Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 04-07-2019

Girls with boyfriends are easier to bang

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 04-07-2019

Completely ignored the question.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - floridaboiii - 04-07-2019

@Rudebwoy and Buck Wild

I was downstairs waiting for my friend and was just trying to get into a social mood. I just threw out a yo to see if the girls might be interested in being opened. You guys know girls will run if they dont like what they see. The girls stopped, game on.

The reason I acted the way I did is because the dude responded with hostility and disrespect. I wasnt trying to have some deep conversation or get into their uber, I literally said, "what's up where y'all going." Im not saying white people would have invited me, i wasnt expecting that at all, i meant that i feel like dude wouldnt have responded like that if i was white. Honestly I wish he had just ignored me instead of disrespecting me. I went from open to being opened by 8 of the girls (the other two were the guys girlfriends it seemed like) to being considered scary. Clearly this guy was the ringleader because the girls went from oh he's cute to oh na we don't fuck with you because our boy don't fuck with you. The dude coulda basically said anything else in any other tone and i woulda just moved my attention back to the girls... My goal in the first place. I'm pretty sure like you said rudebwoy he was cockblocking.

I hate dudes who act weird over some hoes, that's a pet peeve of mine.

Also I know it's not all black people of course, I was exaggerating. This is not the first time this week some stupid shit like this has happened.

@Nondrifter

You right man I mean I'm not even mad it's just sad and frustrating seeing all this instant hostility as soon as I open my mouth to say anything. I'm not hostile person anymore. I'm not used to it. Definitely need to recalibrate haha.

@Iso & Beirut

I dont think i explained opening the girls clearly. The girls stopped when i yelled yo from the other side of the lobby. They waited for me to come talk to them. I'm sure some of yall have said hey to a girl and they just kept on walking, Na they waited for me to come open them. I walked right past just to dap up the dude first. In my head I was already in with the girls. I didn't need dudes approval to talk to his girls, I already had the girls stopped. I was literally trying to be nice and converse, i saw a brother and i wanted to say hi.

I appreciate the advice and will try those openers in the future. Like I said above I just need to recalibrate. It was a misunderstanding. I'm sure I used to act like he acted I'm just not used to that anymore. I should've just charged it to the game and sat back down, I just don't fuck w being disrespected.

Thank y'all for dissecting this interaction.

@MaceTyrell

She's probably crazy.

I'm complaining about black dudes acting like assholes but I really can't see a black lesbian being friendly enough to give you her IG. Those girls are more on edge than anyone.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 04-07-2019

Yah guess I just don't care about not meeting some chicks random friend enough to have it ruin my day.

Happens all the time to me cause girls I go with tend to be socially connected or known in many circles.

Literally happened to me today at the beach with a chick who I've been seeing here for a bit. My chick saw some other girl and her family that she knew from her village lol. They had a whole conversation in their dialect (so I have literally no idea what they are saying) when they saw each other and again when the other girl was leaving.

Was I supposed to get mad cause she didn't intro me?

After the home girl left I was like "oh what did you say did she ask about me" and my girl socked me on the shoulder and we laughed about it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - burncushlikewood - 04-08-2019

No man i think people need to be nicer to strangers. you're not asking for banking numbers just making conversation

people are too sensitive, you need to brush it off and try and engage, i think the chicks will probably be more interested if you play it cool and accept the guy in, it shows confidence and not feeling threatened by some random guy on the street

dudes have this get mine and everyone else can get zip mentality
its a free market.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 04-08-2019

Let's flip the script, how many of you would be accepting of a guy joining in on your group if you were rolling with ten girls and a buddy?

I'm with Black Caesar, why abandon a date because a girl you hardly know doesn't introduce you to her so called friend.

More than likely the girl lacks the social skills to realize the mistake or she doesn't feel the need to introduce you because your not her man.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 04-08-2019

If that dude with the 10 girls was alone would you still have tried to get in his uber? Probably not. You only wanted to join him to benefit from his value.

Why would it be any different for him, what value do you offer him?

Did you compliment him? Did you make him laugh? Did you show him you could bring the vibe of the party up or that you could handle hanging with 10 girls and not creep them out?

No, you came up and tried to join their party without offering any value and got a predictable response.

Homeless person: hey where are you going can I come?
You: no fuck off

You: hey where are you guys going can I come?
Baller: no fuck off

I'm not saying you are equal to a homeless person but the value difference between you and a homeless person is about the same as the value difference between a random guy on the street and a baller with 10 beautiful women

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 04-08-2019

I made a friend and good connect here cause I got him into a club by telling the bouncer he was with me and the 12 chicks I was with.

They wouldn't let him and his friend in and I had stepped out for a smoke and was going back in so I was like "yo he is with me" and the door guy pretty much had to let him in.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mufasa - 04-09-2019

Quote: (04-08-2019 09:16 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Let's flip the script, how many of you would be accepting of a guy joining in on your group if you were rolling with ten girls and a buddy?

I'm with Black Caesar, why abandon a date because a girl you hardly know doesn't introduce you to her so called friend.

More than likely the girl lacks the social skills to realize the mistake or she doesn't feel the need to introduce you because your not her man.

Depends if he's a loser or not. If he's a fun dude then for sure especially if one of the girls in the squad likes him and he can pull his weight while out.

I'll have to go back and look but I believe the original comment was that this wasn't some passing by conversation.
In my personal experience I stated wait for 5 minutes before bouncing. I reside in the "abandon camp" because it is still good game. more often than not the girl will try to regain favor with you in some form. To me its far more effective game psychologically than staying there. I will agree that it is situational, but for me its a matter of how I want to be treated, and a "good boy" isn't it.

additionally as I've bagged more ladies my patience with their shitty behavior has grown thin because why put up with it?

the beach situation for example: If you walk away does she come chasing after you?
--yes

Question for you rudebwoy: how long does the conversation have to go on with no introduction before you bounce?

Quote: (04-08-2019 12:23 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

If that dude with the 10 girls was alone would you still have tried to get in his uber? Probably not. You only wanted to join him to benefit from his value.

No, you came up and tried to join their party without offering any value and got a predictable response.

I'm not saying you are equal to a homeless person but the value difference between you and a homeless person is about the same as the value difference between a random guy on the street and a baller with 10 beautiful women

It's not about the guy its about the girl I'm trying to bang right?
If she is feeling me then I'm good. The girl having a good time will usually lead to a solid "hi what's up" from a good guy then we just chop it up and have fun--if its a cock block then ok, some dudes are jealous like that

Am I going to get into that uber? probably, depends how the night with the girl is going and if I was unable to bounce the chick out of there for some sexing. But I'm not there for the guy, but if he invites me to party with their crew then lets get it.

In my experience If you are out there not giving a fuck then you will be accepted. The amount of times I've gone out solo and ended up at an afterparty where I knew no one is more than two hand fulls. Having some blow helps as well

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 04-09-2019

Depends. Honestly, if a dude is cool and he's jumping in on a set, I usually don't mind. If you're rolling with 10 girls, having another dude to play off of can be fun.

It really depends, though. Some dudes know how to team up and others don't. I do think it's good for the vibe if you keep shit friendly regardless. Not to mention, if you start picking up more people and building up the set you start to look like a really cool guy. Also, people tend to remember when you treated them warmly when you didn't need to.

You can easily get yourself to the point where people want you to come out because they know you're gonna make it easier for them to have a good time.

Occasionally that happens to me since I always hang at the same few bars. I had a reputation as a pretty solitary dude, but no one believes it anymore since I am a bit of a nexus on those nights. People start to become intrigued like "oh, YOU'RE that fortis guy I been hearing about. So and so was just telling story (x) about you. Is it true that you do (y)?"

Those are the sorts of nights where I find that my phone # gets passed along to girls more often than not.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 04-09-2019

Mufasa,

Hey man if it works for you then do you.

Guess I still don't see any reason to leave a great time with a chick that

1 - is already chasing me hard
2 - is going to cook me a fire meal later that day
3 - is going to spoil me in the sack after said meal
4 - would do this every day if I wanted

All cause of 2 minutes where she caught up with some random aquaitance that is of zero consequence to me.

In my case she wasn't being disrespectful at all.

If a chick is trying to intentionally trying to disrepect you then being reactive and falling in to her frame is the opposite of what you should do (if you want to check her and keep her around).

If a chick really makes egregious boundary validations then of course drop her but you gotta evaluate if your boundaries actually make any sense first.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mufasa - 04-09-2019

I think we are agreeing. I wouldn’t bounce on that either.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 04-09-2019

Saw a funny quote today, something like "the most unattractive man is an attractive man who knows hes attractive"

Lol a girls brain is a strange place.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 04-09-2019

Listening to a psychology podcast I heard a quote about confidence. Being confident means you are sure of a particular point of view. Your views and opinions are built upon a strong frame of reference. You dont need to ask the opinions of others because you already know it to be true. You would never ask someone "hey so what do you think about gravity? Do you like it? Is it real?"

When people are not confident about something they ask others and then MONITOR their response in order to tell themselves how to feel about it. (Yareally calls it pinging off your environment. He says all women do that. Men do it too though.)

It is difficult to manage because feedback from others is important, you dont want to always ignore the opinion of others, however when it comes to women you cant show any signs that indicate lack of confidence. You have to maintain this delusional sense of confidence by never asking for feedback nor letting any feedback change your point of view (we call this frame, or "being non-reactive")

I'm even starting to think telling a girl how you feel about her or how she makes you feel etc comes across as low confidence. Why are you telling her how you feel? Because you want to express yourself or because you want to see if she reacts positively to give yourself an ego boost?

After spending some time around women who dont speak English it made me understand how powerful it is when you get across a message without saying a word. How to play with the hidden dynamics. Its almost like if you have to say it, it indicates on a subconscious level it is not true.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 04-09-2019

[quote] (04-09-2019 01:16 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

[quote='rudebwoy' pid='1962876' dateline='1554732985']

More than likely the girl lacks the social skills to realize the mistake or she doesn't feel the need to introduce you because your not her man.[/quote]

Depends if he's a loser or not. If he's a fun dude then for sure especially if one of the girls in the squad likes him and he can pull his weight while out.

I'll have to go back and look but I believe the original comment was that this wasn't some passing by conversation.
In my personal experience I stated wait for 5 minutes before bouncing. I reside in the "abandon camp" because it is still good game. more often than not the girl will try to regain favor with you in some form. To me its far more effective game psychologically than staying there. I will agree that it is situational, but for me its a matter of how I want to be treated, and a "good boy" isn't it.

additionally as I've bagged more ladies my patience with their shitty behavior has grown thin because why put up with it?

the beach situation for example: If you walk away does she come chasing after you?
--yes

Question for you rudebwoy: how long does the conversation have to go on with no introduction before you bounce?

Are we talking the 10 girls 2 guys situation?

Well from experience I know that the two guys have to be with two of the girls. The guy is going to be block me from getting at the other girls, especially if he is a brotha.

I would probably say a quick hello and keep it moving, making strong eye contact with the any cute girls in the group.

My plan would be to attack again when the guy isn't around.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 04-09-2019

If you act like you always know what you're talking about people will believe you do and follow you even if you are totally clueless.

Once you do it a few times it becomes a bit of a self-reinforcing cycle cause you're like "damn I pulled half that shit outta thin air and everyone ate it up" so you start going harder and longer with the schtick.

You do it enough times and boom you're a Bain consultant.

On the real though just try it out. Anything done with confidence is confidant.

On the verbal expression thing...

I like verbals a lot and the new gen stuff is more about directly expressing how you feel about certain things so that she gets bascially direct confirmation you're a Secret Society dude (low key, great sex for her, safe, won't blow up her or her circle if you hook up).

In that I'll often throw in how I like something specifc about them like how they are outgoing, or seem chill, or are descreet which are all features I want to highlight about our interactions because it will bring her into the fold and hit the keys above.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - newandimproved - 04-10-2019

Despite all the bluster, if I look at all the black women I've engaged with, the biggest issue it seems to me is one of lack of comfort not lack of value.

I will return later to defend my position lol.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 04-10-2019

Anyone here seen the new Jordan Peele film 'Us'? Thoughts?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 04-10-2019

Quote: (04-10-2019 03:31 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Trash

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 04-10-2019

Quote: (04-10-2019 03:47 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Trash

TDK

Can you elaborate a little further?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 04-10-2019

Quote: (04-10-2019 04:53 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Trash

TDK

I just didn't get it. With Get Out, I could follow and understand the underlying messages/themes/imagery.

I just bought a Spike Lee Box set.

Do the right thing is a damn good movie. Jungle Fever is good also. Mo better blues? I didn't like too much.

Still have Malcolm X, He got Game, Crooklyn and Clockers to watch.

Such a shame. That whole African American early 90's/ late 80's music and movie scene was golden.

Even as a 27 year black brit, I miss those days.

TDK

Quote: (04-10-2019 05:07 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2019 04:53 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Trash

TDK

I just didn't get it. With Get Out, I could follow and understand the underlying messages/themes/imagery.

I just bought a Spike Lee Box set.

Do the right thing is a damn good movie. Jungle Fever is good also. Mo better blues? I didn't like too much.

Still have Malcolm X, He got Game, Crooklyn and Clockers to watch.

Such a shame. That whole African American early 90's/ late 80's music and movie scene was golden.

Even as a 27 year black brit, I miss those days.

TDK

So because you didn't get it, you thought it was crap? [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - PapayaTapper - 04-10-2019

Im not fan of the "horror" genre but I ended up seeing "Us" a couple weeks ago with my girl.

Personally I thought the movie was pretty "meh". Largely because they let the tension out too soon. For "scary" to work well you have to maintain the suspense...let the audience's imagination do the "work" (Just like gaming a woman...keep her mind guessing).

In "Us" there's scene where the "monster" (metaphorically.., there is no monster per se) is revealed fairly early on. From that point on it just becomes a nonsensical chase movie with serious "holes" in the story-line culminating in a "twist" thats just plain silly.

Peele's obviously a very talented guy but I think he fell victim to the dreaded sophmore slump after the success of "Get Out"

Quote: (04-10-2019 08:12 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Im not fan of the "horror" genre but I ended up seeing "Us" a couple weeks ago with my girl.

Personally I thought the movie was pretty "meh". Largely because they let the tension out too soon. For "scary" to work well you have to maintain the suspense...let the audience's imagination do the "work" (Just like gaming a woman...keep her mind guessing).

In "Us" there's scene where the "monster" (metaphorically.., there is no monster per se) is revealed fairly early on. From that point on it just becomes a nonsensical chase movie with serious "holes" in the story-line culminating in a "twist" thats just plain silly.

Peele's obviously a very talented guy but I think he fell victim to the dreaded sophmore slump after the success of "Get Out"

Well said.

In response to Moma, the parts in bold are what I meant.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Repo - 04-10-2019

US is what happens when you give a super talented and creative person too much freedom. . . they get too weird with it. Key and Peele was the same way frankly, mix of really good and God-awful skits