Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 09-21-2017

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 09-24-2017

[Image: DKVWPeBVoAAx4gt.jpg:small]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 10-04-2017

[Image: UaeXGW4.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 10-04-2017

Too soon. Did Dusty let you sit at his desk for today?

The Hillary Clinton thread - kamoz - 10-04-2017

Hillary is on the Tonight Show?!?!? I just can't believe the establishment is not brushing her under the rug after the FUBAR of the last election. And they're advertising her age-old commie book "It Takes a Village" AND her new book. Two complete pieces of garbage. Of course she's just putting the blame on everything except herself and she "worries about the country because she lost to Trump." Jesus. First Jimmy Kimmel with his bullshit breakdown and agenda pushing and now this? Surely this has to be pushing people over to our side....surely.......

Edit: Ah, it was to take advantage of the Las Vegas shooting and parrot about how she would've taken on the NRA....

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 10-05-2017

Quote: (10-04-2017 11:02 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

Hillary is on the Tonight Show?!?!? I just can't believe the establishment is not brushing her under the rug after the FUBAR of the last election. And they're advertising her age-old commie book "It Takes a Village" AND her new book. Two complete pieces of garbage. Of course she's just putting the blame on everything except herself and she "worries about the country because she lost to Trump." Jesus. First Jimmy Kimmel with his bullshit breakdown and agenda pushing and now this? Surely this has to be pushing people over to our side....surely.......

Edit: Ah, it was to take advantage of the Las Vegas shooting and parrot about how she would've taken on the NRA....

When your enemies are hurting themselves, do not interfere. The sooner our half of America throws their TV away, Hollywood will follow, and the rest will follow.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 10-12-2017

Someone talk about Hillary Clinton.... I always check to see if there are any new post in this thread an there rarely are, you guys are letting me down

[Image: UXFjI4J.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 10-12-2017

[Image: DL8Z8R8UQAEyO_a.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 10-13-2017

Viia Fox News
Quote:Quote:

Bill and Hillary Clinton not speaking after blowup over memoir, author says
(Snippet)
...are no longer speaking to one another after a fight over edits to the former Democratic presidential nominee's campaign memoir...

...former President Bill Clinton threw a manuscript of Hillary's new book, "What Happened," in the trash after she ignored his advice not to publish it.

"He told her she looked angry and out of touch,"...
[Image: icon_lol.gif]
Note: do a search to get the above mentioned full article. I'm using a mobile phone at work.

The Hillary Clinton thread - C-Note - 10-13-2017

Quote: (10-13-2017 11:08 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Viia Fox News

[Image: icon_lol.gif]
Note: do a search to get the above mentioned full article. I'm using a mobile phone at work.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...-says.html

Quote:Quote:

Bill and Hillary Clinton are no longer speaking to one another after a fight over edits to the former Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign memoir, according to a controversial author and journalist who has covered the Clintons for years.

Ed Klein, who says he has reliable sources close to the former first family, told "Fox & Friends" on Friday that former President Bill Clinton threw a manuscript of Hillary's new book, “What Happened,” in the trash after she ignored his advice not to publish it. The book recounts her experience throughout the 2016 presidential election.

“He told her she looked angry and out of touch,” Klein told “Fox & Friends," claiming Bill was giving Hillary constructive criticism and trying to help edit, but “she didn’t listen to him.”

“He tried to edit it and she would have nothing to do with it,” Klein said.

When asked for comment, Clinton representatives sharply disputed Klein's reporting.

"Ed is a sad man," Hillary Clinton's spokesman Nick Merrill told Fox News on Friday.

"And a pathetic liar," Bill Clinton press secretary Angel Urena added in an email to Fox News.

Klein, a former New York Times Magazine editor, has long been decried by liberal media watchdogs as a “conspiracy theorist,” while the Clintons and other Democrats have in the past denied some of his more sensational charges about the Clintons’ personal life and political feuds.

The Daily Mail first reported on Klein’s latest allegations.

According to Klein, tensions for the power couple mounted a month before the election, when he said Bill warned Hillary that she was “losing” and not “polling,” blaming her lack of visits to rust-belt states. But Hillary allegedly accused him of “not understanding modern data collection techniques,” and called him “out of touch.”

“Basically, she called him an old fool,” Klein said.

Klein said there has been “tension” between the two for years, including stretches where they haven’t talked – referencing the Monica Lewinsky scandal – but said this time may be different.

“They haven’t lived together for a long time. Once in a while, they get together for photo-ops,” Klein said. “… But they’ve been on the phone together for years and years talking about politics.”

Klein added: “But now that she lost, it looks to me that the Clinton dynasty is over, and they don’t have much to talk about anymore.”

Klein's new book, “All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump,” will be released later this month.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Samseau - 10-13-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CitizenAnalyst/status/918091944944914432][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 10-13-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsInfinity/status/918853949821718528][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 10-13-2017

Apparently Hill Hill is in in talks with Columbia University about a job as a professor

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Last Parade - 10-13-2017

Reminder (I believe I posted this somewhere on RVF at some point):

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902?lang=en][/url]

Hildawg's birthday is October 26.

Somebody reading this has to use their connections, talk to their friend of a friend, whatever, to somehow convince Trump to retweet her original tweet - BUT maybe not this year, maybe do it October 26, 2018. We need to goad her into running again, which she obviously wants to do since she won't go the fuck away... and we gotta keep our powder dry. October 2019 might be too late to do it.

But come on, the whining and gnashing of teeth if Trump retweets that, it's just too good to imagine.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Chevalier De Seingalt - 10-14-2017

Quote: (10-13-2017 05:29 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Apparently Hill Hill is in in talks with Columbia University about a job as a professor

It's a couple years too late, she could have taught Mattress Girl™ how to deal with an actual rapist.

Through an, ahem, "inside connection" with some Moscow friends (Большое спасибо!) I got a sneak peek at some of her proposed lectures:

I. Charitable Trusts and Offshore Banking: Pretty much the Greatest!

II. The 10 Best Ways I Would Suicide People, If I Were Going To Suicide People

III. Huma and Me: A Harlequin Romance

The Hillary Clinton thread - Transsimian - 10-14-2017

Quote: (10-13-2017 10:46 PM)Last Parade Wrote:  

Reminder (I believe I posted this somewhere on RVF at some point):

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902?lang=en][/url]

Hildawg's birthday is October 26.

Somebody reading this has to use their connections, talk to their friend of a friend, whatever, to somehow convince Trump to retweet her original tweet - BUT maybe not this year, maybe do it October 26, 2018. We need to goad her into running again, which she obviously wants to do since she won't go the fuck away... and we gotta keep our powder dry. October 2019 might be too late to do it.

But come on, the whining and gnashing of teeth if Trump retweets that, it's just too good to imagine.

That would be epic. Imagine what it would do to have the 35 year champion of the Democrat establishment tear into African-American Kamela Harris in the primaries. It'd destroy the party.

The Hillary Clinton thread - 911 - 10-14-2017

Quote: (10-12-2017 08:11 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

[Image: DL8Z8R8UQAEyO_a.jpg]

That should really be Obama's T-shirt (Malia internship...)

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 10-14-2017

Reporter Calls Out Hillary On Her Bullshit: "So You’re Still Blaming Others More Than Yourself?" [Image: icon_lol.gif] In a tense Friday interview, UK reporter Matt Frei asked failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton if she still believed others were more responsible for her election loss than she was. In typical Clinton fashion, she gave a wishy-washy answer — refusing to flat out say "yes" or "no".

The Hillary Clinton thread - RexImperator - 10-15-2017

Did Bill Clinton have a stroke recently? I heard a clip of him talking at a speech yesterday and he now has a bad lisp.

The Hillary Clinton thread - iop890 - 10-15-2017

Quote: (10-14-2017 07:24 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Reporter Calls Out Hillary On Her Bullshit: "So You’re Still Blaming Others More Than Yourself?" [Image: icon_lol.gif] In a tense Friday interview, UK reporter Matt Frei asked failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton if she still believed others were more responsible for her election loss than she was. In typical Clinton fashion, she gave a wishy-washy answer — refusing to flat out say "yes" or "no".

I wouldn't start lifting anytime in the near future if I were Matt.

The Hillary Clinton thread - RIslander - 10-15-2017

Quote: (10-14-2017 07:24 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

That guy is fucking dead. 2 gunshot wounds to the head.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 10-15-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/julianassange/status/919694695286099968][/url]

Shrillary BTFO.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Chevalier De Seingalt - 10-15-2017

Quote: (10-15-2017 06:56 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote:[/url]

Shrillary BTFO.

Cold creepiness is a good description, you can see it in her eyes in this frame. That's the look of someone who's about to do some spirit cooking.

[url=https://imgur.com/QMGpiRy][Image: QMGpiRyl.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - RexImperator - 10-15-2017

Self-centered narcissistic evil.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 10-15-2017

Laughable.
Hillary that is.

You'd think someone so experienced in politics would have much better, more persuasive & more savvy diatribe & rhetoric than that drivel she spouted.

Oh well. Loser is, as loser does.