Roosh V Forum
Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown (/thread-52321.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - DjembaDjemba - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 04:29 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Sophie Grégoire is hot. She has all that I like about Francophone women. They have a smokey, sultry, but electric look to them. Great 'fuck me' eyes. Sophie looks like she would ride a dick for hours like a champ. These Franco women, just got that type of look, and more times than not it is hot and very feminine.

Not sure how Trudeau swooped her though. I still think she is a beard though as Trudeau 2.0 is a bi/queer.

So much bait and switch so far....

Remember the Weed legalization? Trudeau was all about that shit until the USA folks took him into a dark boardroom and likely threatened him. Paul Martin had the same thing happen to him. Martin wanted to legalize and tax the stuff but the USA Feds won't allow it, and he did a quick 180 after he mused about it. They USA has to keep weed illegal to prop up the prices of the other hard drugs they rush into America.

The weed debate continues to show how controlled Canada is by the USA.

The Supreme Court just threw the gauntlet back to the Feds. By striking down the laws against growing your own pot if you have a medical card, they've opened up a can of worms. It's relatively easy to get a card nowadays, more and more clinics are opening up around the country.

The Liberals have 6 months, either come up with new laws, or most grow ops become legal and there will be more weed out there than if it were legalized.

This is where the Conservatives would have tightened up the laws. The Liberals can de-facto legalize by letting the Supreme Court continually strike down pot laws without supplanting them with additional legislation. Thus avoiding the burden of trying to appease international treaties and the Americans.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Dr. Howard - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 11:38 AM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2016 05:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

This is incredible! And there are no riots in the streets? What about all those people who voted for him because he would legalize marijuana, are they mad at all?

Most Canadians are sheeple. The ones that aren't are too busy working and paying taxes to support the free health care system to do anything about the male model Islamophile the sheeple voted for. So they just drink massive amounts of beer and watch Hockey Night in Canada and try to forget that Troolander is fiddling while Canada burns. The pot-heads who fell for Troolander's legal weed election promise just sit on the couch and say, "He's not gonna legalize weed, dude? What a douche! Hey, puff, puff, pass, bro!" It's a fucking mess. Save us Trump!

Even more incredible. Canada just landed its 25,000th Syrian refugee. In one year

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/2...-1.3467886

Canada has a population of 35 million, thats roughly the same as America accepting 250,000 syrian refugees in one year.

Did the people ever vote for this? Did the legislature even vote for this or was this just an arbitrary prime ministerial descision

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Dr. Howard - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 06:16 AM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2016 05:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2016 04:12 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

A CANADIAN IS A CANDIAN IS A CANADIAN

A TERRORIST IS A TERRORIST IS A TERRORIST

Cheers, Justin....

[Image: 29m9mqh.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7ncsnQH2T1sqxwb5.gif]

This is incredible! And there are no riots in the streets? What about all those people who voted for him because he would legalize marijuana, are they mad at all?

I haven't been in Canada since December, but I truly believe in October people didn't vote FOR Liberals, but rather against Tories.

If this woman (Who was nominee for president of Poland last year) ran in Canada, she'd probably get some votes. Magda Ogorek

[Image: 8507cff2bcebca82bebda8ed32870887.jpg]

If Hillary Clinton looked like this, Trump's campaign would be in trouble.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - CaptainChardonnay - 02-28-2016

^She looks great for 37

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - rudebwoy - 02-28-2016

I wouldn't worry about Terrorists, not like we have had any attack our country.

I am more concerned about the economy and the negative interest rates, scheduled for later this year.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - LeeEnfield303 - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 08:18 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I wouldn't worry about Terrorists, not like we have had any attack our country.

Hmmmmmm?

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - rudebwoy - 02-29-2016

Hmmmmmm?

ISIS created by America.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-destruc...te/5386998

http://time.com/3720081/isis-iran-us-creation/

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/is...25872.html

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ca/2...group.html

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Samseau - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 02:35 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Hmmmmmm?

ISIS created by America.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-destruc...te/5386998

http://time.com/3720081/isis-iran-us-creation/

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/is...25872.html

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ca/2...group.html

No, it was created by traitors within the American government. Big difference. Banning Muslims prevents these frankensteins from entering the country until we can clean the bad blood out of the system.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - rudebwoy - 02-29-2016

^ Traitors as in Zionists or Neocons?

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Samseau - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 02:39 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^ Traitors as in Zionists or Neocons?

Them and many others we aren't even aware of. I'm sure the rot is very deep. We need a McCarthy style purge if Trump gets in.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - scotian - 02-29-2016

Late last year my Facebook was blowing up with people who were concerned about Trudeau's plan to rush in these 25,000 refugees, the people on the pro-refugee side said we had to act immediately because these people were living in deplorable conditions in camps inside Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. Now that they've been flown to Canada and can't be sent back, we've learned that the people who came to Canada weren't living in refugee camps, they were living in apartments in safe countries. So basically, the Liberal government lied to Canadians and took in people who didn't need the help and didn't help the people who needed it the most, they're still rotting in the camps.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - kosko - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 02:42 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Late last year my Facebook was blowing up with people who were concerned about Trudeau's plan to rush in these 25,000 refugees, the people on the pro-refugee side said we had to act immediately because these people were living in deplorable conditions in camps inside Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. Now that they've been flown to Canada and can't be sent back, we've learned that the people who came to Canada weren't living in refugee camps, they were living in apartments in safe countries. So basically, the Liberal government lied to Canadians and took in people who didn't need the help and didn't help the people who needed it the most, they're still rotting in the camps.

Liberals got themselves into a trap. No way in hell they could Vet all those people so they just plucked all the famlies off a United Nations database to be flown in.

This is why many of the we "refugees" look like famlies, as most are. They discriminated and took no single young aged men, unless they are homosexual. They only took on families, elderly, and "high risk" people like the fags. So as far as the composition of the groups it isn't the sham that is going on in Europe where hordes of working aged men are crashing in. The issues in Canada will be cost. To house and feed 30k families while Canadians sleep on the street is not a good look, and when those costs spiral out of control the Liberals will have to answer for it.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 03:24 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The issues in Canada will be cost.

As long as they keep them in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Vancouver... maybe. But as soon as they start trying to force smaller rural Canadian communities to take on the burden of putting up with spikes in local crime rates, especially rape, there's going to be pushback from the local communities. There's a lot of drunk hockey players kicking around rural Canada who aren't going to have a sense of humour about this.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 03-02-2016

[Image: kMDvoa6.jpg]

PM Useful Idiot’s Brother Asks Government To Keep Terror Suspect Mohamed Harkat In Canada

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2016/03/01/p...in-canada/

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Laner - 03-02-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 02:42 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Thats what happens when we have a PM who is more concerned with image than substance. Also, scooping up educated doctors and academics during crisis is just how Canada rolls. Look at the Lebanese in Montreal last time around.

Maybe we did it to help out our Lebanese friends and take some burden off their crushing load of refugees.

Trudeau's day of reckoning is coming near. Its still too early to tell if he has the right people behind him (Because......2015) and making choices based on feelings, but things in West Canada are getting angry.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 11:15 AM)Laner Wrote:  

but things in West Canada are getting angry.

I remember the Alberta bumper stickers after Trudeau Sr.'s National Energy Program got the west angry that read, "Let the eastern bastards freeze in the dark". Classic.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - DannyAlberta - 03-03-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:04 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2016 11:15 AM)Laner Wrote:  

but things in West Canada are getting angry.

I remember the Alberta bumper stickers after Trudeau Sr.'s National Energy Program got the west angry that read, "Let the eastern bastards freeze in the dark". Classic.

It was classic. It was also totally impotent.

Alberta simply can't do anything other than get angry. The Federal Government enforces "equalization" and steals any surpluses we have (or more recently any chance to balance our huge deficit budgets). They block any chance at a new transcontinental pipeline for their own pandering political purposes. They can also enact another NEP any time they want.

We're their bitches.

Trudeau is not brilliant, but he knows where his power base is.

The loss of 4 Alberta Liberal seats is so inconsequential to his party and his massive majority government he probably laughs at the thought.

As I said in the other thread, there's not much in Canada for Alberta any more.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 03-03-2016

Quote: (03-03-2016 11:34 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

It was classic. It was also totally impotent.

Alberta simply can't do anything other than get angry. The Federal Government enforces "equalization" and steals any surpluses we have (or more recently any chance to balance our huge deficit budgets). They block any chance at a new transcontinental pipeline for their own pandering political purposes. They can also enact another NEP any time they want.

We're their bitches.

Trudeau is not brilliant, but he knows where his power base is.

The loss of 4 Alberta Liberal seats is so inconsequential to his party and his massive majority government he probably laughs at the thought.

As I said in the other thread, there's not much in Canada for Alberta any more.

Keep your chin up out there my friend. I spent three years of my childhood growing up in Alberta (Calgary and Bragg Creek) and I still consider it the heartland of this country. Things have been rough economically for Alberta before. But the pendulum swung and boom times returned. And they will again, even faster than before. As soon as the price of crude rises, Alberta's economy will thunder back even faster than before, because this time around there is so much more technology that has been innovated to facilitate the mining of the oil sands.

Alberta should be proud that it is single-handedly responsible for the federal Conservative party success. It began quietly with a little political nerd named Preston Manning, then morphed into an alpha stud named Stockwell Day, and then settled on a compromise with a shy economist named Stephen Harper who was really good at playing defense but wasted his political capital, unfortunately. I think if Harper could go back in time and realize that the voters were going to get as bored with him as they did, he would have been bolder and done more to advance conservative goals. He should have realized that it's better to burn out than to fade away. But this is a lesson learned for Canadian conservatives (I hope). The pendulum will swing back again, Alberta will prosper again and take command of Canada's political sphere (Ezra Levant is an Albertan and he's still thundering strong). Hopefully, the next time around, we'll have learned something and will capitalize on the opportunities. Carpe Diem. Trump 2016

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 03-03-2016

Getting this thread back on track.

[Image: UmtzvJi.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - J. Spice - 03-04-2016

[Image: oFOhfUv.png?1]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - scotian - 03-04-2016

PM Selfie will be appearing on 60 Minutes this coming Sunday where he will surely embarrass Canadians and infuriate Americans: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-p...r-trudeau/

Trudeau To US: Pay More Attention To The World
Quote:Quote:

Young and liberal, Canada's new prime minister snatched victory from conservative politicians last fall partially by promising to welcome Syrian refugees. He defends his program that brought 25,000 Syrians into Canada and discusses his life and famous family -- often compared to the Kennedys in the U.S. -- in a candid profile conducted by Lara Logan. The story will be broadcast on 60 Minutes Sunday, March 6 at 7 p.m.ET/PT -- four days before Trudeau visits Barack Obama for the first U.S. state dinner with a Canadian leader in nearly 20 years.

Asked by Logan what Canadians do not like about the U.S., Trudeau replies that Americans should pay more attention to the world, "...an awareness of what's going on in the rest of the world I think is what many Canadians would hope for Americans... I think we sometimes like to think that, you know, Americans will pay attention to us from time to time, too."

Trudeau, the son of former Canadian PM and progressive lion Pierre Trudeau, believes letting in 25,000 Syrians chosen by his agents after screening is smart, safe and the Canadian thing to do. But there is a risk. "Every time a tourist or an immigrant or refugee shows up in another country, there is a security risk," he tells Logan. "I am more than comfortable that...accepting 25,000 Syrian refugees does right by both the safety of Canadians and by the values that define us as a nation." Even if one of those refugees commits a terrorist act, says the prime minister in response to Logan's follow-up question, "Ultimately being open and respectful towards each other is a much more powerful a way to diffuse hatred and anger than...big walls and oppressive policies."

The new prime minister is 44 and has been in politics for just eight years. He did many things not usually connected with elective office before pursuing politics. "I was a snowboard instructor, I was a bouncer in a nightclub, I was a whitewater river guide...I worked as a teacher," says Trudeau. He tells Logan he makes no apologies for those experiences and won't be defined by his enemies' criticism of them or his youth, so he ignores such critics.

Trudeau stunned the country by coming from last in the polls and delivering a victory for his party after its worst defeat in the last elections -- an historic achievement. He also raised eyebrows by removing his military's six warplanes from the war on ISIS led by his country's greatest ally, the U.S. But that was really a move to more deeply engage Canada in the war on terror he says, by doubling the number of advisors in the war zone. "There's a lot of countries that do very well dropping bombs. There are other things that Canada actually does better than most other countries. And one of them is training people on the ground," says Trudeau.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Dr. Howard - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 05:34 PM)scotian Wrote:  

PM Selfie will be appearing on 60 Minutes this coming Sunday where he will surely embarrass Canadians and infuriate Americans: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-p...r-trudeau/

Young and liberal, Canada's new prime minister snatched victory from conservative politicians last fall partially by promising to welcome Syrian refugees. He defends his program that brought 25,000 Syrians into Canada and discusses his life and famous family -- often compared to the Kennedys in the U.S. -- in a candid profile conducted by Lara Logan. The story will be broadcast on 60 Minutes Sunday, March 6 at 7 p.m.ET/PT -- four days before Trudeau visits Barack Obama for the first U.S. state dinner with a Canadian leader in nearly 20 years.

Asked by Logan what Canadians do not like about the U.S., Trudeau replies that Americans should pay more attention to the world, "...an awareness of what's going on in the rest of the world I think is what many Canadians would hope for Americans... I think we sometimes like to think that, you know, Americans will pay attention to us from time to time, too."

Trudeau, the son of former Canadian PM and progressive lion Pierre Trudeau, believes letting in 25,000 Syrians chosen by his agents after screening is smart, safe and the Canadian thing to do. But there is a risk. "Every time a tourist or an immigrant or refugee shows up in another country, there is a security risk," he tells Logan. "I am more than comfortable that...accepting 25,000 Syrian refugees does right by both the safety of Canadians and by the values that define us as a nation." Even if one of those refugees commits a terrorist act, says the prime minister in response to Logan's follow-up question, "Ultimately being open and respectful towards each other is a much more powerful a way to diffuse hatred and anger than...big walls and oppressive policies."

The new prime minister is 44 and has been in politics for just eight years. He did many things not usually connected with elective office before pursuing politics. "I was a snowboard instructor, I was a bouncer in a nightclub, I was a whitewater river guide...I worked as a teacher," says Trudeau. He tells Logan he makes no apologies for those experiences and won't be defined by his enemies' criticism of them or his youth, so he ignores such critics.

Trudeau stunned the country by coming from last in the polls and delivering a victory for his party after its worst defeat in the last elections -- an historic achievement. He also raised eyebrows by removing his military's six warplanes from the war on ISIS led by his country's greatest ally, the U.S. But that was really a move to more deeply engage Canada in the war on terror he says, by doubling the number of advisors in the war zone. "There's a lot of countries that do very well dropping bombs. There are other things that Canada actually does better than most other countries. And one of them is training people on the ground," says Trudeau.

All I want for Christmas is for Trudeau to say something stupid and have Trump at least tweet about it.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 03-04-2016

[Image: ckT47mG.jpg]

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/...1492100096

President Obama will host Trudeau for a formal dinner at the White House on March 10. The 44-year-old Liberal Party leader won Canada's premiership in a landslide election last year.

The pair appear to already have a chummy relationship. Obama reportedly told Trudeau to address him by his first name in a congratulatory call after the election victory. The pair met later during a trip to the Philippines.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...-of-global

Good Lord... they're having a foam party... and they didn't even have the courtesy to invite the Rubiobot.

[Image: oZuaUbp.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Emancipator - 03-05-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 08:02 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2016 05:34 PM)scotian Wrote:  

All I want for Christmas is for Trudeau to say something stupid and have Trump at least tweet about it.

Cruz and Trudeau debated each other when both were in university, I truly hope there's footage of it somewhere. Dont like Cruz but I'd imagine he embarrassed Tudeau.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Dr. Howard - 03-06-2016

Just finished watching the Troolander interview on 60 Minutes here in the US. What a shit prime minister, and what shit heads are those people that elected him.

The guy has been in politics for 8 years, thats it, and his start was as an appointed senator. So, zero political experience. He has been employed in every possible canadian slacker job...snowboard instructor, white water rafting instructor and teacher. He just sounds like your high school teacher that has no experience that is trying to bullshit you on history or geography that they also read in the same textbook you have. The only problem is people are too polite to say "get the fuck out of here with that shit"

The most striking part to me is it seemed like exactly what America would get if Rubio was the president. Way to inexperienced, way too scripted, with a trumped up resume.

What do you think if there was an actual crisis with Trudeau as prime minister, like a terrorist attack of FLQ proportions that his Dad dealt with, or a Quebec referendum