Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - Eddie Winslow - 10-25-2018

Haven't really been going out much lately, but I plan on making the most of Halloween weekend and go out Friday Saturday night.

I'm really hyped about my costume - I think I'm going to have my work cut out for me especially once I start fatality-ing the dance floor:

[Image: attachment.jpg40464]   

Will do a field report Saturday and Sunday mornings. shooting for a double flawless victory.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mikestar - 10-25-2018

I was supposed to meet the Italian girl today for a pizza and boning session but it seems like God doesn’t want me to get my flag. I visited the hospital for a deep cough and I have pneumonia, having to stay in the hospital for a few days.

I was also supposed to meet the Colombian chick this weekend and get that flag too... sometimes when things are going so well something has to come in the way and fuck it up for you but it’s cool, I’ll get back to them when I recover. At least the nurses are freaking hot and flirty, so that’s my entertainment.

Player's Log / Lounge - realologist - 10-25-2018

Quote: (10-24-2018 12:46 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

How do you guys switch to winter period when it comes to daygame?
It´s early dark, it´s cold, nobody stays outside longer than necessary, girls put a lot of layers on themself, generally mood is worse,....

Easy. "Let's get some hot chocolate/coffee/soup/somewhere warm." Doesn't take much convincing when it's cold outside.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 10-25-2018

Quote: (10-25-2018 02:49 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

I was supposed to meet the Italian girl today for a pizza and boning session but it seems like God doesn’t want me to get my flag. I visited the hospital for a deep cough and I have pneumonia, having to stay in the hospital for a few days.

I was also supposed to meet the Colombian chick this weekend and get that flag too... sometimes when things are going so well something has to come in the way and fuck it up for you but it’s cool, I’ll get back to them when I recover. At least the nurses are freaking hot and flirty, so that’s my entertainment.

What you should do is parlay your sickness into having these girls come over and take care of you.

Women love taking care of their man

Player's Log / Lounge - Mikestar - 10-25-2018

Quote: (10-25-2018 03:02 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2018 02:49 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

What you should do is parlay your sickness into having these girls come over and take care of you.

Women love taking care of their man

Funnily enough, this hot Uruguayan girl i know messaged me now and said she will bring me food tomorrow, I hope she brings me something else too [Image: biggrin.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Trent W. - 10-25-2018

Quote: (10-24-2018 12:46 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

How do you guys switch to winter period when it comes to daygame?
It´s early dark, it´s cold, nobody stays outside longer than necessary, girls put a lot of layers on themself, generally mood is worse,....

I always knew there is a difference in the mood but I noticed it more evidently now because I daygamed more this summer. I find it harder myself to do the street approaches. Maybe mall game, it's not my strong suit but it's a viable option for daygame in the winter.

Player's Log / Lounge - Trent W. - 10-25-2018

Quote: (10-21-2018 01:17 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

In one sentence, how would you describe "RVF Game?"

I've been going out with some RSD guys and it's obvious what RSD style is. Lots of approaching, high energy, and they all say ridiculous shit to get a reaction out of girls. I wouldn't exactly call it clown game, because a lot of normal guys are worse, but it's clear that a lot of the things they do exist to entertain the girls.

Anyway, hanging with these guys made me realize the difference between RVF & RSD. I've gone out with RVF guys often and I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's clear our style is much different. We're more focused on building chemistry, instead of just creating excitement, with women. We're not interested in opening 100 different sets and we're not worried about "being in state" or that kind of stuff.

So - I'm curious how you guys would characterize "RVF Game."

I've only seen videos of RSD and they do seem to be performing a lot. Were they actually high energy guys or did they put it on as a show when going out? And do they approach the same way regardless of what environment they're in? Most of RSD in-fields are from clubs and such but I can't imagine they are that energetic even in lower key settings.

I've posted a few times about the fact that for me only Todd seems relatable (who is not even RSD anymore). He is very technical, which I personally like, but doesn't go on to do clownish things as far as I've seen anyway.

RVF is very diverse. There are different types of approaches to game among the members here. In general though there is an inclination towards building a connection and increasing your SMV, i.e. the stuff around your Game. This is how I've perceived it so far.

Player's Log / Lounge - Maximummax - 10-25-2018

** i was requested to post here, from a thread i opened**
Can anyone answer this please

I have a female friend I talk to once a while that too online as she is far away and she is married. I don’t flirt with her or anything just casual talk.

I noticed she gets jealous or retracts when I talk about other girls...

Few days ago I spoke to her about a restaurant i visited and she was talking about how different is this. I told her there are belly dancers and the dance was nice. I noticed she immediate stepped back in conv and ghosted me.

Player's Log / Lounge - Jetset - 10-26-2018

Quote: (10-25-2018 09:54 PM)Maximummax Wrote:  

Few days ago I spoke to her about a restaurant i visited and she was talking about how different is this. I told her there are belly dancers and the dance was nice. I noticed she immediate stepped back in conv and ghosted me.

Soft next. If she's already bent out of shape about bellydancers, she's going to be a raging psycho. The best you can do here is withdraw attention and let her learn you won't chase her when she tantrums.

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 10-26-2018

I have a female friend I talk to once a while that too online as she is far away and she is married. I don’t flirt with her or anything just casual talk.

There are two possibilities:

She fantasizes about being with you, despite being married.

OR the latter (more likely)

She sees you 100% as a friend and zero interest otherwise.

EITHER of these two means that she would not be interested at all in you bringing up women or anything sexual at all.

Why are you entertaining a woman that lives far away and married? Why do you need a pen pal?

I would get off the internet and go make some female friends in person if you're interested in having female friends. A pen pal far away friend is unlikely to be offer anything to add to your life and men and women generally don't make good friends.

I say this as a guy with a good number of female friends, who I recognize can only add so much value to my life and so I keep the vast majority of them at arm's length.

Player's Log / Lounge - Maximummax - 10-27-2018

Quote: (10-26-2018 12:56 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

EITHER of these two means that she would not be interested at all in you bringing up women or anything sexual at all.

Why are you entertaining a woman that lives far away and married? Why do you need a pen pal?

I would get off the internet and go make some female friends in person if you're interested in having female friends. A pen pal far away friend is unlikely to be offer anything to add to your life and men and women generally don't make good friends.

I say this as a guy with a good number of female friends, who I recognize can only add so much value to my life and so I keep the vast majority of them at arm's length.

Thanks for the response.
I chat like once in 3 months or so. I don't game her just a normal conv.
I agree with your points.

Player's Log / Lounge - Rhyme or Reason - 10-27-2018

Here's an open question for you guys:

If you've got a date scheduled for later that night, but you've had a shit day or are just not vibing or feeling like you'll have a good time...

Should you cancel?

Player's Log / Lounge - PapayaTapper - 10-27-2018

Quote: (10-27-2018 12:38 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

If you've got a date scheduled for later that night, but you've had a shit day or are just not vibing or feeling like you'll have a good time...

Should you cancel?

Depends on how big her tits are of course ...[Image: wink.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - PapayaTapper - 10-27-2018

Quote: (10-27-2018 12:01 PM)Maximummax Wrote:  

Thanks for the response.

A lot of details missing but...

You're giving her the type of attention (flirty, forbidden, exciting, etc) she's not getting from her husband anymore (if she ever did). Even though it may not be overtly sexual it is filling a "desire" she needs filling. (Remember: women need / want attention as much as men want / need sex. Its their primary directive)

She craves it, is getting it from you so other girls subconsciously represent a threat to that attention source. She feels / knows that once you have a real GF you likely wont have any interest in being her emotional crutch anymore.

This type of woman is very likely to cheat on her husband given the opportunity.

Player's Log / Lounge - Anchor Man - 10-27-2018

Quote: (10-27-2018 02:11 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (10-27-2018 12:01 PM)Maximummax Wrote:  

Thanks for the response.

A lot of details missing but...

You're giving her the type of attention (flirty, forbidden, exciting, etc) she's not getting from her husband anymore (if she ever did). Even though it may not be overtly sexual it is filling a "desire" she needs filling. (Remember: women need / want attention as much as men want / need sex. Its their primary directive)

She craves it, is getting it from you so other girls subconsciously represent a threat to that attention source. She feels / knows that once you have a real GF you likely wont have any interest in being her emotional crutch anymore.

This type of woman is very likely to cheat on her husband given the opportunity.

Dude, you drop some real knowledge

Player's Log / Lounge - Maximummax - 10-28-2018

This is great advice thanks
Have you ever pulled girls using this technique as you mentioned.
Like mostly Snapchat/instagram.

Player's Log / Lounge - pancakemouse - 10-28-2018

Quote: (10-25-2018 01:21 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Haven't really been going out much lately, but I plan on making the most of Halloween weekend and go out Friday Saturday night.

I'm really hyped about my costume - I think I'm going to have my work cut out for me especially once I start fatality-ing the dance floor:

Will do a field report Saturday and Sunday mornings. shooting for a double flawless victory.

Elaborate costumes don't "work" for Halloween game in my experience.

I've done the same thing for three years in a row: Mel Gibson from Braveheart, in a kilt, half of my face painted blue and either shirtless or wearing a tank that shows off my physique. IOIs everywhere.

Hoping your report proves me wrong, of course.

Player's Log / Lounge - BlastbeatCasanova - 10-28-2018

Quote: (10-28-2018 01:54 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2018 01:21 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Elaborate costumes don't "work" for Halloween game in my experience.

I've done the same thing for three years in a row: Mel Gibson from Braveheart, in a kilt, half of my face painted blue and either shirtless or wearing a tank that shows off my physique. IOIs everywhere.

Hoping your report proves me wrong, of course.

I've found that simple works great for Halloween costumes. I've been wearing the same one-piece burger cover for the last 3 years, it always get girls and guys as well coming up and commenting on it. Guys with elaborate costumes always look like the biggest try-hards.

Player's Log / Lounge - Eddie Winslow - 10-29-2018

The costume was a mask, a body suit I had from years ago, my weightlifting belt, and two pairs of blue sweatpants from Walmart - not very elaborate.

I'm in good shape and have particularly big legs for someone my size, so the formfitting bodysuit did its job and I got a ton of attention. I pulled the mask down when talking to people.

I went with a group of people I barely knew from a local meetup group, but spent most of the time alone wandering around talking to people. Even if they aren't my close friends, it was nice to have some people to associate with and crack jokes with before heading back into sets.

In addition to dozens of fun interactions, I had probably 5 extremely solid sets that I approached alone, including a couple make outs and one girl who was grabbing all over my dick at the bar while I was talking dirty to her. I didn't try to pull anyone home, my phone was dead, and I was too busy enjoying myself and bouncing around. Unfortunately, by the end of the night when I actually wanted to take someone home, I was way too drunk. Probably for the better anyway.

The huge storm we had combined with the terrible hangover was enough to keep me home on Saturday, although I had a girl come over at night. I dropped her off in the morning, and went to a couple small social events with two different FWBs on Sunday. I'm beat.

All in all, fun weekend. However, the one girl I was most interested in dating is acting up. Think I need to cut her off. That's for a different post though...

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 10-30-2018

Should you cancel?

IMO you should go.

You won't be always at your best and having a crack when you aren't feeling it will develop you as a person and give you stronger will.
Just like going to the gym even though you're feeling tired or sore, you got to push through.
Some of the best dates I've had were ones where I went through with it even though I'd had a bad day.

Player's Log / Lounge - HustleNomad - 10-30-2018

Should you cancel?

IMO it really depends on the girl and the situation. If she's a tinder/online lead then you will probably lose her if you don't go.
On the flip side if it was a strong street approach and your frame is solid (or you've fucked her before), you are in a position to do some damage. It's all calibration.

If she's already chasing a bit and you get the vibe she's used to a lot of attention (i.e nobody would ever cancel on her), cancelling can make her chase you harder if you play it correctly because it makes you stand out... she wants what she can't have.
"forgot I'd already made plans with someone else tonight oops". [Image: angel.gif]
Leave who you are "meeting" deliberately ambiguous to get her hamster spinning, then go the hell to sleep and don't answer her or read her messages until the next afternoon.

Player's Log / Lounge - glugger - 10-30-2018

A girl I'm talking to at the moment is asking me 'do you just want me for sex?' And I'm not sure exactly how to respond in this situation.

I've read this thread on the topic: thread-2196.html

And these responses are good but I don't think they're adequate in this situation because of how insecure she is.

Context: I've made out with her, gotten her naked in my bed, but stopped before sex because of her being too drunk.

Usually I would go for "We've just met, we don't really know it each other yet, let's not put labels on it, yada yada'

I also really like Roosh's response "No, I want you to cook for me too."

But I get the feeling that these answers won't be enough to soothe the hamster. Any ideas?

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 10-31-2018

Quote: (10-30-2018 08:19 AM)glugger Wrote:  

A girl I'm talking to at the moment is asking me 'do you just want me for sex?' And I'm not sure exactly how to respond in this situation.

And these responses are good but I don't think they're adequate in this situation because of how insecure she is.

Context: I've made out with her, gotten her naked in my bed, but stopped before sex because of her being too drunk.

Usually I would go for "We've just met, we don't really know it each other yet, let's not put labels on it, yada yada'

But I get the feeling that these answers won't be enough to soothe the hamster. Any ideas?

The question is, do you?
If yes, then you have a couple of options:
1. Be straight with her and answer like Roosh, "No, I want you to cook/clean for me too" (Classic agree and amplify)
2. Lie to her and say no, you think she's a cool girl and you want to see how it goes. However this could cause her to hold out longer because she sees you as boyfriend material. It can also be pretty mean to lead an insecure girl on like that.

Player's Log / Lounge - realologist - 10-31-2018

"What type of guy do you think I am? I'm not that easy" or if she asked in person this is a perfect time. To say "no. That's all you think I am" and give her that really bitch look.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 10-31-2018

A few questions, when you got her naked, was this the first time you hungout with her?

How old are you? How old is she? How did you meet?

NEVER take what a girl says seriously about this kind of stuff, it's a shit test and she's trying to see if you're worthy to fuck.

The, "No of course not, I want you took for me also [Image: wink.gif] haha" line is really great.

even flip the script: "Wow you're just thinking about sex? Look I'm more than just a piece of meat you know! haha"

Always keep it light and funny!

If she continues to push hit her with her in the feels:

"To be honest, I have 0 expectations, but we're obviously attracted to eachother. I'm not one to overanalyze every little thing. I'm going with the flow and enjoying my time with you."

You don't have to use such a direct line, but it comforts her, shows attraction, and you're easy going.

I've used a variation of this line so many times and it soothes hamsters before, during, and after the bang.