Roosh V Forum
Dominican Republic - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dominican Republic (/thread-835.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dominican Republic - UrbanNerd - 01-17-2011

The P4P thing really depends where you go and your intentions and your time constraints.

Have I done the P4P in Sosua?...Yeppers
Have I done the P4P in Rio?...Yeppers

That is offset by places like Santiago and Canada (Ontario) where the conquer was free. Also, hollering at some pro/semi-pro at some club in Sosua or Rio is MUCH different than hollering at some student on university grounds or a female at a golf course.

PS: I play golf almost everywhere I go that is warm

Dominican Republic - Moma - 01-18-2011

Quote: (01-15-2011 01:12 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:35 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I am wondering how many times you done this and to which islands you have brought sand to the beach? If you are paying for the whole trip and all she's bringing to the trip is her pussy then you are tricking and just made it harder for the next playa who dates her down the line.

I got a buddy that brings Dominicanas from NYC with him when he vacations in Sosua. Basically, he said the talent he could bring was much better than the putas in Sosua.

Impossible. I saw amazing looking women in my eyes. I lied and sidetracked intensely to ensure that I did not bring sand to the beach.
I saw many guys there with their girlfriends and what not and never for one single moment, did I feel a slight pang of loneliness.

As repeated in a previous post, I could get almost any hottie within my reach. Okay, it would cost 30-40 bucks. But believe me, here I've shelled out that much to run home with blue balls.

To repeat, the game in DR is negotiating the price.
Women in North America are also pros. The only difference is that they tend to exercise the option on the implicit agreement (to fcuk) once they've been 'treated' to a date.

As a relatively non speaking Spanish male (who was told looks Dominican but was often assumed to be American), I could pretty much say it was impossible for me to game a chick without paying.

And they were so damn poor there, I actually felt guilty not breaking off a few notes for such good service.

One chick after lining her up, actually bought me henessey and dinner. Bear in mind that, yes it was my own money but she spent my own money on me better than I could have spent my own money on me (if that makes sense).

Conclusion:
You cannot bring your same approach from America and apply it to every country.

I know countries and certain scenarios where I am POSITIVE that all the PUA's on this forum would strike out if they did not spend a dime.
Think of the money as a sort of leverage to get the puzzy.

If with all and said, getting sex from a woman you thought was absolutely gorgeous and knew was BROKE cost 10 cents, would you still NOT pay?

Get off your horses, LOL!

Dominican Republic - BR88 - 01-18-2011

I don't know about the other guys on this forum and this might sound cliche but I don't travel because of pussy. However, I am not knocking the ones who do and more power to them. Any ass that I get while abroad is a bonus. In fact, the country that have I enjoyed the most was the one that I got laid a grand total of 0 times(Bolivia).

As far as the pros/cons of P4P this has been discussed here Ad nauseam and I have nothing else to add.

I didn't mean to discuss the pros/cons of paying for sex. But reading your particular situation prompted me to register here and post a reply. You spent the whole day in the DR looking at beautiful women, but at the end of the night, when the "group of hot hos" demanded a little money for their time, you balked. Given the reality of the situation in the DR, I would have spent the relatively insignificant amount of money required to get one of them up to my room.

But that's just me. I have no qualms about paying for it directly, and I consider my time much more valuable than my money.

Quote:Quote:

I am wondering how many times you done this and to which islands you have brought sand to the beach? If you are paying for the whole trip and all she's bringing to the trip is her pussy then you are tricking and just made it harder for the next playa who dates her down the line.

I've done it 5 times, and I don't consider it "bringing sand to the beach". Apart from going on vacation with long-term girlfriends, I've done this on 5 separate occasions, but they were always with girls who were golddigger types anyway.

There are a couple of topless bars here in LA that I hang out at with my drinking buddy. Imagine a combination strip club/bar where alcohol is served, lapdances are provided, but the girls only take off their tops and must wear at least a bikini bottom.

I go to these places a few times a month with my drinking buddy, and we have a strict no lapdance rule. We're there to hang out, drink, enjoy the vibe, but without becoming punters. The girls know this and pretty much leave us alone when it comes to their lapdance hustle. But I have become friends with some of them and dated some of them. On 3 separate occasions I flat out invited a girl to spend the weekend with me i in Vegas. I made it clear that we would be sleeping together, and they agreed, as long as I paid for everything. 2 of these weekend trips worked out great, and I invited each girl on a separate week-long trip with me. One to Oahu, and the other to Cancun. Again, I paid for everything, but in exchange I had a sexy young stripper as my constant companion.

The 3rd Vegas trip didn't work out so well. We started having sex on the first night, and she suddenly changed her mind and ran to the bathroom. I ended up buying her a cheap flight back to LA the next morning.

But keep in mind, I'm just a hedonist/pervert with my eyes on the pussy prize. The game doesn't so much matter to me, except that it gets me where I need to go.

I have a high-paying career in corporate America, and my vacation time is often precious and brief. I cannot take 6 months to go to South America like some guys on this board, and when I travel I prefer to spend my time doing tourist activities and generally "seeing the world". I can't be bothered spending that valuable time chasing girls. That's a luxury I save for when I'm at home.

Dominican Republic - InternationalSwagger - 01-20-2011

Recommended reading for a first visit to the Dominican Republic I think GManifesto would especially enjoy this book as you should as well It's a great read that will get you familiar with the social dynamic of Life in the DR...

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
http://www.amazon.com/Brief-Wondrous-Lif...1594489580

Dominican Republic - playa_with_a_passport - 01-21-2011

I didn't mean to discuss the pros/cons of paying for sex. But reading your particular situation prompted me to register here and post a reply. You spent the whole day in the DR looking at beautiful women, but at the end of the night, when the "group of hot hos" demanded a little money for their time, you balked. Given the reality of the situation in the DR, I would have spent the relatively insignificant amount of money required to get one of them up to my room.

But that's just me. I have no qualms about paying for it directly, and I consider my time much more valuable than my money.

I don't even know how much those "señoritas of the night" were charging since I didn't bother asking. Nonetheless, it was a relatively expensive hotel and a lot Airline crew members stay there(short term visitors overpay all the time) I would have to assume they were asking at least $100. That's not exactly an "insignificant amount of money" to me and I make 6 figures. They could have been $5 and I still wouldn't be interested. I just dislike so much directly paying for the puss, I rather jerk off and go to sleep early than pay. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. But I digress, you do whatever works for you, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

On 3 separate occasions I flat out invited a girl to spend the weekend with me i in Vegas. I made it clear that we would be sleeping together, and they agreed, as long as I paid for everything. 2 of these weekend trips worked out great, and I invited each girl on a separate week-long trip with me. One to Oahu, and the other to Cancun. Again, I paid for everything, but in exchange I had a sexy young stripper as my constant companion.

This actually deserves its own thread. I am intrigued, I have a few questions about the logistics. Do you get to hit it before the trip? How about post trip? Also, any rawdog action? I used to have a weird fetish with regards to strippers back in college, I used to blow my Pell Grant in the champagne room(Christ Rock is right, There is no sex in the champagne room). http://www.stripperweb.com/

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 01-21-2011

Ok guys I'm in Santo Domingo next weekend.... anyone know are good nightspots to pickup?

Dominican Republic - lottery - 01-21-2011

naughtynomad go to venezuela street...many clubs there..Macumba is more a hood scenario..thats where i used to hit when i was there..if you want more sophisticated clubs then just walk to any other clubs in venezuela street..Careful with the taxis..only use registered taxis..have a taxi number if you can..cant trust these motherfuckers there.

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 01-28-2011

Holy fucking shit!!!
First night, flag captured [Image: banana.gif]
But it's a great story.. Here's my report on my first night in DR!!

Dominican Republic - InternationalSwagger - 01-28-2011

"Her name is Alma, she’s only 19. It just so happens, she’s the first runner was Miss Dominian Republic!!! You can see of pic of her here and here. I do the cube on her. Her response: “I’m going to rape you.” She was serious…"

Interesting story...I did a little fact checking & the picture you put up on your blog that you stated was the "1st runner up for Miss DR 2010" and the actual 1st runner up for Miss DR 2010 look totally different to me. Let's take a look below...

The "Alma" you said you banged on the link you posted on your blog Is here...
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5189/...nicana.jpg

However the actual Alma Alvarez who run runner up in the Miss DR Pageant Is here...
http://www.universalqueen.com/2010/03/al...-miss.html

Here are the results of the 2010 Miss DR Pageant...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Domini...ublic_2010

Cute story but a 1st runner up in the vaunted Miss Dominican Republic 2010 Beauty Pageant definitely won't be hanging out SOLO in cheap after hour bars at 4:30am in the La Capital aka Santo Domingo. I have been to DR over 11 times since 2004 and that quality of a woman in DR at 19 years old will be either at home or partying at some of the top notch nightclubs in Santo Domingo at spots like Jet Set, Praia, Loft, LED, Cha, Etc sipping JWB, Goose & Champagne with similiar type of people. These are the spots you want to go with the style parlyed by G-Manifesto or Famous Dominican Playboy Porfirio Rubirosa (I learned about Rubirosa him from the Book The Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao that I name dropped the other day).

Now Ave Venezuela is considered (By Middle-Class to Upper Class Dominicans) a very low class & cheap barrio party district across the Ozama River in Santo Domingo but there are some honies to be had (I've pulled several ONS there back in the day) but don't count on going "Suited Up" or pulling a true "Nightlife Princess" ala G-Manifesto style. It's more of a Brugal (Local Rum) and Presidente (Local Beer and DAMN GOOD) type of place.

Dominican Republic - Global Baller - 01-28-2011

Quote: (01-28-2011 03:17 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Cute story but a 1st runner up in the vaunted Miss Dominican Republic 2010 Beauty Pageant definitely won't be hanging out SOLO in cheap after hour bars at 4:30am in the La Capital aka Santo Domingo. I have been to DR over 11 times since 2004 and that quality of a woman in DR at 19 years old will be either at home or partying at some of the top notch nightclubs in Santo Domingo at spots like Jet Set, Praia, Loft, LED, Cha, Etc sipping JWB, Goose & Champagne with similiar type of people

You know, whenever somebody here posts that they banged a famous actress, model, beauty contestant winner, ect...I take that with a grain of salt. Unless you're wealthy, or extremely well-connected -- it ain't happening.

Dominican Republic - playa_with_a_passport - 01-28-2011

Quote: (01-28-2011 04:58 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2011 03:17 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Cute story but a 1st runner up in the vaunted Miss Dominican Republic 2010 Beauty Pageant definitely won't be hanging out SOLO in cheap after hour bars at 4:30am in the La Capital aka Santo Domingo. I have been to DR over 11 times since 2004 and that quality of a woman in DR at 19 years old will be either at home or partying at some of the top notch nightclubs in Santo Domingo at spots like Jet Set, Praia, Loft, LED, Cha, Etc sipping JWB, Goose & Champagne with similiar type of people

You know, whenever somebody here posts that they banged a famous actress, model, beauty contestant winner, ect...I take that with a grain of salt. Unless you're wealthy, or extremely well-connected -- it ain't happening.

I feel what you fellas are saying. However, this story is so outlandish and surreal that it has to be true. Even bona fide pathological liars wouldn't have the balls to make something like this up.

Dominican Republic - MiXX - 01-28-2011

Quote: (01-18-2011 10:01 AM)Moma Wrote:  

If with all and said, getting sex from a woman you thought was absolutely gorgeous and knew was BROKE cost 10 cents, would you still NOT pay?

Yup. I'd pay....and have. 40 bucks is not shit to cry about. Hell, I would have spent that on beers alone.

Mixx

Dominican Republic - JayMillz - 01-28-2011

One of my boys is trying to wifey up a foreign babe and he's been dong his thing in the DR and Panama, mostly. Well he finally left SDQ and hit STI. He emailed me about how fine the women were and went for his 2nd trip about 3 weeks after his first to STI.

Yesterday, he finally sent me pics of the babes he banged in STI. One of the pics he sent was from LatinEuro where he met one of the babes. He was bragging about how he banged her for free in the e-mail as well. When I saw the pic, I instantly knew who she was and sent him about 15 pics of her that I had in my personal library. Turns out me and my crew had run trains on this babe about 4 to 5 years ago. Wild stuff like 3 guys on her at once, for instance.

I also let him know that she gives it away for free because she is a Western Union novia and her plan is to not the petty p4p, but the bigger cash stream that she gets from suckers that go back home thinking she is their girlfriend and sent her money. She might have 3 to 5 Western Union novios sending her money at the same time ... most of the guys are from the states. Needless to say, my friend was flabbergasted when he got my pics and I broke down the game to him. This is a guy who's been to the DR about 10 times and has done a lot of P4P?

Quote: (01-15-2011 01:12 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I got a buddy that brings Dominicanas from NYC with him when he vacations in Sosua. Basically, he said the talent he could bring was much better than the putas in Sosua.

Impossible. I saw amazing looking women in my eyes. I lied and sidetracked intensely to ensure that I did not bring sand to the beach.
I saw many guys there with their girlfriends and what not and never for one single moment, did I feel a slight pang of loneliness.

As repeated in a previous post, I could get almost any hottie within my reach. Okay, it would cost 30-40 bucks. But believe me, here I've shelled out that much to run home with blue balls.

To repeat, the game in DR is negotiating the price.
Women in North America are also pros. The only difference is that they tend to exercise the option on the implicit agreement (to fcuk) once they've been 'treated' to a date.

As a relatively non speaking Spanish male (who was told looks Dominican but was often assumed to be American), I could pretty much say it was impossible for me to game a chick without paying.

And they were so damn poor there, I actually felt guilty not breaking off a few notes for such good service.

One chick after lining her up, actually bought me henessey and dinner. Bear in mind that, yes it was my own money but she spent my own money on me better than I could have spent my own money on me (if that makes sense).

Conclusion:
You cannot bring your same approach from America and apply it to every country.

I know countries and certain scenarios where I am POSITIVE that all the PUA's on this forum would strike out if they did not spend a dime.
Think of the money as a sort of leverage to get the puzzy.

Dude, I hate to bust your bubble but Sosua is the bottom of the barrel in the DR. There are much finer Dominicanas in NYC than Sosua. Sosua is P4P mostly for dudes with no game. The talent sucks compared to other parts of the DR.

We're also talking about a guy that was married to a fine Dominican in NYC. One time he met a chica from STI that worked in a travel agency and had a passport. She came to stay at his house in Long Island and he got tired of her after week and sent her back to the DR. This dude is way past the little P4P in Sosua or even Peter's spot, Passions.

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 01-28-2011

Hey Nomad,

Lonely planet? Are you serious dude?! HAHAHHAAHA. Oh well lesson learnt.

Tonight hit up a bar / lounge place called Bio tonight in zona colonial for your warm up drinks.

It's a middle / upper class Dominican lounge bar that should be busy tonight. People drinking strong cocktails from buckets (its the 'in' thing). Owner is an Isaeli dude with long black hair. You should see him there. Cool guy. Ask him about the cool after hours spots.

That bar is basically across the street from my old house in the zona.

Middle / upper class Dominicans are kinda cliquey so befriend the dudes first.

Details here :

http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/bar-restaurant1.html

(6 other pages of spots in the zona too in that link)

Other cool places in the zona

Casa de Teatro - arthouse, live music place. very chill and artsy.

As for venezuela st? Middle and upper class DR chicks will laugh if you tell them you went there and tell you they are glad you got out alive.

The bars are the kind of places where the security will stop you on the way in, ask you if you have a knife, and - if you say no - they will hand you one and give you a 'good luck' pat on the back on your way in.

Quote: (01-28-2011 07:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yup. I'd pay....and have. 40 bucks is not shit to cry about. Hell, I would have spent that on beers alone.

Mixx

Mixx, it's not possible to spend $40 on beers on a night out in DR.

I'm kinda doing the same thing my boy does but only in Costa Rica. I'll be in Costa Rica for 10 days. I have a babe who was born and raised there but now lives in Puerto Rico - coming to meet me in CR on day 6. I'll have a few days to play and get that out of my system, but then I'd rather chill with a local babe and get out of the tourist economy and into the local economy with her and her family so when I return I'll have more insight.

I could bring a babe to Sosua and not have any regrets. Now Santiago or some other cities would be a different story. Too many fine women in the DR, but Sosua is the sewer.

BTW Nomad - I am going to issue you a shoring challenge.

Go to the corner of Av Independencia + Av Pasteur at some point this weekend. Start to walk the one block towards the sea.

On your left you will see a couple of spots. The first one - girlhouse - had the better chicks last time I was there.

I tried shoring there but drew a blank but, at the time, my Spanish sucked. Beers are actually a reasonable price so I used to hang out drink beers and practice my Spanish much to the delight of the girls (not).

The owner at the time was a Cuban dude who did not seem to give a fuck if you paid to take a girl out or not as long as you bought a beer or two.

TIP : If you want to know if you are in a venue with middle / high class locals just look around at the amount of people taking photos of themselves with their digital cameras.

If you see groups of people who seem to spend 75% of their time taking pictures of themselves for their facebook page then you are a venue with middle / high class locals.

Dominican Republic - UrbanNerd - 01-29-2011

It's almost common knowledge that when one visits the DR, you goto Sosua for something easy and "lower class" and head to Santo Domingo or STI for something challenging and "higher class". I'll tell you this, some of those non-pros, higher class Dominican chicks are so fine (and have other many non-beauty attributes) that you don't mind the extra work. Hell, sometimes you cannot believe that you are actually putting in that work.

And the universities there?....man 'ole man.

Dominican Republic - JayMillz - 01-29-2011

Quote: (01-29-2011 12:05 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

It's almost common knowledge that when one visits the DR, you goto Sosua for something easy and "lower class" and head to Santo Domingo or STI for something challenging and "higher class". I'll tell you this, some of those non-pros, higher class Dominican chicks are so fine (and have other many non-beauty attributes) that you don't mind the extra work. Hell, sometimes you cannot believe that you are actually putting in that work.

Ya tu sabes!

Dominican Republic - InternationalSwagger - 01-29-2011

Quote: (01-29-2011 12:05 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Can I get a U...A...S...D!!!

PUCMM in both Santo Domingo and Santiago are goldmines as well...One of my boys did a study abroad out there in (SDQ) and ran through so many dimes that summer of 05 it was ridiculous.

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 01-29-2011

Hey Lumiere.. took that shoring challenge last night.. mission impossible.
Bio was awesome though, very rock n roll.

Swagger, I think you got a little mixed up. The Alma I took down is not in your second link.. she was Miss Semana originally.. I understand your disbelief. Next time Ill try get a cheeky pic! haha
But it happened, I slapped around that pretty little face..

Lets see what Sat night has in store!!!

Dominican Republic - Lumiere - 01-29-2011

Quote: (01-29-2011 04:07 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Nothing is impossible bro but yeah, I drew a blank there too. Will try again next time I am there now that I actually speak spanish.

Bio is a sweet spot during the weekend but quiet during the week. Did you meet the owner?

How long are you in Santo Domingo?

Dominican Republic - naughtynomad - 01-30-2011

Quote: (01-29-2011 10:06 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2011 04:07 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Nothing is impossible bro but yeah, I drew a blank there too. Will try again next time I am there now that I actually speak spanish.

Bio is a sweet spot during the weekend but quiet during the week. Did you meet the owner?

How long are you in Santo Domingo?

Yeah, I met the owner...
I went to Venezuela last night, shored but things nearly got ugly.

I'm leaving Santo Domingo today for Sosua... know any good places in particular?