Roosh V Forum
31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! (/thread-54782.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - The Lizard of Oz - 03-30-2016

First, Beyond Borders is a great member of the forum, and "callouts" of him are ludicrous. No one is under any obligation to opine on any political threads, nor is such opining evidence of superior moral status.

BB has added lasting value here. I think every member of the forum would do well to read his two great posts on friendship; I've learned something from them, and I think others can as well. These are profound and beautiful pieces of writing:

post-1165987...pid1165987

http://notesfrombeyond.com/world-travel/...our-friend

The forum owes BB a debt of gratitude for posts of this quality, and for his generally civil and courteous persona.

Second, I think that BB and others are being excessively sentimental about this girl and her suicide. There is no problem in discussing her in any way we like. The standards of taste and decorum on an Internet forum are not the same as they would be in the presence of someone from her family, nor should they be. There are too many contexts in current society where we tremble for fear of giving offense; this forum should not be one of them.

Third, I don't think there are any great lessons to be learned from this story. It is not an indictment of modern society. Who knows why this girl killed herself, she was drunk, unhappy and quite likely on psychotropic medications (the latter is one of the few things that, for whatever reason, drives women to successful impulse hanging suicides, unlike their usual method of "attempting" it by taking a few pills). There is certainly an epidemic of psychotropic drug overprescription, although it has likely crested already. But such things could and did happen under many different social conditions.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - MiscBrah - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 08:45 PM)Delta Wrote:  

I just think it's sick that some posts appear to take pleasure in it.

No one was taking pleasure in her death. This isn't 4chan. Some care more than others and that's natural. I can definitely sympathize with both sides.

At the end of the day, a young woman is dead and that's always sad. I hope death brings her peace.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - thoughtgypsy - 03-30-2016

For what it's worth, I met up with BB last month and he was just like he described- an all around warm hearted and welcoming guy. I felt like I was being a drag on the group- I was jetlagged as hell so I was pretty quiet, and felt out of place at the bars we went to. But he made an effort to be open and make sure everyone was having a good time. His personality was congruent with what comes out in his writing and I have no reason to doubt anything he's said. Through him I met some of the most well rounded guys I've ever come across.

I generally don't like to comment on these kind of threads. To me, death is something highly personal that should stay private, not turned into a media circus. A lot of details here are murky. All that's clear is that is that someone died, maybe by suicide, there is a lot up for speculation. I grew up with a kid in high school who was an all around stand up dude- always had something good to say and always helping others. He shot his head off, and while I think it was a cowardly act, I still miss the guy and feel for his family. We never found out the reasons behind it, and a lot of times that's the case with these things.

The temptation for schadenfreude is there, and I'll admit I've been guilty of it at times. There is a lot of shit that riles me up out there. The gross injustices and double standards over how men and women are treated in the west, the vile hatred feminists and SJWs spew on XOJane, the evils commited against men whose lives have been ripped apart by this system. It's enough to turn a man towards hatred, apathy, and resentment.

It's toxic. Being in Asia reminded me how much I love women. Sure I loved the great sex, the homecooked meals and backrubs, but I also loved their feminine charms and their empathetic outpourings. It got to the point where I wanted to fill every minute with their company, and I had never experienced such a feeling of warmth and comradery with the opposite sex before. It made me realized how fucked up things are in the west.

I don't take any pleasure in seeing their pain. I've gained a realization for what these western women are missing, and rather than resent them, I now feel a slight sense of sad regret for the happiness that could have been. Nobody wins here. The society we're in turns man against woman and causes everyone to suffer. The feminist harpies at Jezebel and SJWs on twitter have grown drunk with power and become addicted to inflicting pain on others. They're part of the problem that perpetuates this vicious cycle. If we make a spectacle out of the suffering others for our personal entertainment, we become the same monsters that we lament. I am not saying that we become white knights, but rather, that we don't become hypocrites and lose sight of who we are altogether.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Aurini - 03-30-2016

This is starting to remind me quite a bit of the fall of the Tucker Max Forum, when a thread exploded on whether or not you should have the right to know the biological sex of a post-op transsexual, when it's only a one-night stand...

I have higher hopes for this forum, though.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - cascadecombo - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 10:40 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Thank you for that 2wycked!

The general sentiment of schadenfreude & " she deserved it for being a carousel riding whore" on here is disgusting. That cat Gif with the person hanging from a rope is utterly reprehensible.

I wouldn't wish the suicide of a loved one on my worst enemy. It's grief beyond imagination that's impossible to recover from. Something i hope none of you experience.

Have some respect.

I would imagine that would be among the things you would want a worst enemy to experience. Perhaps my interpretation of what a worst enemy would be varies vastly from yours, but we've all been exposed to different things as we age.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - YossariansRight - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 11:18 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

She is from my area and sadly there are way too many women like her in and around Manchester. Hell the entire city landscape here.

She had a career but went home to nothing. Her home was her tomb as they say for single men/women and it came to a point where she went through with her suicidal thoughts.

Normally a girl like her would have been married with 2 kids and at least some semblance of satisfaction but the feminist portrayal of getting that career, house and holidays with fast men thrown in is proving to be a bit too much and not what women are designed for.

But you know what? Her parents, friends and other people in her life will be completely befuddled as to why "someone with her whole life ahead of her" ended it. I doubt its the only reason but many women need a stable partner in their lives.

Manchester. I was there a while back. Went to some club where chicks were rollerskating. No idea what the name was; I was bombed. Banged some slut with huge tits from Wales. Plenty of good looking poon lurking.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - King of Monkeys - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 06:37 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Please do not feed the monkeys.

There's no need to take it that far, dude. My people need to eat too.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Going strong - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 05:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

(...) Beyond Borders' sanctimony act

I mostly agree with you on BB being rather sanctimonious on this thread, and I do note BB's clever refusal of addressing an important angle on this story:

the fact that this woman, on purpose, very probably committed what I defined as a revenge-suicide! Meaning, she destroyed the mind of her ex by hanging herself just a few hours after meeting him again (laying the guilt on him forever, knowing perfectly well he would suffer because of her).

But, on the other hand, having myself lived in Asia, and traveled to Cambodia, I think (comparing my experiences with his) that BB is "real", and gives useful and true data and advises on life in SEA. I do not think he's a fake, and am ready to believe people who met him and described him as a nice and interesting guy.

In any case, Samseau, I do see your point about BB not commenting on active political threads here, but I have the feeling that BB is a bit disconnected from Europe and even the USA, being a long-time expat in SEA. He just probably, as an expat in SEA, doesn't closely follow Europe and US politics anymore... probably the reason he doesn't post in other threads.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Captain Gh - 03-30-2016

This Thread has me like...

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Going strong - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-29-2016 10:40 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

That cat Gif with the person hanging from a rope is utterly reprehensible.

Have some respect.

Anabasis, brother, under these circumstances, I have to laugh at your last post and gif on the Trump thread:

thread-48360...pid1265315

Your Gif[Image: banana.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - bacon - 03-30-2016

I sincerely hope posters here ignore the smear attack by Samseau on Beyond Borders. It was completely unwarranted for him make those accusations against him. Namely, that he is a fake, liar, or that he is on this forum just to drive clicks to his website(he doesn't even have a link to it in his signature).

Please compare in the reputation points of members who have actually meet Samseau with Beyond Borders that should tell you enough about which poster is more likely to be an online persona comparable to g-manifesto.

I can state after having hung out with Beyond Borders several times he is very much like how he writes on this forum and frankly is one of the more genuine people I have come to know.

Finally, if Beyond Borders has a history of not posting in political threads why then should he be held up to some standard that he doesn't care about victims because he doesn't post in those threads.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Suits - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 09:47 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

In any case, Samseau, I do see your point about BB not commenting on active political threads here, but I have the feeling that BB is a bit disconnected from Europe and even the USA, being a long-time expat in SEA. He just probably, as an expat in SEA, doesn't closely follow Europe and US politics anymore... probably the reason he doesn't post in other threads.

Don't assume this.

There's a solid portion of the RVF membership who don't participate in political discussion on the forum as a matter of principle.

That doesn't mean that they aren't politically aware or interested.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Beyond Borders - 03-30-2016

Samseau, there's not even a link in my Sig anymore (has not been for quite some time), for one, and I post on my blog maybe a few times a year. I've also helped handfuls of men on this forum build location independent businesses, the majority of them completely without charging. Many are now living around the world with those skills.

So take your phony scammer accusations and shove them up your ass.

As for going to the cops for a something like a hit, for one, there's nothing the cops could do with these guys or they would have a long time ago. You could probably find a few books about them in your local bookstore. Doing so would have further endangered me as well as made my family a real target (was already going in that direction).

Secondly, where I come from you don't call the cops...For anything. I'm not sure about snot nosed little autistics like you who hide behind a government and badge wielding mafia they don't believe in when their life is on the line, but I either shoot back or I decide I'm beat and take action accordingly.

It's called living fully in line with your beliefs and life philosophy, come what may. It's the very same reason I live the life I do, and it's the very same reason I don't involve myself in your government's politics. I am my own man and no one else's.

There is a running theme through my call outs and it has nothing to do with women. For the most part I stick up for individuals. That and calling for a bit of honor and decency from a group I felt I at least somewhat belonged to, in a world that could use a lot more honor and general decency. Especially considering how often that group preaches about these things when it suits their agenda.

Anyhow, I've met plenty of guys from this forum, and I'd bet the ill word is few and far between. On the other hand, I've also talked with a lot of people who've met you, kid, so don't even get me started on phony clowns.

I don't think my posts here are going to accomplish anything more, so I'll excuse myself now, as is my usual style, but your words have been noted and will not be forgotten. Just remember that if we ever meet and you think to try and shake my hand.

To the rest of you, perhaps many of my words were strong and overheated, and I apologize for any unwarranted disrespect (to you especially, QC). My temper tends to flare. I do still respect a lot of you guys and no doubt will continue too, but my criticisms of this forum and this thread still stands (and are shared by many not posting here).

If I seem to defend your enemies, it is not because I am your enemy. It is because your enemies are the only ones you attack.

But I've said my piece and will leave you all to it before this turns into a clusterfuck. I've no interest in discussing it to death - this is a fascinating place to read up, but I generally tend to regret spending hours reading and posting in the manner I have last night and this morning.

And while I said a while back I'm on the fence about being here, I think taking a break is a better idea than talking myself into a ban.

Thanks to you those of you who put in a word for me - I appreciate your opinion of me and the feeling is mutual. But frankly I don't think many guys here take Sam too seriously when he picks up his pitchfork and starts waving it around anymore. At least I like to hope we're getting smarter than that anyhow.

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:14 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Don't assume this.

There's a solid portion of the RVF membership who don't participate in political discussion on the forum as a matter of principle.

Then I have to ask, why don't they?

Fear of a ban? or they'd prefer the forum to only concentrate on Travels and Women?

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - armenia4ever - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 09:08 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

This is starting to remind me quite a bit of the fall of the Tucker Max Forum, when a thread exploded on whether or not you should have the right to know the biological sex of a post-op transsexual, when it's only a one-night stand...

I have higher hopes for this forum, though.

I believe the SJWs themselves said sex via fraud - not disclosing to someone that you are a post-op transsexual - is rape... Whoops. Forgot they made an exception for that one. And the disclosure of HIV to someone before sex. I see a pattern here.

I think Aurini find the perfect balance here:

Quote:Quote:

I will not dance on her grave; but neither will I pity her. She chose evil, and she got evil. That, my friends, is called justice.

Also kudos to BB for being honest here. We should never be afraid of critique from our own. And finally...

[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Suits - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:44 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:14 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Don't assume this.

Then I have to ask, why don't they?

Fear of a ban? or they'd prefer the forum to only concentrate on Travels and Women?

The reasons are varied, but the most common is that they don't believe that the potential grievances produced by heated political and race discussions are worth it.

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:57 PM)Suits Wrote:  

The reasons are varied, but the most common is that they don't believe that the potential grievances produced by heated political and race discussions are worth it.

I see your point but disagree with your resulting decision not to debate politics.

Trying to make other people see the truth (and their own good interest by the way) and vote intelligently, is worth fighting and getting into heated contests.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Beyond Borders - 03-30-2016

“Alexander the Great and his mule driver both died and the same thing happened to both. They were absorbed alike into the life force of the world, or dissolved alike into atoms.”

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Kdog - 03-30-2016

BB is one of the most legit people I've met, not only from this forum but overall. This smearing drama garbage is pathetic.
Samseau is a basement dwelling self hating loser who has tainted this forum with his posting numerous times.

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:32 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Alexander the Great and his mule driver both died and the same thing happened to both. They were absorbed alike into the life force of the world, or dissolved alike into atoms.”

But they didn't have quite the same life before dying. Didn't impact the world the same way. Didn't fuck the same bitches, either[Image: wink.gif]

Which life would you choose?

I would choose Alexander's! Spend 60% of my time making war to ISIS, and 40% fucking beautiful 20 years old half-naked ravished princesses... ok, let's be honest here: 35% of my time making war to ISIS (fuck them!), and 50% fucking beautiful 19 years old half-naked ravished princesses and 15% eating the finest, priciest food...

[Image: T6WA_.jpg]

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - MiscBrah - 03-30-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:47 PM)Kdog Wrote:  

Samseau is a basement dwelling self hating loser who has tainted this forum with his posting numerous times.

Not sure if srs

This smearing drama garbage is pathetic.

Proceeds to try to smear Samseau

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Kdog - 03-31-2016

I don't try to smear anybody. It's as simple as looking at previous borderline troll posts and the insulting nature that just brings this whole forum down.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Captainstabbin - 03-31-2016

Quote: (03-31-2016 12:00 AM)Kdog Wrote:  

I don't try to smear anybody. It's as simple as looking at previous borderline troll posts and the insulting nature that just brings this whole forum down.

You don't say.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Anabasis to Desta - 03-31-2016

Going Strong,

If you touch Princess Tiana (Second row, far left), I'm marching my army to France and besieging Paris.

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself! - Samseau - 03-31-2016

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:32 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Samseau, there's not even a link in my Sig anymore (has not been for quite some time), for one, and I post on my blog maybe a few times a year. I've also helped handfuls of men on this forum build location independent businesses, the majority of them completely without charging. Many are now living around the world with those skills.

So take your phony scammer accusations and shove them up your ass.

Even if you're not doing it for money anymore, you're still tearing down the forum for your own popularity and gain. It's still revolting hypocrisy.

As for going to the cops for a something like a hit, for one, there's nothing the cops could do with these guys or they would have a long time ago. You could probably find a few books about them in your local bookstore. Doing so would have further endangered me as well as made my family a real target (was already going in that direction).

Secondly, where I come from you don't call the cops...For anything. I'm not sure about snot nosed little autistics like you who hide behind a government and badge wielding mafia they don't believe in when their life is on the line, but I either shoot back or I decide I'm beat and take action accordingly.

Yeah, this sounds like nonsense. You're from the USA, not a banana republic. But hey, I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt that you got involved with a woman who happened to be connected with people more powerful than the cops.

And you couldn't move anywhere else in the USA, no, you had to go abroad to SEA. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Serious question. Why not just state you wanted to go abroad because you were tired of life in the USA?

It's called living fully in line with your beliefs and life philosophy, come what may. It's the very same reason I live the life I do, and it's the very same reason I don't involve myself in your government's politics. I am my own man and no one else's.

It's a pretty self-centered philosophy. You don't care about the government that affects your neighbors? Just only care for yourself? Too bad you contradict yourself:

There is a running theme through my call outs and it has nothing to do with women. For the most part I stick up for individuals. That and calling for a bit of honor and decency from a group I felt I at least somewhat belonged to, in a world that could use a lot more honor and general decency. Especially considering how often that group preaches about these things when it suits their agenda.

So you don't care about politics that affect millions of your neighbors, but suddenly this online forum, well now, this is a big deal. You need to make sure no one types the wrong things, or else we might not be graced with your holy presence.

Anyhow, I've met plenty of guys from this forum, and I'd bet the ill word is few and far between. On the other hand, I've also talked with a lot of people who've met you, kid, so don't even get me started on phony clowns.

[Image: amuse.gif] I'm scared now.

I don't think my posts here are going to accomplish anything more, so I'll excuse myself now, as is my usual style, but your words have been noted and will not be forgotten. Just remember that if we ever meet and you think to try and shake my hand.

Right, I want to meet a guy who lectures me on how awesome he is and how to behave while running from his problems.

But I've said my piece and will leave you all to it before this turns into a clusterfuck. I've no interest in discussing it to death - this is a fascinating place to read up, but I generally tend to regret spending hours reading and posting in the manner I have last night and this morning.

And while I said a while back I'm on the fence about being here, I think taking a break is a better idea than talking myself into a ban.

Thanks to you those of you who put in a word for me - I appreciate your opinion of me and the feeling is mutual. But frankly I don't think many guys here take Sam too seriously when he picks up his pitchfork and starts waving it around anymore. At least I like to hope we're getting smarter than that anyhow.

So on one hand, you're too good for this place, yet on the other hand, you'd hate to get banned. Such tension!

Look, I would never have any problems with you if you just kept things straight without attacking the entire forum because of a few posts you disagree with. And then flouncing about afterwards on whether or not "you want to keep posting here," is too much. You're just trying emotionally convince others that this place isn't worth posting here because not even the "Great" Beyond Borders is going to post anymore. The bullshit hypocrisy is not a good look.