Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - Unchained - 01-03-2017

Quote: (01-03-2017 10:38 AM)Turnus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2016 12:25 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Note: I've mentioned in several posts that I am a big proponent of gay bars and befriending homos in general. In my opinion, gay bars are the easiest, most laid back places to meet girls and a great place to just grab a casual drink if you aren't in the mood to hunt. Gay guys are also THEE best wings, bar none. I can't remember the last time I approached a girl in one of these places - I basically just sit there and the homos I befriend serve me girls on a silver platter. That being said...

This is spot on. I've gone solo to a gay bar a couple of times and have had a blast. Post up at the bar by yourself and just talk to the girls when they come and order drinks. They are not on guard like they are at normal clubs, they are open to chatting, and it's very easy to get introduced to a new social circle.

Interesting... I might have to experiment with this.

Player's Log / Lounge - Rhyme or Reason - 01-03-2017

^ I let someone talk me into doing that "lets go to a gay bar" thing once.

ONCE.

Never again. Worst night ever. Very few chicks, and those that were there were fag hags. Gay guys are really fucking aggressive and I'm not so desperate for flattery that I would put myself into a position where I'm getting approached by guys all fucking night. No thank you. Fags in G strings dancing on stage. Yeah no thanks. I made sure to drink out of a straw and never touched my lips to the cocktail glasses there.

Edit: The "friend" who invited me there is actually probably a closeted fag. I stopped hanging out with him shortly thereafter because he started snap chatting me dickpics and shit, and would text me shit like "wyd baby". I give some leeway for jokes and shit like that, but I do think there was something more sinister going on there.

And for you guys considering taking up the gaybar angle, all i have to say is real life gay 'scenes' are not like the movies. This isn't the straight laced, 'normal' looking guys who just happen to be gay and keep it in the closet type shit. Not at all. Be prepared for ultra flamboyant flamer types harassing you and being disgusting and obnoxious. It's not fucking Will & Grace. So if that's your scene I gotta wonder what the hell you're doing on this forum.

Player's Log / Lounge - SamuelBRoberts - 01-03-2017

So uh... he took you to a gay bar and started texting you pics of his dick, and you think he's PROBABLY a closeted homo?

Yeah, yeah I'd say that's probably a safe bet.

EDIT: I'm also going to voice my extreme skepticism of this. I've never met a gay man who was "laid back" in any sense of the word. They're all extremely hyper, and very aggressive. I think it's a hormone thing, but damned if I know.

Player's Log / Lounge - Eddie Winslow - 01-03-2017

Quote: (01-03-2017 01:07 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

I'm just telling her what she needs to hear to keep fucking me. It's just game, and not very good at that. I posted it because it shows in plain language core game concepts and she fell for it hook line and sinker. Good game would be more show and less tell, as most good things are. I don't need to convince the members here of anything. If you read my posts you will see my game is weak and I ask advice all the time, as well as actually take it and use it in the field. That's what we're all here for right?

If I was high value and better at game I wouldn't be trying to spin a 6 around for so long. I appreciate criticism but could you offer something better than [next her if you're high value].

For the record I put a lot of work into this dumb hoe and now she does what I want on command. So I'm getting what I want out of her. It could've been smoother and took less of my time. I strive for efficiency. What can I do better? I'll PM you more details if you feel like helping.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to improve, that's what the forum is for. I wasn't aware of your experience level or situation, I was only going by the tone of that single post. From the way you described her, it seems like you have a lot of disdain for her - like you barely enjoy her company, or you know you can easily do better. If that's the case, then I stick by what I said - why settle for crap when you don't have to?

If you value her sex/company more than you originally suggested, then that's a different story. Keep doing what works. I'm sure you're already aware - if she already lies and disrespects you on a weekly basis, it doesn't bode well for you no matter what you say.

Quote: (01-03-2017 01:07 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

If I was high value and better at game I wouldn't be trying to spin a 6 around for so long. I appreciate criticism but could you offer something better than [next her if you're high value].

"Have an abundance mentality and just next her" is not the advice you want to hear because it is not pleasant. She will probably fight to get you back, but there's definitely a chance she won't. You may go on a cold streak and not get laid for weeks or longer. This won't feel good.

It doesn't matter. Nexting a girl is a power move and in itself increases your value. If you carry yourself like a high value man, take the actions of a high value man, and simply believe you are a high value man, you ARE a high value man. Period. No criticism from me or anyone else can change that.

This is inner game stuff and way easier said than done - I'm not claiming to be a master of self-esteem. But if you are not yet in a place where you think highly of yourself, one of the easiest ways to "fake it till you make it" is by cutting off a mediocre chick just because you feel like it.

Player's Log / Lounge - LeoneVolpe - 01-03-2017

Is it possible to pick-up a chick at a gay bar? Sure. Then again, it's possible to pick up a chick at a funeral but that doesn't make it an ideal place to do it. I'd say any potential benefit one might gain from using a gay bar as a straight pick-up location would be far outweighed by the drawbacks of having to bear witness to what goes on in those places. Just my two-cents, your mileage may vary.

Player's Log / Lounge - PapayaTapper - 01-03-2017

Quote: (01-03-2017 03:09 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

ONCE.

Never again. Worst night ever. Very few chicks, and those that were there were fag hags. Gay guys are really fucking aggressive and I'm not so desperate for flattery that I would put myself into a position where I'm getting approached by guys all fucking night. No thank you. Fags in G strings dancing on stage. Yeah no thanks. I made sure to drink out of a straw and never touched my lips to the cocktail glasses there.

Edit: The "friend" who invited me there is actually probably a closeted fag. I stopped hanging out with him shortly thereafter because he started snap chatting me dickpics and shit, and would text me shit like "wyd baby". I give some leeway for jokes and shit like that, but I do think there was something more sinister going on there.

And for you guys considering taking up the gaybar angle, all i have to say is real life gay 'scenes' are not like the movies. This isn't the straight laced, 'normal' looking guys who just happen to be gay and keep it in the closet type shit. Not at all. Be prepared for ultra flamboyant flamer types harassing you and being disgusting and obnoxious. It's not fucking Will & Grace. So if that's your scene I gotta wonder what the hell you're doing on this forum.

Word

Years ago I had a GF in Atl who liked to go dancing with her friends at a gay club. "The music's great, and we don't get hit on, yada yada...come with us PT, it'll be fun!",,,she said

I get suited up and show up with 3 hot bizzleditches on my arm thinking I'm all-

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

I walk in and welll...Some shit can't be unseen

[Image: raw]

Ever seen two full bearded dudes in ass-less chaps making out?

[Image: DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - torridon747 - 01-03-2017

@Eddie Winslow

I see what you mean and I totally understand where you're coming from now. I didn't give a whole lot of context so i see where you were drawing the assumption that I didn't enjoy her company. I did make it sound that way.

I completely agree with what you're saying at it's core. The circumstance is a little bit different here but what you're saying still applies.

Early on I regonized this girl's behaviour from past experience. She gets off on power struggles. The type of girl that shit test's constantly and thrives on being put in her place. I've went no contact with her twice because of some trivial slight that I don't really care a whole lot about because I know i'm the shit. However, to let her get away with that type of behaviour even once and she would lose the attraction. If I didn't have the time for it or didn't find it entertaining I would have hard nexted her by now.

First no contact she flaked on me. We already talked about that type of behaviour being unacceptable so she knew that she fucked up. 2 days later she begged and pleaded and was willing to do degrading stuff in exchange for my forgiveness. For extra spice I told her she was lucky she apologized then and sent her some text screenshots of me talking with other girls. It was explicit, pretty clear I was going to fuck at least one of them. I showed her proof that she was just as easily forgotten. She bought it, it wasn't a bluff so i had that going for me (both girls ended up flaking :/).

About a week later (around the time of that text I posted) she crossed another line that I had clearly laid out for her not to cross(I set expectations like that on purpose and disqualify the girls that cross them from being LTR material). I went no contact again. This time I knew that she would pull the same apology stunt and I would be able to get her to do anything I want. Told her good luck and to have a nice life. 2 days later same shit. Begging, pleading, further degradation. Now this is probably where most people would call it with a disrespectful lying bitch (probably the first time). Rightfully so because with good game you should be able to get women to do what you want them to do. I'm not there yet. I rarely meet women this willing to degrade themselves and even more rarely do I feel justified doing it.

It's pretty much all about the rough degrading sex, she knows she's not girlfriend material. She constantly refers to herself as just a fuck as bait to get me to say something nice and I never do. It's entertaining. I should probably find a better way to spend my time. I'll get bored eventually. I fully expect in a weeks time she will rail against complacency and pull some more bullshit. I don't know. It's hard to explain but I get an odd satisfaction from it. It's just sex anyway. She fucks and leaves, never spends the night. We don't talk a whole lot about our personal lives. For the time being I have a fuck toy that follows commands. When that stops so will my caring.

Thank you for the advice, you are spitting solid game fundementals. Even though I feel like I know what I'm doing I should probably be following what you're saying.

Player's Log / Lounge - Eddie Winslow - 01-03-2017

ONCE.

blah blah blah I'm a super masculine queer-hating alpha but my homeboy still thought it was cool to show me his cock [Image: bukkake.gif]

Gay bars aren't for everyone I get it, but you can't discredit all of my experiences and speak as the "resident expert" on gay bars/wingmen because you went to the wrong place on the wrong night, once. That title belongs to me thank you very much [Image: gay.gif] Also for the record, I've been to gay bars at least 20 times in my life and never had any friends or strangers show me their cock before, during, or after. Maybe you were giving off the wrong vibe?

Not looking to beef with you, but if you're gonna insinuate that I'm a homo and don't belong on the forum be prepared for some friendly shit-talking chief.

Player's Log / Lounge - PapayaTapper - 01-03-2017

Quote: (01-03-2017 05:19 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

ONCE.

blah blah blah I'm a super masculine queer-hating alpha but my homeboy still thought it was cool to show me his cock [Image: bukkake.gif]

Gay bars aren't for everyone I get it,

No theyre not for everyone..theyre for fags

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 01-03-2017

We were talking about this one gay bar that was across the street from where we were drinking.

Apparently it was pretty well known for getting drinks spiked, doesn't surprise me.

I went in there with a girl not to long ago, for cheap ass drinks and to people watch.

Shit was fucking hilarious, I'd never go in there solo dolo, not my scene at all.

@Eddie

Quote:Quote:

you went to the wrong place on the wrong night

Wrong place? Absolutely, no argument there. Wrong night? Give me a god damn break.

I took issue with your stance as it violates the forum rules:

6. No girls, homosexuals, or transsexuals. Their opinions or comments are not welcome here.

While you may not have violate the letter of the law, your encouraging other guys to hit up gay clubs certainly violates the rule in spirit.

blah blah blah I'm a super masculine queer-hating alpha but my homeboy still thought it was cool to show me his cock

If you think you're gonna find purchase here by slinging around "homophobe" type insults then I say to you again: You're on the wrong forum.

I can understand the point that you're offering insight on a 'sexual strategy' as (if you're to be believed) that the objective is to pull chicks. Here's a few other types of 'sexual strategies' that we don't encourage on the forum:

-white knighing
-beta orbiting
-p4p

Your encouraging other straight guys to go gaybar hopping while not preparing them for the obvious and over the top faggotry is quite eyebrow raising.

Quote: (01-03-2017 03:34 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

So uh... he took you to a gay bar and started texting you pics of his dick, and you think he's PROBABLY a closeted homo?

Yeah, yeah I'd say that's probably a safe bet.

EDIT: I'm also going to voice my extreme skepticism of this. I've never met a gay man who was "laid back" in any sense of the word. They're all extremely hyper, and very aggressive. I think it's a hormone thing, but damned if I know.

That's just it though, this guy, despite being quite short and not super savvy socially was absolutely killing it with some pretty hot bitches. This guy had chicks pining over him and he treated them absolutely terribly (not that that in any way surprises me)

He had some serious issues though. We would talk along red pilled lines which is why I started hanging with him. But he took things a bit to far. We'd talk about how chicks like abuse and shit, but he took it to a whole 'nother level. Like, intentionally fucking with their heads and doing outright malicious shit. That's not my style; I am all for treating women the way they want to be treated (read: BADLY) but for me it's part of the fun, I'm not coming from some negative dark place in doing it. It's just part of the game and being experienced in this area I know how to keep them interested. I'm not one to go out of my way to be an EVIL asshole though. I'm more of a fun asshole. He was just on some weird, dark, twisted shit.

Player's Log / Lounge - Huey - 01-03-2017

Quote: (01-03-2017 08:10 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

@Eddie

you went to the wrong place on the wrong night

Wrong place? Absolutely, no argument there. Wrong night? Give me a god damn break.

I took issue with your stance as it violates the forum rules:

6. No girls, homosexuals, or transsexuals. Their opinions or comments are not welcome here.

While you may not have violate the letter of the law, your encouraging other guys to hit up gay clubs certainly violates the rule in spirit.

blah blah blah I'm a super masculine queer-hating alpha but my homeboy still thought it was cool to show me his cock

If you think you're gonna find purchase here by slinging around "homophobe" type insults then I say to you again: You're on the wrong forum.

I can understand the point that you're offering insight on a 'sexual strategy' as (if you're to be believed) that the objective is to pull chicks. Here's a few other types of 'sexual strategies' that we don't encourage on the forum:

-white knighing
-beta orbiting
-p4p

Your encouraging other straight guys to go gaybar hopping while not preparing them for the obvious and over the top faggotry is quite eyebrow raising.
It's like you saw the words "gay bar" and immediately got triggered. Calm down bro. I certainly didn't get the vibe that Eddie was encouraging others to visit a gay bar - he was just describing his experience. I see no reason for the hostility. Hell, there's even a thread here where guys (including several high-repped members) weighed in with their experience (which was overwhelming positive) on visiting gay bars.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 01-04-2017

I went to a gay bar once and it was fun. Bartender gave me a free drink and there was a wicked funny lipsync competition hosted by this flaming drag queen. Far more entertaining than a lot of other clubs I've been too. I was there with a girl and her friends and despite it being a gay bar, I still had to ward off some bro trying to mack on the girl I was with. There were a fair amount of girls there, but a lot of them may have been lesbos too so who knows.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 01-04-2017

I met a guy, who worked in gay bar and said it was best way to bang chicks. The thing is that there are going hetero chicks, who just want to spend evening without being approached from different men - and gays won´t approach them. And in the end of the night, they are drunk and and see this handsome bartender and dreams about he is not gay. But then they find out he really is not gay - and things are done.

Player's Log / Lounge - Ringo - 01-04-2017

RR, your hate is disproportional to what Eddie is saying.

Back in 2011-2012 I'd go to a gay club here in SP often - even wrote about it on my datasheet. Had it not closed closed shortly after, I'd probably still be going.

Got bangs, multiple makeouts, phone numbers, girls fighting over me, shamelessly trying to rob me from other chicks.

Granted gay guys would harass me from time to time, but they were always cool when I said I wasn't interested.

The worst I'd see was coked up guys wearing speedos, kissing and grinding on the dancefloor - a not so uncommon ocurrence. Good thing for me I was a heavy smoker back then and would spend all night on the lounge or outside area smoking cigarrettes and macking on girls [Image: icon_lol.gif].

Yeah, they're not for everyone, but they can work.

Player's Log / Lounge - Vill@in - 01-04-2017

Just got "approved" to post so I thought I'd share my stories from the last few days starting with NYE...

I've been banging an English teacher for the last several months (she is married to a nice guy beta) and she was going to meet my friends and I at a club for NYE. At first I was a little annoyed, as I wanted the opportunity to meet another girl to kiss at midnight. But whatever. So my buddy picks my roommate and I up and he decided to rent a hotel room for the night. We buy the necessary alcohol for pre-partying and two girls come over to join us for the festivities. I work with one of the girls (A) and she is a solid 7.5-8 and her friend (B) was about the same. Both had black hair, red lipstick and tight black leggings with heels. The girl I work with was complaining about how we needed to get to the bar so she could find someone to kiss and I'm thinking "goddammit, she would be perfect" (although I am an advocate of not shitting where you eat). Then somehow the conversation turns into doing shots out of my bellybutton and "A" was all about it but "B" was saying she doesn't do shots out of bellybuttons as it's gross (not like I cared as it wasn't going to happen anyway). The main point was that "A" was into me and this helps my confidence going into the night.

So after a quick game of Circle of Death and many Vegas bombs later, we head out to the club. I meet up with my English teacher friend and I tease her all night and tell her I'm not kissing her until midnight. I get real close to her lips and then pull back, just grazing them. She calls me a dick but whatever...she likes it. Midnight hits and we kiss. I have pretty much forgotten about "A" by now, and I guess she was asking my roommate who the girl was that I was kissing. The night ends a little after that and I'm pretty hammered. Teacher and I go back to my place but I am in no shape to bang. I pass out immediately. The next day however, we both just lay in bed all day nursing our hangovers and bang and watch Netflix/HBO Go. Those are the best days really. The whole time I'm thinking "Isn't your husband wandering where you are?". She ends up leaving at around 7pm on Sunday.

On Monday I meet up with a girl from Tinder (who I was supposed to meet up on Sunday, but since Teacher was over and I was pretty hungover...that wasn't happening). I almost didn't go as this girl is 39 and is chubby. But I go anyway and she has bigger tits in person (she claims DDD). We just meet for pizza and then coffee and then I plan on heading back. I kiss her and I'm pretty sure I could have banged her that night but I don't push for it. I do have plans to go over there Thursday (tomorrow) and finish the deal. She is a bit bigger than I would like but she does have DDD tits and she is Italian and I've never had an Italian girl before (I hear they are great). Plus I would like to go ahead and get that First new notch of 2017 ASAP.

Player's Log / Lounge - PapayaTapper - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 11:09 AM)graffix13 Wrote:  

I almost didn't go as this girl is 39 and is chubby. But I go anyway

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Akwesi - 01-04-2017

Fuck, this new year is off to a shit start. First of all I was sick as a dog on New Year's Eve and couldn't go out or even have a drink.

Then, yesterday, I arrived in Stockholm and decided to check out the casino. Had a few drinks but couldn't shake feeling bored and tense, lost some cash with rusty poker play against raving maniacs from the Middle East and dull Swedes who do nothing but mumble about hockey.

For today I had pipelined a girl whom I hoped would be the highlight of my trip. Tall, slender Nigerian girl, 26, big, firm breasts, but very skittish - the suspicious type who asks to many questions. Anyway, I wasn't in my groove and couldn't seal the deal, too loose and jovial when I probably should have been more serious to build comfort. We're kissing tentatively and I find an excuse to unleash her sweaterpuppies, but after a while she suddenly just says "I'm not interested, I can see you are just a player." Just took off, cold as ice.

I'm not giving a detailed rundown because I don't want to over-analyze what happened, but it was striking that my familiarity with Nigerian culture was a big red flag for her. Specifically she cut me loose after I started asking her about her giving Benin as her tribe on the website. Although I think it most likely that "you're a player" (which is usually a fake excuse) was the genuine issue this time, the Benin issue has also led me to form an alternative hypothesis.

It is well known that the Benin City area in Nigeria is the capital of trafficking, or should we say prostitute exports. Maybe there is something fishy in her past and she could see where my line of questioning was going - she strenuously pretended to not even know about Benin, Nigeria and kept referring to the Republic of Benin. She appeared to be suspiciously well-off as well. Anyway, it's nice to think that maybe I didn't take an L but rather narrowly escaped banging a washed-up ho.

Not that it matters, NEXT. But it's cold as fuck, it's snowing, and I'm not too optimistic about finding a replacement by the time I leave Friday morning. Come on, 2017. I was expecting so much win.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 01-04-2017

I gotta teacher story to from last night.

I was definitely all sorts of horny even though I banged Monday.

I was going through my regular routine of messaging regulars and farming for new numbers.

I hit up a few girls for Tuesday night, a plate flaked, I didn't want to see the main plate, 2 other girls didn't respond, one I made plans with for Weds, another for Thursday.

Finally I match this teacher on NYE from Tinder, we have 1 mutual friend, she's 32, looks semi cute.

I said fuck it, I've got no other options so let's meet up.

She cruises 30 minutes away to a bar right down the street from my pad.

I catch up with the girl bartender at venue 1, date walks in, she looks decent.

I move us to a table away from the bar and in the corner, she's facing me and the wall. #alleyezonme

We chat a bit, she's a high school teacher, she doesn't mind perverted jokes, annndddd she has 2 kids and is recently divorced [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mom bod was in full effect but I did like her eyes, and she's subtly freaky.

We bounce from venue 1 to venue 2, I pay the tab, I drive, chat a bit more.

Lots of redpill convo about dating, fucking, where we are in life, no relationship views, just having fun etc.

Somehow we got on the topic of people who voted, she asked me, I dropped some hints, but refuse to tell her, just to fuck with her.

I have a feeling she knows I voted for Trump.

She pays the tab, bounce to venue 3, this is things turn ironic and funny.

She talks about a friend who matched a sherrif officer on Tinder, then almost immediately gets knocked up.

I told her that shit doesn't happen by accident, she doesn't believe me, but I tell her girls plan that shit.

Apparently this cop hasn't introduced her to his family, and she's got girls messaging her saying he's bad news.

After all this, she thinks girls are jealous of her.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

The sad part is, the more details she gave me, the more and more I realized - holy shit she's talking about a girl I have mutual friends with !

[Image: mindblown.gif]

I end up saying fuck it, paid the tab, and bounce us back to my pad - not even a minute after we lay down we start making out.

Basically it's push pull at this point, I slickly get her bra off with the pinch with one hand move.

She giggles and comments about it, roll her on top of me, albeit a sad mom body (I need to stop doing this to myself).

We start making out more, she rolls off of me, I mack down on her tits - and unbutton her pants.

"What are you doing ?"
"We aren't doing this"
"I don't know you yet lol"
"You're crazy"
"We can't do it tonight" (period)

I just laugh, kiss her neck, pull her hair, and tell her that we aren't doing anything.

Eventually, when in doubt, whip your dick out, she strokes, I am able to rub her pussy on top of her undies.

She gets back up on top but basically says - hard stop - we aren't fucking.

I play it cool and shrug it off (with my dick still out) - eventually she starts sucking my dick.

But kept laughing while blowing me because of the movie.

Tell her to keep it stick and to spit on it - but she's using too much fucking teeth.

Eventually I blow my load in her mouth she pulls off of me and has cum coming down her chin - I laugh my ass off and grab her a towel.

She goes to the bathroom and washes up.

I kick her out because it's past 2, I'm hungry and tired, and I needed to clean up.

She sent me a "home safe" text which I replied to later.

TL;DR Paid for 4 drinks and all I got was a mediocre blowjob.

5/10 WNDA (Would Not Do Again)

[Image: agree2.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Turnus - 01-04-2017

Kaotic, the most impressive thing about your story is that you got a school teacher (with two young kids I presume) to stay out until 2am on a school night!

Player's Log / Lounge - Vill@in - 01-04-2017

Yeah there is seriously something sexy about teachers. I dunno, maybe it's just me. She has her Masters and is very intelligent. Very submissive in the bedroom and loves it up the ass. I only have 1 other plate in the rotation (hopefully adding another one soon), but Teach is my main. Her being married is a bonus because she won't be hounding me for attention.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:26 PM)graffix13 Wrote:  

Yeah there is seriously something sexy about teachers.

I think it's the dirty forbidden fruit sort of double-life you make them lead. They are sweet and nurturing educating children all day. They are generally seen as universal caretakers and surrogate mothers for 6 hours a day... but then they get home and moan like whores and swallow cum.

Player's Log / Lounge - Serious Sam - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:32 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:26 PM)graffix13 Wrote:  

Yeah there is seriously something sexy about teachers.

I think it's the dirty forbidden fruit sort of double-life you make them lead. They are sweet and nurturing educating children all day. They are generally seen as universal caretakers and surrogate mothers for 6 hours a day... but then they get home and moan like whores and swallow cum.

A lot of teachers you don't even have to make lead a double life. They're dirty, crazy, wild little sperm-receptacles all on their own. Back in college, I'd say 75% of my lays were Education majors. Post college, some of the biggest drug abusers and vile sluts I met were teachers. Catch a group of them cackling over late-afternoon happy hour margaritas and you could find yourself having a wild night that somehow ends at 10 PM, but feels like 3 AM.

Player's Log / Lounge - Rhyme or Reason - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 05:14 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

And in the end of the night, they are drunk and and see this handsome bartender and dreams about he is not gay. But then they find out he really is not gay - and things are done.

...You have been spending a fair bit of time in the romance section of Barnes & Noble.