Roosh V Forum
I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I Love Montreal: Data Sheet (/thread-9218.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chevalier_bleu - 03-10-2013

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:35 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2013 08:55 PM)J-Mackin Wrote:  

Im heading out solo to the clubs in Montreal tonight, where do you think is best to pull a chick.

How did this go?

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:25 PM)chevalier_bleu Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Montréal, and so far I like it very much. However, I don't know where I can get started. I'm 31, but right now I'm either attracted to 24ish girls, or a bit older, around 39. Any ideas where I could start looking for? Please keep in mind that I'm just beginning in the game. I'm good at conversations, so maybe I can try day game? Any recommendation will be very welcome.

Read this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18639.html

I break down almost every bar, nightclub, restaurant and Gentleman's Club down.

Report back.

Thanks for the quick answer. I will read it and keep you posted. Something that really has me worried is logistics, currently I am sharing an apartment, it is the first floor of a triplex, and the worst is that the landlady lives in the second floor. So, I don't think I can bring a girl home. What can I do?

Once again, thank you very much.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 03-10-2013

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:39 PM)chevalier_bleu Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:35 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2013 08:55 PM)J-Mackin Wrote:  

Im heading out solo to the clubs in Montreal tonight, where do you think is best to pull a chick.

How did this go?

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:25 PM)chevalier_bleu Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Montréal, and so far I like it very much. However, I don't know where I can get started. I'm 31, but right now I'm either attracted to 24ish girls, or a bit older, around 39. Any ideas where I could start looking for? Please keep in mind that I'm just beginning in the game. I'm good at conversations, so maybe I can try day game? Any recommendation will be very welcome.

Read this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18639.html

I break down almost every bar, nightclub, restaurant and Gentleman's Club down.

Report back.

Thanks for the quick answer. I will read it and keep you posted. Something that really has me worried is logistics, currently I am sharing an apartment, it is the first floor of a triplex, and the worst is that the landlady lives in the second floor. So, I don't think I can bring a girl home. What can I do?

Once again, thank you very much.

Why don't you talk to her and ask?

Can you move?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chevalier_bleu - 03-10-2013

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:44 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Why don't you talk to her and ask?

Can you move?

I asked and she said that it was ok if I was "discreet", it sounded to me like a "whatever". I will not be able to move anytime soon. I guess I can give advance notice to my roommate when I go out that I may come back later with a girl? I am not sure either at what time people leave for clubs or such.

Is there any action now in winter or should I wait for summer/spring? I am working out so I lose some weight.

Thanks again for the advice!

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Hencredible Casanova - 03-11-2013

I'm going to spend a good deal of time in Montreal this year. I'm sure a lot of forum guys will be doing that as well. I think a meetup of some sorts can be arranged.

I'm also going to spend a weekend in Quebec City some time this summer. Any intel on this place?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - pbw - 06-04-2013

I am going to be in Montreal June 10 - 16. Any wing men want to meet up. I am a bit older --40s.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chevalier_bleu - 06-04-2013

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:11 PM)pbw Wrote:  

I am going to be in Montreal June 10 - 16. Any wing men want to meet up. I am a bit older --40s.

I'm up. I live in Montréal, but I was out of town for some time, and still haven't managed to fully explore it.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 06-05-2013

Quote: (06-04-2013 11:01 PM)chevalier_bleu Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:11 PM)pbw Wrote:  

I'm up. I live in Montréal, but I was out of town for some time, and still haven't managed to fully explore it.

Can you update us on some hot spots?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - donnie514 - 06-05-2013

Note: Apologies for the bad writing, in a rush but then saw the G asking for updates. I have no order and just writing what comes to mind. Ask any questions and I will try and answer.

This summer is going to be crazy in Montreal. With New City Gas, Terrasses Bonesecours, and Moombas being the biggest players this summer.
Terrasses Bonsecours (Old Port)
If you come to Montreal during the summer and do not hit up this spot, you are surely missing out big time. Partying with the hottest girls of the city are partying over here and seen here along with a pretty nice scenario since this place is on a Pier that overlooks the water and then on the other side you get a nice view of Old Montreal. This place has 3 levels (4 if you include ground floor) that is open on all sides so if it is rainy or windy you might want to think twice.
Go early as this place gets to full capacity pretty fast. Since it is on a pier you will have to walk 5+ minutes to get to it. The walk to it is full of people waiting for friends or smoking so you can definitely run game here. Once inside I like grabbing a spot on the 2nd level bar and then grabbing a spot on the railing that right behind you is the stairs to go up or down a floor. The music is lower and you have more space to move around and always have a new stream of people walking in and out.
When it is sunny out, the Bar downstairs during the day is pretty packed with girls drinking Sangria and slurping spiked slushes. If you can’t make it at night time at least come here during the day.

Entrance: Dress slick as the door is always long and the bouncers are known to pick people from the crowd. Going early at around 10 30 is definitely recommended since to get to this place takes some time to walk to.
When to Go: Wednesday for best night, Sunday’s are pretty dope its called Cream Sundays and the main Dj's of the night is one of the most popular in the city.

En Cachette: 1765 St-Denis
Ah yes the reason why Montreal is so unique. This is not the place to pick up dimes but to bring them and make them experience someplace they never been too even in there own city. This is a small bar that turns up the music later in the night which is mostly underground Rap. Not the place to pick up girls but if your with a girl who blazes she will definitely enjoy this place. Down the the street of this is a Whiskey bar called Ille Noir thats good as well to get to know a chick to bring. It is quiet and the staff leaves you alone. Going here then going to En Cachette is a good combo or if your solo and need a bar with drunk young french girls go across the street to St-Sulpice. Personally I don't go to this spot as its not my style but if your on a budget then hit this place up on a hot sunny night the terrasse in the back is pretty cool and drinks are super cheap.

Beach Club: Pointe-Calumet (Warning: Extreme Douche Bag levels)
If your willingly to travel about thirty minutes too a man made beach that has sexy french girls dancing in bikinis at the bar then go to Beach Club that's about thirty minutes from Montreal. On a sunny Sunday this place is jammed packed and I would say if you want to meet girls that party it is better to come here than going to Tam Tams in Mont Royal.

Walk down Notre Dame street into Griffin Town (New City Gas area) they have lots of great cafes,bars,restaurants and it it very English in this part of town. In the daytime you can walk to Ets University or go to Atwater Market/lachine canal. Game girls then you have some of the best cafes and bars in the city 5 minute walk away.
Cool places:
Baldwins: Grab a Drink, good mix of English crowd
Brooke Bar: replaced Koko lounge with new owners and this place is going to be the new place to be in Montreal. A few of the same staff from Koko is still there but for the most part the place is new.
Grinder(Notre Dame, Griffin town): have drinks at the bar. This place is a restaurant that is packed and people usually sit at the bar while waiting for a table. If you grab a spot at the bar you will have lots of chances for conversation. Lots of ladies coming in here on dates and what not.
New City Gas: Regardless of the DJ playing this is always a good place to go too. Buy your ticket as early as possible as the price rises as it gets later on into the night.

I stay away from Crescent street at all costs. But this weekend of June 7th is the exception because of Formula 1. Make sure to go to the official opening of Jet Night club on Crescent.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - More and more - 06-09-2013

How do brothers do in Montreal? Do you see brothers with good looking women? Can any brother who has spent a significant amount of time there comment?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - donnie514 - 06-09-2013

Quote: (06-09-2013 02:52 PM)More and more Wrote:  

How do brothers do in Montreal? Do you see brothers with good looking women? Can any brother who has spent a significant amount of time there comment?

We do pretty well, and yes you can see brothers with good looking women. anything specific?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - More and more - 06-09-2013

Quote: (06-09-2013 03:01 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

We do pretty well, and yes you can see brothers with good looking women. anything specific?

I don't mean with only a certain type. Like the type you'd see in a hip hop club. I'm not into that.

Thinking of moving to Montreal for a month or two, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Hencredible Casanova - 06-09-2013

Quote: (06-09-2013 03:12 PM)More and more Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2013 03:01 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

I don't mean with only a certain type. Like the type you'd see in a hip hop club. I'm not into that.

Thinking of moving to Montreal for a month or two, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Man it is mos def worth it. Race on its own won't count against you. We're talking about Canada, perhaps the most multicultural country in the world.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - donnie514 - 06-09-2013

Exactly. As long as your slick in whatever style your in, you will find ace women in the group of people you like.

Example of each:

Young French-->Radiolounge (fuck the downtown one take a $30 taxi too the one on the southshore located in Dix 30. On Fridays & Saturdays there is a big yellow bus that pulls up in front of the place to unload a boatload of chicks that come from the outskirts of Montreal. Logistics rent a hotel at the ALT which is connected to the same building. You can literally walk girls from the club to your room in 5 mins flat.

French College/University chicks --> Ecurie Bar

Greek/Italian -->Moombas

Bro Italian -->Universe

Black -->Ivy, Muzique

English University chicks --> Winnie's (Tuesday) or Reggies (thursday) are the best nights to go.

Asian-->Arena

Latino-->Copacabana, Salsatheque (Look for events because most nights these places are total busts but then they can be banging the next day.

Arabs-->Not enough experience to comment

Underground-- Velvet

Goths--> Cafe Chaos

Bottom of the bin--> Most of Crescent Street, Le Ceu Leu Leu(this place is so bad that its actually very fun.

All kinds.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chevalier_bleu - 06-10-2013

OK, so the F1 weekend was pretty good, hot chicks everywhere, but I am on a shoestring budget, so I was roaming mostly in Crescent. I don't have much experience in game, I have seen hot girls with all kinds of guys, so I definitely agree that at least in Montréal, a lot depends on your personality. I am more fluent in English than in French and I like English speaking girls anyway, so I'll try tomorrow at Winnie's. I have been told that the Diable Vert in St Denis is good?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - donnie514 - 06-13-2013

Just updating this thread with more spots to hit up. INCLUDES DAY GAME LOCATIONS.

La Fontana: Quartier Dix30, Brossard
Ah yes my favorite spot in the whole city. Yes you have to cross the bridge out of Montreal to get to it, but once your there you won’t regret the travel distance. No tourists, decent prices, amazing women what more can you ask for? This restaurant/lounge is THE BEST SPOT FOR A DATE and a slick spot to pick up chicks if your at the bar. The terrace that overlooks the quartier is remarkable and the staff if you take care of them will take care of you 10x over trust me. I like beginning my night here as the prices on the alcohol are good and the bartenders tend to be very generous with the alcohol. There are two nightclubs nearby and a few more a short drive away so this is the place where everyone comes to have a few drinks before going to the club or for the girls who don’t want to go out to a club and they just come here to have a few low-key drinks.

Warning: This place is only happening on sunny days and days with nice weather since it is a terrace. They usually close at around 1 AM.

Note: On Fridays and Saturdays the only ATM in the vicinity is in this restaurant. Quebec girls are notorious for not carrying cash on them so at around 11 to 12 at night girls dressed/ready to go out come in here quickly to use the ATM. If you are posted on the right of the bar beside the DJ you can easily chat up the girls that walk in.

Santos: 191 Rue Saint Paul Ouest (Old Port)
This place is overpriced and mostly sucks on any other night other than Tuesday when it is Ladies Night and even then come early since too many lame guys come in the later hours. A lot of girls who work at other bars and clubs come here on Tuesday Night to hang out. The place is packed with wannabes however the drinks are strong which makes up for their high price. Dressing sharp is a recommended here since you are going to get a lot of corporate stiffs with zero game but have a black credit card, so you will want to stand out. The DJ's here on Tuesday night are incredible and if you friend them they will open many doors in the city for you. They are 100% English and DJ j- Fro is in my personal opinion one of the best DJ's in the city. Buy this dude a beer and a shot and you will see him pay you back with other things.

Day Game

Tam Tams: Parc Mont Royal
When you ask a Montrealer what they do on Sundays the cool ones will definitely say they go to Tam Tams. The place to be during the daytime on Sundays during the summer. This place is packed with stoners, people chilling, getting blitz and girls taking the sun. It is on the mountain side where there is a huge open area that people just play loud music and hang out to chill on a Sunday. Cops turn a blind eye to the joint smoking since every third person is either already stoned or lighting up another spliff. This is the place where if you have a dog it comes in handy. Very diverse crowd you will get all types of people here including guys and girls that dress up in medieval armor and cardboard swords and fight.

Sabor Latin: Coin du Rue Belanger & St-Denis

With my addiction to Latin Women I tend to scour the city for all things Latino. This place is a grocery store catered to all things Latino and also doubles as a quick place to eat in the small restaurant side of the store. Often the girls come with their family or friends and the ones who don’t want to shop for groceries can be waiting outside the place on the street or will be sitting in the restaurant area that is perfect to start a conversation. There is a huge Latino church about 5 minutes away so on Sundays after mass lots of people go to this place to pick up food/eat after they attend church. If you don't see chicks right away wait around for a couple of minutes they will come
Note: Spanish speaking abilities is a must if you want to be successful in this venue. Everyone is Spanish and if they see you trying to speak their language they will surely give you bonus points.

Lachine Canal & Atwater Market: (near little burgundy area aka where Joe Beef is near)

This place on a nice day is jammed with chicks jogging, biking, walking, getting lunch on their lunch break. Find the little bridge that takes you across the canal and post up on either side. Note: If you want to find a little something something, the gentleman with the baseball caps and sunglasses sitting on the bench by themselves can help you out.

The Atwater market is right beside this place and the girls who operate the stalls of flower, cheese, and vegetables stand are usually cute and speak English. If you want to practice your game come here since if you can't find something to talk about you are a truly a lost cause.

Go eat at Sans Gluten on Rue Notre Dame. As the sign says "tasty, eat, healthy fresh organic (whatever that means). Lots of chicks in big sunglasses and spandex over here. Chat them up to get a drink a Burgundy Lion then take a walk with them to Atwater Market to get an icecream. Then walk over to Lachine Canal and proceed to Make Out on the bench. Bing 3 spots all lined up within walking distance.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Hencredible Casanova - 06-13-2013

Quote: (06-13-2013 04:22 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

Santos: 191 Rue Saint Paul Ouest (Old Port)
This place is overpriced and mostly sucks on any other night other than Tuesday when it is Ladies Night and even then come early since too many lame guys come in the later hours. A lot of girls who work at other bars and clubs come here on Tuesday Night to hang out. The place is packed with wannabes however the drinks are strong which makes up for their high price. Dressing sharp is a recommended here since you are going to get a lot of corporate stiffs with zero game but have a black credit card, so you will want to stand out. The DJ's here on Tuesday night are incredible and if you friend them they will open many doors in the city for you. They are 100% English and DJ j- Fro is in my personal opinion one of the best DJ's in the city. Buy this dude a beer and a shot and you will see him pay you back with other things.

I think that's why I liked Santos so much. Came here on a random weekday in the early evening and it was a win. Since then it hasn't been the same. Very true about the later hours. It becomes a sausage fest. It's a good place to bring a chick for a drink or if you're with a crew and want to open a team set.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - scotian - 06-13-2013

Donnie514, thanks for this Mtl info. You say that you like the Latinas, from your observations, are they from a lot of different countries or any one in particular? I'm hoping you say there's tons of Colombianas in Montreal.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - donnie514 - 06-13-2013

Quote: (06-13-2013 05:34 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Donnie514, thanks for this Mtl info. You say that you like the Latinas, from your observations, are they from a lot of different countries or any one in particular? I'm hoping you say there's tons of Colombianas in Montreal.

Tons no, abundant yes. If you know where to look you can find them though the problem is they are scattered all around the city. For Colombians and Dominicans head to Moombas on Wednesday for "Latin Night".

I would they are a lot of Dominicans here though in the city. Sadly if you want the full Colombiana experience it is still best to head down over to Colombia.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 06-14-2013

Hit up new places yesterday, brought a girl for a walk on the Belvedere at Mount Royal (peel street side), then went for sushis at Mikasa and drinks at Deville Diner Bar. Managed the laid.
http://www.devilledinerbar.com/

Try it up.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - pbw - 06-21-2013

I've been in Montreal for near a week now and did a lot of exploring so far. Montreal is better than Toronto for sure -- but Montreal is not a pussy paradise. Montreal women also have their issues and they know game well. They are also insecure and meeting women randomly is not at all easy. Even at clubs, they will talk to you, but a lot of BS happens in between. Montreal women have their guards up -- at all times -- and breaking through them by game is really for the advanced. Even the advanced will find it challenging. WIth basic and intermediate pua skills, one has little chance in Montreal. -- So in conclusion Montreal women are just as messsed up as other Canadian women -- but in a different way.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Hencredible Casanova - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-21-2013 10:37 PM)pbw Wrote:  

I've been in Montreal for near a week now and did a lot of exploring so far. Montreal is better than Toronto for sure -- but Montreal is not a pussy paradise. Montreal women also have their issues and they know game well. They are also insecure and meeting women randomly is not at all easy. Even at clubs, they will talk to you, but a lot of BS happens in between. Montreal women have their guards up -- at all times -- and breaking through them by game is really for the advanced. Even the advanced will find it challenging. WIth basic and intermediate pua skills, one has little chance in Montreal. -- So in conclusion Montreal women are just as messsed up as other Canadian women -- but in a different way.
How long will you be in Montreal for? Interesting perspective. I think it's been widely agreed upon that MTL isn't easy, but there is a high concentration of attractive girls (8+). I really think pound for pound it's up there with the world's greatest cities for talent. The girls there stand out from English-speaking Canada - feminine, well-dressed, and just plain sexy.

Getting the ONS is not easy, even with airtight logistics. Restaurant game is huge. It helps immensely if you can stay long enough to get a date or two after the number close.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - pbw - 06-22-2013

Laws of nature in play again. The more attractive, the more demanding. Montreal women know this as they have been told countless times they are attractive. So they squeeze it for evey ounce. They think foreingers are loaded -- they up the price. Money works good in montreal. If you have a good budget and money to spend then you may ok here. With a tight budget and basics pua skills, you may as well forget Montreal women.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - scotian - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:54 PM)pbw Wrote:  

Laws of nature in play again. The more attractive, the more demanding. Montreal women know this as they have been told countless times they are attractive. So they squeeze it for evey ounce. They think foreingers are loaded -- they up the price. Money works good in montreal. If you have a good budget and money to spend then you may ok here. With a tight budget and basics pua skills, you may as well forget Montreal women.

Speaking French helps. One thing that Anglo Canadians have to remember is that the majority of Montrealers don't give a shit about the rest of Canada and think that most of us are a bunch of poorly dressed, lame square heads. Montrealers are the best dressed people in Canada and are probably on par with some of the bigger USA cities like NYC and LA, a lot of out-of-town people show up there to party and spend huge amounts of money at the bigger night clubs, so competition is high and you better be looking good and have a healthy budget if you want to pull the hotter women in the good clubs.

The only reason that I do half decent when I go to Quebec is that I speak French, so I'm able to talk to everyone in their own language and quite often they'll ask where I'm from and when I tell them they are impressed that I speak French so well, a very good opener. If you're a regular guy who doesn't have tons of money, dress really well, isn't tall and handsome (like me) and you don't speak French, you're going to have a harder time there.

Fortunately there are a lot of scenes in Montreal that don't require you to be dressed to the nines and popping bottles to meet girls, although the quality isn't so high. I don't even bother with the higher end scene in Montreal, there's plenty of other scenes in the city where I can go drink, have a good time and meet girls. Its been awhile since I've been there and forget most of the places I went but I used to hit up Saint Sulpice and Foufounes Electriques quite often.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 06-22-2013

You don't need to be rich to go to Foufs/ St-Sulpice, the girls there are between 18 and 23 are hanging with friends or looking for fun and confident guys but are not gold diggers, it's the lowest scene.

The Plateau is a middle scene but girls are quite open, most of them are newly grads and workers.

Never went to Tokyo Bar...

I've never heard of a really high end scene in Montreal and if you call 737, Ballroom or 1234 that, guess what, those club are some of the shittiest in the city.. nothing compares with NY or Miami for high end scene, at least for the east coast..

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 06-23-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:54 PM)pbw Wrote:  

With a tight budget and basics pua skills, you may as well forget Montreal women.

I would say you are dead in the water with the high end scene there.

I don't really know the low end scene in Montreal.