Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

The Poland thread - Vicious - 05-23-2011

It's probably a little late, but if you're staying till late June or even July - Poland has the Baltic sea's hottest beach resort in Sopot on its northern shore. Close to Gdansk.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 05-23-2011

Tg3: You may not be a troll but your attitude in the beginning was abrasive and arrogant. There are ways of sharing information without being a dick about it. That said, your thoughts on Poland are not unbelievable to me as I earlier thought.

Your comment about having wide standards means that yes, you probably did fuck every night. I find myself turning down mediocre girls regularly.

Also I have not been outright approached in Poland. I get a lot of eye contact, but no girl has walked up to me anywhere.

The Poland thread - Dash Global - 05-23-2011

Quote: (05-23-2011 03:11 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Tg3: You may not be a troll but your attitude in the beginning was abrasive and arrogant. There are ways of sharing information without being a dick about it. That said, your thoughts on Poland are not unbelievable to me as I earlier thought.

Your comment about having wide standards means that yes, you probably did fuck every night. I find myself turning down mediocre girls regularly.

Also I have not been outright approached in Poland. I get a lot of eye contact, but no girl has walked up to me anywhere.

Your last comment is alil discouraging. Even after speaking english out loud in bars / clubs no girls ever approached you?!?

I roll solo so I don't speak English outloud to myself, though it's very obvious I'm not Polish. Still no girl has approached me. They make it easy for me though sometimes by standing right next to me and "accidentally" touching me. I don't mind this personally since I'm comfortable approaching, but you will have to do at least some work even for the low quality girls.

In Iceland and Denmark I was approached quite a bit.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 05-23-2011

Quote: (05-23-2011 03:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In Iceland and Denmark I was approached quite a bit.

Break this down some more for us Roosh, especially Iceland. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

There's no way you can really plan on being approached, and mostly it was by mediocre girls, but I will say it only happened when I rolled solo. Same for Denmark.

I'd say the quality of girls approaching me were slightly higher in Iceland, but happened more frequently in Denmark. Iceland has better girls so that's not surprising.

The Poland thread - Sirob - 05-24-2011

Just spoke to one of my colleagues, a Spanish guy in his late 20's.

Guess where he and his entire Spanish contingent (6 guys) is planning to spend their ascension holidays in?

That's right. Poland. Krakow.

June 1st week.

The influx has begun.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 05-24-2011

Quote: (05-24-2011 07:02 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Guess where he and his entire Spanish contingent (6 guys) is planning to spend their ascension holidays in?

June 1st week.

The influx has begun.

Wait a minute! [Image: dodgy.gif]

All the Polish girls I spoke with on couch-surfing, OKcupid, and locally in Miami, all Polish women leave for the summer to other countries. Especially the ones under 30.

Do your boys have info that contradicts this?

Mixx

The Poland thread - Sirob - 05-24-2011

Mixx,

These spanish guys don't care whether most of the chicks are leaving krakow for the summer. The way he described his trip to me, it was crystal clear that they were going to drink the piss off and hit on anything with a pulse. No game there, except being spanish, good looking and dancing a bit of salsa.

No wonder most of the women in krakow have such hardened responses to foreign attention.

Quote: (05-24-2011 10:04 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

June 1st week.

The influx has begun.

All the Polish girls I spoke with on couch-surfing, OKcupid, and locally in Miami, all Polish women leave for the summer to other countries. Especially the ones under 30.

Mixx

The Poland thread - Pilgrim37 - 05-24-2011

Head to Gdansk for summer.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 05-24-2011

Quote: (05-24-2011 10:57 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Head to Gdansk for summer.

This girl is not Polish, dog.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 05-24-2011

Yeah her nose is too small to be Polish.

The Poland thread - Tg3 - 05-24-2011

Quote: (05-24-2011 11:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

weird. uhm, maybe the poznan girls have big noses.Just browsing all my polish girlfriends on facebook, they don't have particularly big nose...

June 1st week.

The influx has begun.

Mixx
Man, again, you seem to make a rule out of few examples, of course couchsurfers gonna leave, they are travellers. OKcupid is not popular in poland so i guess you had only few girls you talk to (and they are all ugly there anyway).
And by the way, yes most girls I know tell me they want to go abroad for summer (but it will be just a couple of weeks ) but in my experience with east european and russian girls, the fact that they have the project to go abroad on summer does not mean they will actually do it(money issue, not only her has to have money, but her friends..) and when they do it , it is never all summer !! YES More important, even the ones who go abroad will be away for maybe a couple of weeks!! Summer lasts 3 months (begining of june to end of august), it means even the ones who leave are still at home most of the summer....

Finally, I was in krakow on summer, it was packed with polish girls. Packed!

Yo TG3 - chill-out - I am not making any rules..I stated what was communicated to me by girls I spoke with here in Miami, not just couchsurfing.. REAAAAADDD!!!

You are fairly new to the forum, and have made ZERO contributions, and express yourself like a dick...you've done it to me 2x and to Roosh.

Say what you have to say and chill out. I welcome your feedback, I honestly do, but stop being a dick - read the forum rules!

Rule 1: Don't be a dick! (especially when you have made zero contributions here)

Mixx

Quote: (05-24-2011 12:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yo TG3 - chill-out - I am not making any rules..I stated what was communicated to me by girls I spoke with here in Miami, not just couchsurfing.. REAAAAADDD!!!

You are fairly new to the forum, and have made ZERO contributions, and express yourself like a dick...you've done it to me 2x and to Roosh.

Say what you have to say and chill out. I welcome your feedback, I honestly do, but stop being a dick - read the forum rules!

Rule 1: Don't be a dick! (especially when you have made zero contributions here)

Mixx

yeah, sorry dude, I come a bit too agressive, forums posting makes me agressive for some reason will try to chill or not to post more..

Quote: (05-24-2011 12:59 PM)Tg3 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2011 12:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

yeah, sorry dude, I come a bit too agressive, forums posting makes me agressive for some reason will try to chill or not to post more..

All good. By not taking a defensive stand to what I wrote, you demonstrate high value. As I already stated, I welcome (as I'm sure others do too) your insight on places you have first-hand knowledge of, and hope you continue to do so.

Mixx

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 05-24-2011

I would speculate that for most of them "leaving for the summer" means "a 2-4 week vacation" at best. At least it is the same in Romania - you talk to a girl, and she gives you an impression that she travels the whole year, but when you ask details, this means she goes to France four times a year for a week, every three months. Well, technically this could be considered "travel the whole year", but this is not how I'd consider it. So the questions I am asking now are "how long you gonna be outside the country" and "when are you leaving".

Thing is, there is not a lot of places a typical EE chick can go for the whole summer out of country - it is expensive, and they do not make a lot of money. And if she does, then her employer usually won't let you to leave for more than two weeks during the summer. So I suggest to ask them for details. Being able to get out of country is a sign of status for them, so I guess at least some of them brag by that.

The Poland thread - Sirob - 05-25-2011

Hey that's a useful point for DHV. especially when it comes to EE and Baltic girls.

Quote: (05-24-2011 09:05 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Thing is, there is not a lot of places a typical EE chick can go for the whole summer out of country - it is expensive, and they do not make a lot of money. And if she does, then her employer usually won't let you to leave for more than two weeks during the summer. So I suggest to ask them for details. Being able to get out of country is a sign of status for them, so I guess at least some of them brag by that.

The Poland thread - solo - 05-25-2011

I spent about 10 days in poland in the summer of 2006 as I was doing the Interrail thing.

Gdansk - some nice girls but wouldn't spend more than a couple of days there
Warsawa - see above
Krakow - very beautiful and nice town with a student and touristy feel. Godd quality of women.
Sopot - Poland's most famous beach resort as previously stated. Good quality but girls seemed to be somewhat stuck up and have their bitch shields on.

The Poland thread - opening23 - 05-25-2011

I've always gone to Sopot in the summer. Been there 3x. Thing is...it changes so much and so fast. There are a lot of yahoos there from everywhere. But also a lot of girls. There used to be a great and I mean great club called Copacabana. Burned down. That place was a goldmine for meeting girls! Glory days! I was there last summer and started the night at CAFE FERBER on the main street. Def will be action there. Then right across the street there was some big disco. Can't remember the name. It was aiight. Thing with Sopot is you need to ask around as it changes so much. But girls come from all over. I got very lucky and met a sexy and cool girl who I am still in touch with 4 yrs later. Ah...also a good bar many locals go to is SPATIF. Could have some fun in there as well. Would not waste my time with Gdansk. It's more to see stuff than to go out. Nightlife is lame there. Same with Gdynia in my opinion. Ebody goes to Sopot at night.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 05-27-2011

Quote: (05-24-2011 11:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was checking some Polish club sites and you're right. They do have big noses. Didn't expect that.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 05-28-2011

Roosh, I have a few questions on the costs in Poznan and/or Wroclaw...

How much would a nice 1 bedroom apartment in a nice/central area be? For somebody looking at a 4 month stay.

What are any other notable costs where you are?

And, to date, how are you finding day game? night game? quality of girls?

Just wanted to get the latest vibe from you.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 05-28-2011

You're looking at $600-$1000 a month for a furnished pad in a nice spot. Quality of lodgings can vary wildly from communist-era to newly renovated. For Poznan I went to a rental agency that was in lonely planet right across from the train station.

Day game is okay for numbers to mess with on the side but night game is perfectly fine to get action same night. Quality has remained decent, but at night it is almost always a sausage fest.

From my first impressions post, the only thing I'd want to downplay a tad is the girls being crazy about Latino guys. Yes you're still exotic, but not exotic enough that the girls approach you. You still have to work here. If you got a Latino guy with game and an American white guy with game, the Latino will have just a minor edge. It seems that just being foreign and looking foreign is good enough.

The other night I saw an Indian guy with a THICK Indian accent spending a lot of time with a young Polish girl that was rather cute. In the States you just wouldn't see that... ever. He blew it in the end cause his game sucked, but Poland is kind to minorities. However, if you got no game and don't approach, you won't get shit.

The Poland thread - Mr.GM - 05-29-2011

Quote: (05-28-2011 07:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The other night I saw an Indian guy with a THICK Indian accent spending a lot of time with a young Polish girl that was rather cute. In the States you just wouldn't see that... ever. He blew it in the end cause his game sucked, but Poland is kind to minorities. However, if you got no game and don't approach, you won't get shit.

Roosh, girls are mostly tall and blonde like maybe sweden or there is just more variation of types in Poland?
Great to know that prices for renting are overall affordable.