Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 06-03-2013

Got a date set up for tonight. Bang w a harem girl in T minus 15 min. Sent out about 13 new OKcupid messages. Been texting with another girl I met at the bar a few days ago.

Pipelined a few girls a couple of days ago and didn't get SNL. Maybe it will pay off today.

My sister is hooking me up with her friend- slender sexy argentinian girl.

Instead of asking girls to get a drink, I've been re-phrasing all my texts as statements "Maybe we can get a drink later."

Player's Log / Lounge - Giovonny - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-02-2013 02:07 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Just got back from a night out. I went 1000% sexual over text the same night, which is not usual for me. This proved to be a very interesting text exchange.

Quick backstory. Met her near end of night, about 140am. Mildly sexual, some dancing, moderate to intense touching, slight kissing. Took her number and this text exchange happened 30 minutes later.

Me: Fun to meet you tonight. You're lucky it was my bullshit night
Her: Lmaoo how is that lucky
Me: Because if you had met me on my villain night you wouldn't have been able to handle it
Her: Haa doubt it but ok haha... yum mcdonaldss
Me: I would offer to come play with your tits right now but mcdonalds is a turnoff
Her: Ok....

(5 min later)

Her: Did you leave the club yet
Me: I can come over to your place, if you have cookies
Her: Lmaoo
Me: Are you sure you could handle me on bullshit night though
Her: Yes
Me: If you take me into your house though you seriously better have cookies. Where are you ill pick you up
Her: Lol im driving home
Me: Address
Her: 69 bullshit ave
Me: I'm the bullshitter tonight, not your. You missed your chance I'm off to fight crime and save the world now
Her: Lmao!!

This proved interesting. Never have I pushed sexual over text the same night like this. It feels like I was actually close at one point to getting a ONS. Funny thing is, she sent me another text after that last one asking me about fighting crime and such.

I'm thinking of texting her tomorrow and trying to push something sexual off the bat. I want to push for a hangout at her place, or pick her up at hers with the subtext that I will be pushing for sex and if she comes out with me she understands that and complies

What do you guys think?

It's fun to be aggressive sometimes. Just to see what happens. Just as an experiment. Girls often respond better then we thought they would.

This girl played along.

I think she might have been open to a SNL. You met her at 1:40am, kissed her, got her number, and texted her 30 minutes later.

Why didn't you try to take her home after you guys were making out? Why did you leave only to text her 30 minutes later? Maybe, you should have tried to leave with her soon after you guys were making out?

Anyways, your text exchange was interesting.. I think she somewhat liked it but you may have been a little too forward..

Quote:Quote:

Me: I would offer to come play with your tits right now

That might be a little too much..

It might have been better to just say..

"wanna hang out"
"can I come over"
"wanna come over"
"wanna sleep over"
"can i come see you"

Or, something like that.

I think she was open to being sexual with you but you might have messed it up by being too silly.

I couldn't tell if you were trying to get laid or trying to be a comedian.

I would text her in a few days and invite her out for a drink.

I think you might have done better without all the jokes. Just say, "wanna hang out". This takes all the bullshit out of it and you can find our right away if she is down to hang out or not.

At 2am, after drinking, dancing, and making out, it might be better to be strong and sexual as opposed to silly and sexual, if that makes sense..?

I don't know, its hard to tell just by reading your text. I wasn't there so I don't know the vibe of the situation.

Keep experimenting with this aggressive approach. It is fun and interesting to see what happens.

Instead of saying -- "I'm gonna come over and play with your tits."

You could say -- "I'm gonna come over with 2 slices of pizza".

Give them a chance for plausible deniability. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work.

Player's Log / Lounge - little wing - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 11:01 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 04:39 AM)little wing Wrote:  

Soup, you live in NYC right?

yes

Do you see many fashion models walking around?

Player's Log / Lounge - articulatecool - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 01:43 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Just got back from a night out. I went 1000% sexual over text the same night, which is not usual for me. This proved to be a very interesting text exchange.

Quick backstory. Met her near end of night, about 140am. Mildly sexual, some dancing, moderate to intense touching, slight kissing. Took her number and this text exchange happened 30 minutes later.

Me: Because if you had met me on my villain night you wouldn't have been able to handle it
Me: I would offer to come play with your tits right now but mcdonalds is a turnoff

(5 min later)

Me: If you take me into your house though you seriously better have cookies. Where are you ill pick you up
Me: I'm the bullshitter tonight, not your. You missed your chance I'm off to fight crime and save the world now

This proved interesting. Never have I pushed sexual over text the same night like this. It feels like I was actually close at one point to getting a ONS. Funny thing is, she sent me another text after that last one asking me about fighting crime and such.

I'm thinking of texting her tomorrow and trying to push something sexual off the bat. I want to push for a hangout at her place, or pick her up at hers with the subtext that I will be pushing for sex and if she comes out with me she understands that and complies

What do you guys think?

It's fun to be aggressive sometimes. Just to see what happens. Just as an experiment. Girls often respond better then we thought they would.

This girl played along.

I think she might have been open to a SNL. You met her at 1:40am, kissed her, got her number, and texted her 30 minutes later.

Why didn't you try to take her home after you guys were making out? Why did you leave only to text her 30 minutes later? Maybe, you should have tried to leave with her soon after you guys were making out?

Anyways, your text exchange was interesting.. I think she somewhat liked it but you may have been a little too forward..

Quote:Quote:

Me: I would offer to come play with your tits right now

That might be a little too much..

It might have been better to just say..

"wanna hang out"
"can I come over"
"wanna come over"
"wanna sleep over"
"can i come see you"

Or, something like that.

I think she was open to being sexual with you but you might have messed it up by being too silly.

I couldn't tell if you were trying to get laid or trying to be a comedian.

I would text her in a few days and invite her out for a drink.

I think you might have done better without all the jokes. Just say, "wanna hang out". This takes all the bullshit out of it and you can find our right away if she is down to hang out or not.

At 2am, after drinking, dancing, and making out, it might be better to be strong and sexual as opposed to silly and sexual, if that makes sense..?

I don't know, its hard to tell just by reading your text. I wasn't there so I don't know the vibe of the situation.

Keep experimenting with this aggressive approach. It is fun and interesting to see what happens.

Instead of saying -- "I'm gonna come over and play with your tits."

You could say -- "I'm gonna come over with 2 slices of pizza".

Give them a chance for plausible deniability. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work.

I personally am not too sexually forward, and I never bring it up during texts - most of the girls I try to smash find it tacky. Although I can see how being aggressive can be successful, especially when dealing with straight up sluts.

Player's Log / Lounge - WesternCancer - 06-03-2013

I haven't done shit since I got that one chicks number. Turns out she's super Christian so this one might have to be a slow roll. Meeting up later this week.

Other than that I'm restless!!! I want to find a girl I can go on hikes with and bang behind a tree somewhere.

Where would you find a girl like this: camping store, on the trail???

Player's Log / Lounge - Giovonny - 06-03-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:02 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I want to find a girl I can go on hikes with and bang behind a tree somewhere.

Where would you find a girl like this: camping store, on the trail???

Hippy parties..

http://ecstaticdance.org/

Player's Log / Lounge - Kickb - 06-03-2013

Go to meet up. Com and join a hiking group.

Quote: (06-03-2013 01:50 PM)little wing Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 11:01 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 04:39 AM)little wing Wrote:  

Soup, you live in NYC right?

yes

Do you see many fashion models walking around?

Depends which neighborhood. There are many severely bangable girls everywhere.

Player's Log / Lounge - Nascimento - 06-03-2013

(5 min later)

What do you guys think?

Just an update on this post here. Thanks to gio and articulate for the replies.

Gio, I see your point. And I definitely should have tried harder for something that same night. She was with one friend who might have been an issue but I could have just texted her when she initiated with me that same night asking her if she wanted to hang out, with just a touch of sexual suggestion. Will try that next time.

Anyways, she continued texting me through Sunday. I kept it brief, but the fact she continued initiating with me showed me she might still be down.

I invited her out since it was my day off, she said she can't because she is at her sisters. I left it at that, but she texted me later and asked me more about conversations we had the night we met. Cool. I played aloof, got her laughing a little bit.

This morning I got her laughing by sending one of my witty texts. She was receptive and played around. I told her we should hang out later today, 'We will go tree climbing and parachute off waterfalls.'

This time I tried backing off the sexual advance, and making it sound really fun and exciting instead.

'Lmaoo I'm busy tonight'
'ghey'
'Shame. I was gonna invite my girlfriend too and we we're going to have a threesome'
'No thanks. Lmao I'm good'

I teased her for being sexually closed off, and said something along the lines of me not judging. She just laughed.

I definitely could have done better on some of those aspects, but I didn't really care. I wanted to experiment more with sexual suggestive texting.

Later tonight, she texts me asking what's up.

'Just kicking ass. Do you have cookies'
'Lol oreos'
'No cookies = no booty call'
'Whatt who said I wanted a booty call lol'
'That's good. I would only come over for the cookies'
'Lmao'

It feels as she has accepted my sexual frame, and continues to text me. Although I have tried two meet ups, besides the same night.

Where can I go from here? I feel like I actually have a shot at a bang with this girl, and I just lack the experience of being in this situation to do so.

Just had a near miss with a SIF.

I was waiting outside the bar for my date an she walked by me with a double chin that she didn't have in her profile pic.

She also showed up mad late. As I walked away, I got the "I'm here" text.

I did get some girls number in the subway. She said she's a dancer.

There are so many opportunities for game in NYC

Player's Log / Lounge - Christian McQueen - 06-03-2013

@Nasicmento

Not bad, but I would pull back on the humor. I think this could be a slam dunk for you, just stop dicking around through text with humor and use it just for logistics.

Keep us posted.

Player's Log / Lounge - Nascimento - 06-04-2013

Quote: (06-03-2013 11:57 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

@Nasicmento

Not bad, but I would pull back on the humor. I think this could be a slam dunk for you, just stop dicking around through text with humor and use it just for logistics.

Keep us posted.

I had a feeling I should pull it back a bit.

Thinking of just going cold for at least a full day, regardless if she texts me or not, and then on Wednesday texting her in the morning 'Hey, we should meet up for a drink.'

If she denies once again without attempt to reschedule then I will just forget about it. I feel like going a full day without texting her is what I need, maybe get her thinking a little bit since she might expect me to text her.

Player's Log / Lounge - Christian McQueen - 06-04-2013

@Nascimento:

Don't text her until she initiates. When she does say this:

You: Drinks (fill in night, sooner is better) @ XYZ bar.

Her: blah blah (if she agrees)

You: c u then

Meet, drink, bang. Next.

IF she has an excuse, say 'k' and forget about her. In the meantime get out there and meet new girls. Spin plates x100 and you won't give a f*ck if she meets with you or not. Law of Abundance is your best friend. Embrace and utilize it.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 06-06-2013

Would you lay the dick down on this girl if you were chatting with her 15 min ago for the first time on OkC (and then briefly on the phone), and she's driving over to your house with a bottle of wine after taking a shower at five in the morning?
[Image: Screen_shot_2013_06_06_at_4_58_42_AM.png]
Is this behavior beta on my part?

Player's Log / Lounge - Plutoman - 06-06-2013

Can't really tell..

Player's log. I have a pretty high standard for girls - I kept getting told to bang some chubbies and speed up the process, but I've not been willing to compromise for that. I'll take the slow route, learn step by step, deal with the rejection, and stick with the pretty girls.
8 months ago: Could barely approach.
5 months ago: Could approach well (ended up dating a a girl for 4 months at this span).
2-3 months ago: Could approach well, 10 minute conversations, number closes.
1 month ago: Could approach well, 10 minute conversations, number closes and getting dates out of it.
This week: Can approach well in most environments, can have 30min to an hour conversations, number closes, kiss closes, some crazy girls get to be pushed further.

Last night I opened 3 sets, made dramatic progress with a hot girl w/ fake tits, kiss closed her, couldn't push further. Stunning girl, though proportions were ridiculous. Next few days, this weekend, I'll be setting up a couple dates, maybe a 'hang out' with a girl.

Next goal: closing SNL's. Difficult as I live with my parents. Logistical nightmare.

There's so much to learn. It's crazy how many data points there are to keep track of when you meet and talk with a girl. I'm a comp sci guy, so my brain thinks very logically about it all, so it's hard to disconnect the logic sometimes.

Player's Log / Lounge - Nascimento - 06-06-2013

Did I make the right call, and should I just consider it done or is there still something I can do.

More or less doesn't matter to me if anything goes through, just trying to learn from this so I know better in the future.

Background: met her 1-2 months ago. Solid interactions at club, kiss, number exchange. Frequent texting. Over the course of the following 2 weeks, I tried to set up a meet up, 2-3 times, didn't go through/flaky, so I just forgot about it.

Texted her to reconnect at the start of this week. She was very receptive to texting. I was out at a bar on sunday night and I told her to come out as I was out with a few friends. She couldn't and said she was going to sleep and I teased her for being in bed with her phone, saying that I thought she was single. She says she is single with a winky face.

The next day I texted her briefly and suggested we meet up this week to grab frozen yogourt. She replied before the date suggestion, and not after. Directly at least, her reply was her new number. I texted her saying for her to text me from that number as I don't trust it. Texted me twice from that number in the afternoon. I told her I could meet up that day after work, no response.

So a couple days later I figure I want to try something different; a call. Text her saying 'I have to tell you something' and right when she responds, I give her a call. She answers, very brief conversation that had me teasing a bit and her complying, but she was in bathtub and she tells me she will call me back when she's done.

Doesn't call, whatever.

This was yesterday. Today I get a text around 6pm saying 'hey call me when you are free.' I call her 10 minutes after, no answer. 'Sorry im watching a movie!!'

It feels attention seeking, so I just reply with 'What do you want' and she says she is returning my call. So I reply with 'I'm not calling you again, your behaviour is immature.'

'okay, sorry for returning you call.'

I'm just trying to understand this, for knowledge. She flaked several times in the past, so was it the best course of action to just call her out and forget about her? I mean at this point the only way I'd reconsider texting her again would be if she said 'Ok let's meet up I am free around 6 where do you want to go.'

Anything else just feels as if she wants attention from me.

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 06-06-2013

Quote: (06-06-2013 06:25 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Did I make the right call, and should I just consider it done or is there still something I can do.

More or less doesn't matter to me if anything goes through, just trying to learn from this so I know better in the future.

Background: met her 1-2 months ago. Solid interactions at club, kiss, number exchange. Frequent texting. Over the course of the following 2 weeks, I tried to set up a meet up, 2-3 times, didn't go through/flaky, so I just forgot about it.

Texted her to reconnect at the start of this week. She was very receptive to texting. I was out at a bar on sunday night and I told her to come out as I was out with a few friends. She couldn't and said she was going to sleep and I teased her for being in bed with her phone, saying that I thought she was single. She says she is single with a winky face.

The next day I texted her briefly and suggested we meet up this week to grab frozen yogourt. She replied before the date suggestion, and not after. Directly at least, her reply was her new number. I texted her saying for her to text me from that number as I don't trust it. Texted me twice from that number in the afternoon. I told her I could meet up that day after work, no response.

So a couple days later I figure I want to try something different; a call. Text her saying 'I have to tell you something' and right when she responds, I give her a call. She answers, very brief conversation that had me teasing a bit and her complying, but she was in bathtub and she tells me she will call me back when she's done.

Doesn't call, whatever.

This was yesterday. Today I get a text around 6pm saying 'hey call me when you are free.' I call her 10 minutes after, no answer. 'Sorry im watching a movie!!'

It feels attention seeking, so I just reply with 'What do you want' and she says she is returning my call. So I reply with 'I'm not calling you again, your behaviour is immature.'

I'm just trying to understand this, for knowledge. She flaked several times in the past, so was it the best course of action to just call her out and forget about her? I mean at this point the only way I'd reconsider texting her again would be if she said 'Ok let's meet up I am free around 6 where do you want to go.'

Your frame is weak. She apologized for returning your call which is a sarcastic statement. She's still being rude/bitchy.

Continue to call her out until she complies to your frame, or drop it. It's probably a lost cause at this point, though considering how often she's already flaked and you've just put up with it.

Player's Log / Lounge - Nascimento - 06-06-2013

Quote: (06-06-2013 06:48 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2013 06:25 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Doesn't call, whatever.

Your frame is weak. She apologized for returning your call which is a sarcastic statement. She's still being rude/bitchy.

Continue to call her out until she complies to your frame, or drop it. It's probably a lost cause at this point, though considering how often she's already flaked and you've just put up with it.

Yeah I feel I was fighting an uphill battle the whole time.

Considering how much she flaked I gave her too much time anyways. I should have dropped her some time ago.

Luckily when I restarted texting her again it wasn't only her but some other girls as well. So I do have some other prospects and one of the reasons I texted her was so I could feel like I was spinning more plates at once.

I noticed after the weekend when I got some numbers I was really hopeful for a certain girl or two. So I texted them and a couple others just to rid the feeling of putting all my chips in one place.

Despite that, my text game definitely needs some work. I have had some bright interactions in the past and this was not one of them.

Player's Log / Lounge - Seth_Rose - 06-07-2013

Aneroid Ocean directed me to this thread, so I'll be posting my interactions with girls in here, as well as following the shenanigans of everyone else.

My background: Almost done college, but not quite yet. Broke up with my gf a month ago, getting back in the game yada yada yada.

So went out last night, which was the 3rd time this week. I'm rocking my Tim Duncan jersey rooting for the spurs at an Irish Pub where me and 3 others have dinner. We just chill there the whole game. I didn't approach any girls, but was feeling social and talked to some guys around me and some bartenders, two of which who my friend knew.

After the game we hit up another bar. We grab a beer, sit and talk. We then post up in the center of the patio and my friend starts talkign to a girl who just happened to place herself next to us. He talks to her, and I go up to her friend, a cute, thin 19 year old. The interaction went great and we had a ton in common so I could talk endlessly. She was with her cousin who never left her side, but I didn't want the cousin. I chat up both of them for nearly the rest of the night. I was on! Teasing, charming ya know. There was a group of 5 of them and although most of them went to school here, they were out of town for the summer. I didn't think I had a chance to pull, and wanted to go for the number but bitched out. I'll chalk it up to my phone being nearly dead and her being glued to her cousin, but at the end of the day I could have closed. She wasn't being super flirty with me so that is why I hesitated, maybe she was just shy???

Lessons learned: Approach more women, and ABC (Always be closing). I'm a newbie, so I need to work on my game as a whole, but I do feel comfortable talking to girls at length, teasing them, and don't have a problem with running out of things to say.

I plan on posting in here frequently to hold myself accountable, as well as to pick up some pointers from some of the more advanced guys.

Let's go!

Seth Rose

Player's Log / Lounge - Nomad77 - 06-07-2013

If you start thinking of your time as valuable you will be more motivated to close one way or another. You are investing your time and energy talking to girls you should get something in return. Now, if you just want to give it away for free...ok.

Player's Log / Lounge - Que enspastic - 06-07-2013

did around 15 approaches, blew out on everything, tough club full of models. never see anyone else pick up there. softer venue is in order for tomorrow night. only go there for free drinks.

Player's Log / Lounge - little wing - 06-07-2013

My game is so fucking soft right now.
It's like I don't even WANT to talk to girls, I need to get my shit together.

Player's Log / Lounge - WesternCancer - 06-07-2013

Don't sweat it man, sometimes you can't be bothered to chase tail. Just do something you've been meaning to do instead.

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 06-07-2013

Tonight my client's friend's are having some kind of bday party and I'm the only guy my client or his group invited. The first/last time I got invited to this type of thing, there was tons of attractive girls, free alcohol, and we got picked up from the pre-party house in three limos. I brought three girls (1 older, 1 ex/friend, and my neighbor) last time, they all had a good time, and then I ended up getting smashed, throwing ice from across the table at my ex, alternating between crotch and tits with that perfect drunk aim that is like being in the matrix, then ended up taxi'ing home with my ex and trying to drunkenly take advantage of her with her denying me over and over until I passed out.

Not exactly what I intended (which was to game the plethora of hot chicks at the pre-party and then at the club).

Tomorrow I expect to have better to tell you guys about. Gotta pace myself and get to the pre-party early. I'm only bringing Yoga Chick this time (recently I LJBF her, backstory here). She used to be a gogo dancer, should be a good pivot/wingwoman if she doesn't try to cockblock. Fuck it, it's Friday!