Roosh V Forum
Mexico City - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Mexico City (/thread-43581.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mexico City - pipercub - 01-30-2016

No, I've never been there. I see it's on Chiapas though (which is full of life during the weekend), so you could for sure check it out and if you don't like it you won't have to walk too far to find a better venue.

Frankly, my take is that Polanco really isn't a neighborhood to do club game in. Girls who go there will usually go with groups of friends, and won't show too much interest in meeting new people. You'll have a much easier time sticking to clubs in Condesa/Roma. I'd also recommend checking out San Angél, had lots of fun in clubs there quite a few times. The bonus is that San Angél is home to ITAM and is otherwise very close to UNAM- you know what that means...

Mexico City - germanico - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-28-2016 09:42 PM)pipercub Wrote:  

And stay away from Ragga- unless you want to bed fifteen year old fresas.

Kicking lunchboxes -patear loncheras- is the term for that.

Mexico City - MyFabolousLife - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 04:34 PM)pipercub Wrote:  

No, I've never been there. I see it's on Chiapas though (which is full of life during the weekend), so you could for sure check it out and if you don't like it you won't have to walk too far to find a better venue.

Frankly, my take is that Polanco really isn't a neighborhood to do club game in. Girls who go there will usually go with groups of friends, and won't show too much interest in meeting new people. You'll have a much easier time sticking to clubs in Condesa/Roma. I'd also recommend checking out San Angél, had lots of fun in clubs there quite a few times. The bonus is that San Angél is home to ITAM and is otherwise very close to UNAM- you know what that means...

What night venues in San Angél would you recommend?

Are there any other night venues in Condesa/Roma that you'd recommend that i haven't yet named?

Mexico City - pipercub - 02-02-2016

I don't have any special one to recommend. The few times I've been there I've honestly been way to breezy to remember the exact names. There are a ton on Avenida de la Paz, close to the center of San Angel (you can get a camion all the way there from Barranco de Muerto if you're coming by metro), and many on Insurgentes Sur.

As for Condesa/Roma I can't come to think of any more.

Mexico City - Gunner - 02-02-2016

Currently Main Room (club) and Gin Gin (bar) are the hottest in Roma/Condesa.

In Spanish, Main Room: http://www.timeoutmexico.mx/df/antros/main-room
Gin Gin: http://www.timeoutmexico.mx/df/bares-y-cantinas/gin-gin

Mexico City - BajaBlues - 02-08-2016

Myself and Tijuana American will be DF last week of feb. Yeah love Ragga fresh 18 to 23 year olds running around getting tipsy.

Mexico City - MyFabolousLife - 02-08-2016

Quote: (02-08-2016 12:31 PM)BajaBlues Wrote:  

Myself and Tijuana American will be DF last week of feb. Yeah love Ragga fresh 18 to 23 year olds running around getting tipsy.

Sounds like we'll just miss each other. I'm going to be in D.F. Feb 11th to Feb 15th. Are you planning on also doing a trip to Tijuana soon?

In terms of cellphone use, I live in the U.S. and have an Iphone 6 with Verizon. Will I be able to get coverage when i'm down in D.F. or will I need to get some sort of SIM card?

Mexico City - TejasRojo - 02-08-2016

I think you could call Verizon. . . .
http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpa...al-travel/

Looks like it. No worries DF is amazing. We both live in tj so we're always here unless we're somewhere else.

Not a fan of Pata Negra.....Everyone claims it as a go to, but the only good thing about it is it's open late. The place is packed like shit and hot. Mostly filled with dudes and you can't even make a lap in that place it's so small. horribly set up for a bar.

Mexico City - germanico - 02-08-2016

Quote: (02-08-2016 08:51 PM)BajaBlues Wrote:  

Not a fan of Pata Negra.....Everyone claims it as a go to, but the only good thing about it is it's open late. The place is packed like shit and hot. Mostly filled with dudes and you can't even make a lap in that place it's so small. horribly set up for a bar.

Sweaty women that have no choice but to rub against you when you walk by, and zero competition from lame dudes that buy them drinks all night?

Ill wait in line for that.

Different strokes for different folks. I'm 6'4 everyone in the room already has eyes on me. Better places with better layouts than that sardine can.

Mexico City - placer - 02-09-2016

Quote: (02-08-2016 02:44 PM)MyFabolousLife Wrote:  

Iphone 6 with Verizon. Will I be able to get coverage when i'm down in D.F. or will I need to get some sort of SIM card?

You will need an unlocked T-Mobile or AT&T phone; when in Mexico, go to a TelCel (better coverage than Moviestar) store to get an "Amigo" prepaid chip. Or, just spend $20-$40 to get a basic TelCel phone (try and get it unlocked - desbloqueado so you can use it with T-Mobile/AT&T when you return stateside).

Mexico City - BallsDeep - 02-13-2016

Anyone in town at the moment?

Mexico City - redbeard - 02-20-2016

[Image: 7drHiqrh.jpg]

I'll be in Mexico City this weekend. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to meetup, especially if you can sneak me into a weight room.

Mexico City - DMario - 02-21-2016

What are some good upper class cocktail bars? Those are more my style as opposed to clubs.

Mexico City - ChaseMoody - 02-21-2016

[quote='BajaBlues' pid='1215801' dateline='1454952677']

In terms of cellphone use, I live in the U.S. and have an Iphone 6 with Verizon. Will I be able to get coverage when i'm down in D.F. or will I need to get some sort of SIM card?

Check out Amazon, for telcel prepaid sim card. I bought one before I went to df in November with 2 gb. Your Verizon phone is unlocked you just need to swap out the card when you land. It worked great

Mexico City - Gunner - 02-21-2016

Quote: (02-21-2016 06:07 AM)DMario Wrote:  

What are some good upper class cocktail bars? Those are more my style as opposed to clubs.

Limantour.

Mexico City - Worldhopper - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-08-2016 12:31 PM)BajaBlues Wrote:  

I'll be there from 29th Feb till 5th March.

Got an air Bnb apartment right overlooking pique Mexico in condessa.

If you guys are around let me know..

Mexico City - DMario - 03-16-2016

Quote: (02-08-2016 08:51 PM)BajaBlues Wrote:  

I went to Pata Negra on Sunday and this was exactly my experience. I think there was a total of about 10 girls inside (granted it was a Sunday). I'll give it a few more tries.

Anyone know any other places with a similar vibe? I like young drunk girls dancing to reggaeton.

Also, dont think I've seen this place discussed. Theres a place around the corner from Pata Negra called Xampañería. For a sunday night it had some really hot chicks, although it was pretty restricted to tables.

Mexico City - Travesty - 03-16-2016

Quote: (02-09-2016 02:52 AM)placer Wrote:  

Iphone 6 with Verizon. Will I be able to get coverage when i'm down in D.F. or will I need to get some sort of SIM card?

You will need an unlocked T-Mobile or AT&T phone; when in Mexico, go to a TelCel (better coverage than Moviestar) store to get an "Amigo" prepaid chip. Or, just spend $20-$40 to get a basic TelCel phone (try and get it unlocked - desbloqueado so you can use it with T-Mobile/AT&T when you return stateside).

I have a Verizon phone. I went to Mexico recently.

Verizon you simply call up to activate their international activation plan by day. Cost $2 dollars per day. So if it is a short trip it is a good deal.

Mexico City - germanico - 07-03-2016

So whos up for a RVF Mexico City meetup?

Mexico City - nmmoooreland20 - 07-03-2016

Quote: (07-03-2016 04:21 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Would be down October 7-9.

Mexico City - Dantes - 07-03-2016

Germanico

I am up for it. Pm sent

Mexico City - DMario - 07-03-2016

Quote: (07-03-2016 04:21 AM)germanico Wrote:  

I'm always down