Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 11-30-2018

For me personally I hate NYC for game. I feel like the girls there are all looking for a come up or are assessing how much bread you have. But again when I lived there I was only focused on white girls (always had a problem with black women) so it was brutal.

For the type of girls I want or like Europe is better than NYC and thus I’m still here.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 11-30-2018

1) Why was it brutal? Philko said the same thing.
2) What was wrong with the black women?

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-30-2018 07:37 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

For me personally I hate NYC for game. I feel like the girls there are all looking for a come up or are assessing how much bread you have. But again when I lived there I was only focused on white girls (always had a problem with black women) so it was brutal.

For the type of girls I want or like Europe is better than NYC and thus I’m still here.

I respect it!

How's Brunhilde treating you over there lately?

Every girl i've met stateside from Deutschland has been kinda hot.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 11-30-2018

What is the difference between a BBW and a fat chick?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-30-2018 04:20 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

BBW's tend to have ass and titties, along with a gut
Fat chicks just have the gut.

Fat vs BBW

[Image: attachment.jpg40771]   

Both of these chicks is heavy though and wouldn't meet RVF criteria.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 11-30-2018

@kirdiesel, i am looking forward to a datasheet on The Netherlands. I had a Dutch girl back in 2017. I still think about dem cheeks. That bicycle culture does wonders for those girls’ figures.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - wrecker132 - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-30-2018 04:51 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

BBW's tend to have ass and titties, along with a gut
Fat chicks just have the gut.

Fat vs BBW

Both of these chicks is heavy though and wouldn't meet RVF criteria.

I honestly couldn't think of a better example - maybe swap out Jill with Tocarra in her prime or something. I hate the term BBW - i just use thick to be honest. There's still a shape/figure there.

As for RVF criteria, I went to ug at a huge state school, and lived in WC for a bit. I had my so called "7,8,9' lays. Honestly the biggest headaches of my life, and I was naive enough that I got pulled into relationships with two of them that had me as their ornaments. Cool off that.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 11-30-2018

Kareem Hunt was released

Millions gone all because he let the snatch get to him.

He invited some girls up to his crib to smash. Found out they were 19 and kicked them out. They took their time to leave and he pushed and kicked them. Most likely kept them hushed with some cash but video go out/someone sold it to TMZ.

Quote: (11-30-2018 06:29 PM)wrecker132 Wrote:  

I was naive enough that I got pulled into relationships with two of them that had me as their ornaments. Cool off that.

Exactly. The relationship has to be between 2 people, not what they represent. You offer strength, protection, and guidance. She offers affection and comfort, Yin and Yang.

Not exactly on point, but I'd say most of the sentiment on this post
- still try for the 10's
- but the second she gets out of pocket, drop her

Cause not all fine ass chicks act in that stereotypical demanding yet indecisive way - expecting you to put up with all manner of bullshit, just cause she fells out a body contour dress the right way.

When you pull a 10 - you are an 11. She gets plenty of noise and not a lot of signal. The fact that you can get through to her on an emotional level, when 99 out of the last 100 guys that approached can't SHOULD BE VALUABLE to her. Whether or not she realizes that... But as a man, you should.

And a chick that's fuckable but not 10 level, but then uses you as a prop....

No words.

WIA

Quote: (11-30-2018 09:04 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Kareem Hunt was released

He invited some girls up to his crib to smash. Found out they were 19 and kicked them out. They took their time to leave and he pushed and kicked them. Most likely kept them hushed with some cash but video go out/someone sold it to TMZ.

"Kareem's friends told cops the woman had gone crazy when asked to leave and called Kareem the n-word ... and then struck one of Kareem's female friends once things turned physical."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-...nce-video/

The way that rappers and other celebs do this. They leave the room and let the homies handle it. And let the homies take the charge. Somebody carries the weed, somebody holds the gun, and the boss is insulated.

When you not on the street, you can't keep it street.

The chicks will probably present something that the Espy's.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 12-01-2018

Too many of these lizards these days are just all calling themselves BBW or thick. They then fault a man for not being 'man' enough to handle all of that 'woman'. But the same lizards won't go for their physical counterparts but want muscular ripped men, faulting those men if they can't easily hoist a 300 pound woman in the air as if she were a feather...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 12-01-2018

Quote: (12-01-2018 01:48 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Too many of these lizards these days are just all calling themselves BBW or thick. They then fault a man for not being 'man' enough to handle all of that 'woman'. But the same lizards won't go for their physical counterparts but want muscular ripped men, faulting those men if they can't easily hoist a 300 pound woman in the air as if she were a feather...

Fat chicks have amazing defense mechanisms. They spout out this "man enough" talk yet they don't notice the tactic of humiliating a fit man into considering them doesn't seem to be doing them a bit of good either.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 12-01-2018

Quote: (11-30-2018 09:04 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Kareem Hunt was released

I saw the video.

Well... you know my thoughts already. Ahahaha.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 12-01-2018

So I guess you are saying these are fat women!

Wouldn't that be easy to find in NYC, should be as easy as finding a yellow cab in Manhattan.

Many here rave about Tinder, that might be a solution for those that don't have "time".

The NFL has an agenda for these talented black athletes. That was obvious after the Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice scandal.
I am not debating or condoning what they did, Roethlisberger raped two girls and he is still playing.

Kareem should know better than to push a Becky, especially in this climate.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 12-01-2018

Quote: (12-01-2018 02:40 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

So I guess you are saying these are fat women!

Wouldn't that be easy to find in NYC, should be as easy as finding a yellow cab in Manhattan.

Many here rave about Tinder, that might be a solution for those that don't have "time".

The NFL has an agenda for these talented black athletes. That was obvious after the Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice scandal.
I am not debating or condoning what they did, Roethlisberger raped two girls and he is still playing.

Kareem should know better than to push a Becky, especially in this climate.

Bolded for truth.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - wrecker132 - 12-01-2018

Can anybody point me in the direction of Sourcecode's datasheet? I used the search function but still couldn't find it. Thanks.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 12-02-2018

Quote: (11-30-2018 08:29 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

TDK

It was brutal because I was one was the unfortunate brothers when I was young that had no game and always branded nerd, this that and the other. Black women always hated on me so I excluded them as option for many years. I had no choice but to either date White or Latina.

I did not have any connection or too much interest in the Latin community either at the time but always liked white women and had success with them and therefore went with that. Which in turn led me to Europe where I am today.

Quote: (11-30-2018 03:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I respect it!

WIA

Brunhilde is very hospitable as long as shes a 7 or less in the SMV level.

If you talk to Svenja who is an 8 or 9 within Germany she will be disgusted that a black man has a sexual interest her. Unless she outside Germany where she will not be judged by her peers and then the black man is welcome.

Germany in a nutshell folks.

In other news,

I expanded my business to an new platform after things were declining for the past couple of months and it seems to be the breath of fresh air it needed! I been depressed about it for a while but things seem to be looking up. I just gotta keep my head down and grind.

I also havent been gaming much at all and deleted my Tinder account. Ive planned a SMV revamp and if business will do what I think it can I will invest the money in fixing somethings about myself that I think have been holding me back from getting the women I want.

I feel like ive maxed out my game level and it cant carry me any further without improving my physical appearance more. I think physically I am good enough for the girls in the Netherlands but I cant cut the mustard in Germany.

7 or so is as good as I can do here and I want those 8s like tomorrow. Really think its a matter of looks now rather than a lack of game.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 12-02-2018

Quote: (12-02-2018 01:45 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

TDK

It was brutal because I was one was the unfortunate brothers when I was young that had no game and always branded nerd, this that and the other. Black women always hated on me so I excluded them as option for many years. I had no choice but to either date White or Latina.

I did not have any connection or too much interest in the Latin community either at the time but always liked white women and had success with them and therefore went with that. Which in turn led me to Europe where I am today.

I respect it!

WIA

If you talk to Svenja who is an 8 or 9 within Germany she will be disgusted that a black man has a sexual interest her. Unless she outside Germany where she will not be judged by her peers and then the black man is welcome.

In other news,

I expanded my business to an new platform after things were declining for the past couple of months and it seems to be the breath of fresh air it needed! I been depressed about it for a while but things seem to be looking up. I just gotta keep my head down and grind.

I also havent been gaming much at all and deleted my Tinder account. Ive planned a SMV revamp and if business will do what I think it can I will invest the money in fixing somethings about myself that I think have been holding me back from getting the women I want.

I feel like ive maxed out my game level and it cant carry me any further without improving my physical appearance more. I think physically I am good enough for the girls in the Netherlands but I cant cut the mustard in Germany.

7 or so is as good as I can do here and I want those 8s like tomorrow. Really think its a matter of looks now rather than a lack of game.

I respect your hustle. Sounds tough.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 12-02-2018

Quote: (12-02-2018 02:07 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

TDK

I respect it!

WIA

In other news,

I respect your hustle. Sounds tough.

TDK

Thanks man.

I am still looking to date a black woman at some point in my life haha.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 12-03-2018

Two questions

(1) How to do you deal with close non-black friends who openly voice their displeasure at you dating one of their women?

(2) How do you guys feel or deal with being the " token" brother at the work place?

I'm not complaining. I'm just curious because I do not think those questions have been asked and i'm sure we've experienced both.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 12-03-2018

TDK

I respect it!

WIA

In other news,

Kuckdiesel shut up spreading these damn lies. These chicks are probably disgusted that you are talking to them, don't extrapolate that to the rest of us.. When I was in Germany I saw fly bitches with fly brothers all the time. Noticed I said Fly. Short, ugly out of shape and no real game/charisma having black dudes where with below 7s. And that's the way the world should be.

A lot of you guys use your own shortcomings and attribute it to being black, it's far from that case. Lots of you guys need to do some self-reflecting and realize you probably don't have any game. Fucking a 6 off tinder first night isn't game. Fucking an 8 off tinder first night (you can say that's game). Smashing some chocolate hunter from the club who let every army brother from California to Miami smash isn't game. I'm genuinely confused on how you've gotten away for so long without someone calling you out on your shit.

My general rule of thumb, sorry who get's butt hurt reading this, is that you can't have no game in the U.S. (or your respective country) and travel to another country, expecting us to believe you suddenly have game or whatever. Look at the Colombian thread. "I smashed 10 8s in one week, now i'm back in U.S and can't pull a 4" GTFOH [Image: tard.gif]

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 03:31 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Two questions

(1) How to do you deal with close non-black friends who openly voice their displeasure at you dating one of their women?

(2) How do you guys feel or deal with being the " token" brother at the work place?

I'm not complaining. I'm just curious because I do not think those questions have been asked and i'm sure we've experienced both.

TDK

1. Fuck them. I have an Indian guy in my clique and even though im not particularly into indian women two of my boys are and he often expresses subtle jealousy in their success with Indian women in comparison to his failures. If he could do better he would. I would remind your buddies if they could do what you could do they would. I would probably jokingly make remark about if you see or hear any more of this ownership mentality you will make it your express purpose to pursue these women when ever he is around

2. I used to be an angry black nationalist, not any more. I have come to accept life isn't fair. I don't care being the only black in the office, if i wasn't any good they'd fire me(not like im in a union). It's just life combined with human nature. White people can be assholes when the deck is stacked in their favor, but so the fuck can we. Attractive people have more opportunity and generally get treated better than less attractive people, there ain't shit you can do about it. Live your life and be happy. Be such a good physician recruiters try to steal you and your current employer wants to keep you so bad they damn near fellate you on site.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kadenz - 12-03-2018

TDK

I respect it!

WIA

In other news,

Do you really believe that high tier 8+ German girls do not like black men? IMO this seems like kind of an inaccurate statement. Maybe some or even many social circles might not be open to foreigners and are kind of more favorable towards locals, there isn't really anything notable about that since things like that are evident in many places. But to say that an 8 or 9 in Germany will be disgusted that a black man is into her, that seems kind of extreme. Like doc said I'm sure many good looking German women would also be interested in good looking black men. Or do you have first hand experience and examples you can provide of many good looking German women turning down good looking black men just because they're black?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Jaxon - 12-03-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 05:05 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Two questions

TDK

1. Fuck them. I have an Indian guy in my clique and even though im not particularly into indian women two of my boys are and he often expresses subtle jealousy in their success with Indian women in comparison to his failures. If he could do better he would. I would remind your buddies if they could do what you could do they would. I would probably jokingly make remark about if you see or hear any more of this ownership mentality you will make it your express purpose to pursue these women when ever he is around

2. I used to be an angry black nationalist, not any more. I have come to accept life isn't fair. I don't care being the only black in the office, if i wasn't any good they'd fire me(not like im in a union). It's just life combined with human nature. White people can be assholes when the deck is stacked in their favor, but so the fuck can we. Attractive people have more opportunity and generally get treated better than less attractive people, there ain't shit you can do about it. Live your life and be happy. Be such a good physician recruiters try to steal you and your current employer wants to keep you so bad they damn near fellate you on site.

Agreed, not black but the whole fear of men of other races taking your women just comes from insecurity and failure plain and simple. No person who is regularly smashing one or multiple attractive women gives a flying fuck about other guys smashing women of his race. I'm happy when I see guys of other races banging women of my ethnicity, I feel proud of them and also don't care because I'm also getting laid.

As for being the only guy of your race in a certain environment...if that truly and genuinely bothers you, then go elsewhere. There was a black guy at my old company who felt pretty isolated and didn't like the environment. He moved to Atlanta and seems to be prospering. I was also one of the only minorities of my race there and got the fuck out because it was a toxic environment. I'm in a much more diverse company now and am significantly happier, more successful, and am making almost 2x the amount of bank.

That isn't a popular answer but there's a lot to be said for getting in where you fit in. Working harder in an environment full of passive aggressive bitches who you dislike is not the move IMO.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - lunchmoney - 12-04-2018

Two questions

TDK

1. They aren't your friends if they aren't happy for you being with whoever you choose.

2. Fuck em, get money. You don't go to work to make friends (hopefully), you go to make money.