Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 02:32 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Yeah PDog i started talking to my ex again recently to swing a few free weekends in whistler and she couldn't believe how much I changed since we broke up. I think in the cases we're talking about our change is offensive to them because they feel they've missed out on the alpha cock they could've had. Kind of like when you see a girl you banged back in the day who got super hot/fit in the years since you saw her. You want to bang again but it still wouldn't be the same or something/

Maybe... I think our ex's are pretty different situations though. My ex is legit crazy (psychologist and all) it runs in her family. I think she wants a beta chode to take care of her so to speak because of her problems, but because he's a beta chode she doesn't feel attracted to them?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-01-2012

Whack, my ex had depression/anxiety issues and was on meds for them. /highfive for crazy chicks.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 03:07 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Whack, my ex had depression/anxiety issues and was on meds for them. /highfive for crazy chicks.

Mine isn't on meds yet (her mum was/is for a milder form of bipolar). Mine cuts and is depressed. Her little sister was/is the same. I feel sorry for her Dad. His crazy (now ex) wife divorced him too. They stopped fucking and started sleeping in separate beds when she started losing it.

Can you imagine living with not one, not two but THREE crazy women?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Spike - 02-01-2012

i had my first salsa lesson in my hometown yesterday. i was afraid it would be a couples or sausage fest but there were actually 4 girls than guys. all 4 were bangable but nothing special. One girl selected me to be her dance partner and she has a pretty face but an average body.

We're going to learn three dancing styles : merenque, bachata and salsa.
Anyway enjoyed my first lesson.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Kickb - 02-01-2012

An interaction between a guy in class and a girl.

From out of nowhere a guy opens a girl

"Whats your major!?"
Girl "Um pyschology.."

And that was it. He ran out of juice.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - mofo - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:03 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

An interaction between a guy in class and a girl.

From out of nowhere a guy opens a girl

"Whats your major!?"
Girl "Um pyschology.."

And that was it. He ran out of juice.

This is fucking funny.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Caligula - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:54 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Just watched Drive, thought it was pretty damn good, probably one of the best I've seen in a while.

It's great, but didn't you think it was weird that Ryan Gosling's character wanted to do all that stuff for a girl he hadn't even fucked yet? Found it hard to believe that someone that hardcore would act like that. But he definitely pulls off the brooding, silent alpha swagger.

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:57 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Fat Entitled Whore - 1 WesternCancer - 0

Hahaha. Damn. Let this be a warning to everyone. Nice work on beta-ing it up to calm her down.

lol

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-01-2012

yoga classes are definitely a hidden gem. My class was crowded last week. The lizard next me was cute. There are plenty more as well to choose from.

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

yoga classes are definitely a hidden gem. My class was crowded last week. The lizard next me was cute. There are plenty more as well to choose from.

Great yoga thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3957.html

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WanderingSoul - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:09 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

i had my first salsa lesson in my hometown yesterday. i was afraid it would be a couples or sausage fest but there were actually 4 girls than guys. all 4 were bangable but nothing special. One girl selected me to be her dance partner and she has a pretty face but an average body.

We're going to learn three dancing styles : merenque, bachata and salsa.
Anyway enjoyed my first lesson.

I want to do this as well. After reading Sly's posts on the DR, seems it would be awesome to know how to dance. I was afraid it would be all super old couples, but your experience is encouraging. And, you should for sure bang your dance partner.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - MiXX - 02-01-2012

3 words that women hate:

"I'm currently unemployed", "Just calm down", "I'll call you!" and "Your sisters hot!"

Mixx

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Duke Castile - 02-01-2012

Mixx

Are you still hitting up yoga classes? You should be great at it by now

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Mr.GM - 02-01-2012

I tried the Yoga thing in 2 different schools. Signed for the 3-day free pass

The gay vibe was through the roof.

in the first school the (male)teacher tried to run a variation of Juan Antonio's routine (Vicky Cristina Barcelona) on me. He invited me to go to his country house with the pretext of having a yoga work shop for young people , where we would see some ancient sculptures and books

He said everything looking constantly to my body and sending all the possible gay signals.

In the second school the instructor was also gay and the vibe of the place was very unconfortable.
guys giving me IOIs all the time.

I could not enroll in the regular course..Maybe I should look more for other schools..

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-01-2012

Nice sig Mr. GM...ain't that the truth!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:14 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

in the first school the (male)teacher tried to run a variation of Juan Antonio's routine (Vicky Cristina Barcelona) on me. He invited me to go to his country house with the pretext of having a yoga work shop for young people , where we would see some ancient sculptures and books

He said everything looking constantly to my body and sending all the possible gay signals.

In the second school the instructor was also gay and the vibe of the place was very unconfortable.

I could not enroll in the regular course..Maybe I should look more for other schools..

My instructor is gay too. But I'm not there for him. In my previous classes, it was taught by lizards. I fcuked one of them. In the other one that was also taught by a lizard, she used to put her hands on me (pressing my shoulders down during that cooling off period where everyone lies with their eyes shut) but I was new to the country but I didn't know if it was just Canadian friendliness or if she was looking for the slam.

In retrospective, I now know that she was looking for a poke.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dk902 - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:08 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

haha, I would just be like yo whats up /whips out dick. Bad part is I've never cum from a BJ before so even if I did get a BJ it wouldn't be worth it to me.

Oh no..You just need to find a bitch who knows what she's doing, seek one out who's middle name is Dyson - no lack of suction.

Nothing better than feeling like a volanco is about to erupt in her mouth and giving her a warm surprise![Image: lol.gif]

With regards to Yoga what's the consensus on it when you live heavy weights regularly? I know foam rolling is good. Is the hot girl taking yoga class overrated?

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:14 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Sounds like you just got unlucky with the studio or maybe there's a different culture around yoga in Brazil.

I used to do yoga in SF, could never tell if the dudes at the yoga classes were just beta or gay. None of them ever tried talking to me. In any case it wasn't a problem since the ratio was often 80 / 20 in favour of girls. Same principle as gay clubs: less competition + more comfortable girls = easier bangs.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - el mechanico - 02-01-2012

I think Canada is getting way hyped up here lately. The place is fucking cold.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Mr.GM - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:15 PM)houston Wrote:  

Nice sig Mr. GM...ain't that the truth!

yeah ... Props to Hencredible Casanova !

Quote: (02-01-2012 05:37 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Sounds like you just got unlucky with the studio or maybe there's a different culture around yoga in Brazil.

I used to do yoga in SF, could never tell if the dudes at the yoga classes were just beta or gay. None of them ever tried talking to me. In any case it wasn't a problem since the ratio was often 80 / 20 in favour of girls. Same principle as gay clubs: less competition + more comfortable girls = easier bangs.

I think I was unlucky . Yoga and Pilates are huge in São Paulo. There are many DeRose Yoga Center franchises here in SP, Have you heard of them in the states ?

I have no problems with gay men in general , but the feeling of standing half-naked with your eyes closed in a silent room with a "Touchy" fag teacher just scared the shit out of me [Image: gay.gif]

also...I always get approached by gay men (why not hot women!?[Image: dodgy.gif])
I guess its my "baby face" ... [Image: gay.gif] LOL

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-01-2012

I've been practicing (Hatha) Yoga for over 5 years. I always had female instructors. Very few guys. Problem is, I only get old ladies where I practice.

Completely life changing in every way.

---

Gay guys don't approach me, they just stare at me from a distance. I guess I give off a bad ass vibe. They don't have the balls to come any closer. [Image: pimp.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Aliblahba - 02-01-2012

Guys that do yoga also squat over a mirror and talk to their MANGINA!!!!

Quote: (02-01-2012 07:45 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I've been practicing (Hatha) Yoga for over 5 years. I always had female instructors. Very few guys. Problem is, I only get old ladies where I practice.

Completely life changing in every way.

---

Gay guys don't approach me, they just stare at me from a distance. I guess I give off a bad ass vibe. They don't have the balls to come any closer. [Image: pimp.gif]

How is yoga life changing?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - chickflick - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 07:45 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

If I were gay I could definitely pull some tail.