Roosh V Forum
KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes (/thread-16231.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - EPMD - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-27-2012 05:11 AM)BigAlexBoss Wrote:  

EPMD: Not quite. This is a GAME board. Game works everywhere that women have pussies. The key is deciphering the secret blend for these difficult foreign locations. That takes time and a lot of trial and error.

Yoy are right to some extent, though It's true that substantially less game is required in Ukraine than in the west.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - Greek kamaki - 09-27-2012

I wrote you have to pay attention to thugs.In Athens now there is such a quantity of thugs that I can scan the environment in seconds.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - slubu - 09-27-2012

Alex great details man. Was hoping to meet up with you but might be that you are gone.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - K-man - 09-27-2012

I'd rather have banged the 3 7's than not banged one 9.
But to each his own. Good luck with your final weekend in town, and looking forward to the report on Monday.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - chochemonger1 - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-27-2012 09:30 AM)K-man Wrote:  

I'd rather have banged the 3 7's than not banged one 9.
But to each his own. Good luck with your final weekend in town, and looking forward to the report on Monday.

I would have banged the 7s and kept at it with the 9s. But if that makes Alex happy than I wish him the best of luck. Just hope he doesnt go back home with his dick in his hand. We shall see on Monday.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - rudebwoy - 09-27-2012

Alex - once again thanks for a great post, certainly beats some of the crap that has been posted as of late.

Fisto, Greek and myself are only giving you constructive criticism, WE would love for you to bang the teacher. (she is top shelf for sure)

Newbies - you need to chill out, there are rules for people like you on this forum and I suggest your read them.

Some veterans have posted pics in the past, unfortunately a few have got into trouble and now they shy away from the board.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - EPMD - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-27-2012 10:18 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Alex - once again thanks for a great post, certainly beats some of the crap that has been posted as of late.

Fisto, Greek and myself are only giving you constructive criticism, WE wouldw love for you to bang the teacher. (she is top shelf for sure)

Newbies - you need to chill out, there are rules for people like you on this forum and I suggest your read them.

Some veterans have posted pics in the past, unfortunately a few have got into trouble and now they shy away from the board.

Really?

Well I personally wouldn't post images of faces, but definitely some body shots.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - Roosh - 09-27-2012

EPMD: 3 day ban.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - Duke Castile - 09-27-2012

Hell yeah we would! Bang her!

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - The Fantasist - 09-27-2012

I'm with you K-man,I'd rather bang three 7's then no 9's. However two points need mentioning:
Alex no doubt gets enough 7's back home.
He has said his intention was to find a 9 to take to Spain for a trip.

I respect that he's taken the harder road then targeting sevens which really are easy to get in Kiev. I'm bald,late thirties and knocked a tooth out a week before Kiev ( never had time to replace before trip ) and yet even in the centre of Kiev which is sex tourist central I number closed a couple of girls,kiss closed ( the one in the photos I posted ) and have her begging me to visit her in Odessa. So if I'm doing it with my bastardized Russian language skills then anyone who is white and from northern Europe will manage it. So good on him for going for the 9's.

On that point I would say that if you're intention was to grab a 9 to take to Spain at some point then Russia would have been a better option for you. Russians get visas easily most of the time as you'll know from the hordes that invade Spanish beaches every summer. And Moscow in my experience is easier then Kiev due in
part to the women being more liberal and westernized and there being less sex tourist stigmatization. A lot less.

As to your attire: don't take the comments to heart. I don't think people were hating on you personally because what you wore is probably fine for schlepping
about at home in. It's just that you are out trying to day game 9/10's but hindering your chances by being so sloppy. People were just surprised that you had not got that base covered. I don't necessarily agree with Greek in saying you have to dress like you are on business, however in a place where image is often more important then substance,you really should not be walking around in scruffy jeans,t-shirt and with a backpack on. That look whilst comfy,just screams tourist staying in a hostel. The image you are trying to give off is definitely not that if your aim is to bang up echelon women. I know you said you were caught unawares by the girl being ready early but still,by dressing like that you are missing possible opportunities. Personally I cannot stress enough how much image is important over there. I know full well you can dress like that and be a multi millionaire in the west,it's usual. But over there it doesn't work like that. How is a girl going to believe you'll take her to your penthouse on the beach in Spain if you dress like you're staying in a dormitory? Be overdressed rather then under dressed.
There again you're the one rotating models so it's not hurting you that badly!

Well we agree with the conversations being somewhat dull. I suppose that in part a lot of these girls have not travelled and are quite insular so it's hard to discuss certain topics or for then to have in depth opinions. However you said you brought a tear to the eye a couple of times of one girl when in comfort so you're getting on ok it seems.

Lastly,you are a hedge fund manager,have two places in Spain,have Saville Row hand made suits: why the fcuk are you staying in a place with a broken Soviet washing machine and intermittent electricity??!! Again,like your clothes,that's not going to entice some of these models into believing in your dream you are selling them that you would like to invite someone to Spain. No wonder you're not closing when they come back to yours. Those places are fine for me because I'm only bringing average girls back but you're ambitions are loftier then mine and an aspiring model in Kiev has a lot of local choice. Therefore get a pimped apartment next time,not ridiculously flash but something in a new build with mod cons at least.

I think you're doing very well for yourself,I doff my cap to your efforts. However I think your failure to close these models is because you've got a few chinks in your armor. Dress better and live in a better place and with the exception of language you will have all bases covered.

Good luck!

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - IainMuirs - 09-27-2012

Quote:Quote:

My cousin is a waitress in Hawaii she says all European tourist don't tip correct

Tipping is an American thing.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - The Duke - 09-27-2012

I'd rather have a slim shot at a 9 than go for probable 7s. To each his own.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex does not bang any of these 9s during this trip. jimukr104 mentioned his wife had a 30-day rule. My Ukrainian girlfriend held out for eight dates. Alex just might not have enough time this trip. But, if he stays in touch via Skype, with a followup trip, he can score.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - chochemonger1 - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-27-2012 02:30 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

I'd rather have a slim shot at a 9 than go for probable 7s. To each his own.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex does not bang any of these 9s during this trip. jimukr104 mentioned his wife had a 30-day rule. My Ukrainian girlfriend held out for eight dates. Alex just might not have enough time this trip. But, if he stays in touch via Skype, with a followup trip, he can score.

I dont necessarily think that banging 7s and going for 9s are mutually exclusive, unless your time is constrained, like in Alex´s situation.
Duke your girl must be a 9 for you to have waited so long. I think a long wait for a 9 is much more tolerable if you are banging 7s, until you finally conquer her.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - jimukr104 - 09-27-2012

Off topic a bit .
http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/...27401.html

Could this be paradise? i could see a gang of 5-6 forum members dominating .

Yes,Donetsk is the most dangerous city in Ukraine.The guys are tough there and very well built.They also have the mafia which now controls Ukraine.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - Pacman - 09-27-2012

banging a 9 is the ultimate shit, that throws your confidence through the roof, then your body language, then your future stats [Image: banana.gif]

definitely worth the effort

Go to D"Lux club spend 400 euro and you will bang a 9.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - Wolverine - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-26-2012 07:04 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

"The girls here are completely disillusioned with their country.
80% of them want out (excluding the 9s and 10s) and they dream of a future in Western Europe."

It was bullshit in 1998(crash) and i bet its more bullshit now. It seems native local males always believe thier ow nwomen want out and thats why foreigners are king there. i saw the same loca lguys thinking that back in 2000, however its maybe only like 5% at msot who consider leaving. Even the marriage agencies at the height got less than 1% of the population and it was the mothers over the age of 30.
Most females in my opinion over there love thier country and at best look at going overseas for an extended holiday or a short time job assignment. Thier real dream TBH is to make western salary in Ukraine. In the last 10 years the loyalty to country has increased fro m what I have read and heard.
Guys went to marriage agencies 10 years ag othinking same nonsense , that the girls needed rescuiing and guesswhat?it wasn't true for majority.
They liked foreighners 1. heard they have money 2. exotic and 3. various other reasons. Now 10 years later they do not think we are exotic anymore. Also even back i n the height of when chicks wanted out, majority were peasant girls from smaller cities not LUXURY Kiev or Odessa.
You also mentioned Americans arent doing s owell anymore? I am curious why? 10 years ago American was number 1, that was thier first locatio n they wanted. Simply becasue with so many Russian girls here they already had connections.I remember after sept 11 they were scared of coming here for a few months . However I never heard of Uk beating out usa. Simply more job opportunities and they heard it was easier to get gov't beenfits here. Heck my wife overheard a neighbor last night talking to another neighbor(i am in Brooklyn atm, its like being in Russia here)about how its not worth it t o work becasue of losing gov't assistant. I do see an advantage to the m moving to Europe however since they ultimately will want t o go bac k to Ukraine and its closer .Alot of girls married Turkish guys,whom, they always say they dislike, to be closer to Ukraine. i lost an old girlfriend because of that, long story. As for them wanting other white European nationalities , i woudl think it be hard. Two nationalities both talking English as a second language can be a disaster at times. They love Germans because Germans always were very generous. They the least cheap when on holiday, it impresses girls. Seriously , girls aren't looking for passports ,they are looking for the green behind it.
I just asked my wife about this topic, she said from her newspapers seems Ukrainians think Europe is falling apart and are afraid t ogo there. Sounds like a few years ag o when Bush invaded Iraq they thought USA was falling apart. it seems the last 10 years have been a swing in thier political beliefs back and forth .one day they love Ukraine ,next day they want out, then they want t o stay. i really think the OP would better game the girls by coming across romantic and as if hes not a sex tourist and i eve nhave an idea how he can move on the girl with the boyfriend.

OP YOU LISTENING? this will be daring but i know someone who won out using this approach. Basically another reason they like older Westerners was always that they have Heard we are better i n relationships and bed and that they ca n lear n from us. i mean if SEX AND THE CITY is one of thier favorite shows what that show you? Do not compete with her bf, INSTEAD let it be known that spending time wtih you is a learning experience. Without getting into specifics ,I am sure you get what LESSONS I am talking about. RussianUkrainians are less lazy than American women whe n it comes to learning studying .They are always learning something new or want to. They always want to learn things that wil make the more competitive with other women. This includes cooking, sewing dancing and sex. half of what they are reading is about how t obe a better women. if she can associate cheating as something that will benefit her, of her family or bf she might. Alot of girls wh oare normal actually do amauteur pay for pplay simply becasue its an excuse to justify it .I have known girls who justified cheating on BF's because it was for money ,presents etc. Well guess what? lessons cost also. Thier instructors do it al lthe time.

Wrong Jim. You should not base your opinions of a nations mentality on newspaper articles and heresay. You have not been here for years i believe? I dont know what the reality was 14 years ago but i know what it is now.

The reality on the ground is that a majority of these girls live on the poverty line and there are zero prospects for them. Zero. A girl with an engineering degree works behind a cosmetic counter or at the outdoor market in -20 temperatures for 2 euros an hour.

They are not desperate to get out but they do not see their long term future here either. This applies to 80% of Kiev girls. The women here view white Europeans as celebs and men from these countries should know that like Alex, they will have a much better chance than other foreigners. NOT AS GOOD AS A LOCAL GUY OR A NATIVE RUSSIAN SPEAKER but much much better than other foreigners.

That doesnt mean they will get easy sex but it does mean that men from England, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Scandanavia will get dates. Effortlessly. Just because of their passport.

Personally if you are not in the above category of nationalities and you dont speak Russian i would not come to Ukraine. You will be firing blanks and you will have no idea why guys in the above category are landing 5 times more dates than you are.

They view the U.S, Canada and Australia as being too far from their family and the mentality in these countries too detached from their own. They see white Europeans as sophisticated.

I'm not saying its rational but this is how they see things.

The fact that Alex got these hot dates via VK over the plethora of other Ukrainians, turks, arabs, italians, spaniards and americans that would have spammed them on a daily basis is testament to the fact that the initial attraction is solely passport driven.

Its the only thing he can offer that a Ukrainian guy cant.

I challenge any american, canadian or tanned mediteranean guy to score dates with 9s by cold contacting them via VK the way Alex did.

I guarantee you it wont happen.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - iknowexactly - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-27-2012 01:38 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

As for not getting the 8's without that extra something: The OP seems to be doing it ok. That's why I want him to break it down a little more.

Didn't BAB say he was a hedge fund banker with enough money to buy chicks apartments if he wanted to? ! I guess that means he's a multi-millionaire.

Plus he's early 30's? If those don't make him a 1%-er I don't know what would....

That's pretty appealing even for rabid, heartless American chicks from what I understand. Marry him, have the baby, then ditch him while you grab 6-7 figures for a few years' work....

"The reality on the ground is that a majority of these girls live on the poverty line and there are zero prospects for them. Zero. A girl with an engineering degree works behind a cosmetic counter or at the outdoor market in -20 temperatures for 2 euros an hour"
I am not going to argue with you, especially since my boots haven't been on the ground since 2006. However, they were in poverty back in 2000. They lived in poverty back in 2005 as well. Fact still remains its a small % that want to leave. Back then they also had advance degrees as well. Often when they do leave they even come back, they find out that the WEST isn't for them . Then the local media interviewed a bunch of them and they even scared off others with outrageous stories . I will agree girls in smaller cities are more likely to want out after the age of 30.
I would never say to base truth on local media . However you can view thier mentality from the bullshit they choose to read and believe. You are thinking that becasue of economics, etc they must want out I assume? Alot do , or they think they do, but still not most. Ofcourse what you are saying makes perfect sense, thats why I think its a mute point to argue.In my rational mind I agree with everything you say. Your belief stems from logical, rational thought. However we are not talking about rational people. Emotions rule.

"They see white Europeans as sophisticated"
That will change once more stag parties reach Kiev and Lviv via the cheap Whizz Air.

Quote: (09-27-2012 05:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2012 01:38 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

As for not getting the 8's without that extra something: The OP seems to be doing it ok. That's why I want him to break it down a little more.

Didn't BAB say he was a hedge fund banker with enough money to buy chicks apartments if he wanted to? ! I guess that means he's a multi-millionaire.

Plus he's early 30's? If those don't make him a 1%-er I don't know what would....

That's pretty appealing even for rabid, heartless American chicks from what I understand. Marry him, have the baby, then ditch him while you grab 6-7 figures for a few years' work....

How do the rest of us become 1% er?[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (09-27-2012 07:24 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2012 05:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

How do the rest of us become 1% er?[Image: banana.gif]

Three main routes:

1) Brains: Bust your ass learning some stuff so hard and in demand that people HAVE TO pay you a lot to do it. Examples, surgeon, advanced web programming like Ruby on Rails, Ajax etc.

2) Balls: Do some unpleasant tasks others are scared to do but which have high pay: oil rig work mentioned on other threads here, undersea welder, selling high ticket stuff over phone.

3) Indefatigable persistence-- I once read of a chinese dishwasher who had a gold amex card when they were rare and had 100K in savings when that was a lot. Work all the time, live on nothing, and save the rest. This won't work as sole technique for most players because you'll be 50 before you have a pile.

I think OP probably did a bit of 1 and 2, elite biz banker guys are usually pretty good with quantitative reasoning and are ballsy about selling whatever the current thing is rich people want to buy. They also work long workweeks, but if he's ~33 there's a mathematical limit on how much he worked in last 10 years, i.e. 100 hour weeks x 52 per year x 10 yrs= 52,000.

indefatigable duplication.

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes - timmy21 - 09-27-2012

Quote: (09-27-2012 05:50 PM)Wolverine Wrote:  

80% of them want out (excluding the 9s and 10s) and they dream of a future in Western Europe."

It was bullshit in 1998(crash) and i bet its more bullshit now. It seems native local males always believe thier ow nwomen want out and thats why foreigners are king there. i saw the same loca lguys thinking that back in 2000, however its maybe only like 5% at msot who consider leaving. Even the marriage agencies at the height got less than 1% of the population and it was the mothers over the age of 30.
Most females in my opinion over there love thier country and at best look at going overseas for an extended holiday or a short time job assignment. Thier real dream TBH is to make western salary in Ukraine. In the last 10 years the loyalty to country has increased fro m what I have read and heard.
Guys went to marriage agencies 10 years ag othinking same nonsense , that the girls needed rescuiing and guesswhat?it wasn't true for majority.
They liked foreighners 1. heard they have money 2. exotic and 3. various other reasons. Now 10 years later they do not think we are exotic anymore. Also even back i n the height of when chicks wanted out, majority were peasant girls from smaller cities not LUXURY Kiev or Odessa.
You also mentioned Americans arent doing s owell anymore? I am curious why? 10 years ago American was number 1, that was thier first locatio n they wanted. Simply becasue with so many Russian girls here they already had connections.I remember after sept 11 they were scared of coming here for a few months . However I never heard of Uk beating out usa. Simply more job opportunities and they heard it was easier to get gov't beenfits here. Heck my wife overheard a neighbor last night talking to another neighbor(i am in Brooklyn atm, its like being in Russia here)about how its not worth it t o work becasue of losing gov't assistant. I do see an advantage to the m moving to Europe however since they ultimately will want t o go bac k to Ukraine and its closer .Alot of girls married Turkish guys,whom, they always say they dislike, to be closer to Ukraine. i lost an old girlfriend because of that, long story. As for them wanting other white European nationalities , i woudl think it be hard. Two nationalities both talking English as a second language can be a disaster at times. They love Germans because Germans always were very generous. They the least cheap when on holiday, it impresses girls. Seriously , girls aren't looking for passports ,they are looking for the green behind it.
I just asked my wife about this topic, she said from her newspapers seems Ukrainians think Europe is falling apart and are afraid t ogo there. Sounds like a few years ag o when Bush invaded Iraq they thought USA was falling apart. it seems the last 10 years have been a swing in thier political beliefs back and forth .one day they love Ukraine ,next day they want out, then they want t o stay. i really think the OP would better game the girls by coming across romantic and as if hes not a sex tourist and i eve nhave an idea how he can move on the girl with the boyfriend.

OP YOU LISTENING? this will be daring but i know someone who won out using this approach. Basically another reason they like older Westerners was always that they have Heard we are better i n relationships and bed and that they ca n lear n from us. i mean if SEX AND THE CITY is one of thier favorite shows what that show you? Do not compete with her bf, INSTEAD let it be known that spending time wtih you is a learning experience. Without getting into specifics ,I am sure you get what LESSONS I am talking about. RussianUkrainians are less lazy than American women whe n it comes to learning studying .They are always learning something new or want to. They always want to learn things that wil make the more competitive with other women. This includes cooking, sewing dancing and sex. half of what they are reading is about how t obe a better women. if she can associate cheating as something that will benefit her, of her family or bf she might. Alot of girls wh oare normal actually do amauteur pay for pplay simply becasue its an excuse to justify it .I have known girls who justified cheating on BF's because it was for money ,presents etc. Well guess what? lessons cost also. Thier instructors do it al lthe time.

Wrong Jim. You should not base your opinions of a nations mentality on newspaper articles and heresay. You have not been here for years i believe? I dont know what the reality was 14 years ago but i know what it is now.

The reality on the ground is that a majority of these girls live on the poverty line and there are zero prospects for them. Zero. A girl with an engineering degree works behind a cosmetic counter or at the outdoor market in -20 temperatures for 2 euros an hour.

They are not desperate to get out but they do not see their long term future here either. This applies to 80% of Kiev girls. The women here view white Europeans as celebs and men from these countries should know that like Alex, they will have a much better chance than other foreigners. NOT AS GOOD AS A LOCAL GUY OR A NATIVE RUSSIAN SPEAKER but much much better than other foreigners.

That doesnt mean they will get easy sex but it does mean that men from England, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Scandanavia will get dates. Effortlessly. Just because of their passport.

Personally if you are not in the above category of nationalities and you dont speak Russian i would not come to Ukraine. You will be firing blanks and you will have no idea why guys in the above category are landing 5 times more dates than you are.

They view the U.S, Canada and Australia as being too far from their family and the mentality in these countries too detached from their own. They see white Europeans as sophisticated.

The fact that Alex got these hot dates via VK over the plethora of other Ukrainians, turks, arabs, italians, spaniards and americans that would have spammed them on a daily basis is testament to the fact that the initial attraction is solely passport driven.

I challenge any american, canadian or tanned mediteranean guy to score dates with 9s by cold contacting them via VK the way Alex did.

you guarantee, what do you guarantee? I live in East Ukraine; midsize provincial city, past six years, approaching 7, so, I am on the ground, every fucking day, I am involved with the community, speak fairly good Russian, involved with the universities, many associates; as for me, I just dont see all these Ukraine girls beauties, wanting to travel; in the masses, to the euro countries you've mentioned, maybe there are some, but certainly not the masses, as you make it sound. where's your justifiation? what sending messages on VK, mamba, big fucking deal, I say fuck those internet dating sites, what the hell do they prove, they mean shit,

A univeristy I am closely associated with in my city, there are two very popular languages that many girls are just flocking to, and those two languages are Chinese and Turkish, these languages are very popular, and the girls who are studying these languages esp. Turkish are very very attractive and many of these girls spend their summer in Turkey and China; again, where I'm sitting, I just dont see this high regard for N/W euro, and i ve never see it since i ve been here, and it's not all that difficult for these girls to travel to N/W euro, through their univeristy, they do it all the time, big deal.

In the past I ve dated some super good looking models, from my city, who have had pics in CR mags, Poland, and well as various Ukraine mags, the countries they want to visit are Italy, France, and America, and regardless of what you euros are saying in this thread, there's no doubt America still holds greater value that anywhere in euro, American culture is hugh here, All over Ukraine American culture is seen and heard everywhere, the music, the films, the food, the latest tech gadget, the news segments, the American finacial markets, the fashion, politics. education; whatever, watch a Ukraine news channel or a Russian bussiness news, what do they talk about, what's happening in America, because that's what these people are interested in,

so continue to communicate with these girls on mamba and VK, big fucking deal, it means shit.

Quote: (09-27-2012 10:21 PM)timmy21 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2012 05:50 PM)Wolverine Wrote:  

you guarantee, what do you guarantee? I live in East Ukraine; midsize provincial city, past six years, approaching 7, so, I am on the ground, every fucking day, I am involved with the community, speak fairly good Russian, involved with the universities, many associates; as for me, I just dont see all these Ukraine girls beauties, wanting to travel; in the masses, to the euro countries you've mentioned, maybe there are some, but certainly not the masses, as you make it sound. where's your justifiation? what sending messages on VK, mamba, big fucking deal, I say fuck those internet dating sites, what the hell do they prove, they mean shit,

A univeristy I am closely associated with in my city, there are two very popular languages that many girls are just flocking to, and those two languages are Chinese and Turkish, these languages are very popular, and the girls who are studying these languages esp. Turkish are very very attractive and many of these girls spend their summer in Turkey and China; again, where I'm sitting, I just dont see this high regard for N/W euro, and i ve never see it since i ve been here, and it's not all that difficult for these girls to travel to N/W euro, through their univeristy, they do it all the time, big deal.

In the past I ve dated some super good looking models, from my city, who have had pics in CR mags, Poland, and well as various Ukraine mags, the countries they want to visit are Italy, France, and America, and regardless of what you euros are saying in this thread, there's no doubt America still holds greater value that anywhere in euro, American culture is hugh here, All over Ukraine American culture is seen and heard everywhere, the music, the films, the food, the latest tech gadget, the news segments, the American finacial markets, the fashion, politics. education; whatever, watch a Ukraine news channel or a Russian bussiness news, what do they talk about, what's happening in America, because that's what these people are interested in,

so continue to communicate with these girls on mamba and VK, big fucking deal, it means shit.
possibly the Ukrainian cities mindset changed? Eastern Ukraine is Russian mentality, Russians like America, we are as greedy as thy are,lol