

John Walsh, 60, walked into a convenience store to purchase a Diet Coke completely naked, on a dare from his girlfriendApr 12, 2019
By FireRescue1 Staff

MIDDLETOWN, R.I. — A fire captain was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after walking into a convenience store completely naked.

WHDH reported that John H. Walsh, 60, walked into a 7-11 without any clothes on after girlfriend, Tammy McDougal, 29, dared him to go inside and purchase a Diet Coke.

According to the store clerk, who wished to remain anonymous, Walsh approached the counter with a “smile on his face.”

“It’s not funny at all,” the cashier said in an interview. “In fact, it’s very scary when you have someone come in, completely naked in the middle of the day. He was extremely comfortable in the store, handed me the Coke, and smiled, never said anything.”

The cashier also believes McDougal should face consequences, as well.

“It’s absolutely the worst thing that ever occurred in my life. I really think this man should have to register as a sex offender. What he did is horrible,” she said. “What his girlfriend did was horrible, and she should be charged as well.”

Walsh was appointed to the Lynnfield Fire Department in 1979 by Chief Glenn Davis, who said the department is taking the situation “very seriously.” Walsh is on paid administrative leave pending an investigation. The only thing missing is that it didn't happen in Florida!

Player's Log / Lounge - moonlight_sonata - 04-18-2019

Quote: (04-18-2019 10:22 PM)Caractacus Potts Wrote:  

https://www.firerescue1.com/arrests/arti...7-11-trip/

Fire captain arrested after dared to make naked 7-11 trip[/b]

It takes a brave soul to do this. But it's a little too much. I'd rather see players in everyday situations rather than players that are almost in jail.

Player's Log / Lounge - Checkmat - 04-20-2019

^ His girl dared him to do something that could get him arrested, labeled a sex offender and lose his job.

It’s cool that he has a much younger gf but that dude made a retarded decision. Because his girl dared him to. Weak.

Player's Log / Lounge - SlutMaker - 04-20-2019

Quote: (04-16-2019 10:43 PM)Cavorite Wrote:  

I just had a weird date that ended badly. Quick background – I'm 40, have been on hundreds of dates, maybe slept with 100 girls in the 6-7 range, so I'm basically an average-ish player. This girl was 8-ish, so slightly higher than my normal SMV, but not by much.

This girl was reeling from a separation, so I thought it was easy pickings. We drank for three hours and were well-connected and in synch about going back to my place to fuck.

In the 10 minutes UBER ride, she suddenly started to act super drunk and incapacitated (intentionally) and scared the shit out of me in front of the UBER driver. So much so that I recorded myself making several statements about telling her I would pay for a cab if she didn't want to come back with me. When we got to my place, I realized she was just fucking with me and she was suddenly 100% sober and wanted sex.

What the fuck happened?

Good man. Don't play this game, my dude. It ain't worth the headache of a possible rape charge.

Player's Log / Lounge - Anchor Man - 04-21-2019

Players ,
We all know calibration is a key element in anyone’s game . Speaking of this , are Latinas in general more traditional when it comes to dating ?
I mean by traditional she wants the man does most of the pursuing , playing hard to get .,,.etc.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-27-2019

Quote: (04-21-2019 04:38 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Players ,
We all know calibration is a key element in anyone’s game . Speaking of this , are Latinas in general more traditional when it comes to dating ?
I mean by traditional she wants the man does most of the pursuing , playing hard to get .,,.etc.

Latin culture is definitely machismo culture so yes, the man has to do the leading.

Latinas take strong frame IMHO and also they're passioinate but crazy.

However you mileage may vary depending if latinas are in the states or in their home countries.

I'd say they're definitely more traditional than say your average white basic bitch.

You definitely need to pursue and lead, you gotta make the decisions.

Think about it, Latin males are aggressive and embrace their masculinity.

There's a reason girls call them latin lovers.

So Latin women are used to that kinda of chase and aggressiveness by their men.

Keep in mind you've gotta be able to gauge and read a girl and calibrate for her anyways.

Player's Log / Lounge - Remington - 04-27-2019

Got home a little while ago from a date with a bit titted blonde. Second date. Hit up a winery and listened to some live music. Wine was crap but we enjoyed the weather and music.

Went back to her place and watched a game show for a little while until she changed into a Victoria's Secret Bra and no bottoms. She grabbed me by my dick and walked me into her room. Had some great sex. Tits were fantastic. Gave great head. Winner in my book.

Only my 5th notch since I've been single but the quality has been strong.

Have another girl driving a couple hours tomorrow to come hang for a bit until we go see the Avengers movie I've been looking forward to see for a long time.

Her body is ridiculous. Looking forward to getting her clothes off.

Player's Log / Lounge - Rang off the Pipe - 04-28-2019

It's really astounding how going out with a girl at night can radically change the attention that other girls direct toward me. I was out last night hitting multiple hotspots around Philly with a girl who couldn't have been any more than a 6. At a few venues I had girls bumping into me, giving me quick glances, being more receptive in impromptu chats, or simply complimenting me on the "down low" so to speak. I was dressed up with a blazer and pocket square, which is typically far better than how most of the dudes here dress when they go out. However, I've went out alone in similar outfits and have gotten virtually no attention since going out alone here is seen as a negative. I think having the girl with me made other girls less afraid to hide any attraction they may have had for me, and my attire likely only made it easier for them. Interesting to say the least.

Player's Log / Lounge - Remington - 04-28-2019

The other girl I was talking to made the drive up to see me today. We went out to a brewery and got some drinks and apps before going to see a movie I really wanted to see.

During the movie, she was rubbing up on me the entire time.

We got back to my apartment, she put on a show, and we started some light kissing before I suggested we go to my room.

Got her clothes off, body was fantastic. Great tits, fantastic ass, fit stomach. God damn.

Sex was really good. She rode me like a porn star. She was doing this twerk thing on my dick that felt amazing.

2 notches in 24 hours wasn't a bad way to spend a weekend.

Player's Log / Lounge - Checkmat - 04-29-2019

Something was bothering me for a while and I didn’t know how to handle it. I now have the answer, after some philosophizing.

I was out with my ex at a restaurant and our waitress was very friendly. We all engaged in small talk in between ordering, and she remarked to me, “wow, your girlfriend is beautiful. You are very lucky!”

This bothered me because it seemed to imply that I got “lucky” by getting her. My girl was a 7, but was looking good that day all dolled up with a dress and heels. I’m a 7 in looks, too.

So in the moment I just smiled and the waitress took our orders. But I ruminated on it later and I know what to think next time that happens.

The fact is, how am *I* lucky that *she* is pretty?

If she wasn’t pretty, she never would have gotten me as a boyfriend.

If she wasn’t pretty, I wouldn’t be with her.

If she wasn’t pretty, she wouldn’t be on this date with a cool guy like me right now.

I *only date pretty girls*.

She got me interested in her in the first place because she is pretty.

So tell me, in what universe am I lucky because *she* is pretty?

Player's Log / Lounge - moonlight_sonata - 04-29-2019

Quote: (04-29-2019 11:59 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

So tell me, in what universe am I lucky because *she* is pretty?

That's just a cliche and people use it all the time. I used to get this for my ex - from guys, girls everyone. So stupid. I used to joke with them that she's the lucky one - because people cannot seriously consider that she's the lucky one. But I am also sure that all her girlfriends liked me a lot and told her that she's lucky to have me.

Player's Log / Lounge - bgbusiness - 04-29-2019

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48086244
Rape victims among those to be asked to hand phones to police

Not entirely a bad idea at all. I would prefer the court system rolling this out also in US rather just believing in the victim without any evidence.