Roosh V Forum
Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport (/thread-60443.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Conscious Pirate - 01-06-2017

"Well, that's good. He's a much better coverboy"

[Image: rolling-stone-magazine-Jahar-Tsarnaev-bo...-cover.jpg]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Going strong - 01-06-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 04:51 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 04:46 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

^ This "Esteban" looks like "Estevanico" (real name, Mustafa Zemmouri?), the first Maghreb native to ever reach the USA...

Looks tri-racial.

Most Maghreb people are probably "tri-racial": having in them a mix of "Arabic", European (because of widespread razzia and White slavery) and Black (because of sub-Saharan slavery) blood.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Space Cowboy - 01-06-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:17 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

A guy who gets laid regularly will have nothing to do with these extreme ideologies. At the end it is due to lack of game, he is joining ISIS maybe because he believes in the 40 virgins BS.

Weren't the 9/11 hijack pilots all highly educated young men with wives?

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Roosh - 01-06-2017

[Image: 37184522.jpg]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - rotekz - 01-06-2017

Hehe...there go my mentions.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/wesearchr/status/817508010901680129][/url]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - TravelerKai - 01-06-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:21 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:17 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

A guy who gets laid regularly will have nothing to do with these extreme ideologies. At the end it is due to lack of game, he is joining ISIS maybe because he believes in the 40 virgins BS.

Weren't the 9/11 hijack pilots all highly educated young men with wives?

Add to that the California killer, married ISIS fighters that joined and brought their families, and so on and so forth.

Pussy has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. Maybe for a handful of young ones it might, but ADIDAS. It affects all men. We all think about it every 5 fucking mins.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - kaotic - 01-06-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 05:38 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 05:27 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

It's almost as if you should be careful recruiting people with foreign sympathies into your military.

Now see here. Diversity is strength! If your infantry platoon doesn't have at least one islamic terrorist in it, you're as wrong as two boys fucking in church.

Relevant Untied Status Marin Crops comic !

[Image: wDzr1So.png]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Rocha - 01-06-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:21 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 04:51 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 04:46 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

^ This "Esteban" looks like "Estevanico" (real name, Mustafa Zemmouri?), the first Maghreb native to ever reach the USA...

Looks tri-racial.

Most Maghreb people are probably "tri-racial": having in them a mix of "Arabic", European (because of widespread razzia and White slavery) and Black (because of sub-Saharan slavery) blood.

Add also Berber on the mix.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - weambulance - 01-06-2017

Well, the "he couldn't get laid so he turned into a radical jihadist" hypothesis holds no weight because this guy apparently had a girlfriend and a kid in Anchorage.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Gmac - 01-06-2017

I just flew in and out of there this past November for Thanksgiving... crazy.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Atlanta Man - 01-06-2017

I fly out of there to go to Atlanta and DC often. When women come to visit me in Miami it is cheaper to fly them into Ft Lauderdale than Miami International.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Going strong - 01-06-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:42 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Well, the "he couldn't get laid so he turned into a radical jihadist" hypothesis holds no weight because this guy apparently had a girlfriend

No problem, SJWs will try and push another narrative: "He had a girlfriend, ok, but she had become racist (because of D. Trump, of course),[Image: dodgy.gif] and..." so we're back at "he couldn't get laid".

Maybe also his girlfriend was Russian (after all, Anchorage is almost Siberia, right?)... so, it's either Trump's fault, or the Russians', or preferably both. Certainly not radical Islam!

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - StrikeBack - 01-06-2017

If this guy is white Hispanic then I'm snow white Asian and Obama is lily white African. We're all white.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - budoslavic - 01-06-2017

Air Canada called out the Fake News Network by tweeting this:
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/AirCanada/status/817500898985476097][/url]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Serious Sam - 01-06-2017

Guys, we know this has nothing to do with radical Islam. This has everything to do with the evil NRA, gun nuts, Donald Trump, and Islamophobia. Had it not been for guns, he would have had to resort to running people over with an airport shuttle cart.

[Image: 5-cart.jpg]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Captainstabbin - 01-06-2017

CBS news just used this picture of the shooter:

[Image: bRYIXxv.jpg?2]

Except they whitened it - a LOT. It looked as bad as this:

[Image: Q9dwCF3.jpg]
(Quick Photoshop by me)

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Mekorig - 01-06-2017

I know there is a name in the old spanish race catalog for a guy like this...the imperial spaniards used to have a full catalogue of names depending of race-mixing.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Once Was Not - 01-06-2017

I know a lot of the guys have been talking about it being islam related but do we have any actual information yet? I just checking a couple of the mainstream media articles and they're citing him "receiving treatment for mental issues" and this story "walked into the FBI's office in Anchorage, claiming his mind was being controlled by a U.S. intelligence agency and that the CIA was making him watch ISIS videos, the officials said. Officials say local police were called, and he went voluntarily to a mental health facility for treatment.".

All of that sounds like complete bullshit to me. How could someone have mental issues that bad and only be discharged from the military in august of 2016? And why would someone from Puerto Rico move to fucking Alaska after serving in Iraq for ten months? They're pushing the mental illness issue hard and that's giving me major red flags. If he was clearly so mentally disturbed and hearing voices how did he get a job working for a security company in Alaska? How was he able to declare a fucking gun if he was hearing voices? Why did they fire no shots in his capture? Was he not armed and dangerous? Why was practically the first picture of him clearly holding his kid? Feels like they're going overboard to protect a dude that just killed five people. That picture with the keffiyah and the finger pointing look a lot like fucking ISIS bullshit to me.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - MMX2010 - 01-07-2017

As of right now, the major assertion of Esteban Santiago's Muslim connection is coming from GotNews. They've photos of him wearing Islamic garb and making the ISIS finger gesture. They also have evidence that he posted on pro-ISIS websites.

Also:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/wesearchr/status/817584812458274816][/url]

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Leonard D Neubache - 01-07-2017

Seems user:Likeaballer has martyred his account shilling for Islam.

He will no doubt get 73 reps in the afterlife.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - fokker - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 05:13 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

If he really is/was ISIS/islamist he should look up who the frontman is to that band on his shirt, Disturbed. Looks like one of their t-shirts.

I know very well that David Draiman is a Zionist. I wonder what he would have to say about all this.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Atlanta Man - 01-07-2017

People with Schizophrenia and other Delusional disorders are known to incorporate religion and government into their delusional disordered thinking- "I am the messiah and the CIA is following me and recording my thoughts to prevent the world from knowing the truth about who really killed Harambe!". It is possible this man had mental problems that were poorly managed, and he ultimately acted on whatever delusions he was currently fixated on.

Understand that if a person has a mental illness what ever they fixate on is going to permeate their life. The guy who killed Christina Grimmie was completely fixated on her- He thought they were soul mates, He went vegan, lost 50 pounds, got Lasik eye surgery and hair plugs and whitened his teeth- He wanted to be more attractive so Grimmie would love him-when he found out she had a new boyfriend he drove to her concert and killed her and himself. It is possible Esteban developed a mental illness became fixated on ISIS, believed they controlling his mind through the internet and acted on his delusions.

Once we have more information we can debate if he is suffering from a mental disorder, or he is a genuine ISIS radical. I am not afraid to admit that given what I currently know I cannot decide one way or another.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Simeon_Strangelight - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 12:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Seems user:Likeaballer has martyred his account shilling for Islam.

He will no doubt get 73 reps in the afterlife.

[Image: highfive.gif]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06...am-who-wat

When I looked more into Islam in the US I was surprised to find out that there are huge numbers of Muslim converts in the Hispanic American community. 95% of them leave Islam within 5 years as they find out more about it, but the 5% that stay likely constitute guys like that.

We have to understand that it is an ideology and not a race - there are White European converts like 2 Poles recently who attempted to kill the bloody Catholic Pope.

-----

Still - this infatuation with gangsta-culture does not help either in the Hispanic community. So essentially he was a combination of gangsta-culture, Islam and likely some mental problems. He could have dealt with one of those issues, but not all 3 combined.

The funny part is that this incident confirms once again two issues Trump won over:

1) Rampant indiscriminate immigration from South America is not a plus
2) Growing Islam & number of Muslims in the US is no plus either

And no one should take offense for this even if you happen to come from those tribes. It is just like some black guys have said: "I cannot even walk around with some guys or I get arrested by association because of some shit that one of them had done recently."

The media of course will spin it any way they want - they will repeat the word white often, they will stress the point that he was a "patriotic solider" and a lone wolf shooter. They will claim that this Islam thing was just a fad and is unfounded even if someone digs up friends and his very own Imam.

-----

Anyway - personally I think that the guy had mental issues and Islam just brought him over the edge, because it is a violent ideology.

This picture is as clear as it can get frankly - he ticks multiple points on the Islamist checklist there (beard, finger, scarf):

[Image: IMG_1284-575x780.jpg?resize=575%2C780]

If the media finds a white guy in Nazi uniform doing a Hitler salute and see his neonazi Youtube views, then they don't start questioning what motivated him. I mean - how biased can you get?

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Hedonist94 - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 01:40 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Once we have more information we can debate if he is suffering from a mental disorder, or he is a genuine ISIS radical. I am not afraid to admit that given what I currently know I cannot decide one way or another.

I think it's possible that he's faking a mental illness and that his visit to the FBI facility in the months prior to shooting can be seen as a way to build up his case.

Why would someone who believes the government is out to get them go to the government for help?

Quote:Quote:

In November 2016, he walked into an FBI office in Anchorage claiming that he was being forced to fight for ISIS and was sent to a psychiatric hospital, officials revealed.

FBI spokesman George Piro confirmed he was evaluated by the FBI while living in Alaska.

I was actually surprised when he was taken into custody and it turned out to be a terrorist attack. It didn't fit the usual modus operandi of a terrorist attack because usually they tend to go down fighting. Not only did he not go down fighting, he surrendered unharmed. If this theory is correct, then his true intention is to try to make a mockery of the U.S. justice system. I suspect the Colorado Shooter from a few years back, who had a background in neuroscience, was also attempting to fake a mental illness. Note the similarities between him and the Colorado shooter: they both tried to build up a case of mental illness (either real or fabricated) prior to the events, and they both surrendered to authorities relatively unharmed.

The msm is already spinning the story using the mental illness narrative but I think there's good reason to remain sceptical

Quote:Quote:

Family: Shooting Suspect ‘Lost His Mind’ After Tour In Iraq

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The suspected gunman in a deadly attack at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport “lost his mind” after coming back home from a one-year tour in Iraq, family members told the media.

Investigators are now looking into what may have set off 26-year-old Esteban Santiago-Ruiz into a shooting rampage that left five dead and eight others wounded.

“Only thing I could tell you was when he came out of Iraq, he wasn’t feeling too good,” his uncle, Hernan Rivera, told the Bergen Record newspaper, as reported by The Associated Press.

Bryan Santiago, the suspect’s brother, said Esteban’s girlfriend had recently called the family to alert them to his treatment, but didn’t provide many details.

“We have not talked for the past three weeks,” Bryan Santiago said. “That’s a bit unusual… I’m in shock. He was a serious person… he was a normal person.”

Family: Shooting Suspect ‘Lost His Mind’ After Tour In Iraq

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Bey - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:09 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Manlet is feminist shaming language used against men and has no place on the forum. I don't care how slight of build he is, our mission is not to try an emasculate men more than is being done already.

I agree with you (as "manlet" is one of those words that belongs in the same category as "creepy"), but English is not his native language and he is likely to have learnt a lot of vocabulary from mainstream American media; just bear that in mind.

Anyway, it seems like he got banned for some reason. Oddly, this seems to happen to every Turkish member.