Roosh V Forum
The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread (/thread-59469.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Space Cowboy - 11-24-2016

edit: didn't see Roosh's previous post

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Loki131 - 11-24-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 03:19 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

I hope they realize that Trump is basically a Jew. Are they trolling?

No unfortunately, but a few sites left the alt-right name and became republicans. I still can't understand how they think Trump doesn't like jews.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - SamuelBRoberts - 11-24-2016

While I respect Roosh's opinion immensely, I still disagree. There's a lot of space between "speech policing" and "getting mad at someone for inviting the media to an event and Seig Heiling their cameras." If that costs me my own ability to use a seig heil in the future, then so be it.

If the 'dank meme' is meant to imply that the many people who have criticized Spencer for this are no better than SJWs, I think that's unfair. Neither I, nor Cernovich, nor most of the other people who've complained have any intention of speech policing the alt-right. Hell, god knows I've posted my own share of memes that would get me fired from my job or kicked from polite company if they were found out. The idea that Vox Day, Mike Cernovich, Stephan Molyneux, and Paul Joseph Watson have all suddenly morphed into though-police beggars belief. What Spencer did was really that stupid.

For what it's worth, Richard Spencer himself seems to agree with me that this was stupid behavior. To his credit, he's not doubling down. His statement is measured, thoughtful, and indicates that he's taken the (rather harsh) criticism he's received to heart.

The relevant excerpt:

Quote:Quote:

We should never allow our enemies to define what we can and cannot joke about. (For the record, I don’t care if BLM activists make ironic gestures towards Stalin or Mao; it doesn’t change what I think of them.)

But the fact remains, there are millions of eyes on us now. And what we do and say have more ramifications than they did before.

We are a movement that is challenging the Great Taboos of the age and, because of that, we will inherently run up against massive attacks from the mainstream media. This often inspires us to throw PC back in the faces of the chattering class. And, no doubt, the Roman salutes at the event were meant, not just as a celebration, but as a big “FU!” to the lying media (which, as we’ve seen, really does lie).

But we should always remember our goal of reaching that “Eternal Normie”—the people who grasp that something is profoundly wrong with the world . . . but who can’t quite articulate it . . . who are looking for a way out . . . and who have been psychologically programmed since birth to see anything related to Nazism as the seat of all evil. In other words, we must demonstrate discipline; this goes for me, as well those who attend public and private events. Since I began my career as an activist, I have recognized that the Alt Right will not succeed as a movement trapped in the past. This is 2016, as they say, and we must be fresh and new and engaged.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Thersites - 11-24-2016

Quote: (11-24-2016 12:45 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

But because of word-think, what Spencer did was he now poisoned the well with an extremely clear and extremely negative meaning. Doesn't matter if the people doing the salute were plants.

Libertas, thanks for helping me processing this fiasco, by using my Scott Adam's persuasion filter (I should forewarn, its work in progress). Now I can add my two cents.

The major problem with Spencer and company at NPI is not understanding that salute and saying "Heil Trump" links a label on the alt right with the most overused negative connotation of Western culture favorite villains: Nazis. Just like Hillary use of the word dark in describing Trump in July, we will see many varies of the term Nazis to slow down the alt right growth in the short term.

The Nazis with their crimes real and imagined have been told many of times. The common man will know they evils associated with that name from numerous imagery, stories, and mythical history class. The video makes it easier to label that alt right of being part of the Nazis, creates less work in a persuasion with preconceived stories already in place in a person's mind.

Spencer's greatest sin, not understanding the media still has some power. His action made in moment of emotion is going to carry some consequences down the line. This the danger that many in the Alt Right must learn from this incident. We are not completely 'anti-fragile' as a movement and to beware of having core leadership to rally around. It makes it easier to subvert and destroy.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Valentine - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-24-2016 10:52 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

While I respect Roosh's opinion immensely, I still disagree. There's a lot of space between "speech policing" and "getting mad at someone for inviting the media to an event and Seig Heiling their cameras." If that costs me my own ability to use a seig heil in the future, then so be it.

I agree along the middle ground and with part of this statement - e.g. Roosh's latest post is measured but downplays the effect this has had on the "skittish woman" Trump supporter, however also Mike is being disingenuous in saying Spencer is controlled opposition. The guy basically invented the "Alt-Right".

We need the slowly boil the frog here, not associate with Nazism.

But Roosh is right to warn they may become the new speech police.

The New Right will definitely take us in a better direction with civic nationalism as opposed to globalist-run degeneracy, but we have to be careful that this it isn't in fact the true controlled opposition.

For example: one of the top rules of /r/TheNewRight is "no racism, no anti-Semitism".

The question is, where does that line get drawn? Why are we allowed to discuss in-depth the negative effects of Islam, illegal immigration and open borders, but not the chief proponents of these causes?

The New Right is focused entirely on the symptoms rather than the causes (the globalist elite, who are invariably Jewish).

Though at any rate both groups agree on 95% of things, so there's no need for either group to combat each other over the Jew problem anyway until all our agreements are actualised in policy and culture.

They could even work in tandem together similarly to a modern government.

In a modern government it's leaders are all public image, justice and goodness, whilst secret agents carry out sabotage, assassination and subterfuge to maintain the peace.

Likewise the New Right pushes forth policy changes to return to a conservative traditional culture, whilst the Alt-Right exposes globalist subversion and manipulation. Win-win.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - nomadbrah - 11-25-2016

I fully agree with Roosh' blogpost and it should be cause for introspection as to the extremely emotional and harmful reactions here. It's exactly why all those anime-nazis are there, to decondition people from their almost religious beliefs about nazism. As long as you can't or won't look objectively at WW2 and the nazi movement, then they will always have that over you. Now they have a get out of jail rethorical trick to use. Very harmful behavior!

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Sooth - 11-25-2016

I have a URL and a small forum with "alt-right" at the very heart, so as you can imagine I'm not that happy.
No matter what I do in the future there will be Nazi cartoon swastika frogs hanging around my neck.
I'll see how this plays out. If the Nazi wifu neckbeards can't put away childish things and focus on solutions rather than problems I'll re-brand.

My game plan is long term, like MikeCF.
Mike has a combination of quick intelligence, experience and sources which gives him an edge over anyone else out there.
He did a periscope today where he spoke about how he thinks it may have been a setup in an attempt to lump him in with Nazis if he in anyway supported Spencer, and intern implicate Flynn because Flynn recommended Gorilla Mindset on twitter. The media would do what they do best and portray Flynn as a Nazi, because he supports Mike who is a Nazi, because he supports Spencer who is a Nazi, seen here with Nazis etc etc. This explains why he came out hard against Spencer, because he saw it coming.

If that's true, Mike would have got a LOT of traffic from that. If the whole MSM went down that route, danger & play would have crashed with the traffic. But Mike isn't a sellout.

I have already stopped reasoning with these Nazi people around me because they refuse to think about a solution and they can't put their emotion aside for long enough to study, research or attempt to gain a higher understanding unless it has to do with Hitler. All they want to do is blame someone beside themselves for their misery, and it happens to be the jews, and me, because apparently I'm a jew sympathizer shill now.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. It's the headlight of a train. The Trump train.

The good news is that these Nazi LARPers are less than 1% of the cultural shift, which is thundering through whether they like it or not.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - All or Nothing - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-24-2016 09:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Let's get this thread back on track. History and esoterism can be discussed in the deep forum.

So The_Donald mods created a new subreddit called The New Right, and they seem to be using Paul Joseph Watson's lead:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheNewRight/

8chan has a negative response to it:

https://8ch.net/pol/res/8353915.html

It is a possibility that the "new right" is the new SJWs. Let's see if they go around policing speech.

I went through the r/TheNewRight subreddit and a lot of it was the basic populist stuff with an identity politics flair that we have been talking about.

Also, I read what 8chan was saying and they are talking about ideological purity. The alt-lite aka New Right does not seem to meet their ideological purity standards.

This is why I see no viable pathway forward for Richard Spencer's movement. Everyone in his camp is obsessed with ideological purity and attacks anyone who disagrees with them rather than focus on finding the best ideas. Just want to point this out, the NeoCons and SJW's are obsessed with ideological purity over having good ideas too...

Quote: (11-25-2016 12:02 AM)Valentine Wrote:  

The New Right is focused entirely on the symptoms rather than the causes (the globalist elite, who are invariably Jewish).

The causes for the changes in Western Civilization are not from the "globalist" elite.

It is almost entirely driven by demographics. The Europeans faced an extended period of growth driven by the colonization of the Americas along with creating vast colonial empires focused on attaining resources. The last bit of growth was driven by industrialization, until Western countries had reached a point where you could no longer attain a higher population density than what was possible given the current technology. Once the peak was reached, dropping birthrates was only a natural response.

Now that many European countries are facing a decline in population while places like North Africa, the Middle East, and India are exploding demographically, people from those regions are migrating into Europe to fill in the void left by declining birthrates. This is what has been driving all of our modern problems.

Same happened in the United States. United States was industrializing and that led to having a demographic explosion that allowed the Anglos to spread out and conquer the Western part of the United States. Mexico faced a period of rapid industrialization much later, which led to them having a demographic explosion out of parallel with the United States one, which ultimately led to a large flow of illegal immigrants into the United States over the past few decades, and that is how we have arrived at our current problem.

The sources of the problem are: geography, demographics, and a spread of technology that drives demographic change that has not happened in parallel between various societies. Very little to do with a globalist elite. If anything, the elite are just smart enough to take advantage of these changes to strip mine resources (labor, land, and materials) to line their own pockets.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - SamuelBRoberts - 11-25-2016

I fully agree with Roosh' blogpost and it should be cause for introspection as to the extremely emotional and harmful reactions here. It's exactly why all those anime-nazis are there, to decondition people from their almost religious beliefs about nazism. As long as you can't or won't look objectively at WW2 and the nazi movement, then they will always have that over you. Now they have a get out of jail rethorical trick to use. Very harmful behavior!

I eagerly await this attempt to convince a guy named Samuel B. Roberts that he doesn't know enough about WW2. Let's hear this. Educate me on the "objective truth" behind World War 2 so I can be free of my "almost religious" belief that the Nazis were bad people.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Phoenix - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-24-2016 11:33 AM)britchard Wrote:  

It doesn't fucking matter if the guys doing the 'sieg heil' are trolling, joking or being serious, it is EXTREMELY damaging to have people like that associated with your movement.

And why would you consider them part of your movement? Because you're using these deliberately vague and broad conjured up terms like 'alt right'. Solution is so simple: don't use them.

If you want a label to distinguish you and them, use the pre-existing ones I detailed in my post. Call yourself a reactionary. That separates you both from cuckservatives, and from the facists like in that video.

That's what Roosh is, after all. He doesn't advocate aggression, but he doesn't support cucks. He stands for a restoration of patriarchy and gender roles. He stands for a restoration of the nation-state. He stands for a restoration of masculinity and femininity. He stands for a restoration of objectivity on social issues. He stands for a restoration of individual responsibility and a hard work ethic for men. He stands for a restoration of free speech. He stands for a restoration of male spaces, which always traditionally existed in abundance.

So just fly the banner of reactionary with pride.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - dedocahedron - 11-25-2016

The "moderate right" is not even in office yet in the US, the left and the jewish are still in charge of everything for now. Europe is still fully cucked to the left and so are other parts of the western world like CA/AUS. Yet some people think its acceptable to go full roman/nazi salute in front of the MSM a few weeks after Trump won.

25 min rant by Cernovich "Where the Alt-Right went Alt-Wrong"
-keeps repeating himself and certain words (platforms, media, etc. )
-swears/insults audience out of anger or excitement
-brags/gloats
-very emotional and excited through out
-repeatedly shoves a picture in the camera
-smug-ish attitude

First time seeing a video of Cernovich, felt like a "alt-right" type of SJW. I'd stick with proper news outlets like Breitbart.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Leonard D Neubache - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 01:16 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

The causes for the changes in Western Civilization are not from the "globalist" elite.

It is almost entirely driven by demographics. The Europeans faced an extended period of growth driven by the colonization of the Americas along with creating vast colonial empires focused on attaining resources. The last bit of growth was driven by industrialization, until Western countries had reached a point where you could no longer attain a higher population density than what was possible given the current technology. Once the peak was reached, dropping birthrates was only a natural response.

Now that many European countries are facing a decline in population while places like North Africa, the Middle East, and India are exploding demographically, people from those regions are migrating into Europe to fill in the void left by declining birthrates.
This is what has been driving all of our modern problems...

Am I taking crazy pills or does this make no sense at all?

For one, population density has in no way even remotely capped out in the west. In fact, we could conquer most of the world simply by ceasing to feed it and feeding ourselves instead. Are we seeing Honk Kong levels of population density? Tokyo? Are people starving in shoulder-to-shoulder slums? I didn't think so.

For two, if our population density has capped out, then why would people flood here?

You've provided self-defeating logic.

Immigrants come here for the following reasons:

We let them.
Their nations are shit compared to ours.
Welfare.
In some cases, religiously motivated invasion (aka Islam)

"Demographics" have nothing to do with it. Note Japan's ageing population and simultaneous absence of cultural enrichers.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Phoenix - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 02:48 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Are we seeing Honk Kong levels of population density? Tokyo?

Exactly, over population is a complete myth. Pretty much only cities like HK reach it, and it still has the massively underused Northern territories held in reserve by rich folk.

Tokyo is an interesting one -- it's got a very high population density, but that doesn't depict Japan generally at all. Frankly I consider Japan as a country to basically be empty and depopulated. There is just so much space and abandoned houses in small cities/towns outside the Taiheiyō Belt that it's eerie. The Japanese just want to jam themselves into the smallest space possible, is all.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Sooth - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 02:45 AM)dedocahedron Wrote:  

The "moderate right" is not even in office yet in the US, the left and the jewish are still in charge of everything for now. Europe is still fully cucked to the left and so are other parts of the western world like CA/AUS. Yet some people think its acceptable to go full roman/nazi salute in front of the MSM a few weeks after Trump won.

25 min rant by Cernovich "Where the Alt-Right went Alt-Wrong"
-keeps repeating himself and certain words (platforms, media, etc. )
-swears/insults audience out of anger or excitement
-brags/gloats
-very emotional and excited through out
-repeatedly shoves a picture in the camera
-smug-ish attitude

First time seeing a video of Cernovich, felt like a "alt-right" type of SJW. I'd stick with proper news outlets like Breitbart.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Leonard D Neubache - 11-25-2016

We in this sphere of -whatever-the-fuck-we-are should have been comfortable from day one with the idea that inevitably some dickhead "aligned" with us was going to go full retard in a public place, whether because he was a full retard or simply a liberal mole being activated.

The reason the left have made such ground is simply swarm tactics. SJWs fuck up all the time. Leftist politicians get caught out saying the most horrible shit from time to time. Superpredators. Brought to heel. The list goes on. Note their reaction to these "setbacks". Do they disavow themselves of the entire movement and start all over again? That would be ridiculous right? Most of the time they don't even bother to acknowledge the transgression even took place.

Truck on. We were always going to be called Nazis. Even the guys that fought the actual Nazis are being called Nazis. So gut up and keep punching.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - The Beast1 - 11-25-2016

I mean let's be honest for a second:

The exteme left has antifas, gender queer, lgbtqispqxyz, anarchists, and BLM burning down neighborhoods who have used their power to fire people for thought crimes.

The extreme alt right has some white nationalists.

So far, the only group and all of its iterations I see actively destroying anything is the left . Even a neo nazi himself hasn't burned down anything in years and any sort of "hate crime" that has been done has been a false flag done by the left.

We've got nothing to fear and this schism is an absolute joke propogated by guys who are envious and want to be the center of attention. If these guys can't work with one another and want to be the one and only they should step aside and shut up.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Enigma - 11-25-2016

If only we lived in a perfect world, where the entire international media didn't instigate violence against Roosh and his "pro-rape" supporters over a satirical article.

Unfortunately, we live in the real world, where people are not logical and you do not get to "choose" what label the media gives to you.

The more people try to rationalize the situation the more obvious it is that they have no understanding of human nature or social psychology. The visceral image created by the creator of the term Alt-Right giving a Nazi salute during a media gaggle is not one that is explained by logic and rationality.

You might as well try explaining why women should like nice guys.

This is why most of the people criticizing this move didn't say anything about the countless Nazi memes and gas chamber jokes that have been posted for the past year.

We've always known that there were many passionate white nationalists in the Alt-Right. That is not why people called this a stupid move. The issue was the imagery, the timing, the venue, etc.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Roosh - 11-25-2016

"I do not disavow"

Roosh makes a strong statement about Richard Spencer:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-do-...savow.html

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE - 11-25-2016

Reminder to anyone who gets easily confused and wants to be a skittish woman cuck: absolutely NO PURGING TO THE RIGHT. You can lol at certain aspects of any right movement internally or in closed groups/forums, but absolutely no getting on a soap box like a virtue signalling cuck and disavowing anyone publicly. If we ever get to the point where the overton window is at a safe level somewhere in the center/center-right you can start your crusade to figure out what is the "true" right and creating splinter groups, but for now we're basically a few more steps away from totalitarian leftist socialist thought-policy crazy land, we simply don't have the luxury to keep bleeding supporters from our ranks.

Quote:Leonard D Neubache Wrote:

The reason the left have made such ground is simply swarm tactics. SJWs fuck up all the time. Leftist politicians get caught out saying the most horrible shit from time to time. Superpredators. Brought to heel. The list goes on. Note their reaction to these "setbacks". Do they disavow themselves of the entire movement and start all over again? That would be ridiculous right? Most of the time they don't even bother to acknowledge the transgression even took place.

He is right. While most conservative people keep virtue signalling "Oh no, not me, I'm not actually an X!" the left simply ignores any faux pas, doesn't acknowledge it and instead doubles down on the attacks and accusations. Learn from tactics that work. The Evangelicucks almost lost us the election of Trump already. The right needs to become a big tent just like the left. Keep problems in the family and internal, and present to the outside as one united front, not as a gaggle of fractured pile of groups and labels.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Enigma - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 06:25 AM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

Reminder to anyone who gets easily confused and wants to be a skittish woman cuck: absolutely NO PURGING TO THE RIGHT. You can lol at certain aspects of any right movement internally or in closed groups/forums, but absolutely no getting on a soap box like a virtue signalling cuck and disavowing anyone publicly. If we ever get to the point where the overton window is at a safe level somewhere in the center/center-right you can start your crusade to figure out what is the "true" right and creating splinter groups, but for now we're basically a few more steps away from totalitarian leftist socialist thought-policy crazy land, we simply don't have the luxury to keep bleeding supporters from our ranks.

Quote:Leonard D Neubache Wrote:

He is right. While most conservative people keep virtue signalling "Oh no, not me, I'm not actually an X!" the left simply ignores any faux pas, doesn't acknowledge it and instead doubles down on the attacks and accusations. Learn from tactics that work. The Evangelicucks almost lost us the election of Trump already. The right needs to become a big tent just like the left. Keep problems in the family and internal, and present to the outside as one united front, not as a gaggle of fractured pile of groups and labels.

The entire reason terms like "Alt-Light", "Alt-West", etc. were created is because the "true" Alt-Right constantly attacks everyone and accuses them of co-opting their movement [Image: lol.gif]

That has been a daily occurrence for months.

Again, everyone knew there was a white nationalist element to the Alt-Right. This was about them doing something stupid that brought unneeded controversy during a time where Trump is trying to get a cabinet confirmed and avoid any electoral college shenanigans (as unlikely as those are).

If you could stop creating strawmen and calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a cuck, it would be a little easier to understand.

Vox Day sums it up nicely in the article above:

That being said, I don't believe there is a genuine schism, because the Alt-Lite has never been, and will never be, the Alt-Right proper. It is, rather, a large pool of newly awakened conservatives and liberals who are only beginning to shed the lies of the propaganda in which they have been steeped for their entire lives. Also, it is neither disavowing nor attacking someone to criticize a specific action they have taken. I've been criticized by my social media allies before, and while it wasn't public, it was certainly every bit as direct as most of the criticism that has been directed at Spencer. The criticism was justified, I appreciated the criticism, and most importantly, I learned from it and adapted my behavior according to their advice.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - 262 - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 04:42 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I mean let's be honest for a second:

The exteme left has antifas, gender queer, lgbtqispqxyz, anarchists, and BLM burning down neighborhoods who have used their power to fire people for thought crimes.

The extreme alt right has some white nationalists.

So far, the only group and all of its iterations I see actively destroying anything is the left . Even a neo nazi himself hasn't burned down anything in years and any sort of "hate crime" that has been done has been a false flag done by the left.

We've got nothing to fear and this schism is an absolute joke propogated by guys who are envious and want to be the center of attention. If these guys can't work with one another and want to be the one and only they should step aside and shut up.

Good points, with a twist on the last one: what if this conflict is being purposefully propagated by those involved?

As Cernovich said, "conflict is attention," and "attention is influence."

Before this conflict, what was everyone talking about? The anti-Trump election protesters.

Now what's everyone talking about? The right.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - The Beast1 - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 06:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

"I do not disavow"

Roosh makes a strong statement about Richard Spencer:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-do-...savow.html

[Image: clap2.gif]

The path to winning this is somewhere in the middle and this post highlights it. Thank you!

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - nomadbrah - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 01:44 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I eagerly await this attempt to convince a guy named Samuel B. Roberts that he doesn't know enough about WW2. Let's hear this. Educate me on the "objective truth" behind World War 2 so I can be free of my "almost religious" belief that the Nazis were bad people.

If I called you a communist, would you react like you would if I called you a nazi? The jew bolchevik Kaganovich killed up to 7.5 million white Ukrainians in the Holomodor while the Red Terror (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror) Bolshevik revolution that ushered in the USSR killed up to 1.5 million innocent Russians.

Before Hitler had killed a single pole, the jewish bolsheviks had slaughtered close to 10 million white Europeans.

Why don't you flinch when I call you communist?

Nazism was an extreme reaction to an extreme threath. Bolshevik jews had mass murdered millions of people, had destroyed and burned every church in Russia. In addition, they had already launched a communist coup in 1918 in Munich (all jews), which succeeded but was put down by the military.

The reason we react so strongly against nazism is because it has been made into the post-war defacto religion. When god is dead, satan is dead as well and Hitler has taken his place. Nazi evil becomes the ultimate evil, the benchmark for all evil. People shirk back and become uncomfortable like a medieval peasent would if you invoked satan. In addition, the jews have become the christ figure, the innocently persecuted, the symbol of good in the world.

As long as the above is true, any kind of nationalist or right wing aspiration can be squashed by calling someone a nazi.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Suits - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 07:24 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

If I called you a communist, would you react like you would if I called you a nazi? The jew bolchevik Kaganovich killed up to 7.5 million white Ukrainians in the Holomodor while the Red Terror (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror) Bolshevik revolution that ushered in the USSR killed up to 1.5 million innocent Russians.

Before Hitler had killed a single pole, the jewish bolsheviks had slaughtered close to 10 million white Europeans.

Why don't you flinch when I call you communist?

Nazism was an extreme reaction to an extreme threath. Bolshevik jews had mass murdered millions of people, had destroyed and burned every church in Russia. In addition, they had already launched a communist coup in 1918 in Munich (all jews), which succeeded but was put down by the military.

The reason we react so strongly against nazism is because it has been made into the post-war defacto religion. When god is dead, satan is dead as well and Hitler has taken his place. Nazi evil becomes the ultimate evil, the benchmark for all evil. People shirk back and become uncomfortable like a medieval peasent would if you invoked satan. In addition, the jews have become the christ figure, the innocently persecuted, the symbol of good in the world.

[Image: outta-here.gif]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - RedPillUK - 11-25-2016

This arguing over labels is painful.

I can't remember where I read it, somewhere here on the forum but a more accurate label is simply The New Media and The Old Media.

We need to take control and only use labels that make us look good and the enemy look bad. Many of the people called alt-right didn't even start out writing about politics and actually come from different political backgrounds. It just so happens that a lot of the new media is more objective, more right wing and talks about things deemed as 'alt-right'.

Edit: Suits using a reaction gif proving Nomadbrah's point ^