Roosh V Forum
NBA playoffs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: NBA playoffs (/thread-11926.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

NBA playoffs - Biz - 06-05-2012

HUGE W for the celts tonight, can't believe we stole one in Miami, back in town for game 6 yeeerrpp

NBA playoffs - DonovanVC - 06-05-2012

miami is full of bitches.

go boston

NBA playoffs - assman - 06-06-2012

Miami still has no killer instinct. They needed to steal one in Boston to go up 3-1.

NBA playoffs - Giovonny - 06-06-2012

Boston Wow!

NBA playoffs - at350zguyy - 06-06-2012

didnt expect boston to make this a series. just makes me more and more angry about rose's injury because this should have been the year for a bulls vs. thunder matchup in the finals.

NBA playoffs - Timoteo - 06-06-2012

I thought Miami would win the series, but I didn't expect Boston to get blown off the court. Miami struggles against the better teams, even if they eventually win. Last night was a HUGE win for Boston - I figured Miami to get a solid W last night. Now they face the knockout game back in Boston, and you know what? I think Boston is going to win. I'm not saying I HOPE they do, but I question whether the Heat can step up to this kind of pressure. I'm not worried about LeBron, but the rest of the crew.

NBA playoffs - hoops330 - 06-06-2012

Paul Pierce is The Truth and Lebron continues to lack killer instinct. Only one basket in the final 8 minutes and it was the drive that Boston practically gave him in the final seconds to avoid fouling.

NBA playoffs - Snowflake - 06-06-2012

Agreed. James still lacks the consistency and charisma to step up to challenges on major games after all these years

I don't wanna end up like Lance did but.... y'knahmean?

NBA playoffs - R Smoov - 06-06-2012

You down wit OKC?

YEAH YOU KNOW ME

NBA playoffs - at350zguyy - 06-06-2012

OKC winning is whats right for the NBA. Now if only the Bulls could avoid injuries at key spots and get up to speed with OKC.

NBA playoffs - kosko - 06-06-2012

Will always be the Sonics. I can't acknowledge OKC, Stern did my old City dirty. Good Job Sonics!

NBA playoffs - Vacancier Permanent - 06-06-2012

I can't believe the Spurs let that one slip...unreal! Some dubious ref decisions at key moments that went against the Spurs too...the Spurs should have won this. Pop has to bring in a few young bloods to challenge or the title next season. Thanks for an awesome run Spurs. See you guys next year stronger than ever before!

Boston will kill the mega uber overrated team from Miami and will make it to the finals. I'm rooting for the Celtics. Can't stand the Thunders.

Quote: (06-06-2012 11:08 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

OKC winning is whats right for the NBA. Now if only the Bulls could avoid injuries at key spots and get up to speed with OKC.

This whole season gets a massive asterisk put on it. I don't mean that as disrespect to the Thunder, but some many key players got hurt during the season, and of course in the playoffs because of the shortened season/condensed schedule, that you have to wonder what the end result would have been if it were a normal season, with normal training camps before the start of it. Just the same, everyone played under the same conditions, and I think OKC being a bit younger, with bodies better able to withstand the rigors of this season helped them in the end. They managed the season better than some other teams.

Quote: (06-06-2012 11:11 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Will always be the Sonics. I can't acknowledge OKC, Stern did my old City dirty. Good Job Sonics!

It's funny you should say this. At the very end of the game, on Twitter I said that my only regret was that this wasn't happening in Seattle, instead of OKC. The Sonics had such a proud history (I remember the consecutive finals against the Bullets in the late 70s as if it were yesterday), and I was really sad to see them leave.

NBA playoffs - assman - 06-07-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 11:11 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Boston will kill the mega uber overrated team from Miami and will make it to the finals. I'm rooting for the Celtics. Can't stand the Thunders.
I'd like to see the Heat beat the Celtics, only so I can watch them get run over by the Thunder.

Durant is to clutch what Lebron is to choke.

Lebron has got to put the team on his back Greg Jennings style and lead the Heat to the Finals, or the pressure on him is going to continue to mount. Dude should have kept that size 16 foot out of his mouth.

NBA playoffs - Snowflake - 06-07-2012

Quote: (06-07-2012 12:17 AM)assman Wrote:  

Durant is to clutch what Lebron is to choke.

that's so true

NBA playoffs - at350zguyy - 06-07-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 11:13 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 11:08 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

This whole season gets a massive asterisk put on it. I don't mean that as disrespect to the Thunder, but some many key players got hurt during the season, and of course in the playoffs because of the shortened season/condensed schedule, that you have to wonder what the end result would have been if it were a normal season, with normal training camps before the start of it. Just the same, everyone played under the same conditions, and I think OKC being a bit younger, with bodies better able to withstand the rigors of this season helped them in the end. They managed the season better than some other teams.

I agree with the injury concern, but the Thunder ran through 3 teams that were at full strength. If the Bulls stayed healthy, I don't think Boston is 1 win away from the finals. I wouldn't put an asterisk by this season, just like the Spurs won their first title against the Knicks without Patrick Ewing.

NBA playoffs - kosko - 06-07-2012

Boston look like steaming garbage tonight. Couldn't hit anything, showed how much Rondo needs to get a on streak for them to do something also. Can the Heat do 2 strait? They are hardly consistent either. But in typical Bron fashion it would make sense for him to get punked during Game 7 at home lol. He played great tonight though very different from the last round where his huge nights wern't getting wins vs the Pacers.

NBA playoffs - assman - 06-08-2012

Lebron was unstoppable in a game where the Celtics were awful; even their bench was awful, and that's at home. The Celtics will come ready to play game 7. It will be interesting to see if Lebron will take over if the game is close in the final minutes.

NBA playoffs - Excelsior - 06-12-2012

NBA playoffs - at350zguyy - 06-12-2012

what a finish by durant and westbrook. but moreso durant than westbrook. and thabo playing D in the second half was huge.

NBA playoffs - LifeBeginsAt40 - 06-12-2012

Durant is a beast. The poise of this side when it doesn't panic from 15 down is amazing. They play like a team of veterans despite their age. They could create a dynasty that will deny Lebron ever getting an NBA title. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

NBA playoffs - Snowflake - 06-13-2012

imo Miami will get sweeped

NBA playoffs - Snowflake - 06-15-2012

...heh... scratch that. King James proved me wrong although I feel OKC kinda let this one go, a 2-0 lead would have made a huge difference

NBA playoffs - assman - 06-19-2012

Can Lebron's headband get any bigger?