Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Ogunn - 09-05-2018

Quote: (09-05-2018 05:19 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Yeah dawg Manhattan is big so it depends on what hood you’re staying in.

To pull... my favorite spot is Gold Bar.

For NYC party scene check out PHD

For yuppie white social circle check any lower east side brunch on a Saturday afternoon.

For sistas hit 125th and Malcolm X (Red Rooster or Corner Social) and up down 5 blocks or over an Ave in either direction

What about Tau and The House of Yes?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Contagion - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-04-2018 05:39 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

You know one thing I'm seeing now quite a bit more that I never used to see much of is Black women with White guys. Black guys with White girls was something I'd see often enough but not the opposite. Any thoughts on why this is or if any of you have even seen this as well?

Nope, I've only seen it rarely throughout my whole life and this hasn't changed.

In general, I think people will hookup with whoever they want to hookup with.

But, when it comes to settling down and starting a family, most races will stick to with their own.

However, with that being said, I have noticed one big difference: Interracial dating has gone from something the lower class does to something that more of the middle and upper classes are doing.

White women and latinas dating black men has always been a thing where I'm from. However, normally those white and latina girls would be on the ghetto side of things, talking like they were uneducated and dressed up real slutty and trashy like you see in those hip hop videos. The black guys they dated would be thugged out and dressed up like the thugs that you see in those rap videos.

Within the past decade, slowly but surely, the one big difference that I'm seeing is that more upper class latinas and white girls are dating and marrying more upper class black men.

That's just what I've noticed anyways.

But again, that's the exception not the rule as people prefer to start families with people of their own race and data backs that up. That being said, in my opinion there's never been a better time to be a black man in the Anglosphere to go get what you want out of life.

And to rudeboy, no, white men are not tired of white women. You have no idea what you're talking about there and there's no data to back that up. We as a people are doing just fine, thanks.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 02:20 AM)Contagion Wrote:  

You know one thing I'm seeing now quite a bit more that I never used to see much of is Black women with White guys. Black guys with White girls was something I'd see often enough but not the opposite. Any thoughts on why this is or if any of you have even seen this as well?

Nope, I've only seen it rarely throughout my whole life and this hasn't changed.

But, when it comes to settling down and starting a family, most races will stick to with their own.

However, with that being said, I have noticed one big difference: Interracial dating has gone from something the lower class does to something that more of the middle and upper classes are doing.

White women and latinas dating black men has always been a thing where I'm from. However, normally those white and latina girls would be on the ghetto side of things, talking like they were uneducated and dressed up real slutty and trashy like you see in those hip hop videos. The black guys they dated would be thugged out and dressed up like the thugs that you see in those rap videos.

Within the past decade, slowly but surely, the one big difference that I'm seeing is that more upper class latinas and white girls are dating and marrying more upper class black men.

But again, that's the exception not the rule as people prefer to start families with people of their own race and data backs that up. That being said, in my opinion there's never been a better time to be a black man in the Anglosphere to go get what you want out of life.

And to rudeboy, no, white men are not tired of white women. You have no idea what you're talking about there and there's no data to back that up. We as a people are doing just fine, thanks.

Fantastic- more monied brothers can afford non black women and pay the black tax. Oh joy.

The data is on your side. White peoples in mixed nations tend to marry out the least. Look at US and South Africa. I dare any brother to call SA or Brazil a white chick paradise. Even in U.K., over 90 percent of natives stay with natives, even higher than Indians.

As I said, the data proves your point. Most of my educated friends, wanted white and white only. Only a few would accept East Asians and they were beta whites. At the end of the day, top tier whites will, for the most part, stay with their own. No doubt about it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Lowkey - 09-06-2018

Wow a Wrt having an attitude in a thread specifically talking about black mens game options. Shouldn't you be in the migration thread hating like a sucka or is our existence pissing you off to much.

If whites as a people are doing so well in your words. Why are you and your"boys"
complaining about the decline of western civilization daily on a forum? Contradictory isn't it

How do you know rudebwoy doesn't have his own data? Do you have any specific facta based study proving your statement? Doesn't seem like you have . And their we go another contradictory statement from you our beloved Contagion

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 09-06-2018

Ogunn,

I’ve never done House of Yes.

TAO is a good time. As a general rule anything by TAO group pops off (they also run PHD).

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 09-06-2018

House of Yes is a club now? Only after been to afro punk type events there.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Oak - 09-06-2018

I noticed this passing through London recently, a lot of good looking white guys with mixed girlfriends, all late teens/early 20s. Never seen this before.

Quote: (09-04-2018 07:17 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

White guys are tired of white women, who feel they can have everything they want.

True IMO, and some data backs this up
White men experienced the most dramatic preference shift of all types of men. They went from “Meh, Asian girls are okay” (+6%) in 2009 to “Goddamn, Asians are hot!” (+18%) in 2014. Black girls took a big hit (from -18% to -30%) over those five years. Latinas gained slightly (from +2% to +6%). And white girls slid from white guys’ first choice (at +10% in 2009) to their third (at +5% in 2014).

Most white men prefer "their" women and generally only date outside their race when they cannot get the women they desire.

Also true, but only if they're slim
This is a basic condition for a lot of white men. This immediately rules out 50%+ of all white women in Anglo countries for me. Hence why there's an increased interest in asian girls, who are almost universally skinny.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 10:36 AM)Oak Wrote:  

I noticed this passing through London recently, a lot of good looking white guys with mixed girlfriends, all late teens/early 20s. Never seen this before.

White guys are tired of white women, who feel they can have everything they want.

True IMO, and some data backs this up
White men experienced the most dramatic preference shift of all types of men. They went from “Meh, Asian girls are okay” (+6%) in 2009 to “Goddamn, Asians are hot!” (+18%) in 2014. Black girls took a big hit (from -18% to -30%) over those five years. Latinas gained slightly (from +2% to +6%). And white girls slid from white guys’ first choice (at +10% in 2009) to their third (at +5% in 2014).

Most white men prefer "their" women and generally only date outside their race when they cannot get the women they desire.

Also true, but only if they're slim
This is a basic condition for a lot of white men. This immediately rules out 50%+ of all white women in Anglo countries for me. Hence why there's an increased interest in asian girls, who are almost universally skinny.

What do you expect?

I mentioned this around three years, on this forum. White dudes are dominating mixed chicks in London and there is also a huge uptick of White guys with Indian women.

I also mentioned, how I'd be more likely to score with a muslim chick than a mixed chick in London. They'd might as well be East Asian chicks with the monopoly white guys have on them. In particular, the non-hood ones.

Lol you brothers out there settling with Becky better get used the idea of Quadroon grandkids.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 09-06-2018

He sounds butt hurt. Sounds like a white femaleness

Where are you located though? Younger white guys are defintely mixing more than what I remember 10 years ago (I’m 30) but then again I moved to the West Coast so maybe things are a bit more open here.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 09-06-2018

I recently got a diamond pendant similar to the one below that's about an inch long not including the bail. I've never owned diamond jewelry before so I didn't think much of it. Gone out with the pendant tucked in my vneck but you can still see glimpses of the brilliance despite not wearing it outside my shirt. So what im discovering is the bitches are going completely insane over this shit. The pendant itself was only about 4K so nothing close to what rappers or athletes buy or wear. Could it be that 4K investment has basically doubled my numbers of FWBs? If so, why? I already dressed nice and wore nice watches. I pursue mainly career/sophisticated women Black and White with the occasional Hispanic or Arab sprinkled in. Doesn't seem like this little bobble or trinket would yield such a positive response from women who shouldn't necessarily focus on those things but boy was i wrong.

https://m.traxnyc.com/Mens-Pendants-Angr...64173.html

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Kieran - 09-06-2018

The Dark Knight, my experience is the opposite. My experience is that nine times out of ten the best mixed race girls are with other mixed race guys, then it's way more likely to be with a dark skinned black guy before a white guy. That's been my experience all over the UK anywhere where there's a lot of mixed girls from London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Cardiff, etc. I wouldn't mind hearing Giama's input on that one as well as I know he goes out a lot and likes his mixed girls.

Thing is, the best mixed girls are hard for men of every race because of demand. If you take young men that are born and raised in London black, white, or mixed, a staggeringly high amount of them will tell you that they're into mixed girls, not white or black girls. Same goes for Birmingham, etc.

On Black girls dating white men (not mixed girls), there's definitely an increase in the UK particularly in London, and particularly with teenagers up to twenties. It's not nearly as common as black man white female, but it is definitely more common than it's ever been. In addition to what Rudebwoy has said are the reasons, part of it is that UK kids and the UK as a whole is just way more integrated than before so it's naturally going to happen more when kids are growing up in far more mixed social circles. Interracial relationships here really are nothing in the big cities, it's normal.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 09-06-2018

Piece and chain has always been chick magnets. No secret here. Like anything else, you have to be prepared for all of the attention. It is very literal peacocking. You have to have enough survival skills to rock it openly and handle anyone trying to jack you for it.

WIA

Quote: (09-06-2018 01:10 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

The Dark Knight, my experience is the opposite. My experience is that nine times out of ten the best mixed race girls are with other mixed race guys, then it's way more likely to be with a dark skinned black guy before a white guy. That's been my experience all over the UK anywhere where there's a lot of mixed girls from London, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Cardiff, etc. I wouldn't mind hearing Giama's input on that one as well as I know he goes out a lot and likes his mixed girls.

Thing is, the best mixed girls are hard for men of every race because of demand. If you take young men that are born and raised in London black, white, or mixed, a staggeringly high amount of them will tell you that they're into mixed girls, not white or black girls. Same goes for Birmingham, etc.

On Black girls dating white men (not mixed girls), there's definitely an increase in the UK particularly in London, and particularly with teenagers up to twenties. It's not nearly as common as black man white female, but it is definitely more common than it's ever been. In addition to what Rudebwoy has said are the reasons, part of it is that UK kids and the UK as a whole is just way more integrated than before so it's naturally going to happen more when kids are growing up in far more mixed social circles. Interracial relationships here really are nothing in the big cities, it's normal.

Black with south Asian ? Black with Chinese? Black with arab?

You see that in U.K. cities?

Agree to disagree. I say U.K. is poorly integrated.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 01:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Piece and chain has always been chick magnets. No secret here. Like anything else, you have to be prepared for all of the attention. It is very literal peacocking. You have to have enough survival skills to rock it openly and handle anyone trying to jack you for it.

WIA

Im a boxer so defending myself isn't a problem. Plus, i don't hang out in places where they have an unsavory clientele

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 12:44 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

I recently got a diamond pendant similar to the one below that's about an inch long not including the bail. I've never owned diamond jewelry before so I didn't think much of it. Gone out with the pendant tucked in my vneck but you can still see glimpses of the brilliance despite not wearing it outside my shirt. So what im discovering is the bitches are going completely insane over this shit. The pendant itself was only about 4K so nothing close to what rappers or athletes buy or wear. Could it be that 4K investment has basically doubled my numbers of FWBs? If so, why? I already dressed nice and wore nice watches. I pursue mainly career/sophisticated women Black and White with the occasional Hispanic or Arab sprinkled in. Doesn't seem like this little bobble or trinket would yield such a positive response from women who shouldn't necessarily focus on those things but boy was i wrong.

LOL look at the pricetag of that piece of ice. The one in the link. Near $13K ?

I am intrigued by your theory that even the refined, educated types are digging the jewelry though.

I think a lot of these educated types are just in denial sometimes that they too love the flash & the pizzazz! And that's probably why it does indeed work for you!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - packagehandler - 09-06-2018

As Gen Zer, I think I have a unique perspective on this. Obviously there are a lot of factors at play but I think the two biggest ones are: 1) black culture becoming more mainstream and - this is where I suspect most guys here will disagree with me - 2) black women are starting to expand their options.

Regarding #1, anyone with functioning eyes and hears will know how obvious this is. Hip hop is the most dominant genre in the US (I believe it just passed rock as the most popular genre). What this means is that the average black kid and white kid have far more in common (culturally speaking at least) than they did two decades ago. I was born in the late 90s so I can’t speak on what it was like before that time but I suspect the last thing a black guy and a white guy bonded over (no homo) was their shared taste in Tupac. Today if you’re a white kid and you don’t even know who Travis Scott / Wiz Khalifa / Young Thug (just to name a few) is you’re considered a weirdo.

What this also means though is that aspects (the way we speak, dress, and mannerisms) of black culture integrate with mainstream American culture. You see non-black kids (when I use ‘kid’ I’m referring to Gen Z, my generation) dabbing / doing the Shiggy challenge, saying nigga like there’s no tomorrow, and for lack a better term, “acting black.” The fact that Gen Zers are more accepting of interracial relationships than even Millennials also means that for your average black girl that goes to UC Berkeley there’s no downside to dating Cody. 30 years ago she probably wouldn’t have dated him because they would have had very little in common, not to mention fear of backlash from her family / social circle, but today they likely listen to the same music, have similar social circles, and share the same interests (Netflix, social media, entrepreneurship, etc).

But there’s also another reason, which Rudebwoy brought up. Black feminists are encouraging black women to date outside their race. I call it the “black men ain’t shit” argument, which goes something like this (I’m paraphrasing them): “Our men are either dead or in jail, and if they’re not in jail they’re unemployed or running in the streets. They don’t take care of their kids and the small pool of quality black men are dating interracially anyway, so why should I stay loyal to a group of no good, broke niggas that don’t want me anyway?”

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this, especially from the so called “woke” ones. Now a lot of black guys don’t want to admit it, but there are some truth to some of these points, even if they're exaggerated. Coupled with the points I brought up earlier, these black women think there are very little incentives to date black men. Add the growing, weird adulation of mixed kids being pushed by the mainstream media and is it really surprising that these women are dating outside of their race?

Just my 2c.

Quote: (09-06-2018 01:59 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

I am intrigued by your theory that even the refined, educated types are digging the jewelry though.

I think a lot of these educated types are just in denial sometimes that they too love the flash & the pizzazz! And that's probably why it does indeed work for you!

I typically dress like the pic below. Pretty plain with a nice watch and a few decorative bracelets. The necklace is thin relatively short 20 inches or so and the pendant is completely covered in diamonds.

[Image: Chelsea-boot.jpg]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 02:36 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

I typically dress like the pic below. Pretty plain with a nice watch and a few decorative bracelets. The necklace is thin relatively short 20 inches or so and the pendant is completely covered in diamonds.

Yeah style is regional. The rappers in Detroit like to floss with Cartier brand white buffalo horned sunglasses (retails for close to $3K) or expensive Rolex watches.

Cartier - C DÉCOR SUNGLASSES WHITE BUFFALO HORN, SMOOTH GOLDEN FINISH, BROWN LENSES

Cartier Kings - How designer sunglasses have come to represent status and violence in Detroit

I have a gold chain with a cross pendant (and the value isn't crazy high & the chain isn't that big), but nothing close to as crazy as the items I listed above. If I had such high value items I'd be pretty weary about wearing them in some areas out here (I'm currently in the suburbs of Detroit).

[Image: big_sean_carties.png]

Quote: (09-06-2018 03:01 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Yeah style is regional. The rappers in Detroit like to floss with Cartier brand white buffalo horned sunglasses (retails for close to $3K) or expensive Rolex watches.

Cartier - C DÉCOR SUNGLASSES WHITE BUFFALO HORN, SMOOTH GOLDEN FINISH, BROWN LENSES

Cartier Kings - How designer sunglasses have come to represent status and violence in Detroit

I have a gold chain with a cross pendant (and the value isn't crazy high & the chain isn't that big), but nothing close to as crazy as the items I listed above. If I had such high value items I'd be pretty weary about wearing them in some areas out here (I'm currently in the suburbs of Detroit).

I live in DC and there are plenty of venues with nice looking ladies and minimal rift raft. My dad is from Detroit but he grew up in the golden era(he's 80). I honestly don't understand how rappers and athletes party up there. Seem like there's a jackboy around every corner in the D

Quote: (09-06-2018 03:09 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2018 03:01 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

I live in DC and there are plenty of venues with nice looking ladies and minimal rift raft. My dad is from Detroit but he grew up in the golden era(he's 80). I honestly don't understand how rappers and athletes party up there. Seem like there's a jackboy around every corner in the D

True. Despite Detroit's grimey reputation you would be surprised. The city is rapidly gentrifying & has a lot of happening, safe areas to hang out in right in the city (Downtown / Midtown / Corktown especially). Suburbs as well. But yeah you don't wanna fuck around too much out here. You just never know.

I don't think Detroit's designated "party" type areas are that different from a city like DC. DC just happens to have more money in general I think.

Rappers and some of the civilian dudes like to party at lot at the strip clubs in Detroit too, lol. In that sense it is kind of like an Atlanta North. But Atlanta is still more or less the mecca for Black celebrities when they're not hanging out in or doing business in LA, NYC or Miami.

Philly, DC, Chicago & Houston also feel like important cities for the community as well.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jayesco - 09-06-2018

So, I chilled with two girls that are best friends yesterday (met one of them through Tinder) but I feel as though they're sexually curious and they're trying to come back over today. How can I turn this into a threesome or should just fuck the Tinder girl first and try after that? They were a bit awkward and kind of nerdy which has made me more interested for some reason, lol.

Quote: (09-06-2018 04:04 PM)jayesco Wrote:  

So, I chilled with two girls that are best friends yesterday (met one of them through Tinder) but I feel as though they're sexually curious and they're trying to come back over today. How can I turn this into a threesome or should just fuck the Tinder girl first and try after that? They were a bit awkward and kind of nerdy which has made me more interested for some reason, lol.

My advice so you don't screw up the situation is bang each of them 1-on-1 first. After that float the idea by each of them (don't tell them that you banged the other one lol). If they are feeling you enough THEN you might be able to execute the threesome. Test drive each one first without shooting yourself in the foot initially.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 09-06-2018

Booze and drugs
Compliment how they both look good
When one goes to the bathroom tease her. When the other goes do the same thing.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Perspicacity - 09-06-2018

Following on from my recent post, our Indian brothers were recently discussing the U.S. Midwest and South for darker guys. Discussion starts with this post.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - PrettyBoyAJ - 09-06-2018

Quote: (09-06-2018 04:20 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Booze and drugs
Compliment how they both look good
When one goes to the bathroom tease her. When the other goes do the same thing.

Ask them what they're favorite liquor is. Once you get that liquor in their system and your system you will know what to do.