Roosh V Forum
I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I Love Montreal: Data Sheet (/thread-9218.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Kaizen - 05-22-2012

Mtl has a long history of activism and hooliganism you could say. Any win/loss of a playoff series by the hockey team is often followed by rioting.

While the town is great to visit, it isn't great for business. It was once the financial mecca of Canada until Separatists drove out all the major corporations to Toronto. It's only now coming out of years of economic stagnation.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chyamor - 05-23-2012

What's a good cougar bar and after hours place? (Fri-Sat-Sun) Hencredible Casanova is a little out dated. I googled a few places on his list and they where closed down. The only after hours place I can find is circus and that looks like a gay bar/club

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chyamor - 05-24-2012

518 arrested last night
http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/...story.html

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Kaizen - 05-24-2012

^yup. It's something to keep a close eye on for those thinking of making a trip

A group of non protestors just drinking on a patio were all pepper sprayed by the police. Sounds like fun.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chyamor - 05-25-2012

pots and pan protesters going down my hotel street.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - johnwu - 05-27-2012

For anyone considering going to Montreal in the near future, the riots are actually taking a significant toll on nightlife.
It is noticeably slower than usual and there is a large police presence. The slowness also may have been something to do with Memorial day in the USA but I doubt it.

Lots of quality still there! just not nearly as much volume as you would hope for. For this past weekend we had the most success at velvet in old port, the crowd there seemed way more lively than the teenage club rats on st laurent (Although the crowd at Ivy was alright with their ladies open bar special), and also there was some insane bars in between st laurent and mt royal but I cannot remember any names... go explore!

Also F1 is June 8-10th in Montreal.

Here is what you do the morning after a night on the town:
Freshen up at hit Brasserie T!
1425 Rue Jeanne-Mance, Montreal, QC H2X 2J4, Canada
Great lunch spot and huge area for your day game desires.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chyamor - 05-31-2012

Here is the protest from this past Sat. This is only about 25% of the line. I would say at least 5,000 people right around 10pm on Saint-Laurent.

Keep in mind most of these are college kids, so if the college girls are in line protesting that means they arent in bars slutting it up

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - WestCoast - 06-05-2012

I am gonna do a quick update for everyone on this city while I am in the airport, since some random bashed me for not having a girls section here you go first.

Girls: simply put if you like French girls (I do not) you will love this fucking city! Small girls, pretty face, below average body IMHO.
St Laurent is still the young crowd and I hit up a lot of the places up there but generally I'd say muzique and Tokyo were best for 18-21 crowd, but just go to old port if you want to class it up more. I do note this is the first time in my life I have turned down a flag (I give myself the excuse of not wanting to over drink). Personality wise you only have to worry about dudes clockblocking, also I would avoid the super young girls early in the night as they usually get very interested then run the same old "hold on i need to find my friends" only to talk to you later, saw no point of approaching early with 18y/o's. Never got blown out on the first hello.

Protests? Don't worry about the protests you're fine, bunch of hippies hitting pans? This is more of a hippie nonsense parade over what I hear to be a fee increase of $400... Ie less than 2 days of work.

Game: My advise go to Paris get strong game there with Parisians to adjust your game a tad, run that game here and you'll see massive returns. I do not know the original poster of this thread but I assume by his love for this city he would love New York City and Paris/Nice, just a hunch. Not me @ all but I can see the draw. Strong American game is fine here too

Miscellaneous: cost is going to run you sub main city in north America. So say a hostel would be $35 a hotel $100 drinks are somewhere around $8, some drinks were oddly more expensive that I avoided (ask in advance), it's a "euro American city" in my view with decent buildings and scenery and slight feeling of being judged.

Finally, I seriously think we should get info on floor plans, some of the places I hit up were terrible set ups for running game (crowd + floor plan + dress atire). But that s another post on its own.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-05-2012 04:47 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

but just go to old port if you want to class it up more.

Nice data.

Where did you like in Old Port?

Which places, which nights?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - WestCoast - 06-06-2012

Sure I went to velvet for a club spot on the weekend Saturday.

(note here I was only in town about 6 days but at roosh's request I said I'd help out by doing mini updates based on my travel).

I believe you're the guy who uses "got a light" opener (if not sorry if confused with gmac?) so this place has a ton of wine bars up and down the port where you can run this type of game all day. Assuming you you're comfortable in that scene. I did just "okay" here but a older guy with game should kill it. Waitresses are fair game too for sure, I noticed some girls have shifts that end around 9 because bars close at 3am could have just been a coincidence tho.

Final note L'escalier is not a "good salsa pickup spot on Sundays" the floor plan is whack, maybe 12 couples can dance rest are sitting (maybe changed since original post). Also they can't dance that's for damn sure! But it's great for regular bar game!

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 04:54 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Sure I went to velvet for a club spot on the weekend Saturday.

(note here I was only in town about 6 days but at roosh's request I said I'd help out by doing mini updates based on my travel).

I believe you're the guy who uses "got a light" opener (if not sorry if confused with gmac?) so this place has a ton of wine bars up and down the port where you can run this type of game all day. Assuming you you're comfortable in that scene. I did just "okay" here but a older guy with game should kill it. Waitresses are fair game too for sure, I noticed some girls have shifts that end around 9 because bars close at 3am could have just been a coincidence tho.

Final note L'escalier is not a "good salsa pickup spot on Sundays" the floor plan is whack, maybe 12 couples can dance rest are sitting (maybe changed since original post). Also they can't dance that's for damn sure! But it's great for regular bar game!

How was Velvet? What was the scene/people?

Any wine bars you recommend specifically?

L'escalier is not in Old Montreal is it? Is it worth hitting up?

Any other diamonds in the rough?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - WestCoast - 06-06-2012

Velvet was the best talent IMHO it's relatively new and mid twenties for girls scene. All the girls are Parisian looking. I felt fine semi-suited up here. Did not feel fine suited up on st Laurent.

All the wine bars were relatively the same, just sit outside on one of the bars with a balcony set up smoke and chat, I went to 4 can't remember the names (sorry) but there are a slew of them (kind of like any pub crawl where instead its just a new wine bar.

L'escalier is no where near old port, I just went there for salsa on Sunday as mentioned in original post dance floor is super small, guys have no game though so I guess it makes up. Get in before 9 and there is no cover. Still don't recommend it.

I think the sports bar scene is super underrated, that's actualy where I would go if you're okay with that scene (grimer not high end). MVP seems like a chain there, guys get sloppy drunk, girls get bored, so you steal them. Also one on st. Laurent and below is a bar called "blue dog" seems like you can just stand outside and pull the people coming out, pretty funny experiment I did for about an hour.

Hope that helps.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chyamor - 06-07-2012

mont royal on sunday is insane, women drinking and getting high from 1pm-8pm

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 06-07-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 07:01 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Velvet was the best talent IMHO it's relatively new and mid twenties for girls scene. All the girls are Parisian looking. I felt fine semi-suited up here. Did not feel fine suited up on st Laurent.

All the wine bars were relatively the same, just sit outside on one of the bars with a balcony set up smoke and chat, I went to 4 can't remember the names (sorry) but there are a slew of them (kind of like any pub crawl where instead its just a new wine bar.

L'escalier is no where near old port, I just went there for salsa on Sunday as mentioned in original post dance floor is super small, guys have no game though so I guess it makes up. Get in before 9 and there is no cover. Still don't recommend it.

I think the sports bar scene is super underrated, that's actualy where I would go if you're okay with that scene (grimer not high end). MVP seems like a chain there, guys get sloppy drunk, girls get bored, so you steal them. Also one on st. Laurent and below is a bar called "blue dog" seems like you can just stand outside and pull the people coming out, pretty funny experiment I did for about an hour.

Hope that helps.

Cool, thanks for the data.

Have you ever been to Cavalli?

How about Verses Sky - 106 St-Paul St. W. ?

les 400 coups- 400 Rue Notre-Dame Est, ?

F-Bar - 1485, rue Jeanne-Mance ?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - WestCoast - 06-07-2012

Quote: (06-07-2012 01:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 07:01 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Hope that helps.

Cool, thanks for the data.

Have you ever been to Cavalli?

How about Verses Sky - 106 St-Paul St. W. ?

les 400 coups- 400 Rue Notre-Dame Est, ?

F-Bar - 1485, rue Jeanne-Mance ?

Didn't hit those places up, was a quick trip but I'll ping you nxt time in the area and let you know what I think of the place. You may be more high end than I though!

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Hencredible Casanova - 06-21-2012

I spent Memorial Day Weekend in Montreal just a few weeks ago. It was too short of a trip to really get it in on the game tip, but I had fun nonetheless hanging out with my boys. I think it's a place that deserves 2 months to properly take in and successfully game a variety of females. Get yourself an apartment and just enjoy the city's neighborhoods and charms. The vibe of the city was different from my previous trips due to the raucous widespread protests about increasing tuition prices. What impressed me was how the whole city - people of all backgrounds - seemed to be participating in the demonstrations. In many parts of the city, you would find people hanging out the windows of their apartments, or walking on the street, while banging pots and pans. It was kind of surreal, but Montrealers are really about that life.

One new spot I discovered was on the edge of St. Laurent street where it hits Mont Royal street. The name of the venue was Macaroni Bar. It was like a supper club that eventually opens up as a dance floor. The music was on point and the girls were smokin. I ended up getting a makeout with one Lebanese chick and a number, but I was leaving the city too soon. I only made 2-3 approaches at that spot but most of the time I was just on the floor dancing and toasting to the good life with my peoples.

Some of my favorite spots from prior trips - Santos, Bily Kun - weren't really hitting this time around. I think it had more to do with the time of year and the social issues going on in the city that had less people out than usual. Even though the weather was warm with it being May, I think Montreal really swells up in July/August. The main nightlife streets just weren't as busy as I've seen them in the past.

Nonetheless, there were still mad girls in the city, each really reflecting their own personal style and sexuality. Love that about Montreal women.

Btw, I also noticed a lot of scuffles that weekend. No offense, but I just don't typically associate aggression with Canadian guys, but then again, Drake seems to have proved me wrong. Nonetheless, the easygoing vibe of the city - and my love affair with it - gave a charming aspect to the choas going on.

Like I said, really try to spend some time in Montreal so that you can enjoy it for what it's worth. Brushing up on French is also recommended. I did a "last call" approach frenzy outside on Crescent Street and encountered a couple of dimes who spoke NO ENGLISH. Heartbreaking.

My past successes were the result of longer stays, the longest being two full weeks. It's not easy to constantly make approaches if you're only somewhere for a weekend as it can take that long just to settle in. I was also playing tour guide and my boys - all childhood friends - had never been to Montreal before.

You gotta get into your element to execute your craft. Most of the time I wasn't even out. The first night (Friday) had us meeting up with an acquaintance and going to a house party with mediocre talent so that was a loss. I only had one night to work with (Saturday) as the streets were pretty quiet on Sunday. Left the city on Monday.

[Image: montreal-club-district-1.jpg]

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Moma - 06-21-2012

hen - Welcome back, holmes.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Hencredible Casanova - 06-21-2012

There's some specific challenges to gaming in Montreal that I made note of and want to share.

In the nightclubs, as was the case in Macaroni Bar, the music was extremely loud. It made for communicating with girls very challenging. You pretty much had to yell to be heard, which is not fun. Even then, I still had to repeat my words several times. It's amazing I even got the makeout I did with the Lebanese girl. I was nearly losing my voice. Many clubs also have strict policies about re-entry, even if you just want to have a cigarette. I know some of you guys like to pull chicks out of the venue for some alone time. Not so easy there. Depends on the venue. I normally command respect from bouncers but that's not always a guarantee.

Even with sick dance floor moves, the club scene might still not be your angle.

The more loungy, laid back bars and restaurants - my turf - that I found lots of talent in during prior visits were not poppin this time around. Like I said, I think it was the time of year and the protests going on. July/August is probably your best bet in Montreal.

Most of the best looking girls come out during the night and many of them roll in big groups. It's not uncommon to see chicks rolling in groups of 5 or more, especially the younger ones in or just out of college. Something to keep in mind, especially for the solo travelers.

Daygame opportunities are hit or miss. The more time you spend in Montreal, and especially if you've got French on lock, the better chances you have at building comfort with the locals.

It's best to spend as much time as you can in Montreal during peak season so that you can cover a lot of ground and have the best conditions to game in.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Excalibur - 08-13-2012

Just got back from Montreal after 1 week, and I wanted to contribute a little to the data sheet.

Keep in mind that I have minimal game, so everything should be taken in perspective. Just like guys who pull left and right, an average joe that comes to this website should take their recommendations with a grain of salt.

Anyways, beautiful city, the girls are on average quite attractive. It's on par with the top cities that I have traveled to. Everyone is very friendly. All the service people are very accommodating. More so than in the US.

Daygame:

Girl's are eager to help a tourist, but I found direct approach to be a bit too much. Maybe it's because I don't have a good back story. If I was living there for couple of month and speak french, then it would probably work better. Either way, some of the younger girls are definitely fascinated with foreigners. Lot's of girls seem to have only lived in the boondocks.

St. Catherine is pretty good, but the volume of girls goes up even a little more when you head more west to where the underground malls are.

Mt. Royal on St. Denis has some high quality targets, but the volume is low. I think you kind of have to live there and pick up the chicks on your day to day errands. If you try to camp out there and hunt, it's just not efficient.

Nightgame:

Musique on St. Laurent was consistently good. Tokyo was dead on friday and saturday. Someone here posted that Thursday and Sunday it's good.

It's a good idea to sign up for guest list online or text. When it gets crowded, only the guest list people got in. The doormen were all super cool compare of California. Even though I wasn't on the guest list, I just gave them my first name, let them look on the clipboard, and they let us in. The doormen actually says, "Nobody is in there right now. Get your hand stamped, go get a drink somewhere else, and comeback."

Overall super cool doormen and promoters.

Pinq Taco - Had a great crowd too. All the ratio was at least 50/50 if not more girls.

Wood 35 - They wouldn't let us in so we told them we ate dinner there, and they just let us in. This would never happen in LA.

The crowd here was a bit fancier, all bottle service kind of place, but I actually thought the girls were less attractive.

Altitude 737 Get on the guest list, not hard to get in. Decent ratio, but I thought the quality was a bit better on St. Laurent. Awesome view, huge outdoor terrace where you can actually talk to girls.

Conclusion:

Like someone said before, without French, daygame can be challenging. That being said, even with the few approaches I did, there were someone girls who vibed really well.

All the clubs I listed were loud dance clubs. If your game is conversationally driven, the only place you can talk to girls is the Terrace on Altitude 737. My friend ran the grab/dance/make out game. He got a lot of make outs, but even he couldn't pull from those loud dance clubs.

I went to one bar in Mount Royal. The French speaking girls just smile and wave you off. I think these have potential if you are staying for long term.

Lastly, Crescent Street. I only went on Thursday, but it was weak compare to St. Laurent. But easier to have conversations.

----------------------------

Hope this gives guys some ideas of do's and not do's if you are in Montreal for a short stay.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - captaingeneric - 08-29-2012

Bumping this thread.

I recall reading in a thread somewhere that a bunch of guys from the forum were supposedly heading out to Montreal this summer (Grand Prix weekend, etc) to slay the local women. I'm really curious to know how it went.

Don't care about the city's architecture or how vibrant the culture is or how great the music and the lighting was in this one club.

Who pulled? How did you do it? What worked, what didn't? Did the city live up to your expectations in regards to the quality of the women and their openness to bang?

Don't care about makeouts and phone numbers either.

Penis in vagina/ass/mouth only.

Who's got a story to tell? [Image: banana.gif] [Image: cool.gif]

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Qwest - 09-14-2012

I'm in Montreal now and my wingman got turned away at the border because he had a DUI in the states. The DUI wasn't even a DUI when it was all said and done but they still sent his ass back. That's some bullshit for another day though!

Anybody around to go out and wheel chicks tonight or tomorrow?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - J-Mackin - 10-20-2012

So I have like a month of vacation from work in November, I have to go to Montreal for non-game related business but that wont take alot of time. I was wondering how are the prospects for banging chicks in November in Montreal considering the weather? Where would be the best places to meet slutty chicks at this time?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - J-Mackin - 02-24-2013

Im heading out solo to the clubs in Montreal tonight, where do you think is best to pull a chick.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - chevalier_bleu - 03-10-2013

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Montréal, and so far I like it very much. However, I don't know where I can get started. I'm 31, but right now I'm either attracted to 24ish girls, or a bit older, around 39. Any ideas where I could start looking for? Please keep in mind that I'm just beginning in the game. I'm good at conversations, so maybe I can try day game? Any recommendation will be very welcome.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - thegmanifesto - 03-10-2013

Quote: (02-24-2013 08:55 PM)J-Mackin Wrote:  

Im heading out solo to the clubs in Montreal tonight, where do you think is best to pull a chick.

How did this go?

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:25 PM)chevalier_bleu Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Montréal, and so far I like it very much. However, I don't know where I can get started. I'm 31, but right now I'm either attracted to 24ish girls, or a bit older, around 39. Any ideas where I could start looking for? Please keep in mind that I'm just beginning in the game. I'm good at conversations, so maybe I can try day game? Any recommendation will be very welcome.

Read this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18639.html

I break down almost every bar, nightclub, restaurant and Gentleman's Club down.

Report back.