Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - SwervingPersian - 11-27-2018

Hi

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Kieran - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-26-2018 07:15 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Italian Chick: When will you settle down?
Me: Well, my dad and cousins settled with much younger chicks, so I'm in no rush.
Italian Chick: Well, you're lucky because you're good looking and will age well, so you can get away with it.

So brothers, what this mean?

Also, at what point do you accept that you're good looking? I've had several women tell me that this year- in work settings or on dates. Never black women tho, which is strange.

I was such a dork in my teen years: braces, no line up and skinny. Got bullied mercilessly. Well, they tried to but it didn't affect my grades. I know my appearance changed markedly but the mentality and self view didn't. Come to think of it, I've had women and even dudes say I'm handsome- unprompted- a couple of times a year since I was around 21. Actually, lol, I was 16, one of the bullies saw me and said, when you cut your hair you're a handsome guy. I'm sure those bullies were jealous of me, which is crazy because I was such a loser.

Anyways.

I'm sure some of you guys were " late bloomers." When did your confidence and swag, match your physical appearance?

TDK

It seems like you're starting to understand your own value. Being a doctor, financially stable, in shape and good looking is a very nice situation to be in. When this really sinks in you're going to be able to do some damage.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BassPlayaYo - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-26-2018 10:20 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

TDK - Italian chick is down for you and would love to get serious. You have all the attributes she finds attractive.

Internal confidence trumps many things, women are attracted to that.

Black women don't compliment black men like other races, I have had compliments from women of all other races.
Black girls talk crap about the guy must be 6-6-6, height, dick size and earnings. Meanwhile, she doesn't have anything to bring to the table.

The bullying thing is sad, but I am sure you have the last laugh.

I too was a late bloomer.

Black women do compliment black men especially when they think that the man fits into their relationship model. I'm not saying there aren't black women that don't, I am saying having been with women from many cultures that this doesn't stand out as something unique to black women.

Women size you up based on what resources they think they can get from you(money, status, security) just like men size women up based upon what resources they can get from them(pussy).

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-27-2018 02:48 PM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

TDK - Italian chick is down for you and would love to get serious. You have all the attributes she finds attractive.

Black women don't compliment black men like other races, I have had compliments from women of all other races.
Black girls talk crap about the guy must be 6-6-6, height, dick size and earnings. Meanwhile, she doesn't have anything to bring to the table.

Black women do compliment black men especially when they think that the man fits into their relationship model. I'm not saying there aren't black women that don't, I am saying having been with women from many cultures that this doesn't stand out as something unique to black women.

Women size you up based on what resources they think they can get from you(money, status, security) just like men size women up based upon what resources they can get from them(pussy).

I think black women compliment men in different ways. I mean, if the lizard allows you to hit it from the back like a lunatic, choke her and call her names, it has to be a compliment, right?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 11-27-2018

i really can’t seriously imagine entering a seeking arrangement relationship with a chick.

why not just buy a hooker? at least you know you’re getting someone who’s good at sex.

The idea is just antithetical to me...like whenever i’m dealing with a chick, my mindset is “how can i get this broad to do something for me”

if i had hella guap, i’d just throw crazy yacht parties and pool parties. Get some molly, blow, weed, acid, and just have a good ass night.

damn college was a good time

- BB

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 11-27-2018

What separates any typical relationship you have from a sugar set up?

What about after you buy her dinner one time?

Then you leave the states to go somewhere where a stack a month makes you a baller and what kind of setups chicks are proposing to you?

Now tell me how you think to flip all that in your favor and I’ll let you know if it involves throwing some selective dollars at a chick

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 11-27-2018

Quote: (11-27-2018 06:34 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 02:48 PM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

I think black women compliment men in different ways. I mean, if the lizard allows you to hit it from the back like a lunatic, choke her and call her names, it has to be a compliment, right?

Let me re-phrase that, they don't throw compliments around as much as other groups.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 11-28-2018

@BC,

for me, i try not to buy dinners until I have already smashed and she has shown investment in me.

example, one chick, i didn’t take out to dinner until we had been smashing for months. she was vetted. and guess what? she paid! w/o me even prompting. this wasn’t until she made me a birthday cake for my birthday (again, I did not ask her to do this), she bought lingerie that she knew I would like, etc.

vs. seeking arrangement, where i feel the like the minimum expectation is a nice dinner just to get the girl to show up.

don’t get me wrong, you’re always paying for it.

but i suppose it’s better for my ego if I fee like i selected the girl, seduced her, screened for behavior that i like, and trained her vs. starting from a position of “look at what my money can buy for you”, which seems to be how the sugar daddy - sugar baby dynamic works.

perhaps this will change once i get older.

i am also biased. i am going into medicine, so i am somewhat paranoid about running into golddiggers. all the more reason why i am have aversion to SA, just seems like one would have a higher chance of running into those types.

someone on here posted that his cousin is a physician in Houston. Didn’t get play in his 20s/early 30s, but now that he has money, he’s got an 8 and they’re “in love” (his quotes, not mine).

where was that 8 when he was a broke-ass medical student?

I wish this guy all the happiness in the world because that’s who I will be a decade from now. good for him, I haven’t fucked an 8, so i give propa where props are due.

But I personally am learning game to protect myself when that time comes. and to get some strange on my way to the top.

I do not doubt that SA game works...it’s just not my cup of tea given my career aspirations, and my experiences of pulling women with my limited financial resources.

- BB

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - wrecker132 - 11-28-2018

Longtime lurker - love a lot of the advice posted in this thread

Moved to NYC for grad school 1 and half years ago, and it's been the hardest thing for me to get at girls here. I'm a pretty good looking guy (5'9, 185, still muscular as I played sports in college) and when living on the West Coast, I was always able to get with beautiful girls without too much hassle ( mostly Latinas, couple White/Black girls sprinkled in). But now, I'm on a serious dry spell.

It doesn't help that my school and where I live is in Manhattan either. And I do get stares from women - but they're usually the hipster white girl who wants to marry a millionaire/billionaire, the Burberry/Lululemon wearing liberal non black women who want the millionaire/billionaire, or bougie ass black women that grew up in luxury or are aspiring to do so. Now don't get me wrong, I'm enrolled in a top notch program and I'll likely have a job secured in a year that will pay nicely. It's just that the emphasis on salary/social value seems unhealthy/misguided to me and I'm honestly just not attracted enough to these girls to even deal with it.

Long story short - usually I go for thicker/BBW status women as I'm just not that sexually attracted to skinny/athletic types. But I haven't seen any of these type of women (or if I do it's extremely rare) around here. How do I work around this lol - I've literally tried everything except Tinder/dating apps. Unfortunately now being a grad student I don't get out as much as I did( I worked for 4-5 years in industry before coming here) - but I know I need a change up because the California/Arizona type value I had doesn't mean ish out here lol. So I'm taking all advice

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 11-29-2018

I was just lamenting on the extremely low, If at all, closure rate I’ve had where we went to dinner on a first meetup. I’m not sure if it’s coincidence or not, but every time I break my no dinner date rule it either takes forever to smash, or I never end up smashing.

There are exceptions of course. I’ve smashed within 45 minutes of a first date lunch, but overall, I think it subconsciously puts you in a shoebox along with the countless other simps she encounters.

@wrecker

Damn bro, most of us are out here trying to shake big bishes and you’re having no luck finding one, lol. To each is definitely own. My theory is you’re surrounded by wealthier people who tend to be less overweight than their lower socioeconomic counterparts. GL

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 11-29-2018

Quote: (11-28-2018 11:59 PM)wrecker132 Wrote:  

Moved to NYC for grad school 1 and half years ago, and it's been the hardest thing for me to get at girls here. I'm a pretty good looking guy (5'9, 185, still muscular as I played sports in college) and when living on the West Coast, I was always able to get with beautiful girls without too much hassle ( mostly Latinas, couple White/Black girls sprinkled in). But now, I'm on a serious dry spell.

It doesn't help that my school and where I live is in Manhattan either. And I do get stares from women - but they're usually the hipster white girl who wants to marry a millionaire/billionaire, the Burberry/Lululemon wearing liberal non black women who want the millionaire/billionaire, or bougie ass black women that grew up in luxury or are aspiring to do so. Now don't get me wrong, I'm enrolled in a top notch program and I'll likely have a job secured in a year that will pay nicely. It's just that the emphasis on salary/social value seems unhealthy/misguided to me and I'm honestly just not attracted enough to these girls to even deal with it.

Long story short - usually I go for thicker/BBW status women as I'm just not that sexually attracted to skinny/athletic types. But I haven't seen any of these type of women (or if I do it's extremely rare) around here. How do I work around this lol - I've literally tried everything except Tinder/dating apps. Unfortunately now being a grad student I don't get out as much as I did( I worked for 4-5 years in industry before coming here) - but I know I need a change up because the California/Arizona type value I had doesn't mean ish out here lol. So I'm taking all advice

What you described is probably one of the biggest drawbacks of the big city city dating scene & its inherent hypergamy (ie. Manhattan / NYC). My advice? Try to market your Manhattan ZIP code & pad to chicas throughout the 5 boroughs & surrounding counties (so beyond Manhattan look not only north towards Harlem / 125th Street but also have a look at Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, maybe Staten Island, Jersey City NJ, Hoboken NJ, Long Island, Yonkers, White Plains, etc.). Chicks in most of those areas are usually only a train ride away from Manhattan & they might see you as a step up in the world. Those chicks that you are typically seeing in Manhattan are probably rich bougie trust fund chicks living off their parents' dime & yeah they might be looking for a millionaire or richer. With the "Bridge & Tunnel" culture out there, chicks from the surrounding areas often don't mind coming into Manhattan to party. You might need to fire up that Tinder & Bumble a bit. But yeah, that would be my advice. Look at at the positives bro. You're in the most densely populated metro area in the entire United States. Expand the radius a little bit & I believe you can cure that drought in no time.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 11-29-2018

Wrecker

I think you have the wrong idea.

You don't have to use your money for S.A. Game.

I've had multiple chicks come straight to my apartment..
It's all perception.
My apartment isn't even that amazing.

It's just a foot in the door and some game.
Had an Ethiopian chick over a couple nights ago.. She admitted that it's simply hard to find guys to be casual with without everyone knowing.
So she wants an older guy to train her.

Girl can barely take rough sex and asked about doing anal one day.

There's plenty of quality chicks that are simply tryna be around a dude that isn't a broke college kid.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 11-29-2018

@Wrecker

Where are you socializing?

You should be in demand.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 11-29-2018

Wrecker - Also in NYC, but Brooklyn.

Thicker women of all types are just out more in Brooklyn, especially Williamsburg. Not sure if you’ve tried nightgaming out here.

Also you’re doing yourself a disservice not using Tinder in NYC. I’d recommend following Sourcecode’s system (check out his thread in the private forum...)

Also have to second Source’s SA plug - mountains of thick Latina women on it from NYC. Not good for finding plates, but notches absolutely so.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 11-29-2018

NYC is easy mode really.

You’re going out?

Where and when?

Harlem is good if you’re looking for sistas (all types). I mean 125 and Malcolm X is basically fish in a barrel.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - newandimproved - 11-29-2018

Quote: (11-28-2018 11:59 PM)wrecker132 Wrote:  

Interesting. I love thin/athletic girls and bougie black girls. Not bone-thin skinny, but mostly all I need is a great face, long legs, and just a little bit of chest and ass. Women of all races seem to like the educated (but still cool) black dude in NYC, which is why I usually clean up there. I'd say you need to stray away from the hip spots (LES, Meatpacking, Williamsburg, Greenpoint, even Harlem) and go off the beaten path a bit. Can't say I know any spots, but I'd guess Washington Heights, the Bronx near Yankee stadium, deeper into Brooklyn would have more of the type that you're looking for. You might even want to look into Hoboken.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 11-29-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 04:30 PM)newandimproved Wrote:  

Can't say I know any spots, but I'd guess Washington Heights, the Bronx near Yankee stadium, deeper into Brooklyn would have more of the type that you're looking for. You might even want to look into Hoboken.

As much eye candy as I've seen around Malecon n'nem them spots, that's street holler territory for a non-resident. You gotta meet them chicks in a "mixed" spot, that is, a place where transplants and locals mix.

@Wrecker

My boys CLEAN UP on Tinder/OkCupid. Chicks really checking for Trent and those dudes, and can actually have a shot, they're on The League. They not really mixing with the riff raff.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Jaxon - 11-29-2018

How easy is it to spit game and meet women in different boroughs of NY? Is it possible to live in the Bronx and successfully game other areas? Most of the attention on NY that I've seen here has been on Manhattan. I've seen posts from ethnic guys lamenting about how Manhattan was hard for them -- I wondered why they didn't just move to a different part of the city.

Any tips on how applicable this is to other big cities would be welcome too. I'm mostly suburb based and have been for most of my life.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 11-29-2018

Just have to be creative about your logistics cause it’s rare she’s got a spot in town. She’s prolly schlepping it into the city to party too.

NYC is dense though so the burbs still can get you play though Manhattan is where the action is.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - wrecker132 - 11-29-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 03:08 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Wrecker

You should be in demand.

WIA

I'm socializing in Greenwich Village man....LMAO I know I know - pitiful.
It's just I don't get the chance to go out too much and the coursework is so painful that when I do, I don't think I've enjoyed the moment. Final exams are right now, so I'm gonna try and then fully focus for next semester

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 11-29-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 10:48 PM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Just have to be creative about your logistics cause it’s rare she’s got a spot in town. She’s prolly schlepping it into the city to party too.

NYC is dense though so the burbs still can get you play though Manhattan is where the action is.

Manhattan & Brooklyn both have a lot of nightlife these days. Brooklyn has stepped up big time. The hot spots are safe & bustling with a lot of activity. Feels like some of the Manhattan neighborhoods now, no joke.

Quote: (11-29-2018 11:34 PM)wrecker132 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2018 03:08 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Wrecker

You should be in demand.

WIA

I'm socializing in Greenwich Village man....LMAO I know I know - pitiful.
It's just I don't get the chance to go out too much and the coursework is so painful that when I do, I don't think I've enjoyed the moment. Final exams are right now, so I'm gonna try and then fully focus for next semester

Keep hustling & grinding with that schoolwork man. You're likely at NYU. Your efforts will pay off for sure.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - wrecker132 - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 03:44 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Wrecker - Also in NYC, but Brooklyn.

Thicker women of all types are just out more in Brooklyn, especially Williamsburg. Not sure if you’ve tried nightgaming out here.

Also you’re doing yourself a disservice not using Tinder in NYC. I’d recommend following Sourcecode’s system (check out his thread in the private forum...)

Also have to second Source’s SA plug - mountains of thick Latina women on it from NYC. Not good for finding plates, but notches absolutely so.

Definitely going to use the Tinder advice when I'm back next semester - where can I find it?
And SA game? Is that seeking Arrangements? Would be risky considering the field i'm in lol

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - wrecker132 - 11-30-2018

Quote: (11-29-2018 05:36 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2018 04:30 PM)newandimproved Wrote:  

Can't say I know any spots, but I'd guess Washington Heights, the Bronx near Yankee stadium, deeper into Brooklyn would have more of the type that you're looking for. You might even want to look into Hoboken.

@Wrecker

My boys CLEAN UP on Tinder/OkCupid. Chicks really checking for Trent and those dudes, and can actually have a shot, they're on The League. They not really mixing with the riff raff.

WIA

LMAO - it's so funny you brought that site up. I have a classmate who works with them and she asked me like 2x to join - saying she would bypass me lol and get me straight on - interestingly enough a bougie black girl going out with a preppy white dude haha.

That shit is a cesspool for social/genetic engineering in my opinion. I hate elitism/social hierarchy within educational institutions, and so many of my female classmates are on there. I honestly thought it was really for white people only.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 11-30-2018

That shit sounds like eugenics. Damn selective breeding.

TDK