Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - mofo - 01-31-2012

Quote: (01-31-2012 10:09 PM)houston Wrote:  

I need to get tested but I'm scared.

Do it ASAP so you won't have to feel fear for a long time.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Duke Castile - 01-31-2012

Houston, you are probably fine. And even if you aren't, chances are whatever it is, is totally treatable.

Wait...you didn't fuck a tranny did you?? ; )

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Caligula - 01-31-2012

Go for it. Nothing is worse than what you're thinking while waiting to get tested.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - el mechanico - 01-31-2012

Quote: (01-31-2012 11:01 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Go for it. Nothing is worse than what you're thinking while waiting to get tested.
Yea..I've been waiting for 24 years. It's not a good feeling but it goes away after 8 or so.

On another note..Where are the Newbs?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 01-31-2012

I fucked the shit out of a girl up the ass RAW a while back. That's the only thing that's scaring me. Damn, that felt good though...fucking slut.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-01-2012

I was really drunk and almost did that with a fuckbuddy but she said it hurt too much. She sucked me off after and complained i tasted bad... no wonder my dick was just in your asshole. ANYWAYS.

I just brought a girl over to study she needed help with her "human sexuality homework" We get to the point of dry humping and she just gets off of me and says she has to go. Now I'm stuck super horny and my only option is a fatty from ok cupid that I KNOW is a guaranteed bang BUT SHES A FATTY. I need some moral support here to not go fuck a fat girl.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Duke Castile - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:03 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I was really drunk and almost did that with a fuckbuddy but she said it hurt too much. She sucked me off after and complained i tasted bad... no wonder my dick was just in your asshole. ANYWAYS.

I just brought a girl over to study she needed help with her "human sexuality homework" We get to the point of dry humping and she just gets off of me and says she has to go. Now I'm stuck super horny and my only option is a fatty from ok cupid that I KNOW is a guaranteed bang BUT SHES A FATTY. I need some moral support here to not go fuck a fat girl.

Let her blow you. Don't kiss her.

haha, I would just be like yo whats up /whips out dick. Bad part is I've never cum from a BJ before so even if I did get a BJ it wouldn't be worth it to me.

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:08 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

haha, I would just be like yo whats up /whips out dick. Bad part is I've never cum from a BJ before so even if I did get a BJ it wouldn't be worth it to me.

Yeah damn...you'd wind up just going for it then....I've banged my fair share of fat girls. I don't mind it when they're preferably plump but, I can't abide dumpyness....

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Cr33pin - 02-01-2012

I dont always fuck fat chicks, but when i do... i prefer morbidly obese.... stay horny my friends

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WanderingSoul - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:03 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

No moral support here bro. I almost fucked a fatty last night after getting stood up by a hot 19 year old. I mean your dick aint gonna suck itself, right?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Samseau - 02-01-2012

My dick refuses to get hard for fatties. I've banged a girl who was a little thick, but never a fatty.

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:54 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

My dick refuses to get hard for fatties. I've banged a girl who was a little thick, but never a fatty.

Good quality to have. I can't help myself. My dad had 6 kids with 6 different women, so being a pussy hound is in my blood.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Samseau - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:56 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Good quality to have. I can't help myself. My dad had 6 kids with 6 different women, so being a pussy hound is in my blood.

I kinda wonder what it's like to bang a fat chick sometimes.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Aliblahba - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:02 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:56 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Ask Emech.

It's similar to when you are really hungry and remember that a few hours ago you threw away part of a McDonalds hamburger that is still edible. So you take a bite of it out of the trash because you have no other options at the time and are starving. Then a while later you come to your senses about what you have done, feel like throwing up, and hope no one saw you do it.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-01-2012

I tried to fuck a fat girl a while back and my dick got soft haha. I had to make her suck my balls while I busted on her face [Image: tard.gif]

Anyone listen to Devin around here? Smoked some with him a while back at one of his shows. "Hobos used to ask you for a dollar now the muthafuckers ask you for 3"

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:25 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

It's similar to when you are really hungry and remember that a few hours ago you threw away part of a McDonalds hamburger that is still edible. So you take a bite of it out of the trash because you have no other options at the time and are starving. Then a while later you come to your senses about what you have done, feel like throwing up, and hope no one saw you do it.

It's as if you were right here in my apartment, right now....only with In N Out...

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - OGNorCal707 - 02-01-2012

Just watched Drive, thought it was pretty damn good, probably one of the best I've seen in a while.

Fat Entitled Whore - 1 WesternCancer - 0

So this whore had been texting me for a few days and we sexted yesterday (contrary to Gs advice on the subject). Turns out she lives on campus, about a 10 minute walk away in one of the other student residences (red flag? who goes on okc on a college campus unless they can't get laid or they're 100% whore). I get there, she gets me at the front door and isn't as fat as I thought she would be (based on my patented internet-fatty-dar), but shes wearing some ugly ass clothes, she has alright tits and weirdly skinny legs compared to her upper body so I think to myself smash it from behind and she turns into a skinny chick? She lives with a bunch of other girls, theyare all home and one of the girls parents are in the kitchen/living room area, we go to fattys room and close the door. We talk for a bit I start kissing her, eventually my face is between her fat tits and shes giving a handjob to my pathetic at best hardon. Anyways we get to fucking, I start from behind and it looks almost as good as I had hoped for, I congratulate myself on the notch. A few minutes in she stops and slides my magnificent cock out of her (sweet BJ time?) NOPE. Her: "im sore go down on me" Me: "fuck that shit I don't want to die a horrible death from throat cancer (and I tell her about that study)" she insists gets DEMANDING, feels entitled to oral because her pussy is so great right. I get angrier and tell her no you can't just demand me to go down on you thats not how sex works blah blah blah. I tell her I need to finish some homework and start getting dressed, she yells at me tells me I'm a dick or whatever. I go to the bathroom and come back her roommate who lives in the room beside her glares at me I glare back. I get back into the room and the fat whore is crying, and for some reason her nose is bleeding. I think to myself "shit I've got to try to sort some of this shit out" I'm calmer by then and just say I was offended that she demanded oral and I get that my awesome dick made her sore, I told her that I really do have to do some homework, but I'll call her later and I'll go down on her another time (BETACON 2). She stops crying and tells me thats sweet and all, but she just feels like a whore because she fucked some guy the previous night/this morning. Me: WHAT THE FUCK YOU WHORE, gave her a disgusted look and left...

On my walk back I'm thinking I'm seriously fucked, I'm worrying about all of the false rape charges I've heard about on here. I step it up to BETACON 1 and tell her that I wasn't mad at her just disappointed that it turned out like that, I "admitted" I'd never done oral before and didn't want to seem like a loser if I couldn't do it (trust me I'm the best at oral), I apologized for calling her a whore and said I was glad she embraced her sexuality and as a woman she should be able to do what she wants and I want to take her on a real date next time(I also vomited on the sidewalk a bit after this text from the extreme beta tactics). She replies back saying nothing but "my roommate thinks you beat me up" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I reply with "what? thats rediculous" she says, yeah, but thank you for apologizing maybe you'll get to see me again...

This ambiguity has me worried, but what I have learned is a wealth of knowledge:
1) FATTIES ARE INSECURE AND MENTALLY ILL DO NOT FUCK THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
2) DO NOT SEXT
3) I walk different after a lay, with a noticeably more pronounced swagger.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-01-2012

All four of my teachers this year are women. Two are absolutely amazing and two are cunts. Guess which couple is attractive and which couple is fugly? The whole spiel about ugly girls developing great personalities is bullshit. And if it were true, it does not apply after they get married.

One of my teachers should've been a catwalk model if she was a few inches taller. She's in her mid 20's super skinny (almost too skinny) with an amazing face. Also, the other amazing teacher has aged incredibly well for a white middle aged woman. In her 40's but still has a great body and perfect skin. Would've been a knockout when she was younger. Compare that to the two cuntish old, fugly and overweight bitches I have for my other subjects.

*looks up at the sky, eyes closed tightly, inhales deep breath and let's out*

JESUS

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:57 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

So this whore had been texting me for a few days and we sexted yesterday (contrary to Gs advice on the subject). Turns out she lives on campus, about a 10 minute walk away in one of the other student residences (red flag? who goes on okc on a college campus unless they can't get laid or they're 100% whore). I get there, she gets me at the front door and isn't as fat as I thought she would be (based on my patented internet-fatty-dar), but shes wearing some ugly ass clothes, she has alright tits and weirdly skinny legs compared to her upper body so I think to myself smash it from behind and she turns into a skinny chick? She lives with a bunch of other girls, theyare all home and one of the girls parents are in the kitchen/living room area, we go to fattys room and close the door. We talk for a bit I start kissing her, eventually my face is between her fat tits and shes giving a handjob to my pathetic at best hardon. Anyways we get to fucking, I start from behind and it looks almost as good as I had hoped for, I congratulate myself on the notch. A few minutes in she stops and slides my magnificent cock out of her (sweet BJ time?) NOPE. Her: "im sore go down on me" Me: "fuck that shit I don't want to die a horrible death from throat cancer (and I tell her about that study)" she insists gets DEMANDING, feels entitled to oral because her pussy is so great right. I get angrier and tell her no you can't just demand me to go down on you thats not how sex works blah blah blah. I tell her I need to finish some homework and start getting dressed, she yells at me tells me I'm a dick or whatever. I go to the bathroom and come back her roommate who lives in the room beside her glares at me I glare back. I get back into the room and the fat whore is crying, and for some reason her nose is bleeding. I think to myself "shit I've got to try to sort some of this shit out" I'm calmer by then and just say I was offended that she demanded oral and I get that my awesome dick made her sore, I told her that I really do have to do some homework, but I'll call her later and I'll go down on her another time (BETACON 2). She stops crying and tells me thats sweet and all, but she just feels like a whore because she fucked some guy the previous night/this morning. Me: WHAT THE FUCK YOU WHORE, gave her a disgusted look and left...

On my walk back I'm thinking I'm seriously fucked, I'm worrying about all of the false rape charges I've heard about on here. I step it up to BETACON 1 and tell her that I wasn't mad at her just disappointed that it turned out like that, I "admitted" I'd never done oral before and didn't want to seem like a loser if I couldn't do it (trust me I'm the best at oral), I apologized for calling her a whore and said I was glad she embraced her sexuality and as a woman she should be able to do what she wants and I want to take her on a real date next time(I also vomited on the sidewalk a bit after this text from the extreme beta tactics). She replies back saying nothing but "my roommate thinks you beat me up" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I reply with "what? thats rediculous" she says, yeah, but thank you for apologizing maybe you'll get to see me again...

This ambiguity has me worried, but what I have learned is a wealth of knowledge:
1) FATTIES ARE INSECURE AND MENTALLY ILL DO NOT FUCK THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
2) DO NOT SEXT
3) I walk different after a lay, with a noticeably more pronounced swagger.

She wanted you to go down on her after she had fucked some other dude earlier that day? What a nasty bitch hah.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-01-2012

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:57 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Ohh shitt, sorry I didn't read that first time I saw it. That's fucked up. She's going to ruin someones life one day with her bullshit.

Insecure girls HATE HATE HATE alpha. My ex tried to talk to me yesterday and my "swag" so to speak sent her into a frenzy. Your post reminds me of Gmac's (?) post about the crazy bitch he fucked in a hotel room in New York. She had similar issues about being told what to do.

hahahaah I remember that post, I actually met a girl that crazy, glad I didn't bang. Yeah this girl was nuts. Further proves my unofficial case study about how there is a certain hotness of girls that makes them susceptible to good game, but not so much of a challenge that you have to use great game. Fat girls can't handle ANY type of game, but slender, social girls tend to react the best. Kind of contrary to popular belief since fatties are always seen as the easiest lays, but 7s for me have been the easiest to game, even when I was fat myself.

Yeah PDog i started talking to my ex again recently to swing a few free weekends in whistler and she couldn't believe how much I changed since we broke up. I think in the cases we're talking about our change is offensive to them because they feel they've missed out on the alpha cock they could've had. Kind of like when you see a girl you banged back in the day who got super hot/fit in the years since you saw her. You want to bang again but it still wouldn't be the same or something/