Roosh V Forum
Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Types of RooshVForum Trolls (/thread-5522.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - dads - 01-27-2015

Quote: (01-27-2015 07:09 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

'Troll-calling troll'. A troll which inappropriately calls troll to dismissively antagonize others
Generally, this will only happen if the accused is a newer member (possibly low post count) saying some ridiculous shit. With the amount of trolls we have around here, you can never get too comfortable.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - DrewP - 01-27-2015

"Extremist Troll"

The subtleties of our collective disappointment with western culture's effect on women are totally lost on the extremist troll, a simpleton who thinks we all want to sit around jerking each other off to the idea of female harm and suffering. Gleefully responds to stories of tragedy befalling a woman with a "ha, bitch got what she deserved!" attitude. May hold a similar attitude toward gays and trannies. Extremist Troll's posts are incredibly off-putting to reasonable individuals exploring the forum or considering joining the community.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - samsamsam - 03-27-2015

Just thought it was an interesting image
[Image: do-not-feed-the-trolls-text-smiley-emoticon.png]

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Off The Reservation - 03-26-2016

This just needs a bump recently...

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - 262 - 03-27-2016

The "Western Women Are Just As Good as Foreign Women" Troll:
[Image: 11i4j9.jpg]

The "Asian Girls Are Meh" Troll:
[Image: 11i4un.jpg]

The "Those Positive Anecdotes Are Hype" Troll:
[Image: 11i59q.jpg]

The Traditional Conservative Troll:
[Image: 11i5po.jpg]

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Suits - 03-27-2016

262, could you post examples of these trolls for our reference?

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Phoenix - 03-27-2016

Quote:Quote:

The "Western Women Are Just As Good as Foreign Women" Troll

I second this new type. I've seen this frequently enough. Every time I see it I just shake my head and wonder if they've ever walked into an airport.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Rhyme or Reason - 03-27-2016

How about the "Treating girls like sluts is the best way to make them into sluts" troll? Oh and let's not forget the newfangled "Get a window into the mind of a psychopath" troll

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Hades - 03-27-2016

Do we have the tough talking dad troll on the list? Its always clipped sentences masquerading as deep insight. If you call them out on their shit they pretend to be slaves to the truth when in reality they just want an excuse to be an asshole.

I see this troll popping up from time to time.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - 262 - 03-27-2016

Quote: (03-27-2016 09:42 AM)Suits Wrote:  

The "Western Women Are Just As Good as Foreign Women" Troll example:
My response to Anabasis saying Trump proves his point, when in fact it ironically does the opposite: thread-54368...pid1244632

The "Asian Girls Are Meh" Troll example:
I call out Sourcecode for saying all the Asian girls in the A4 waist challenge thread are 1s: thread-54554...pid1258941

The "Those Positive Anecdotes Are Hype" Troll example:
I ask a newbie who storms into the Poland thread, slamming Poland, for his background info. He doesn't provide it, and is later banned, presumably for starting a thread entitled, "Psychopath Game": thread-4184-...pid1250105

The Traditional Conservative Troll example:
WeekendCasanova says you're insecure if you don't accept your LTR/wife hanging out in pubs: thread-54216...pid1243668

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Onto - 03-27-2016

Quote: (03-27-2016 01:01 PM)262 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2016 09:42 AM)Suits Wrote:  

The "Western Women Are Just As Good as Foreign Women" Troll example:
My response to Anabasis saying Trump proves his point, when in fact it ironically does the opposite: thread-54368...pid1244632

The "Asian Girls Are Meh" Troll example:
I call out Sourcecode for saying all the Asian girls in the A4 waist challenge thread are 1s: thread-54554...pid1258941

The "Those Positive Anecdotes Are Hype" Troll example:
I ask a newbie who storms into the Poland thread, slamming Poland, for his background info. He doesn't provide it, and is later banned, presumably for starting a thread entitled, "Psychopath Game": thread-4184-...pid1250105

The Traditional Conservative Troll example:
WeekendCasanova says you're insecure if you don't accept your LTR/wife hanging out in pubs: thread-54216...pid1243668

Sometimes it can be hard to discern a troll from someone who just hasn't woken up yet.

I didn't read the complete threads, just the posts but here's my two cents

Anabasis does have a point about women being self-interested people now matter what country they are in. Self-interest is the core of human nature, but I think he's wrong about there not being much of a difference between Western and Non-Western women. He's not a troll, just has a different preference, and maybe one that leans towards western women. If he's Ethiopian this would make sense because he would view American women as the "exotic" and have a preferential leaning towards them. Just like I, as an American, have a lust for Asian's and Latina's. I'm just guessing about that though!

Sourcecode is entitled to his opinion when it comes to women. He's added a lot of value and is not a troll.

WeekendCasanova is under the western programming that any man who tries to set limits on their wife's behavior is a "controlling and insecure little man". He will probably learn that lesson the hard way. Is he a troll? Not based on that post. I would say he's one of many, many of our fellow men who are still asleep in the Matrix and need our help in waking up. However, if he's truly a Weekend Casanova he might not have any interest in controlling a woman because he doesn't want to have to be controlled either. It's easy to say, "Let the girls have their night out", when you want to have your own too so you can game other women.

The low-post Newbie I could care less about since he's banned and surely for good reasons.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - LongDongSilver - 03-27-2016

Most of these troll variants arent really "trolls" but legimate idiots/feckless newbs.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - 262 - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-27-2016 01:38 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Sometimes it can be hard to discern a troll from someone who just hasn't woken up yet.

I didn't read the complete threads, just the posts but here's my two cents

Anabasis does have a point about women being self-interested people now matter what country they are in. Self-interest is the core of human nature, but I think he's wrong about there not being much of a difference between Western and Non-Western women. He's not a troll, just has a different preference, and maybe one that leans towards western women. If he's Ethiopian this would make sense because he would view American women as the "exotic" and have a preferential leaning towards them. Just like I, as an American, have a lust for Asian's and Latina's. I'm just guessing about that though!

Sourcecode is entitled to his opinion when it comes to women. He's added a lot of value and is not a troll.

WeekendCasanova is under the western programming that any man who tries to set limits on their wife's behavior is a "controlling and insecure little man". He will probably learn that lesson the hard way. Is he a troll? Not based on that post. I would say he's one of many, many of our fellow men who are still asleep in the Matrix and need our help in waking up. However, if he's truly a Weekend Casanova he might not have any interest in controlling a woman because he doesn't want to have to be controlled either. It's easy to say, "Let the girls have their night out", when you want to have your own too so you can game other women.

I'm not saying these guys are trolls who should be banned.

But I am saying these assertions get raised so much, with such little support, that raising them is basically trolling at this point. In some cases, meriting a warning.

It's like saying everyone here is entitled to their opinion on feminism. We don't need any member - senior or not - to start another discussion about that. The consensus, based on the anecdotes we have in this space, has generally been reached. To argue otherwise, without supporting anecdotes, in my opinion, is merely trolling.

For example, imagine if Roosh started a thread entitled, "Feminism is good." We'd all be checking our calendars to make sure it wasn't the first of April, because we'd assume he's trolling us (though almost certainly playfully).

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Barron - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-27-2016 10:19 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I second this new type. I've seen this frequently enough. Every time I see it I just shake my head and wonder if they've ever walked into an airport.

I actually encountered this troll IRL.
I was driving Uber my last few months of living in the US. I'll never forget the initial feeling of disappointment followed by the "wait, did I just get trolled?" reaction after I dropped this guy off.

When I picked him up we started talking about cars and we both agreed that European cars were our favorite. Then we got on the topic of traveling and then about which countries in Europe we liked. He asked me why I was driving Uber and I told him I was in the process of moving abroad. Eventually we got on the topic of culture and American versus foreign women when he asked me why I wanted to leave the US.

I told him I had no future in the US because I could never trust any woman who was born in western culture. He stubbornly disagreed and said there were plenty of 'good girls' in the US. Then I asked him how many sexual partners a woman could have before he considered her 'not good'. He got frustrated and told me that a woman's sexual past was just something I would have to "get over".
When I heard him say that I thought to myself that some guys, no matter how well travelled, will never find their way out of blue pill really.

Not wanting to offend my passenger I just agreed with him and said "maybe you're right." After I dropped him off I thought about what had just happened and honestly thought that wherever he was he must be having a good laugh at my expense. This was a guy that had spent time in EE, "He was trolling me right??" I thought.
I guess I'll never know.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Rocha - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:35 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I was driving Uber my last few months of living in the US. I'll never forget the initial feeling of disappointment followed by the "wait, did I just get trolled?" reaction after I dropped this guy off.

When I picked him up we started talking about cars and we both agreed that European cars were our favorite. Then we got on the topic of traveling and then about which countries in Europe we liked. He asked me why I was driving Uber and I told him I was in the process of moving abroad. Eventually we got on the topic of culture and American versus foreign women when he asked me why I wanted to leave the US.

I told him I had no future in the US because I could never trust any woman who was born in western culture. He stubbornly disagreed and said there were plenty of 'good girls' in the US. Then I asked him how many sexual partners a woman could have before he considered her 'not good'. He got frustrated and told me that a woman's sexual past was just something I would have to "get over".
When I heard him say that I thought to myself that some guys, no matter how well travelled, will never find their way out of blue pill really.

Not wanting to offend my passenger I just agreed with him and said "maybe you're right." After I dropped him off I thought about what had just happened and honestly thought that wherever he was he must be having a good laugh at my expense. This was a guy that had spent time in EE, "He was trolling me right??" I thought.
I guess I'll never know.

Nomad, allow me here a small unsolicited advice in this scenario of the "sexual past". Do not put these girls over there on a pedestal because they are sweet and femenine eastern european ladies. A man will never know the full extent of a woman sexual past unless she is totally honest about it (wich they never are, possibly just when they are bragging sluts), or a guy belongs for many years in her social circle. EE girls are like the others in the sense that they lie, cheat and fuck...Not saying they are similar or worst than americans in this regards...just to not use Pink glasses because we never know who we are dealing with. That sweet lady could have been the village slut and now is starting a new life in the big city

Practical example come from a friend of mine who after having met a lovely northern european (not EE I know) moved into her small town to live maritaly...only to find out 3 years later that all guys around already have had a piece of her

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Suits - 03-28-2016

Quote: (03-28-2016 06:35 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I guess I'll never know.

I'm sorry, man.

When we started talking about Europe, I immediately suspected that you may be a fellow forum member, so I couldn't resist trolling you a little on the way to my destination.

Hope there are no hard feelings.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Hannibal - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-27-2016 12:42 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Do we have the tough talking dad troll on the list? Its always clipped sentences masquerading as deep insight. If you call them out on their shit they pretend to be slaves to the truth when in reality they just want an excuse to be an asshole.

I see this troll popping up from time to time.

Quote:tough talking dad troll Wrote:

You can't handle the real talk without getting your balls tied in knots?

Tough shit.

Guess what, kiddo? No one cares about your feelings.

The truth hurts.

Don't want to be part of the butthurt faggot club?

Get your shit together, stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

It's usually low rep low post trolls trying to make a splash with senior members to get noticed.

Dad trolling / toughtalk trolling wouldn't be so common (or useful to get the attention of millennials) if there weren't so many absent fathers.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - samsamsam - 03-29-2016

I have noticed a troll - maybe not as common but he is the "Very demanding new guy troll"

I mean when I see a reasonably repped guy and I can answer the question or vaguely remember something, I don't mind googling or finding something. But a lot of new guys have no patience, or just ask endless questions. Both these guys got banned. New guys just don't handle themselves well. I think some find the forum with a burning question that can't wait or something. Maybe a 90 day before posting rule might help them last longer.

Quote: (03-27-2016 04:26 PM)Shanghello Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2016 06:24 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

^ Yes. How about starting to read from page 1?
Haha! You really got me! [Image: tard.gif]

EDIT: Seriously though, can anyone give a breif summary answer, without resorting to passive aggressive sarcasm like homosexuals and Chaos usually do? I already have read the entire thread and studied Russian for 11 months, but maybe I've missed something important that one of you could point out to me. Anyway, thanks in advance for your help, if you're one of the helpful ones.

Quote: (05-21-2015 12:26 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2015 09:26 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2015 02:10 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I would not compare Amsterdam to any German city, because they are not similar in mentality and the girls are different.

Zelcorpion, what did you mean ? Please explain.

No. Just go there and see for yourself.

Quote: (05-17-2015 06:39 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2015 05:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Zurich is as far away from pussy heaven as can be.

Quote: (05-13-2015 12:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Hamburg attracts the wealthy - just as Munich does to a degree - you will find more pretty girls there.

But no way in hell will any German city be the European capital of 8s or 9s. The fattening alone and diversity destroys any chance of it.

Zelcorpion, please explain. You said that Switzerland and Germany are far away from concentration of 8's and 9's, but why haven't you mentioned The Netherlands in this aspect ? Are indigenous girls in The Netherlands are better than in Switzerland and Germany ? Truly saying I had an opinion that Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, + Austria should be the same in terms of numbers of 8's and 9's. [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (05-19-2015 09:25 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2015 09:19 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2015 07:16 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2015 09:24 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

I've seen many gorgeous 9/10 types in Italy. Rome, Milan, Lake Como, Amalfi Coast, Ischia.

YossariansRight, those gorgeous 9/10 types in Italy were Italians or foreigners ?

75% Italians/25% foreigners.

And the hottest foreigners were from...surprise...Central and Eastern Europe.

YossariansRight, Central and Eastern Europe, what countries in particular ?

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Rhyme or Reason - 03-29-2016

^ Could we call them the "plz respond" troll?

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - samsamsam - 03-29-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 05:31 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

^ Could we call them the "plz respond" troll?

Sure! I am not attached to the name, just the behavior. Too late to edit though.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Hannibal - 03-30-2016

Edit:
I changed my mind, this is a different kind of troll. The "plz respond" troll asks you to endlessly qualify and explain while this other kind of troll makes up for a lack of effort by asking you dumb questions over and over without applying anything.

They're the 99 percenters. They want you to do 99% of the thinking for them and they're unwilling to do 1% of the work to make it happen.

What's especially infuriating is when the same posters ask vague, open ended questions or constantly make junk threads, but you know about the topic so you decide to write a long detailed response to help the guy out anyway and he still doesn't rep you.

Or he responds with a quote and a one line response and then you never, ever hear an update on whether or not they applied anything.

In real life these people ask for a step by step breakdown of a process (let's say it's lifting weights), maybe they'll get a gym membership and lift hard for a couple weeks and then it's back to doing whatever the fuck it was they were doing in the first place.

Quote: 99 percenter who wants to learn about lifting weights and die Wrote:

Please, explain! Tell me everything you know about lifting weights and diet.

**spend 45 minutes answering all their dumb questions while they nod their heads and don't write anything down

two weeks later, they got a gym membership but they still haven't showed up when I offered to show them a few lifts.

Hey remember when you were telling me about diet and lifting weights? Could you give me a refresher?

**spend 5 minutes writing down a basic program and diet and 20 minutes explaining everything. Let them borrow a book that explains form, usually Greyskull LP.

two months later and the guy is still the same size, probably went to the gym three times, waddled to the drinking fountain and went home.

99 percenter : Isn't it a better idea to lift really high reps to get that body tone? Also I heard from my brother's girlfriend's cousin's former roommate that eating that much protein will shut down your kidneys and I forgot that password to My Fitness Pal you set up so now I don't know where to start. I also decided to eat a bag of sunflower seeds every day because the guy on the radio said they burn fat and I want to burn fat and build muscle at the same time.

Hannibal : Did I let you borrow the Greyskull book a while back? I was looking for it the other day and I couldn't remember if I borrowed it to you or not.

99 percenter : Yeah I think so. I tried reading it but I just didn't have the time. Have you checked out the new Call of Duty? I only have fifteen hours into it so far.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - samsamsam - 04-10-2016

The "Too Lazy to Search Troll" or the "I post when I need something Troll"

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - realologist - 04-10-2016

The "My game was so good than I got One-Itis" troll.

Always say. Their gf was a 9/10 and they had so much game to get her but lost all of it. Say can't do what they did before when they had game but don't realize they never had it in the first place and she was in control the entire relationship.

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - samsamsam - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-10-2016 03:53 PM)realologist Wrote:  

The "My game was so good than I got One-Itis" troll.

Always say. There gf was a 9/10 and they had so much game to get her but lost all of it. Say can't do what they did before when they had game but don't realize they never had it in the first place and she was in control the entire relationship.

Admit it - that was you [Image: lol.gif]

Types of RooshVForum Trolls - Comte De St. Germain - 04-10-2016

The one liner troll. The kind of guy who posts YouTube videos, asks a single question without elaborating, or just a single sentence stating a "fact". They've also rack up significant post counts in short amounts of time.

I'm fairly certain you can discern who I'm talking about here.