Roosh V Forum
3rd date nothing happened so far - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: 3rd date nothing happened so far (/thread-49481.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-17-2015

Admittedly this thread has been a case of

[Image: 1362987.jpg]

But sometimes

[Image: guilty-pleasures-640x360.jpg]

for the fuck of it

3rd date nothing happened so far - ksbms - 09-17-2015

The title is grossly misleading by now. It isn't even funny anymore.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rawmeo - 09-18-2015

This thread is one of the reasons why we love RVF.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rhyme or Reason - 09-21-2015

Damn I just read through this whole thread hoping he'd get the bang, but knowing with every page it was less and less likely to happen... kinda cringe worthy..he's pedastalized her hard. Should have moved on LONG AGO.

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-21-2015

No, I didn't pedastalized her hard. She asked me out on Saturday, but I refused. I told her that she could come over and join me watching some math videos.
No we have some kind of radio silence.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Gmac - 09-21-2015

Quote: (09-21-2015 05:35 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

No, I didn't pedastalized her hard. She asked me out on Saturday, but I refused. I told her that she could come over and join me watching some math videos.

For the love of god (and our sanity), move on man.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rhyme or Reason - 09-21-2015

If this is true, I'd hate to see what it's like with the girls you DO pedastalize...

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-22-2015

Quote: (09-21-2015 09:37 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

If this is true, I'd hate to see what it's like with the girls you DO pedastalize...

This is why I'm not fond of all the jargon...it seems half the people using it don't understand the definition

Nothing in OP indicates that he's "pedestalized" this girl,...he hasn't spent any money on her, and he hasn't gone out of his way to see her,... he hasn't put her on a pedestal in any way.

In fact that's about the only thing that's been redemptive out of this whole thing is the fact that he's put zero effort in seeing her.

Captndonk...I agree with Gmac...this thread is dead.

That said...last piece of advice from though: If she asked YOU out, I'd go and make a point of hitting on other girls while you were out with her. It's just a hail Mary and another version of going "nuclear" on her but who knows. If you were to game another chick right in front of her she'd be pissed off but I guarantee she'd either leave you alone for good or be WAY more into you.

If you learn to quit acting like a petulant child who isn't getting what he wants and be a man she will eventually fuck you.

Additionally What the fuck are "math videos"? I don't have a pussy but if I did that sounds like something that would make it dry

By the way...you may want to follow Roosh's advice on how to fuck a virgin. In a lot of ways it parallels some of the advice I've given you.

How to Have Sex With a Virgin by Roosh

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rhyme or Reason - 09-22-2015

^^ Just because he didn't spend money or "put in effort" does NOT mean he has not over thought and over invested in this girl at every turn...

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-22-2015

Quote: (09-22-2015 11:26 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

^^ Just because he didn't spend money or "put in effort" does NOT mean he has not over thought and over invested in this girl at every turn...

Given that "pedestalize" is not an actual word but rather a term of contrived jargon you are entitled to your own definition

My own understanding of it's intended meaning as used on this forum is to define the term is more along the lines of attributing some type of higher value to women simply by vitue of them being women. More along the lines as described by Heartiste

Reason Betas Pedestalize Women

and

thread-45120...57519.html

That said I dont believe what OP has done with this chick would qualify as "pedestalization".

Given that he's failed to pop her pooty after numerous tries I would say he has however committed an egregious act of "nondeflowerization"

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rhyme or Reason - 09-22-2015

You don't have to have a helicopter drop a stuffed animal as a way of asking a girl to prom to have pedastalized her. Just the pure amount of mental energy wasted both in life and on the forum by the OP qualifies as pedastalized. That is just my opinion but I think others here would agree.

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-23-2015

Wasting time isn't pedastalizing for me. In addition I am not able to predict to future. Therefore I have to make decisions not from a retroperspective. I thought I was close and I tried to improve my skills. Although it didn't work out with this girl I became overall way more aggressive regarding escalation.

3rd date nothing happened so far - barnbarn2k - 09-23-2015

You know... There is one more thing you can try. Plan a weekend vacation with her. Keep it simple and don't spend a lot of money or effort planning it. Try to plan it around newmoon(lunar cycle). Stay at a hotel with a pool.
When I was having trouble keeping an old ex from straying I would plan these little trips and it always worked.

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-23-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 12:29 PM)barnbarn2k Wrote:  

You know... There is one more thing you can try. Plan a weekend vacation with her. Keep it simple and don't spend a lot of money or effort planning it. Try to plan it around newmoon(lunar cycle). Stay at a hotel with a pool.
When I was having trouble keeping an old ex from straying I would plan these little trips and it always worked.

^^^^

Now this would definitely fall under "pedestalization"...spend ANY money on a chick you've hung out with, in private, and not banged... that is

[Image: fc,220x200,silver.jpg]

Uhhh...just no

barnbarn2k

Good lord...there's so much wrong with this I don't know where to start. You basically "bribe" a chick with mini vacays to NOT "stray" on you?

[Image: giphy.gif]

STOP....back away slowly from any and all pussy in your life and then run RUN RUN...to somewhere ...where you can read all you can on the RVF forum

3rd date nothing happened so far - barnbarn2k - 09-23-2015

Yeah... Don't over react. Original posters situation is so messed up it's worth a try. Your right it is beta. I didn't know any better 10 years ago. Calm down.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Gmac - 09-23-2015

This is not an ex, this is a oneitis issue with a girl he has not gotten close to banging. Two totally different situations and in this case, a weekend getaway is the worst thing he could propose.

MOVE ON!

Quote: (09-23-2015 01:34 PM)barnbarn2k Wrote:  

Yeah... Don't over react. Original posters situation is so messed up it's worth a try.

No... it isn't

By the way it wasn't OP "situation" that was messed up. I believe the chick is/was just extremely shy and socially awkward virgin.

Some chicks are just unbangable I dont care how much "game" someone claims to have...it's easy to sit behind a keyboard and judge others but none of us were there.

On the plus side we know this chick isn't a raging slut. If it had worked out she might have turned into a decent LTR for OP. Very very little effort (she delivers herself to OPs place...doesn't get easier than that) with some upside (chance at non slutty / virgin pussy). Nothing wrong with that equation in my book

Quote: (09-23-2015 01:34 PM)barnbarn2k Wrote:  

Your right it is beta. I didn't know any better 10 years ago. Calm down.

So which is it? Worth a try or beta? You're still sending conflicting info.

I am calm little poodle. But this forum's value is predicated largely on the quality of the advice shared here. Im not trying to slam you but keep in mind other people are reading this too. If you know better then maybe don't post it.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Remington - 09-23-2015

If it requires that much money to keep a girl around, she is not worth it. I would have probably done something like that when I was 20 when I didn't know any better. This is what you would do if you were married to give as an anniversary gift or something.

Quote: (09-23-2015 11:59 AM)captndonk Wrote:  

Although it didn't work out with this girl I became overall way more aggressive regarding escalation.

Hand to God...That alone was an invaluable lesson. Overcoming fear of "over escalating" is one of the single hardest lessons to learn because it runs counter-intuitive to the societal conditioning to treat women like "precious dainty flowers" we grow up with vs the dirty cum guzzling dick hungry animals they are and more importantly want to be. They are looking for the man that unleashes that

Over escalating under the wrong circumstances may possibly be a mistake but "under escalating" is most definitely the worst one.

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-24-2015

LOL

She texted me again:

Hey, the situation seems strange. I want to know what's going on. Let's talk.

I didn't reply so far.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Gmac - 09-24-2015

Delete her number.

3rd date nothing happened so far - BDawg - 09-24-2015

I'd like to promote something here written by Roosh V:
[Image: cccover-250.jpg]
Link

Personally, it's three strikes you're out, but captndonk is free to do whatever.

I like this one, "[s]he didn't do anything than breathing. She didn't move in any way. It was like kissing a doll."
This is a freeze response. Very bad sign.

3rd date nothing happened so far - captndonk - 09-25-2015

Me: What do you want to talk about?
she: We have long heard nothing more from each other. Do you want to meet within the next few days?

I have no idea what to do. I think she is a total newbie so maybe she needs some advice about what went wrong. But on the other hand it is unpleasant to be the guy who brings her to reality. I am afraid she starts crying.

3rd date nothing happened so far - Rhyme or Reason - 09-25-2015

Just ignore her and move on, as has been said. I'm going to say shes just in it for the attention. She's looking to get fucked, but doesn't realize this yet. When she meets someone alpha enough, she will fuck him right away and not play games as shes been doing here.

3rd date nothing happened so far - PapayaTapper - 09-25-2015

Quote: (09-25-2015 08:17 AM)captndonk Wrote:  

Me: What do you want to talk about?
she: We have long heard nothing more from each other. Do you want to meet within the next few days?

I have no idea what to do. I think she is a total newbie so maybe she needs some advice about what went wrong. But on the other hand it is unpleasant to be the guy who brings her to reality. I am afraid she starts crying.

You.. "Hey I like you but I'm a normal man and I like a normal relationship with a woman. When you're ready to behave like an adult woman we can talk"

I already suggested having her see you with another girl. If you are "afraid she starts crying" you have a lot more to learn other than how to bang one particular girl.

I'm not sure why you keep posting here asking for advice if you aren't going to follow it.