Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - Vill@in - 04-17-2018

I had OKC vibrator girl over again on Sunday.

I had made plans to meet another girl for a drink but she flaked on me. So I decided what the hell and invited Ms. Kinky over. She came over with a butt plug already in her ass. Ok...starting the night off strong already. Pretty much just started right into it. She asked if I wanted to fuck her in the ass, but I was like nah, not yet. I wanted to fuck her while she had the butt plug in. I slapped her in the face multiple times and this time I even spit directly into her mouth. She told me she wants me to hit her even harder...but I don't know how much harder I can hit her without leaving a black eye/busted lip. Then again, something tells me that's what she wants.

Fucked her ass on the second round and just blew it inside there. More slapping and spitting. It gets her off and she even admitted to me she has a humiliation fetish. Gee, like I couldn't figure that out. I don't even want to know how a chick gets to this point, but whatever. I'm having fun and she's having fun...guess that's all that matters.

During one of my "recharge" times, she admitted to me that she used to be a Cam Girl. Deepthroat dildos, put dildos in her ass, spank herself, etc. She admitted she liked doing it and I asked her why she quit. She said that it always got to point where a regular would want to meet her in real life and she would have to decline and he would just drop her and move on to another Cam Girl. Rinse/repeat. She said the process was exhausting and she wanted to get a real job. Whatever.

She then admitted to me that she was developing feelings for me and if I could ever see myself as her 'boyfriend'. Inside my head I'm laughing my ass off, but I played it cool and used the old standby "I am enjoying my time with you in the moment. I'm not thinking about the future right now. Now shut up and put my cock in your mouth".

As much fun as this whore is, I think I am going to have to drop her. Her admitting feelings for me is usually the green light for me to bail.

Player's Log / Lounge - Trent W. - 04-17-2018

Quote: (04-17-2018 07:46 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Had a girl come over on Saturday night to hang out. We were texting back and forth for a little while and then things went cold. Then she reinitiated out of the blue.

I was out with buddies before that and we were drinking a ton. I was three sheets to the wind when I received her text. She came over and we banged almost immediately.

The sex was decent, but goddamn was she annoying. I couldn't get her out of my apartment fast enough.

She was literally blowing me on my bed and she kept stopping and saying shit like "you're just like 'Oh my god, I can't believe she is here with my dick in her mouth'" and "you're just like 'I can't believe she is really here having sex with me and getting me off.'"

It was non stop. Told her the nonsense she was spewing was not helping her cause and that I wanted her to either shut up or leave.

She ended up leaving and texted me the next morning saying she had fun and how she likes me.

Don't think I ever want to see her again.

That would freak me out a bit. I'd think she's going crazy or something.

Quote: (04-17-2018 12:30 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

I had made plans to meet another girl for a drink but she flaked on me. So I decided what the hell and invited Ms. Kinky over. She came over with a butt plug already in her ass. Ok...starting the night off strong already. Pretty much just started right into it. She asked if I wanted to fuck her in the ass, but I was like nah, not yet. I wanted to fuck her while she had the butt plug in. I slapped her in the face multiple times and this time I even spit directly into her mouth. She told me she wants me to hit her even harder...but I don't know how much harder I can hit her without leaving a black eye/busted lip. Then again, something tells me that's what she wants.

Fucked her ass on the second round and just blew it inside there. More slapping and spitting. It gets her off and she even admitted to me she has a humiliation fetish. Gee, like I couldn't figure that out. I don't even want to know how a chick gets to this point, but whatever. I'm having fun and she's having fun...guess that's all that matters.

During one of my "recharge" times, she admitted to me that she used to be a Cam Girl. Deepthroat dildos, put dildos in her ass, spank herself, etc. She admitted she liked doing it and I asked her why she quit. She said that it always got to point where a regular would want to meet her in real life and she would have to decline and he would just drop her and move on to another Cam Girl. Rinse/repeat. She said the process was exhausting and she wanted to get a real job. Whatever.

She then admitted to me that she was developing feelings for me and if I could ever see myself as her 'boyfriend'. Inside my head I'm laughing my ass off, but I played it cool and used the old standby "I am enjoying my time with you in the moment. I'm not thinking about the future right now. Now shut up and put my cock in your mouth".

As much fun as this whore is, I think I am going to have to drop her. Her admitting feelings for me is usually the green light for me to bail.

Sounds like she's looking for someone to show her some care and thought she'd ask you since you're having fun together.

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 04-17-2018

As fucked up as it may sound, you have an opportunity to just straight out tell her, "no, I don't see you as my girlfriend, I see you as my sex slave. You'll do what I want when I want and you'll like it"

Something like that, run with it. Or bail if you want, but seems a wasted opportunity as if she's into humiliation, what's more humiliating than being denied a relationship and treated as a sex dispenser?

On a lighter note, I finally got laid again with a girl I used to date who was in the area. Feels so good mane.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 04-18-2018

You definitely need to bail. Any girl who is that fucked up and perverted is way too damaged to be decent GF material. Fuck buddy at best.
Although I'd be careful about even sticking my dick in a girl like that.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-18-2018

I wouldn't bail quite just yet, she knows what she is, might as well milk it to the end.

As in if she wants or asks the "what are we" questions then you can break it off or tell her

Player's Log / Lounge - Checkmat - 04-19-2018

On the topic of venue selection one thing that I've been struggling with is living in the So Cal sprawl. Meaning that often times I'm meeting a girl in an area 20-30 minutes away from mine, and I don't know any good venues in her area, or where her house is, etc.

This had lead to me letting the girl pick the venue for the first date when I roll out to her area. Often they've picked less than optimal settings that don't allow me to get very physically close to her, or there is loud music/karaoke etc. But also, even a couple of times when I've chosen venues that should have been good, the girl could only hang out on a weekend day. Which meant that the venue was packed and super loud when on a weekday it would have been perfect.

I think I know the answer to this: Scout areas ahead of time and make the selection myself. Even if I've never been to the spot before, look up reviews on Yelp and try to find lounges or places with couches that make it easy to make moves. Go to enough places, and eventually I'll find the good spots and the bad ones. Keep returning to the good ones, especially those with favorable logistics (ie close to my pad).

On the plus side, in a few weeks I'm moving to downtown San Diego. The logistics will be insanely favorable, despite having roommates. I'll be in a condo with lounges and bars all over the place. Either walking distance or a short Lyft ride away. Very optimistic about this.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 04-19-2018

So yestersay I have been with this 20yo girl for the third time. First date was just rollerblade ride, second one was a walk ended up with something more in my car, so third date was supposed to end up with sex.
The problem is that at this moment I don't have any place to take her (I live in room of my ex-gf, she is now living at her mother... but there is still lot of her stuff and housemates are her friends). So we went for a walk and than I took her by car to one parking lot with some kind of view and shit. Everything escalated quickly and she insisted on not having sex. I took her out of the car and bend her over car and took her panties of while she protested but didnt' t defend very much, so there was a chance but at the moment it didn't worked out (I had sex few hours before and after difficult training) and we also found out its too late so I had to get her to her last train.

So this girl is sure thing for the next time but there's no space to develop this. Easiest way would be movie invitation, but that's not possible now. Any ideas how to solve this situation and reach the goal?

Player's Log / Lounge - Remington - 04-19-2018

^ Can you not go to her place?

I can see why you want to avoid yours since your ex's friends still occupy the place you reside. If word got back to your ex that you're fucking other girls, the housemates "might think" it would be justified to destroy your shit or mess with you in some way. Avoid that option.

If I was you, I'd move out ASAP. Nothing good will come out of staying in that house.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 04-19-2018

Quote: (04-19-2018 07:44 AM)Remington Wrote:  

^ Can you not go to her place?

I can see why you want to avoid yours since your ex's friends still occupy the place you reside. If word got back to your ex that you're fucking other girls, the housemates "might think" it would be justified to destroy your shit or mess with you in some way. Avoid that option.

If I was you, I'd move out ASAP. Nothing good will come out of staying in that house.
She lives away from the city in her parents house.
Yes, it definitely isn´t an option. I don´t think they will do anything to me, they are not so good friends. I just don´t want my ex to know, because I don´t want to hurt hurt even more. We are seeing each other and I already messed up her a lot.

I want to move away. Prices even for the smallest apartment skyrocketed in my city recently and my financial and career situation is totally messed up, but I want to find something since June anyway. But it´s still more than month away.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-19-2018

4th date with the super cool smart chick last night

Owned her at pool, but I'm nexting her.

I brought her back to my place, unsnapped her bra twice but she immediately pulled that back.

Couldn't get the bang.

At this point my gut tells me a few things might have happened:

-Something fucked up sexual happened to her
-She's a virgin
-She's holding out for something more aka GF/BF

I'm not dealing with ANY of those options.

I've been rotating my plates and rarely going out on dates (only sniper game).

Charge it to the game, I'm not wasting anymore time on that sinkhole - now I just gotta break it easy to her.

She's a nice girl, just not for me, sexually.

Player's Log / Lounge - Vill@in - 04-19-2018

I turned back on Bumble as it seems to be the best with talent in my area.

Started talking to two girls last weekend. Tuesday they are both already admitting they are nymphos and love to fuck (of course on their profiles they both list "not interested in hook ups"). Girl #1 already has sent me unsolicited (but welcome) pics of her ass and her tits. We make plans to meet up Wednesday (last night). Girl #2 and I are meeting this Saturday, although from her pics she looks a little chunky. I don't have high hopes.

Anyway, Girl #1 looks damn good from her pics (easily an 8). We talked on the phone Monday night and she has a good personality and sense of humor. So naturally I'm pretty excited to meet her. Last night I show up at the bar and...she is not an 8. BUT, not totally a loss. She's a good 7. Beautiful face. She used a lot of filters on her face pics but she really didn't need to. Her body is a little bigger than I was expecting. I order a drink and she pays for it.

So we sit down and start chatting. She's 33, but the wall is starting to hit her. I know she used to be blazing hot in her 20's, and she still has that self perpetuating "I'm so hot" aura to her. I've experienced this before in girls who are post 30 and still think they have the looks of their early 20's. She wasn't totally stuck up, but it was definitely there hiding under the surface. That's just a major turn off for me.

We chat for a few hours and then I decide to call it a night. I walk her back to her car and we share a really good kiss. She says she'll text me tomorrow but I really don't care either way. I'm not interested in a second date with this one, nympho or not.

Player's Log / Lounge - Philhuanch - 04-19-2018

Hey guys.

Been a long time lurker of this thread but first time poster. Had some good experience writing up field reports in the past and like the vibe of this thread.

Recently just moved from one major western city to the US. Prior to the move was majorly struggling on the game front. Granted I did have some personal issues at the time, but since I’ve moved I’ve had such an easier time that it’s messing with my head a little bit. Think I’ve come to the realization that I didn’t gel with my previous city and as it was my native home, I didn’t really ever broaden my horizons and try somewhere new. If anything I can’t believe I wasted three years of my twenties trying to make it click in a place that obviously wasn’t right for me. In the space of 1 month here I now have two girls that I’m seeing regularly which is better than the whole prior year in my home city. I think I had some bad mental habits and associations that have strangely vanished now I’ve moved somewhere different, it’s almost like I have permission to redefine myself, and I’m refusing to make the same mistakes that I did before. Not sure if anyone can relate to this, but what I’ve taken from the whole experience is that if you’re in a rut.... move. It’s a big world and life is short. I’ve gotten the belief back and feel excited about getting out there for the first time in a while.

Will be updating

Player's Log / Lounge - Remington - 04-19-2018

Quote: (04-17-2018 07:46 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Had a girl come over on Saturday night to hang out. We were texting back and forth for a little while and then things went cold. Then she reinitiated out of the blue.

I was out with buddies before that and we were drinking a ton. I was three sheets to the wind when I received her text. She came over and we banged almost immediately.

The sex was decent, but goddamn was she annoying. I couldn't get her out of my apartment fast enough.

She was literally blowing me on my bed and she kept stopping and saying shit like "you're just like 'Oh my god, I can't believe she is here with my dick in her mouth'" and "you're just like 'I can't believe she is really here having sex with me and getting me off.'"

It was non stop. Told her the nonsense she was spewing was not helping her cause and that I wanted her to either shut up or leave.

She ended up leaving and texted me the next morning saying she had fun and how she likes me.

Don't think I ever want to see her again.

Update from this girl I banged on Saturday:

She was blowing up my phone like crazy over the past few days. I'd respond with one or two word texts maybe 4 times over those three days.

After each text I sent telling her I couldn't talk and quit blowing up my phone, came her lightning quick responses ranging anywhere between 3-12 messages straight. The woman used emoticons so much it made me sick.

Decided to quit responding to her crap because she was being so obnoxious.

FINALLY, she took the hint and said something along the lines of "I take it you're no longer interested, it's ok, I'm good." I deleted her number and I no longer have to deal with it.

That woman was exhausting. So relieved to be rid of her.

Player's Log / Lounge - Jagnum - 04-19-2018

Quote: (04-17-2018 03:45 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

As fucked up as it may sound, you have an opportunity to just straight out tell her, "no, I don't see you as my girlfriend, I see you as my sex slave. You'll do what I want when I want and you'll like it"

Something like that, run with it. Or bail if you want, but seems a wasted opportunity as if she's into humiliation, what's more humiliating than being denied a relationship and treated as a sex dispenser?

On a lighter note, I finally got laid again with a girl I used to date who was in the area. Feels so good mane.

Are you back out there dating? When we met thought you were in a dedicated LTR, but perhaps I misunderstood the situation.

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 04-20-2018

Quote: (04-19-2018 11:52 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Are you back out there dating? When we met thought you were in a dedicated LTR, but perhaps I misunderstood the situation.

No you understood, things changed.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mess O. - 04-20-2018

Quote: (04-19-2018 01:00 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

. . . they are both already admitting they are nymphos and love to fuck (of course on their profiles they both list "not interested in hook ups").

[Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Eddie Winslow - 04-20-2018

The "Just a heads up - I'm going to flake on you soon but not right now" Text:

Me: Does 9 work for tonight? Let me know

Her: Sorry I didn't text you back (for 6+ hours.....[Image: dodgy.gif]), I found out my grandma was put hospice care this morning. I went to the hospital and I should be heading back soon

Me: Sorry to hear that.

Her: No it's okay she's super old and we've known for a while (i.e., I'm not actually upset about her being almost dead, but it is mighty convenient)

[Image: sadwave.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Trent W. - 04-20-2018

What do you guys do when you see a girl you've been with but who dropped the communication out somewhere?

I met this girl at a bar a while back, went back to her place the same night. Then went over to hers again a few weeks later. After that there was a pause in our communication during Christmas. I re-initiated after the holidays but no response. Another text 10 days later to call it dead and indeed it was.

She was there tonight with a group of female friends. We were pretty close so chances are she saw me, but I'm not 100% sure. I never give attention to a girl that dropped it with me and I wanna know what your approach is. I'll note here that I'm not hot nor cold about potentially meeting this girl again.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mikestar - 04-20-2018

Went to a uni party full of international students, had so much choice, girls from Spain, France, Brazil, Lithuania, Germany. First I stuck to a pair of Spanish chicks who apparently live near me, did a lot of touching but she said she had a bf, her body was very curvacious. Then I got introduced to a Brazilian girl, I knew I wanted to bang her from first glance. I showed off my Brazilian knowledge I learnt from this forum and kissing her was like shaking hands, Brazilian girls are the best kissers of all time, no joke.

I tried to escalate but she vanished. At the end of a party I stumbled upon a really drunk French chick in a short dress, I was touching her in 5 seconds, had a conversation and touched her inner thighs, I was rock hard despite drinking a lot. I keep playing the spiel and she says im going toilet, then I see her go home with another guy.. Oh well. Still a fun night.

Player's Log / Lounge - JekyllAndHyde - 04-21-2018

Quote: (04-20-2018 10:29 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Went to a uni party full of international students, had so much choice, girls from Spain, France, Brazil, Lithuania, Germany. First I stuck to a pair of Spanish chicks who apparently live near me, did a lot of touching but she said she had a bf, her body was very curvacious. Then I got introduced to a Brazilian girl, I knew I wanted to bang her from first glance. I showed off my Brazilian knowledge I learnt from this forum and kissing her was like shaking hands, Brazilian girls are the best kissers of all time, no joke.

I tried to escalate but she vanished. At the end of a party I stumbled upon a really drunk French chick in a short dress, I was touching her in 5 seconds, had a conversation and touched her inner thighs, I was rock hard despite drinking a lot. I keep playing the spiel and she says im going toilet, then I see her go home with another guy.. Oh well. Still a fun night.

I know those feels.

A few weeks ago I went on a pub crawl one time. At the final venue I made out with a Swedish girl. Eventually a random Swedish dude kept her Swedish friend busy and made out with her.
Her friend lost her belongings but recovered her belongings which delayed things.

Then we decided to bounce outside.
Me and the random Swedish dude convinced them to come to my place and so we did.

We tried to convince them he had a great Spotify playlist to set the mood and we escalated on the girls.
The girls wouldn't bite.

We were being very persistent.

So off to their hotel and we followed.
We reach the front of the hotel.

I bet Swedish dude may have read Bang by Roosh as he used the 'I need to use the toilet' line.
We ran many excuses we could but alas they still wouldn't have any of it.

They were serious when her friend sent the Swedish dude home in an Uber at her expense.
Very annoying to finish the night without a bang.

Side note:
[Image: 4r7uj8.jpg]

Similar appearance.
Why is there an increasing number of young Swedish girls who are brunettes?

Although it was very nice of her to buy me a few beers, a subway and gave me a makeout with nothing in return.
Would make my night fantastic if we banged.

In the end it's somewhat a numbers game. Gotta keep approaching.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mikestar - 04-21-2018

I know how that feels, all that effort and you're seconds to her place but it doesn't happen, I think next time I just need to boss up my game, I guess I wasn't being as bold as the other dude who took her home.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 04-21-2018

We've all been there fellas. It's frustrating when it doesn't work out or you get blue balled but unfortunately it's part of the game.
It's generally why I'm not a fan of night game, hit rate is too low.

Had a fun night with the boys last night, watched the game and then went to a very nice cigar and whiskey lounge. Smoked a very tasty cigar.
A plate was supposed to come over afterwards but she ended up still being out when I got home and I had no desire to go out again and hang with her and her friends so I just went to sleep. Would have liked the bang but wasn't going to stay up until a stupid hour for it when I had to be up at a decent time today.

I can tell I'm getting old because those are the kinds of nights I prefer these days. Hanging with friends doing something enjoyable instead of chasing random girls in a bar or club.

Player's Log / Lounge - Eddie Winslow - 04-21-2018

I sent a text at 8 to confirm a 9 oclock meet time, which did not get a response. She finally texted back at 845 to say she’d be there at 930.

She showed up. We had a short fun date, then back to mine to celebrate 420. Had enthusiastic sex all night with no LMR, and she initiated with me again this morning. Total sweetheart, 21 y/o, cute and lots of fun.

Maybe I’m too pessimistic.

Player's Log / Lounge - SLSlayer - 04-21-2018

Eddie Winslow nicely done! Persistence pays off. How tall are you? Just curious.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mizo1234 - 04-21-2018

Advice needed .
Last night, I was at live music cafe . Parents and their daughter were there . The daughter was sitting between the dad and the mom . The daughter made couple of eye contacts and smiled multiple time .

How would you approach this?

An idea came to my mind , only after she left . I might have gone to smoking and she would follow .